Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,591 members, 7,840,413 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 01:35 AM

Barcanista Issues Press Release After Being Chased Out Of Nairaland - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Barcanista Issues Press Release After Being Chased Out Of Nairaland (18929 Views)

Black Soot In Rivers State: RSGV Issues Press Release. / Saraki Issues Press Statement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Barcanista Issues Press Release After Being Chased Out Of Nairaland by after1: 12:57am On Sep 06, 2015
LMAO. Too many mad man on nairaland. Una no go kill person with laugh. Buhahahahahah grin

1 Like

Re: Barcanista Issues Press Release After Being Chased Out Of Nairaland by Chidozieude: 12:57am On Sep 06, 2015
attacker231:

I am ashamed on his behalf, his parents will be crying for him in there tiny smelly grave. Pathetic.

Dont mind him, he is a juvenile

His father has sent him to bed with no food

1 Like

Re: Barcanista Issues Press Release After Being Chased Out Of Nairaland by attacker231: 12:59am On Sep 06, 2015
Chidozieude:

How can someone be screaming dog...sperm...sex everywhere. Is that not madness and foolishness in one package. cheesy cheesy cheesy The smello is really suffering in real life, what a waste of sperm.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Barcanista Issues Press Release After Being Chased Out Of Nairaland by egift(m): 1:12am On Sep 06, 2015
Obiagelli:
Lol @ Aged 18-22yrs

grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Barcanista Issues Press Release After Being Chased Out Of Nairaland by Nobody: 1:51am On Sep 06, 2015
bloodkiIler:

Nope am not making noise am stating facts here just answer this question

is your mother not a prostitute?

is she not an STD infested prostitute?

Who's your biological father?

answer this question first then we can talk about MizMyColi later.

Hopless bastard son of a prostitute

die die die die die die die by bomb Insha'Allah amin
wasnt your mother one of those prostitutes elrufai ran out of business in abuja? the one your father forgot to use a condom when 'doing'?

4 Likes

Re: Barcanista Issues Press Release After Being Chased Out Of Nairaland by kramfonos(m): 2:23am On Sep 06, 2015
TrapLord, you sense the hate in this section?
Re: Barcanista Issues Press Release After Being Chased Out Of Nairaland by TrapLORD(m): 2:29am On Sep 06, 2015
kramfonos:
TrapLord, you sense the hate in this section?
Its really real mehn grin. Im having fun just reading comments gringrin
Re: Barcanista Issues Press Release After Being Chased Out Of Nairaland by kramfonos(m): 2:33am On Sep 06, 2015
TrapLORD:
Its really real mehn grin. Im having fun just reading comments gringrin
The partisan side of me got tempted, you know? Then I decided it wasn't it. Not on a thread with a topic that isn't even TOPICAL.
Compared to this, that section is saner.
Re: Barcanista Issues Press Release After Being Chased Out Of Nairaland by TrapLORD(m): 2:38am On Sep 06, 2015
kramfonos:
The partisan side of me got tempted, you know? Then I decided it wasn't it. Not on a thread with a topic that isn't even TOPICAL.
Compared to this, that section is saner.
Hehehehe, i left this section to become a luver nohta fighta cool . Buh the comments mehn... You cant find this in that section.

PS; i'm a change agent grin
Re: Barcanista Issues Press Release After Being Chased Out Of Nairaland by kramfonos(m): 2:43am On Sep 06, 2015
TrapLORD:
Hehehehe, i left this section to become a luver nohta fighta cool . Buh the comments mehn... You cant find this in that section.

PS; i'm a change agent grin
Not surprising, really. You're from Imo State. It's normal that you align with Rochas.

I'd always be active here. PDP all the way...until a party with a defined ideology comes along.

2 Likes

Re: Barcanista Issues Press Release After Being Chased Out Of Nairaland by TrapLORD(m): 2:55am On Sep 06, 2015
kramfonos:
Not surprising, really. You're from Imo State. It's normal that you align with Rochas.

I'd always be active here. PDP all the way...until a party with a defined ideology comes along.
I'd rather align with a "roach's ass" than that fat tub of lard.

I keyed into the progressive ideology solely because of PMB not that two-timing fat fvck called rochas.

1 Like

Re: Barcanista Issues Press Release After Being Chased Out Of Nairaland by LasoulMacuby(m): 4:22am On Sep 06, 2015
Barcanista RIP! He who fight and run lives to fight another day, but ur own case is he leaves to fight no more. I warned you but you never listened, and now your obituary has been confirmed.
May the 33 demons of PDP follow you to Pieces COWARD

4 Likes

Re: Barcanista Issues Press Release After Being Chased Out Of Nairaland by bloodkiIler: 7:49am On Sep 06, 2015
attacker231:
[s][/s]

As predicted, the unintelligent oaf is still repeating the same jargons. Your parents should have sell you for 2 Naira, cos you are useless both online and offline. Boring smellos without creativity, it sucks to be you.

opps Nope am not creative but i speak the truth

Yellowbar women are prostitutes that breeds bastards grin

2 Likes

Re: Barcanista Issues Press Release After Being Chased Out Of Nairaland by bloodkiIler: 7:50am On Sep 06, 2015
Chidozieude:

Biafra is destroying your soul

U will end like this soon

Nope you're already ending like this picture below

see a typical Yellowbar product of dog's sperm grin

1 Like

Re: Barcanista Issues Press Release After Being Chased Out Of Nairaland by bloodkiIler: 7:51am On Sep 06, 2015
attacker231:
[s][/s]

Very boring. Try to be creative with your foolishness. Screaming dog, sperm, and sex shows you suffering in real life. Frustration is making you angry and aggressive, you need help and the problem is your parents are not alive to help you out. I am happy frustration will make you end your pathetic life soon. Rest in pieces animal.

Nope your harlot mother needs to get more dogs to fork in order to buy data for your Hopless self

useless bastard son of a Yellowbar scum harlot mother grin

2 Likes

Re: Barcanista Issues Press Release After Being Chased Out Of Nairaland by bloodkiIler: 7:53am On Sep 06, 2015
attacker231:

I love how you keep repeating it cos it shows you are frustrated. You lack creativity to engage me, go ask your elders here. I will refer you to the nairaland e-charity to donate money for you before you end your useless life.

yeah i will keep repeating myself or you provide the doctor's report to prove me right that your Hopless harlot mother is a prostitute

till you provide it i will never leave you alone

you don buy market very costly one grin

2 Likes

Re: Barcanista Issues Press Release After Being Chased Out Of Nairaland by bloodkiIler: 7:55am On Sep 06, 2015
kropotkin2:
wasnt your mother one of those prostitutes elrufai ran out of business in abuja? the one your father forgot to use a condom when 'doing'?

hahahahaha sons of prostitute

Yellowbar mothers are known for forking many dickkks so your biological identity may be confusing you grin

useless thing from a hunger infested tribe grin

1 Like

Re: Barcanista Issues Press Release After Being Chased Out Of Nairaland by bloodkiIler: 8:07am On Sep 06, 2015
attacker231:

I am ashamed on his behalf, his parents will be crying for him in there tiny smelly grave. Pathetic.

Just like your Hopless mother that will be crying right now for giving a birth to a pathetic bastard like you

wasted dog's sperm, grin

1 Like

Re: Barcanista Issues Press Release After Being Chased Out Of Nairaland by bloodkiIler: 8:09am On Sep 06, 2015
egift:

grin grin grin grin grin grin

fraudulent bastard using illegal data.

Thunder strike your harlot Hopless bastard mother to death Insha'Allah amin

one day you'll die because fraudsters are known for sudden death

1 Like

Re: Barcanista Issues Press Release After Being Chased Out Of Nairaland by bloodkiIler: 8:10am On Sep 06, 2015
Chidozieude:

Just like your prostitute mother is hustling for food to feed you grin

1 Like

Re: Barcanista Issues Press Release After Being Chased Out Of Nairaland by bloodkiIler: 8:12am On Sep 06, 2015
Chidozieude:

lolzzzzz

u for laff gan

Hehehehehehe product of a rusty roof grin

1 Like

Re: Barcanista Issues Press Release After Being Chased Out Of Nairaland by bloodkiIler: 8:14am On Sep 06, 2015
Chidozieude:

grin grin grin grin

Chai

U go wound person ooo

Just like your mother is wounded in the assss thus begging your god for a mere rice.

mr man provide your prostitute mother's STD doctor's report because am sure your harlot mother forks random dogs just for #300 grin

1 Like

Re: Barcanista Issues Press Release After Being Chased Out Of Nairaland by bloodkiIler: 8:16am On Sep 06, 2015
come on Chidozieude attacker231 give your best shot

any body that runs his mother grin

bring it on cheesy

1 Like

Re: Barcanista Issues Press Release After Being Chased Out Of Nairaland by chumakk: 8:40am On Sep 06, 2015
Bacanista:
I am still alive and kicking!

I will singlehandedly destroy APC

Sai Bacanista cool cool cool
you might lose your pension if you don't continue here on Nairaland

1 Like

Re: Barcanista Issues Press Release After Being Chased Out Of Nairaland by PassingShot(m): 9:44am On Sep 06, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
Gbawe!!! Demdem!!! Passingshot!!!

Those people mentioned above reduced barcanista to a mere town crier! grin grin

If you visit his facebook page, you go laugh so tee, your Belle go wan tear!

Almost all the wailing wailers on Nairaland(Aged 18-22yrs) congregate there daily to masturbate his ego and wail their eyes out!!! grin grin
And you and many others too. He was pummeled by all patriotic Nairalanders who will not accept his prejudiced and twisted opinions here.

4 Likes

Re: Barcanista Issues Press Release After Being Chased Out Of Nairaland by obailala(m): 9:46am On Sep 06, 2015
hinwazaka:

The PDP, organised a debate, the APC were a no show. The PDP may have had issues, with APC's brand of politics, but except exchanging heated words, did nothing physical and extremist against them. If the shoe had been, on the other foot, PMB would not allow an opposition party the air to grow into a major stumbling block in its part to consolidating its control. And also, in 2019, if PMB suffers a defeat, we will see how, the Gandhi President will handle his loss and handover.
Also, Ochejosephs analysis of the asset declaration, was rather informative and well put together. If you didn't garner any knowledge from it, that's your problem. And Dunsman posted Barcanista's analysis of the President's asset declaration from his Facebook page on Nairaland.
Story story...Why should the PDP be the one organising debates and u expect APC to come?.... In 2011, a debate was organised by a NEUTRAL body and all other candidates but the PDP graced the event. Instead the PDP chose to go for a flimsy interview with dbanj when other candadates where slugging it out in a debate and then PdP later went for a solo debate with pre-programmed questions.

As for PDP allowing an opposition to thrive, that's another huge misconception. PDP did not ALLOW an opposition to thrive; rather, the opposition forced its way into the polity and with the huge backing they got from a large mass of Nigerians (including rich and powerful politicians from even the pdp), the PDP couldn't do much to stiffle them. I assure you, if the PDP had the powers to crush and eliminate the opposition then, they would have done so happily.

Finally, for you to even consider ochejoseph's analysis as "informative and well put together," that already says alot about your intellectual status, no offense.

4 Likes

Re: Barcanista Issues Press Release After Being Chased Out Of Nairaland by GenbIoodykiller: 9:50am On Sep 06, 2015
PassingShot:

And you and many others too. He was pummeled by all patriotic Nairalanders who will not accept his prejudiced and twisted opinions here.

Nope barcanista remains your god with or without nairaland

he's what your hopeless father can never be including you.

so stop deceiving yourself because you know that he's your role model.

body language analyser grin

2 Likes

Re: Barcanista Issues Press Release After Being Chased Out Of Nairaland by jamace(m): 9:54am On Sep 06, 2015
bloodkiIler:

fraudulent bastard using illegal data.

Thunder strike your harlot Hopless bastard mother to death Insha'Allah amin

one day you'll die because fraudsters are known for sudden death
Haba, Egift. shocked shocked shocked
Re: Barcanista Issues Press Release After Being Chased Out Of Nairaland by hinwazaka: 9:59am On Sep 06, 2015
obailala:
Story story...Why should the PDP be the one organising debates and u expect APC to come?.... In 2011, a debate was organised by a NEUTRAL body and all other candidates but the PDP graced the event. Instead the PDP chose to go for a flimsy interview with dbanj when other candadates where slugging it out in a debate and then PdP later went for a solo debate with pre-programmed questions.

As for PDP allowing an opposition to thrive, that's another huge misconception. PDP did not ALLOW an opposition to thrive; rather, the opposition forced its way into the polity and with the huge backing they got from a large mass of Nigerians (including rich and powerful politicians from even the pdp), the PDP couldn't do much to stiffle them. I assure you, if the PDP had the powers to crush and eliminate the opposition then, they would have done so happily.

Finally, for you to even consider ochejoseph's analysis as "informative and well put together," that already says alot about your intellectual status, no offense.
I'd rather be at an IQ level that understands and appreciates the intelligent and factual information contained in the analysis of OcheJoseph , than be, of a supposedly higher IQ, that, for a stranger than fiction reason, could not comprehend a well, put together article.
Re: Barcanista Issues Press Release After Being Chased Out Of Nairaland by PassingShot(m): 10:07am On Sep 06, 2015
GenbIoodykiller:

Nope barcanista remains your god with or without nairaland

he's what your hopeless father can never be including you.

so stop deceiving yourself because you know that he's your role model.

body language analyser grin
Seun, Lalasticlala, Obinoscopy, why do you allow character like this roam unhindered on this forum?

5 Likes

Re: Barcanista Issues Press Release After Being Chased Out Of Nairaland by Nobody: 10:08am On Sep 06, 2015
Barcanista is like GEJ, anytime they are mentioned it feels like wild fire is burning through Nairaland. So much power, so much love and yet so much hatred. How does one person wield all that power over all of you?
Re: Barcanista Issues Press Release After Being Chased Out Of Nairaland by Nobody: 10:19am On Sep 06, 2015
To God! Idi wicked!
TrapLORD:
I'd rather align with a "roach's ass" than that fat tub of lard.

I keyed into the progressive ideology solely because of PMB not that two-timing fat fvck called rochas.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Sheriff Mocks PDP National Convention, Calls It ‘charade And illegal’ / IPOB: Kanu Not Being Held By Nigerian Govt, May Be Hiding – Lai Mohammed / Jonathan Blasts Osibanjo, Worry More About Your N5.8bn Indictment Than My Tenure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.