Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,129 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:36 AM

Why Yorubas Are Inferior Muslims According To My Northern Friend - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Yorubas Are Inferior Muslims According To My Northern Friend (17444 Views)

"Igbos And Yorubas Are Embarrasing Nigeria" - Verified Fulani Twitter User Says / Exposed. Why Yorubas Oppose Biafra / Why Yorubas Hate Igbos And Why Igbos Hate Yorubas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Yorubas Are Inferior Muslims According To My Northern Friend by Markfemi: 7:40pm On Jun 17, 2017
BIAFRAN JEW how far
Re: Why Yorubas Are Inferior Muslims According To My Northern Friend by Markfemi: 7:40pm On Jun 17, 2017
IGBOPRINCE:
and yu can't assemble cars or create sth like creativity yet yu come on nairaland to boast yorubas have it abundance.
Ok keep deceiving yasef .

Shut your mouth Yorubas are already making cars in the name of PROFORCE
Re: Why Yorubas Are Inferior Muslims According To My Northern Friend by Markfemi: 7:41pm On Jun 17, 2017
Ilekeh:
Igbos worshiping Northerners continue wink

Igbo have arewa complex
They are very fearful
Re: Why Yorubas Are Inferior Muslims According To My Northern Friend by Markfemi: 7:43pm On Jun 17, 2017
Akanbiedu:
All I see is pain.

How I wish every Yoruba could be like me. Silence is the best answer for a fool.

I think I agree with you the ibos are really pained and envious of Yoruba progress
Re: Why Yorubas Are Inferior Muslims According To My Northern Friend by BAILMONEY: 11:11pm On Jun 17, 2017
Markfemi:

I think I agree with you the ibos are really pained and envious of Yoruba progress
BUT IS TRUE THAT YORUBAS ARE INFERIOR MUSLIMS

3 Likes

Re: Why Yorubas Are Inferior Muslims According To My Northern Friend by feelgoodInc: 11:42pm On Jun 17, 2017
vega84:
50percent muslims 50percent christians, of course they are counterfeit. In everytin their lifestyle,reglion,attitudes etc,that why the are slaves to northerners cos they are the only tribe in this nation that has never declared they stand! Always in the middle lazy tins #vegatalks
what are you saying, yorubas are 70% Muslims, 30% Christians and in that 30%,
10% are traditionalist Christian's, more like native doctor type Christian's, they don't even have a red Cross but they use a red crescent to show you that they are an Islamic majority.

The Muslim in the north don't trust them, the Christian's in the south don't trust them due to their native doctor chritianity and they can't even ask themselves why?
Re: Why Yorubas Are Inferior Muslims According To My Northern Friend by 1Rebel: 11:52pm On Jun 17, 2017
You forgot to add they are skull miners grin

1 Like

Re: Why Yorubas Are Inferior Muslims According To My Northern Friend by feelgoodInc: 11:58pm On Jun 17, 2017
This sighting of moon, is it a hard thing?
Re: Why Yorubas Are Inferior Muslims According To My Northern Friend by najoke: 12:07am On Jun 18, 2017
1Rebel:
You forgot to add they are skull miners grin
you also forgot to add Biafrians are unity beggers… ..kikikiki grin grin grin
www.nairaland.com/attachments/5485433_20170612161854_jpegb101b9279e60e3a9249114eaf402122d
Re: Why Yorubas Are Inferior Muslims According To My Northern Friend by Markfemi: 2:38am On Jun 18, 2017
BAILMONEY:
BUT IS TRUE THAT YORUBAS ARE INFERIOR MUSLIMS
IS IT TRUE YEEBEO AND COWNU ARE INFERIOR JEW?
Re: Why Yorubas Are Inferior Muslims According To My Northern Friend by BAILMONEY: 10:44am On Jun 18, 2017
Markfemi:

IS IT TRUE YEEBEO AND COWNU ARE INFERIOR JEW?

SURA 5:51 O ye who believe! take not the Jews and the Christians for your friends: They are but friends to each other. And he amongst you that turns to them is of them. Verily Allah
guideth not a people unjust.

CAN'T YOU SEE THAT CHRISTIANS PREFER JEWS THAN BLOOD SUCKING MUSLIMS

1 Like

Re: Why Yorubas Are Inferior Muslims According To My Northern Friend by BAILMONEY: 10:54am On Jun 18, 2017
feelgoodInc:

[q]what are you saying, yorubas are 70% Muslims, 30% Christians and in that 30%,
10% are traditionalist[/q]Christian's, more like native doctor type Christian's, they don't even have a red Cross but they use a red crescent to show you that they are an Islamic majority.

The Muslim in the north don't trust them, the Christian's in the south don't trust them due to their native doctor chritianity and they can't even ask themselves why?
SUPER1STAR SUPER1STARPANTHER
WHERE ARE YOUgrin I TOLD YOU THAT AFONJA MUSLIMS ARE USING YOU. BETTER SEEK ASYLUM IN THE LAND OF RISING SUN BEFORE THEY MINE YOUR SKULLgrin
Re: Why Yorubas Are Inferior Muslims According To My Northern Friend by BAILMONEY: 10:57am On Jun 18, 2017
feelgoodInc:

10% are traditionalist Christian's, more like native doctor type Christian's, they don't even have a red Cross but they use a red crescent to show you that they are an Islamic majority.

ALHAJI TOLEXANDER ARE YOU ONLINE
Re: Why Yorubas Are Inferior Muslims According To My Northern Friend by Guestlander: 11:07am On Jun 18, 2017
ZKOSOSO:
Let Me Clear the Air!
1. A yoruba mosque is a glorified shrine as view by hausafulani muslims
2. No yoruba Imam can lead salat in any mosque in the core north except it be yoruba mosque.
3. Yoruba are the first target during any religious riots in the north cos they are munafiqqi- hypocrites
4. Allah has little regard for yoruba muslim converts compare to arab as there exist no record of yoruba exploits in Islam over the ages. They are seen as converts cos of money and other material gain from arab/slaves.
5. Yorubaland has much economic resources which must be taken from them as done by
Prophet Mohmed to the meccans using Islam and jihad

I guess you got this Devine revelation after getting high on LSD.
That is when Allah revealed to you that he doesn't have regards for Yoruba Muslims.
Re: Why Yorubas Are Inferior Muslims According To My Northern Friend by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 11:16am On Jun 18, 2017
OdenigboAroli:

I have a lot of Yoruba muslim friends and we discuss religion that's how I get to know who is superior.
secondly,most Yoruba are Pentecostals and there is no discrimination in Christianity...70% of Igbos are Catholics and the headquarters of Catholic church in West Africa is Holy Trinity Basilica Onithsa. We control the strongest and most influential Church in Africa.
Beat that.

Hold it there ! Major misinformation!

A Basilica is a special church that is created by papal dispensation. There are 17 in Africa and 6 in west Africa. In order of creation they are:

1. Benin (Ouidah) - Basilica of Immaculate Conception 1989
2.Cote D'Ivoire (Yammasoukoro)- Basilica of Our Lady Of Peace 1990
3.Senegal (Poponguine)- Basilica Of Our Lady Of Deliverance 1991
4.Cameroun (Yaounde)- Basilica Of Mary Queen Of Apostles 2006
5. Ghana (Kumasi)- Basilica of Our Lady Of & Sorrows 2006
6. Nigeria (Onitsha) Basilica Of The Most Holy Trinity 2007

Onitsha has the youngest Basilica in West Africa.

Furthermore, The Catholic Church is organized into local hierarchies within each nation, or group of smaller nations. National Conferences of bishops co-ordinate local policy within each nation.

Nigeria does not head West Africa. West Africa is divided in church administration into anglophone and non anglophone Episcopal regions

Anglophone West Africa

Episcopal Conference of Nigeria
Episcopal Conference of Gambia and Sierra Leone
Episcopal Conference of Ghana
Episcopal Conference of Liberia

Non-Anglophone West Africa

Ecclesiastical Conference of Benin
Ecclesiastical Conference of Burkina Faso and Niger
Episcopal Conference of Côte d'Ivoire (Ivory Coast)
Episcopal Conference of Guinea
Episcopal Conference of Mali
Episcopal Conference of Togo
Episcopal Conference of Senegal, Cape Verde, Mauritania and Guinée-Bissau
Re: Why Yorubas Are Inferior Muslims According To My Northern Friend by feelgoodInc: 11:23am On Jun 18, 2017
IamaNigerianGuy:

Hold it there ! Major misinformation!

A Basilica is a special church that is created by papal dispensation. There are 17 in Africa and 6 in west Africa. In order of creation they are:

1. Benin (Ouidah) - Basilica of Immaculate Conception 1989
2.Cote D'Ivoire (Yammasoukoro)- Basilica of Our Lady Of Peace 1990
3.Senegal (Poponguine)- Basilica Of Our Lady Of Deliverance 1991
4.Cameroun (Yaounde)- Basilica Of Mary Queen Of Apostles 2006
5. Ghana (Kumasi)- Basilica of Our Lady Of & Sorrows 2006
6. Nigeria (Onitsha) Basilica Of The Most Holy Trinity 2007

Onitsha has the youngest Basilica in West Africa.

Furthermore, The Catholic Church is organized into local hierarchies within each nation, or group of smaller nations. National Conferences of bishops co-ordinate local policy within each nation. Nigeria does not head West Africa.

you are using in order of creation to prove your point?
so because Benin republic started 1989 means Benin republic heads west Africa?

1 Like

Re: Why Yorubas Are Inferior Muslims According To My Northern Friend by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 11:28am On Jun 18, 2017
feelgoodInc:

Finish reading the entire article before responding; what is your criteria for pre-eminence ?
Re: Why Yorubas Are Inferior Muslims According To My Northern Friend by BAILMONEY: 11:29am On Jun 18, 2017
feelgoodInc:

GUYS THE ISSUE HERE IS WHY YORUBA MUSLIMS ARE INFERIOR TO THEIR NORTHERN COUNTERPART. EG MOON SIGHTING, WHO LEADS PRAYERS AND SO ON.
Re: Why Yorubas Are Inferior Muslims According To My Northern Friend by feelgoodInc: 11:44am On Jun 18, 2017
BAILMONEY:
GUYS THE ISSUE HERE IS WHY YORUBA MUSLIMS ARE INFERIOR TO THEIR NORTHERN COUNTERPART. EG MOON SIGHTING, WHO LEADS PRAYERS AND SO ON.

Na me you dey ask? LoL
I know?
hahahaha
The moon orbits the earth from WEST to EAST so it's the Yoruba Muslim that's supposed to sight the moon first before someone from Sokoto, but it seems the western Muslims are blind or the see the moon but doesn't know it's a moon, they think it's the sun until the sultan points at it and say it's a moon before they believe. hahahaha.
Re: Why Yorubas Are Inferior Muslims According To My Northern Friend by maynation(f): 12:04pm On Jun 18, 2017
feelgoodInc:

lol. Yorubas 30% Christians?? You obviously have issues with ur brain cheesy
Re: Why Yorubas Are Inferior Muslims According To My Northern Friend by Prouddevil(m): 12:08pm On Jun 18, 2017
If they are not inferior.

Why don't they sight the moon.

Why do Northern muslims kill them during riots.

Why do their alfa stay behind inside Northern mosques

Why don't they lead in prayer when a Northerner is around

Why do Northerners shun their mosques

It happened before my very eyes in NYSC camp, I saw it too in 2009 in Lagos.

Can Yorubas refute these claims or should they transfer aggression as usual
lier
Re: Why Yorubas Are Inferior Muslims According To My Northern Friend by BAILMONEY: 12:10pm On Jun 18, 2017
maynation:
lol. Yorubas 30% Christians?? You obviously have issues with ur brain cheesy
WHAT IS THE REAL PERCENTAGE OF YORUBA MUSLIMS AND WHY ARE THEY INFERIOR TO THEIR NORTHERN MASTERS
Re: Why Yorubas Are Inferior Muslims According To My Northern Friend by BAILMONEY: 12:11pm On Jun 18, 2017
Prouddevil:
lier
COUNTER HIS ARGUMENT PLEASEangry
Re: Why Yorubas Are Inferior Muslims According To My Northern Friend by Prouddevil(m): 12:15pm On Jun 18, 2017
najoke:

you also forgot to add Biafrians are unity beggers… ..kikikiki grin grin grin
www.nairaland.com/attachments/5485433_20170612161854_jpegb101b9279e60e3a9249114eaf402122d
Mr ango wipe em grin grin #ss kikikiki the fear of almajiri is the beginning of wisdom.
Re: Why Yorubas Are Inferior Muslims According To My Northern Friend by Prouddevil(m): 12:18pm On Jun 18, 2017
BAILMONEY:
COUNTER HIS ARGUMENT PLEASEangry
which area? Because in my vicinity the Iman is yoruba while the majority of is followers are northerners.
Re: Why Yorubas Are Inferior Muslims According To My Northern Friend by BAILMONEY: 12:24pm On Jun 18, 2017
Prouddevil:
which area? Because in my vicinity the Iman is yoruba while the majority of is followers are northerners.
WHICH AREA AND WHAT'S THE NAME OF THAT MASJID
Re: Why Yorubas Are Inferior Muslims According To My Northern Friend by maynation(f): 12:54pm On Jun 18, 2017
BAILMONEY:
WHAT IS THE REAL PERCENTAGE OF YORUBA MUSLIMS AND WHY ARE THEY INFERIOR TO THEIR NORTHERN MASTERS
Bross am a Christian hence I can't answer why Yoruba Muslims are inferior to nothern Muslims even tho have witnessed such myself. But j beg you to stop posting lies all in the name of trying to make a point.
Re: Why Yorubas Are Inferior Muslims According To My Northern Friend by BAILMONEY: 2:11pm On Jun 18, 2017
maynation:
Bross am a Christian hence I can't answer why Yoruba Muslims are inferior to nothern Muslims [b]even tho have witnessed such myself[b/b]. But j beg you to stop posting lies all in the name of trying to make a point.
FANTASTIC, ALHAJI TOLEXANDER DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING TO ADD
Re: Why Yorubas Are Inferior Muslims According To My Northern Friend by Tolexander: 2:20pm On Jun 18, 2017
BAILMONEY:
FANTASTIC, ALHAJI TOLEXANDER DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING TO ADD
I am still warning you!

I will cast a spell on you o!
Re: Why Yorubas Are Inferior Muslims According To My Northern Friend by BAILMONEY: 2:24pm On Jun 18, 2017
Tolexander:
I am still warning you!
I will cast a spell on you o!
DID YOU READ WHAT MAYNATION SAID
Re: Why Yorubas Are Inferior Muslims According To My Northern Friend by maynation(f): 2:29pm On Jun 18, 2017
BAILMONEY:
Re: Why Yorubas Are Inferior Muslims According To My Northern Friend by Tolexander: 2:29pm On Jun 18, 2017
BAILMONEY:
nope!

MAY is gone! I can only read what JUNENATION said cos we are in June!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Shiites Don’t Recognize Buhari, Me As President, Governor – El-rufai / El-Rufai Sworn In The Second Time As Governor Of Kaduna + Full Speech / FG Budgets ₦1,000 Daily Feeding Allowance For Prisoners, Corpers Get ₦650

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.