Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,836 members, 7,837,984 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 01:32 PM

Barcanista Issues Press Release After Being Chased Out Of Nairaland - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Barcanista Issues Press Release After Being Chased Out Of Nairaland (18903 Views)

Black Soot In Rivers State: RSGV Issues Press Release. / Saraki Issues Press Statement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Barcanista Issues Press Release After Being Chased Out Of Nairaland by bloodkiIler: 12:18am On Sep 06, 2015
Chidozieude:
Mizmycoli u can go to bed now

I will reserve your other ugly pictures for tomorrow

Nope there's no MizMyColi here rather the topic is all about your mother and keep dodging the question

aren't you aware of your mother is a prostitute

1 Like

Re: Barcanista Issues Press Release After Being Chased Out Of Nairaland by after1: 12:18am On Sep 06, 2015
Late to the party. Lmaoooooo

3 Likes

Re: Barcanista Issues Press Release After Being Chased Out Of Nairaland by philips70(m): 12:18am On Sep 06, 2015
spellingcheck:

low lives on facebook or nairaland, or you mis typed? last time i checked, Facebook owner is 100 times richer than seun and his entire household combine

Did you read the op at all? And what has the ownership of Facebook got to do with those that use it? For your information, the level of display of illiteracy on Facebook Nigeria makes Nairaland looks like a gathering of Harvard English graduates.

5 Likes

Re: Barcanista Issues Press Release After Being Chased Out Of Nairaland by Chidozieude: 12:19am On Sep 06, 2015
after1:
Late to the party. Lmaoooooo

lolzzzzz

u for laff gan

2 Likes

Re: Barcanista Issues Press Release After Being Chased Out Of Nairaland by Chidozieude: 12:20am On Sep 06, 2015
bloodkiIler:

Nope there's no MizMyColi here rather the topic is all about your mother and keep dodging the question

aren't you aware of your mother is a prostitute

U mean Mzmycoli is a prostitute?

But she is too ugly na

it is only ur type that will find her attractive

7 Likes

Re: Barcanista Issues Press Release After Being Chased Out Of Nairaland by spellingcheck(m): 12:21am On Sep 06, 2015
philips70:

Did you read the op at all? And what has the ownership of Facebook got to do with those that use it? For your information, the level of display of illiteracy on Facebook Nigeria makes Nairaland looks like a gathering of Harvard English graduates.

its not true, PMB is on facebook, dangote is on facebook, i am on facebook, and you call us all lowlifes? you are jobless

1 Like

Re: Barcanista Issues Press Release After Being Chased Out Of Nairaland by Chidozieude: 12:23am On Sep 06, 2015
grin grin grin grin

Una don buy market

1 Like

Re: Barcanista Issues Press Release After Being Chased Out Of Nairaland by attacker231: 12:23am On Sep 06, 2015
Chidozieude:

But she is too ugly na

4 Likes

Re: Barcanista Issues Press Release After Being Chased Out Of Nairaland by bloodkiIler: 12:26am On Sep 06, 2015
Chidozieude:

Mzmycoli

He has come back for more of your pics

Let us entertain him

I hope u understand

the only pics am eager to see your mother's doctors report on STD till you post that one you're just a bastard

1 Like

Re: Barcanista Issues Press Release After Being Chased Out Of Nairaland by Chidozieude: 12:27am On Sep 06, 2015
bloodkiIler:

the only pics am eager to see your mother's doctors report on STD till you post that one you're just a bastard

What pics?

I dont know what you are talking about

Stop your abuse

tongue tongue tongue tongue

2 Likes

Re: Barcanista Issues Press Release After Being Chased Out Of Nairaland by bloodkiIler: 12:28am On Sep 06, 2015
Chidozieude:
grin grin grin grin

my prostitute don buy market

which market? post her doctor's report grin

1 Like

Re: Barcanista Issues Press Release After Being Chased Out Of Nairaland by attacker231: 12:30am On Sep 06, 2015
Chidozieude:

But she is too ugly na

cheesy cheesy cheesy shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

3 Likes

Re: Barcanista Issues Press Release After Being Chased Out Of Nairaland by bloodkiIler: 12:31am On Sep 06, 2015
Chidozieude:

What pics?

I dont know what you are talking about

Stop your abuse

tongue tongue tongue tongue

nooooo am not abusing you am just saying you should post your mother's STD doctor's report if am lying.

you're lying you knew it just that you want to cover up for the shameless prostitute woman.

show her doctor's report so that all of us will see and confirm if am lying.

your mother is a prostitute that got infected with STD

1 Like

Re: Barcanista Issues Press Release After Being Chased Out Of Nairaland by Chidozieude: 12:32am On Sep 06, 2015
bloodkiIler:

[s]
nooooo am not abusing you am just saying you should post your mother's STD doctor's report if am lying.

you're lying you knew it just that you want to cover up for the shameless prostitute woman.

show her doctor's report so that all of us will see and confirm if am lying.

your mother is a prostitute that got infected with STD [/s]

1 Like

Re: Barcanista Issues Press Release After Being Chased Out Of Nairaland by bloodkiIler: 12:32am On Sep 06, 2015
attacker231:

my mother forks dogs too cheesy cheesy cheesy shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

you too? shocked
Re: Barcanista Issues Press Release After Being Chased Out Of Nairaland by bloodkiIler: 12:33am On Sep 06, 2015
Chidozieude:
You're right my mother is a prostitute but i love her

does she forks animals too

confirm that one too

am waiting grin
Re: Barcanista Issues Press Release After Being Chased Out Of Nairaland by bloodkiIler: 12:34am On Sep 06, 2015
attacker231:
chidozieude and i are bastard
so technically both of you are fatherless?

1 Like

Re: Barcanista Issues Press Release After Being Chased Out Of Nairaland by bloodkiIler: 12:36am On Sep 06, 2015
Chidozieude:

my mother forks animals too
but won't it be ok if we take her to rehab?
Re: Barcanista Issues Press Release After Being Chased Out Of Nairaland by attacker231: 12:38am On Sep 06, 2015
bloodkiIler:
so technically both of you are fatherless?

You are looking for my trouble. You are dumb and unintelligent, all you do here is scream prositute....dog...Bleep...bla bla like a castrated sheep. Are you that useless and dumb that you cant even come up with something special, repeating same trash over and over makes you more foolish and dumb. Little smellos like you are better in the kids section of this forum.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Barcanista Issues Press Release After Being Chased Out Of Nairaland by attacker231: 12:39am On Sep 06, 2015
[quote author=Chidozieude post=37717518][/quote]

The dumbo is the most useless nairalander. He cant type well nor argue, all he post is dog..prostitute...and sperm. Very dull and useless.

6 Likes

Re: Barcanista Issues Press Release After Being Chased Out Of Nairaland by bloodkiIler: 12:41am On Sep 06, 2015
attacker231:

You are looking for my trouble. You are dumb and unintelligent, all you do here is scream prositute....dog...Bleep...bla bla like a castrated sheep. Are you that useless and dumb that you cant even come up with something special, repeating same trash over and over makes you more foolish and dumb. Little smellos like you are better in the kids section of this forum.

am not repeating trash am stating the obvious

A Yellowbars are known for forking animals

B. Yellowbars are dirty useless scums

C. you're a product of dog's sperm

1 Like

Re: Barcanista Issues Press Release After Being Chased Out Of Nairaland by attacker231: 12:41am On Sep 06, 2015
tomakint:

Ignore that dude for once haba! Stop engaging him

See this old ondo Agbaya with big tribal mark, very useless at the age of 49. No achievement, no progress. Just arguing and fighting online cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Barcanista Issues Press Release After Being Chased Out Of Nairaland by attacker231: 12:43am On Sep 06, 2015
[s]
bloodkiIler:

am not repeating trash am stating the obvious

A Yellowbars are known for forking animals

B. Yellowbars are dirty useless scums

C. you're a product of dog's sperm
[/s]

As predicted, the unintelligent oaf is still repeating the same jargons. Your parents should have sell you for 2 Naira, cos you are useless both online and offline. Boring smellos without creativity, it sucks to be you.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Barcanista Issues Press Release After Being Chased Out Of Nairaland by bloodkiIler: 12:44am On Sep 06, 2015
attacker231:

The dumbo is the most useless nairalander. He cant type well nor argue, all he post is dog..prostitute...and sperm. Very dull and useless.

Because it's true you're a product of dog's sperm aren't you.

I don't argue with scums I just stated the obvious

Yellowbar are known for their sophisticated prostitution which your mother is involved

Chidozieude's mother is an STD infested prostitute - facts grin

1 Like

Re: Barcanista Issues Press Release After Being Chased Out Of Nairaland by Chidozieude: 12:44am On Sep 06, 2015
attacker231:

See this old ondo Agbaya with big tribal mark, very useless at the age of 49. No achievement, no progress. Just arguing and fighting online cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

The guy na old fool

He ran away when one poster put up his pics

grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Barcanista Issues Press Release After Being Chased Out Of Nairaland by bloodkiIler: 12:45am On Sep 06, 2015
attacker231:
[s][/s]

As predicted, the unintelligent oaf is still repeating the same jargons. Your parents should have sell you for 2 Naira, cos you are useless both online and offline. Boring smellos without creativity, it sucks to be you.

Nope i will keep repeating it till you admit that you're a product of premature ejaculation just admit it and i will let you be

1 Like

Re: Barcanista Issues Press Release After Being Chased Out Of Nairaland by Chidozieude: 12:46am On Sep 06, 2015
bloodkiIler:

[s]Because it's true you're a product of dog's sperm aren't you.

Yellowbar are known for their sophisticated prostitution which your mother is involved

Chidozieude's mother is an STD infested prostitute - facts grin[/s]

Biafra is destroying your soul

U will end like this soon

5 Likes

Re: Barcanista Issues Press Release After Being Chased Out Of Nairaland by attacker231: 12:48am On Sep 06, 2015
[s]
bloodkiIler:

Because it's true you're a product of dog's sperm aren't you.

Chidozieude's mother is an STD infested prostitute - facts grin
[/s]

Very boring. Try to be creative with your foolishness. Screaming dog, sperm, and sex shows you suffering in real life. Frustration is making you angry and aggressive, you need help and the problem is your parents are not alive to help you out. I am happy frustration will make you end your pathetic life soon. Rest in pieces animal.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Barcanista Issues Press Release After Being Chased Out Of Nairaland by Chidozieude: 12:49am On Sep 06, 2015
attacker231:
[s][/s]

Very boring. Try to be creative with your foolishness. Screaming dog, sperm, and sex shows you suffering in real life. Frustration is making you angry and aggressive, you need help and the problem is your parents are not alive to help you out. I am happy frustration will make you end your pathetic life soon. Rest in pieces animal.

grin grin grin grin

Chai

U go wound person ooo

6 Likes

Re: Barcanista Issues Press Release After Being Chased Out Of Nairaland by IYANGBALI: 12:53am On Sep 06, 2015
abeg na who be barcanista?na human being or ojuju calabar?

2 Likes

Re: Barcanista Issues Press Release After Being Chased Out Of Nairaland by attacker231: 12:53am On Sep 06, 2015
bloodkiIler:

Nope i will keep repeating it till you admit that you're a product of premature ejaculation just admit it and i will let you be

I love how you keep repeating it cos it shows you are frustrated. You lack creativity to engage me, go ask your elders here. I will refer you to the nairaland e-charity to donate money for you before you end your useless life.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Barcanista Issues Press Release After Being Chased Out Of Nairaland by attacker231: 12:55am On Sep 06, 2015
Chidozieude:

grin grin grin grin

Chai

U go wound person ooo

I am ashamed on his behalf, his parents will be crying for him in there tiny smelly grave. Pathetic.

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Photos From Olusegun Mimiko's 62nd Birthday Party / Governor Ambode Signs 7 New Bills Into Law, Guarantees 24-hours Power Supply / 2019: Atiku, Duke, Ezekwesili Shun Signing Of Peace Accord

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.