Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,933 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:30 PM

Why Yorubas Are Inferior Muslims According To My Northern Friend - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Yorubas Are Inferior Muslims According To My Northern Friend (17412 Views)

"Igbos And Yorubas Are Embarrasing Nigeria" - Verified Fulani Twitter User Says / Exposed. Why Yorubas Oppose Biafra / Why Yorubas Hate Igbos And Why Igbos Hate Yorubas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Yorubas Are Inferior Muslims According To My Northern Friend by IGBOPRINCE: 5:41pm On Sep 06, 2015
soe:
Hate Yorubas as you like...it doesn't change the fact that Awolowo made Biafra to lose the war by recommending the hunger strategy to Gowon.

When it comes to intelligence.....Yorubas have it in abundance.
and yu can't assemble cars or create sth like creativity yet yu come on nairaland to boast yorubas have it abundance.
Ok keep deceiving yasef .

1 Like

Re: Why Yorubas Are Inferior Muslims According To My Northern Friend by frankyychiji(f): 5:45pm On Sep 06, 2015
MightySparrow:

You Igbos with lack of respect for others. You are becoming a nuisance not ONLY to your host communities but to Nigeria, and the world at large. Soon you will become endangered species in Yorubaland. No matter how long you have stayed in a place, in the day the owners are provoked to resist you, you will know that Khaki no be leather. The Yorubas you hate so much still tolerate you in case of problem and I know it will happen one day in Lagos, Ibadan, else where and else when I pity innocent ones among you.
You can't dare Yorubas check history and prepare for it.
The threat of Oba of Lagos is still fresh and the rejoinder that follow is still fresh in our memories. We are watching.
Hahahahahahaha....OMG!! You are a just a low lifer bro! You are poor and you are senseless! You should be ashamed of yourself to write the rubbish you posted above! What were you and your baastard generation doing when the "strangers came in and tilled the land and the land brought forth its increase in abundance"? Lazy morafvcker! You and your bastardd generation were busy marrying more wives and fathering more baastard children with the gigantic revenue Igbos pay you as rent! A homeless Ijesha man claiming Lagos! Wonders shall never end! See Hausa boiboi talking! You will die under their slavery!!

Your stewpid policeman Oba will soon face the ICC over his indiscretion! Cowards like you and your generation!
What history are you talking about? You must have been too young during the days of Otedola when you lazy bones started constituting a nuisance to the Igbos in Balogun, Idumota and Ojo Alaba, brutal warriors were dispatched from Onitsha promptly to chop off the heads of any yorrobber who dared show his ugly clawed face! You must have been too young to remember this hence you come here to run your bacteria infested buccal cavity!

Igbos own Lagos!!! Go and tell even your dead that I say so!! Your jealousy can only bloat your stomach until you are cast into the evil forests of osun where your brothers will finish you off with rituals!

You are a an empty vessel and you cannot do jack!

Igbos own Lagos!!!!!

5 Likes

Re: Why Yorubas Are Inferior Muslims According To My Northern Friend by OPCNAIRALAND: 5:49pm On Sep 06, 2015
If Iboman opens Church and Yorubaman opens Church, Ibo people abandon their brother and join the Yorubaman Church. Why??.

Yoruba brought and taught Iboman religion. Ever since Ibo has remained obedient to the preachings and leadership of Yoruba Evangelists.

3 Likes

Re: Why Yorubas Are Inferior Muslims According To My Northern Friend by MightySparrow: 5:52pm On Sep 06, 2015
frankyychiji:
Hahahahahahaha....OMG!! You are a just a low lifer bro! You are poor and you are senseless! You should be ashamed of yourself to write the rubbish you posted above! What were you and your baastard generation doing when the "strangers came in and tilled the land and the land brought forth its increase in abundance"? Lazy morafvcker! You and your bastardd generation were busy marrying more wives and fathering more baastard children with the gigantic revenue Igbos pay you as rent! A homeless Ijesha man claiming Lagos! Wonders shall never end! See Hausa boiboi talking! You will die under their slavery!!

Your stewpid policeman Oba will soon face the ICC over his indiscretion! Cowards like you and your generation!
What history are you talking about? You must have been too young during the days of Otedola when you lazy bones started constituting a nuisance to the Igbos in Balogun, Idumota and Ojo Alaba, brutal warriors were dispatched from Onitsha promptly to chop off the heads of any yorrobber who dared show his ugly clawed face! You must have been too young to remember this hence you come here to run your bacteria infested buccal cavity!

Igbos own Lagos!!! Go and tell even your dead that I say so!! Your jealousy can only bloat your stomach until you are cast into the evil forests of osun where your brothers will finish you off with rituals!

You are a an empty vessel and you cannot do jack!

Igbos own Lagos!!!!!

I pray such day come in your life time and meet you in Lagos just like Israelis in Germany.
I pray such day comes!

1 Like

Re: Why Yorubas Are Inferior Muslims According To My Northern Friend by frankyychiji(f): 6:07pm On Sep 06, 2015
MightySparrow:

I pray such day come in your life time and meet you in Lagos just like Israelis in Germany.
I pray such day comes!
Abeg shut up your buccal cavity before Amadioha and Iyiafor- Enyiogugu strike you dead! Smellos! Butterfly thinking itself to be a bird!

3 Likes

Re: Why Yorubas Are Inferior Muslims According To My Northern Friend by BeardedMeat(m): 6:21pm On Sep 06, 2015
MightySparrow:

I pray such day comes!
Oga please throw in d towel, that man has told you your life history. Before you pounce on me to trandfer aggression, I am not ibo.
Re: Why Yorubas Are Inferior Muslims According To My Northern Friend by calmJR(m): 6:32pm On Sep 06, 2015
Hmmm just passing
Re: Why Yorubas Are Inferior Muslims According To My Northern Friend by BeardedMeat(m): 6:36pm On Sep 06, 2015
mekadinho:

Hahaha...... Yorubas dey lack vitamin A, their "sighting" is not allowed.
grin grin grin. *falls from mango tree*
Re: Why Yorubas Are Inferior Muslims According To My Northern Friend by abikubu: 6:39pm On Sep 06, 2015
hungryboy:
lie to me ,

The friendship was never there,

Remember what Abiola went through at the hands of Your northern brothers,

If Tinubu is not careful, the same fate awaits him,

Remember Abiola had many hausa friends and he was even a Muslim,

That was military government, hungry boy! Even OBJ and PMB were also imprisoned at one time.
So, don't use one example to over-look the deep-rooted brotherhood between North and SW.

There is extensive inter-marriage, socioeconomic ties and there are ethnic Yoruba citizens of the North , e.g Kwara and Kogi.
Before I forget, someone said the North and SW joined hands together to club biafra to death. Is that not true?

Finally, are you really a hungry boy? Is that why you can't think straight?

4 Likes

Re: Why Yorubas Are Inferior Muslims According To My Northern Friend by MightySparrow: 7:00pm On Sep 06, 2015
frankyychiji:
Abeg shut up your buccal cavity before Amadioha and Iyiafor- Enyiogugu strike you dead! Smellos! Butterfly thinking itself to be a bird!

K
Re: Why Yorubas Are Inferior Muslims According To My Northern Friend by orunto27: 8:24pm On Sep 06, 2015
No. There is something somehow natural and impressive in Yoruba culture.

1 Like

Re: Why Yorubas Are Inferior Muslims According To My Northern Friend by Kingspin(m): 8:42pm On Sep 06, 2015
Ilekeh:

So now, it's "adapted"?

You guys are weak, dear. You're assimilated. Stop playing the "Nigeria's stooges".

What's chasing you from your land? Lack of prospect?
Whats chasing ur people to Lõndon? U ask a qestion u canot ans.
Re: Why Yorubas Are Inferior Muslims According To My Northern Friend by Ilekeh(f): 8:44pm On Sep 06, 2015
Kingspin:
Whats chasing ur people to Lõndon? U ask a qestion u canot ans.

You're indirectly admitting that the SW is more developed and offers more opportunities than the SE.

So I won't interrupt, I'll let you continue.

1 Like

Re: Why Yorubas Are Inferior Muslims According To My Northern Friend by Kingspin(m): 8:48pm On Sep 06, 2015
Ilekeh:

You're indirectly admitting that the SW is more developed and offers more opportunities than the SE.

So I won't interrupt, I'll let you continue.
The question u ask is after u. The SW are nt the only people abroad but drawing from ur statement. They shouldn't have travel but remain in Nigeria. Whats chasing them around too.
Re: Why Yorubas Are Inferior Muslims According To My Northern Friend by Ilekeh(f): 8:50pm On Sep 06, 2015
Kingspin:
The question ask is after u. The Sw are nt the only people abroad but drawing from ur statement. They shouldn't have travel but remain in Nigeria. Whats chasing them around too.

If you could comprehend my previous post, you needn't ask this question.

Read it again.
Re: Why Yorubas Are Inferior Muslims According To My Northern Friend by Kingspin(m): 8:52pm On Sep 06, 2015
Ilekeh:

If you could comprehend my previous post, you needn't ask this question.

Read it again.
ur the one to read again. If i get u u ask why the east travel outside their town?
Re: Why Yorubas Are Inferior Muslims According To My Northern Friend by omolami: 9:33pm On Sep 06, 2015
I wonder why Seun will not remove this add that is over 6weeks in reappearing Yorubas Muslims are not inferior to northern Muslims The difference is that the Yorubas Muslims are more tolerable than the die hard worriors Muslims of the north who can kill at the slighted provocation The Muslim north have the nature of bokoharam
Re: Why Yorubas Are Inferior Muslims According To My Northern Friend by Annunaki(m): 9:14am On Sep 07, 2015
Demmzy15:

I can't refute any fact because I am dumb!
Re: Why Yorubas Are Inferior Muslims According To My Northern Friend by zendy: 9:29am On Sep 07, 2015
Ilekeh:

If I ask you if you've been inside a mosque, your answer will be no. Yet you know what goes on inside a mosque.
I've never gone a day on Nl without Igbos stylishly worshipping a Hausa-Fulani man.

Yet Igbos go to Yoruba-led churches. Yet Igbos worship Yoruba pastors i.e TB Joshua. Funny eh.
MY Igbo friends on facebook will die on Pastor Adeboye's matter.

You lots claim there are 1% igbo muslims, yet you know what happens in the Mosques? Igbos can lie just to get Yoruba attention. And you lots wonder why the sane people in Igboland run to Yorubaland?

1% of Igbos are Muslims? Since when? Igbos are well over 40 million people. So you are trying tell me there are 40,000 Igbo Muslims? Where are they? You must be dreaming. Look let me tell you, there can't be more than 50 Igbo Muslims in the world. Infact, I have only heard of two Igbo Muslims all my life.

3 Likes

Re: Why Yorubas Are Inferior Muslims According To My Northern Friend by Annunaki(m): 1:52pm On Sep 07, 2015
zendy:

1% of Igbos are Muslims? Since when? Igbos are well over 40 million people. So you are trying tell me there are 40,000 Igbo Muslims? Where are they? You must be dreaming. Look let me tell you, there can't be more than 50 Igbo Muslims in the world. Infact, I have only heard of two Igbo Muslims all my life.

1% of 40 million is actually 400,000 and not 40,000. The igbos are so lucky not to have been infected witch islamic filth.

1 Like

Re: Why Yorubas Are Inferior Muslims According To My Northern Friend by Nobody: 6:57am On Sep 09, 2015
OPCNAIRALAND:

If Iboman opens Church and Yorubaman opens Church, Ibo people abandon their brother and join the Yorubaman Church. Why??.

Yoruba brought and taught Iboman religion. Ever since Ibo has remained obedient to the preachings and leadership of Yoruba Evangelists.

Igbos are predominantly catholics, Anglicans, sizable numbers are in the Adventists and Mormons. How many Igbo people are pentocostal adherents

Yorubas pastors have milked and skinned the Niger Deltans both in oil and religious fleecing grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Yorubas Are Inferior Muslims According To My Northern Friend by Nobody: 7:01am On Sep 09, 2015
zendy:

I have heard of only three Igbo muslims in my life, one in biri kam biri of Oliver Decouq Abdul Azeez Chibuzor Udeh, one traditional ruler in Imo State, the Corpse member that just converted and charity Uzoka from Asaba that converted last years.

To be sincere am yet to see one with my very eyes.
Re: Why Yorubas Are Inferior Muslims According To My Northern Friend by tonychristopher: 7:41am On Sep 09, 2015
BuddahMonk:

I have heard of only three Igbo muslims in my life, one in biri kam biri of Oliver Decouq Abdul Azeez Chibuzor Udeh, one traditional ruler in Imo State, the Corpse member that just converted and charity Uzoka from Asaba that converted last years.

To be sincere am yet to see one with my very eyes.

Take this or leave it ...I am an Igbo man and I know how we roll ...we see business opportunity in everything ...so when you hear that an Igbo is a Muslim know that he has collected money from one stupid alahaji

But serious I am in my 30s and I have not seen an Igbo Muslim before ....where are they. .it are they only online

Now pls showcase them to me
An Igbo can be a Judaist or traditionalist not Muslim

How do you explain that to your kinsmen

Ostracism is the case
Re: Why Yorubas Are Inferior Muslims According To My Northern Friend by tonychristopher: 7:43am On Sep 09, 2015
AlPeter:
All the tribal threads today again have been by Igbos are you guys Jobless?

Must you call Igbo ...why can't you answer the questions of Yoruba Islam
Re: Why Yorubas Are Inferior Muslims According To My Northern Friend by tonychristopher: 7:54am On Sep 09, 2015
BuddahMonk:

Who made him the head of the muslims in Nigeria and why must he be the one to sight the moon and ask others to ignore you sighting because your aruna ?

Why do they kill you during riot in North if they don't consider you inferior.

To be sincere if Igbos were to be muslims Sultan won't be sighting the moon always, if he sights in sokoto somebody in umuahia will be sighting for the Igbos.

Now this is funny

Igbo even attempted to be a pope

But wait how can they allow sultan to sight moon ...na only am get eyes

1 Like

Re: Why Yorubas Are Inferior Muslims According To My Northern Friend by ugomma2000: 8:25am On Sep 09, 2015
ERODEDEAST:
Who told you Yorubas have MOSLEMS

your question makes me cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Yorubas Are Inferior Muslims According To My Northern Friend by ugomma2000: 8:26am On Sep 09, 2015
Ilekeh:

If I ask you if you've been inside a mosque, your answer will be no. Yet you know what goes on inside a mosque.
I've never gone a day on Nl without Igbos stylishly worshipping a Hausa-Fulani man.

Yet Igbos go to Yoruba-led churches. Yet Igbos worship Yoruba pastors i.e TB Joshua. Funny eh.
MY Igbo friends on facebook will die on Pastor Adeboye's matter.

You lots claim there are 1% igbo muslims, yet you know what happens in the Mosques? Igbos can lie just to get Yoruba attention. And you lots wonder why the sane people in Igboland run to Yorubaland?

you are a dam liar.

1 Like

Re: Why Yorubas Are Inferior Muslims According To My Northern Friend by Nobody: 8:42am On Sep 09, 2015
tonychristopher:

Now this is funny

Igbo even attempted to be a pope

But wait how can they allow sultan to sight moon ...na only am get eyes

I have understood the reason, a yoruba man said its because their people lack Vitamin A so their sighting won't be that clear

1 Like

Re: Why Yorubas Are Inferior Muslims According To My Northern Friend by tonychristopher: 9:03am On Sep 09, 2015
noted ...lol

BuddahMonk:

I have understood the reason, a yoruba man said its because their people lack Vitamin A so their sighting won't be that clear
Re: Why Yorubas Are Inferior Muslims According To My Northern Friend by orisa37: 11:37am On Sep 09, 2015
Who says? All Yorubas are better CHRISLAMS.
Re: Why Yorubas Are Inferior Muslims According To My Northern Friend by Nobody: 5:34pm On Sep 14, 2015
orisa37:
Who says? All Yorubas are better CHRISLAMS.

The way they arre being slaughter in North by the suppose co believers leave much to be desired.

I heard some of them are now worshipping on Sundays grin grin grin grin grin

Yoruba muslims are funny cheesy cheesy Alfa sayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Yorubas Are Inferior Muslims According To My Northern Friend by BAILMONEY: 7:34pm On Jun 17, 2017

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Impeached Ondo Speaker And Deputy Reinstated / APC Primaries: Party Supporters Clash In Lagos / Badeh’s Wife, Children Removed From Watch-list

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.