Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,892 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:52 AM

Why Yorubas Are Inferior Muslims According To My Northern Friend - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Yorubas Are Inferior Muslims According To My Northern Friend (17457 Views)

"Igbos And Yorubas Are Embarrasing Nigeria" - Verified Fulani Twitter User Says / Exposed. Why Yorubas Oppose Biafra / Why Yorubas Hate Igbos And Why Igbos Hate Yorubas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Yorubas Are Inferior Muslims According To My Northern Friend by feelgoodInc: 3:19pm On Aug 23, 2017
The Sultan just announced that sallah is first of next month
Re: Why Yorubas Are Inferior Muslims According To My Northern Friend by feelgoodInc: 3:20pm On Aug 23, 2017
The Sultan just announced sallah, that it's on the first of next month.
Re: Why Yorubas Are Inferior Muslims According To My Northern Friend by feelgoodInc: 3:21pm On Aug 23, 2017
Any goat or ram for ya boy?
Re: Why Yorubas Are Inferior Muslims According To My Northern Friend by feelgoodInc: 3:29pm On Aug 23, 2017
How does the moon moves from west to east and a yoruba man in the west does not see it first before the man in the north-east I'm totally disappointed.

I support that fact that
Re: Why Yorubas Are Inferior Muslims According To My Northern Friend by nairanaira12: 3:30pm On Aug 23, 2017
truefact:

You are not ashamed that over 200 tribe fight against one tribe...you are boasting about elderly Awo and over 200 other tribal leaders fighting against youngster Ojukwu. ...
You should bury your coward face in shame....
this can be compare to where a bunch over 200 adults fighting against a teenager. ...
Your Awo is a cowards...without the British and foreign help, your adult 200 awos won't have won a teenager Ojukwu. .

Scratchfaceds yorubas are inferior to the Hausa / Fulani. ....if war is all about fetish suffercated yorubas and igbos...I will not asked God for help...you lots are nothing. ..cowards. ..you think it about juju...

Why does your tribe always want to cry victim? You will start problem, and when you are paid back in your own coin, you will start crying like victims, whereas you are the villains.

Was your entire tribe blind when you were declaring war against 200 tribes as You fooled yourself to believe? Shame on your tribe and this stupid mentality.
Re: Why Yorubas Are Inferior Muslims According To My Northern Friend by feelgoodInc: 3:37pm On Aug 23, 2017
Is this topic hate speech or just telling the truth.
Re: Why Yorubas Are Inferior Muslims According To My Northern Friend by feelgoodInc: 5:26pm On Oct 14, 2017
truth is bitter
Re: Why Yorubas Are Inferior Muslims According To My Northern Friend by feelgoodInc: 12:07pm On Dec 01, 2017
happy holidays
Re: Why Yorubas Are Inferior Muslims According To My Northern Friend by haladadon: 10:01pm On Mar 01, 2019
the truth hurts, first of all I'm confused.
Re: Why Yorubas Are Inferior Muslims According To My Northern Friend by myobjective: 8:25am On Feb 07, 2020
feelgoodInc:
How does the moon moves from west to east and a yoruba man in the west does not see it first before the man in the north-east I'm totally disappointed.

I support that fact that

Sokoto is in the west cure your ignorance.
Re: Why Yorubas Are Inferior Muslims According To My Northern Friend by Charleys: 9:07pm On Apr 17, 2020
Wow I learnt a lot.
Re: Why Yorubas Are Inferior Muslims According To My Northern Friend by Charleys: 9:21pm On Apr 17, 2020
Nice thread

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I’ve Been Shut Out Of APC, But Won’t Leave — Senator Magnus Abe / Obiano Gives Boat To Ogwu-Aniocha Community In Anambra As Christmas Present / Insecurity: What South-West Governors Discussed With Traditional Rulers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.