Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,528 members, 7,840,241 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 07:12 PM

Barcanista Issues Press Release After Being Chased Out Of Nairaland - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Barcanista Issues Press Release After Being Chased Out Of Nairaland (18924 Views)

Black Soot In Rivers State: RSGV Issues Press Release. / Saraki Issues Press Statement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Barcanista Issues Press Release After Being Chased Out Of Nairaland by tomakint: 10:50pm On Sep 06, 2015
Chidozieude:

You cannot even say Amen?

Coward from Ondo

Oloshi

embarassed embarassed
Don't cry my old elf, you have been praying for yourself these 40-something years of yours, your prayers were not answered but now that Devil had decided to bless your jobless azz with a permanent job you come dey feel funky grin grin my friend will you get busy before your lord lucifer hit you dead grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Barcanista Issues Press Release After Being Chased Out Of Nairaland by Chidozieude: 10:50pm On Sep 06, 2015
tomakint:

[s]Don't cry my old elf, you have been praying for yourself these 40-something years of yours, your prayers were not answered but now that Devil had decided to bless your jobless azz with a permanent job you come dey feel funky grin grin my friend will you get busy grin cheesy [/s]

grin grin grin

E pain am

His ugly mug is killing him

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Barcanista Issues Press Release After Being Chased Out Of Nairaland by meforyou1(m): 10:54pm On Sep 06, 2015
Chidozieude:

E pain am

tongue tongue tongue tongue

U fit face me one on one?

Dem never born any of your generation well!

I will butcher you limb by limb

grin grin grin
Bastarrd. Even my kid brother can beat you to death in a matter of minutes.
U will butcher your father and your father's father.
You ran when chino chased you.
You ran when another guy chased you in a square in osogbo
You ran when I asked you to come to the charcoal.
You can butcher on Internet. Paper tiger.
Come and do the butcher face to face. Let me squeeze your short neck. Islamist dunkard

2 Likes

Re: Barcanista Issues Press Release After Being Chased Out Of Nairaland by tomakint: 10:59pm On Sep 06, 2015
meforyou1:
Come and do the butcher face to face. Let me squeeze your short neck. Islamist dunkard
rotfml grin grin Chino really messed the dude up I swear

1 Like

Re: Barcanista Issues Press Release After Being Chased Out Of Nairaland by Chidozieude: 11:07pm On Sep 06, 2015
meforyou1:

Go and call Chino and ask him what the story is?

Chino11

Come and talk to this arsewipe

grin grin

I repeat! U no fit face me one on one!

U see me, you faint. U are a baby

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Barcanista Issues Press Release After Being Chased Out Of Nairaland by Chidozieude: 11:09pm On Sep 06, 2015
tomakint:

rotfml grin grin Chino really messed the dude up I swear

Mumu old man

e dey pain am

If this is you tomakint, may you die this year

Say Amen

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Barcanista Issues Press Release After Being Chased Out Of Nairaland by Chidozieude: 11:17pm On Sep 06, 2015
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Barcanista Issues Press Release After Being Chased Out Of Nairaland by Nobody: 11:50pm On Sep 06, 2015
what is happening here
Chidozieude:
grin grin grin
what is happening here

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

ICC Prosecutor Visits Nigeria - Indicates Interest To Commence Investigation / Opposition Dead In Oyo - Bola Tinubu / Buhari’s Cabinet: APC Compiles Loyal Members’ List For Appointments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.