Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,115 members, 7,818,328 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:46 PM

Why Yorubas Are Inferior Muslims According To My Northern Friend - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Yorubas Are Inferior Muslims According To My Northern Friend (17446 Views)

"Igbos And Yorubas Are Embarrasing Nigeria" - Verified Fulani Twitter User Says / Exposed. Why Yorubas Oppose Biafra / Why Yorubas Hate Igbos And Why Igbos Hate Yorubas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Yorubas Are Inferior Muslims According To My Northern Friend by feelgoodInc: 3:26pm On Jun 18, 2017
maynation:
Bross am a Christian hence I can't answer why Yoruba Muslims are inferior to nothern Muslims even tho have witnessed such myself. But j beg you to stop posting lies all in the name of trying to make a point.
So you've witnessed such yourself but you think it's a lie even though you've witnessed such yourself?
Re: Why Yorubas Are Inferior Muslims According To My Northern Friend by feelgoodInc: 3:26pm On Jun 18, 2017
cc; lalasticlala
Re: Why Yorubas Are Inferior Muslims According To My Northern Friend by feelgoodInc: 8:22pm On Jun 18, 2017
I'm not letting this thread die..,........
Re: Why Yorubas Are Inferior Muslims According To My Northern Friend by Prouddevil(m): 10:00pm On Jun 18, 2017
BAILMONEY:
WHICH AREA AND WHAT'S THE NAME OF THAT MASJID
railway central mosque, at adekunle lagos, u
Re: Why Yorubas Are Inferior Muslims According To My Northern Friend by BAILMONEY: 10:10pm On Jun 18, 2017
Prouddevil:
railway central mosque, at adekunle lagos, u
I DEY GO YABA TOMORROW, I GO CHECK AM
Re: Why Yorubas Are Inferior Muslims According To My Northern Friend by Prouddevil(m): 6:53am On Jun 19, 2017
BAILMONEY:
please check the imam name is alhaji temidire...bunch of haters
Re: Why Yorubas Are Inferior Muslims According To My Northern Friend by BAILMONEY: 7:26am On Jun 19, 2017
Prouddevil:
please check the imam name is alhaji temidire...bunch of haters
DOES HE HAVE POWER TO SIGHT THE MOON IF NO, THEN HE'S INFERIOR TO YOUR NORTHERN MASTERS grin

1 Like

Re: Why Yorubas Are Inferior Muslims According To My Northern Friend by feelgoodInc: 8:32am On Jun 19, 2017
I can sight the moon it's not hard, I believe anyone in the west can site the moon, or is it only one man in Nigeria that can site the moon? or are the westerners having Vitamin A deficiency?

The moon revolves round the earth from WEST to EAST, so a Westerner is more likely to see the moon before anyone in Sokoto so why are they not seeing the moon, what is wrong with this people.
Re: Why Yorubas Are Inferior Muslims According To My Northern Friend by Prouddevil(m): 9:04am On Jun 19, 2017
feelgoodInc:
I can sight the moon it's not hard, I believe anyone in the west can site the moon, or is it only one man in Nigeria that can site the moon? or are the westerners having Vitamin A deficiency?

The moon revolves round the earth from WEST to EAST, so a Westerner is more likely to see the moon before anyone in Sokoto so why are they not seeing the moon, what is wrong with this people.
you people are full of hate stop this propaganda this are the names and constituting members of moon sighting committees,
No tribe is left out.
1 Mallam Hafiz Wali-hafizswali@yahoo.com

2 Sheikh Tahir Bauchi-Sayyadibashir26@yahoo.com
Usmanusman9280@gmail.com

3 Sheikh Karibullah Kabara
4 Mal. Simwal Usman Jibrin-simwaljibril@yahoo.com

5 Sheikh Salihu Yaqub-Salihumy11@yahoo.com

6 Prof. J.M. Kaura-Jmkaura56@yahoo.com

S/N NAME. E-MAIL
1 Sheikh Habeebullah Adam Al-Ilory-habibelilory@ymail.com

2 Sheikh Jamiu Kewulere-pgsouthwest85@gmail.com

3 Muhammad Rabiu Salahudeen-muhammadrabiusalahudeen@gmail.com

4 Sheikh Abdur-Razzaq Ishola- hustaz@yahoo.com
sheikh@al@abrartravels.com

5 Sheikh Abdur Rasheed Mayaleke jentleasad@yahoo.com

6 Dr. Ganiy I. Agbaje
Ganiy.agbaje@nasrda.gov.ng
gagbaje@yahoo.co.uk

7 Gafar M. Kuforiji-kuforijiabdulwasiu@gmail.com

S/N NAME. E-MAIL
1 Prof. Usman El-Nafaty-elnafaty@gmail.com

2 Mal. Ibrahim Zubairu Salisu zubairusalisu@yahoo.com

3 Dr. Usman Hayatu Dukku-udukku@yahoo.com
4 prof. Ibrahim okunu-okunislam@yahoo.com
5 Imam Manu
Muhammad
limaminmisau@gmail.com

S/N NAME . E-MAIL
1 Prof. Z. I. Oboh Oseni-oseni@unilorin.edu.ng
wazzioseni@gmail.com

2 Nurudeen Asunogie D.-hamdallah1999@yahoo.com

S/N NAME. E-MAIL
1 Sheikh Bala Lau

2 ustaz Abdul malik alawiye

3 Muhammad Nasir AbdulMuhyi-ustaznasirabdulmuhyi@yahoo.com

4 Sheikh AbdurRahman Ahmad - aahmadimam@yahoo.co.uk

5 Muhammad Yaseen Qamarud-Deen-info@bmics.com
6 Sheikh yusuf Lukman abenabo-amilah10@yahoo.com
7 Sheikh Sulaiman Gumi-ssgummi@gmail.com

S/N NAME. E-MAIL
1 Sheikh Adam Idoko-imamcentral@yahoo.com

2 Alh. Yusuf Nwoha-yusufnwoha@gmail.com

3 Mal. Isa Okonkwo-
isaokonkwo@gmail.com

4 ustaz majid nwerem-majimajid@yahoo.com

5 Sheikh Sulaiman lambo
This people decide, while the sultan just announce.

1 Like

Re: Why Yorubas Are Inferior Muslims According To My Northern Friend by feelgoodInc: 7:36am On Jun 21, 2017
BAILMONEY:
guy you been go check that stuff.
so that you go prove that guy wrong
Re: Why Yorubas Are Inferior Muslims According To My Northern Friend by BAILMONEY: 7:39am On Jun 21, 2017
feelgoodInc:

guy you been go check that stuff.
so that you go prove that guy wrong
I NO SEE ANY MALAM FOR THAT MOSQUE. NA YORUBA MOSQUE BE THAT

3 Likes

Re: Why Yorubas Are Inferior Muslims According To My Northern Friend by feelgoodInc: 8:22am On Jun 21, 2017
cc; prouddevil come and answer here he said it's a Yoruba mosque.
I've summoned you don't pretend as if you haven't seen my mentions.

kiss the truth
Re: Why Yorubas Are Inferior Muslims According To My Northern Friend by Prouddevil(m): 8:27am On Jun 21, 2017
feelgoodInc:
cc; prouddevil come and answer here he said it's a Yoruba mosque.
I've summoned you don't pretend as if you haven't seen my mentions.

kiss the truth
Who are the majority of worshipers there? angry
Re: Why Yorubas Are Inferior Muslims According To My Northern Friend by Prouddevil(m): 8:29am On Jun 21, 2017
BAILMONEY:
I NO SEE ANY MALAM FOR THAT MOSQUE. NA YORUBA MOSQUE BE THAT
lier from the pit of hell, the imam name is alhaji temidire. Lier. Lier I hate lies. angry
Re: Why Yorubas Are Inferior Muslims According To My Northern Friend by feelgoodInc: 8:30am On Jun 21, 2017
Prouddevil:
Who are the majority of worshipers there? angry
check what cc;bailmoney said.

1 Like

Re: Why Yorubas Are Inferior Muslims According To My Northern Friend by Prouddevil(m): 8:41am On Jun 21, 2017
Some people can lie gan o...Post the mosque picture and I will post mine. Lier and again another at sule akani pipe line allahu lateef central mosque, the imam is yoruba and the majority of his followers are hausa not only hausa infact northerners because lots of zabarmawa, fulanis, ibiras are residents of that area.. Anybody @ abule eba should help.. liers
Re: Why Yorubas Are Inferior Muslims According To My Northern Friend by BAILMONEY: 8:41am On Jun 21, 2017
Prouddevil:
lier from the pit of hell, the imam name is alhaji temidire. Lier. Lier I hate lies. angry
IT SEEMS YA BLIND BRUH. I DIDN'T SEE YOUR NORTHERN MASTERS IN THAT MOSQUE....YOU MUST BE HOLY FOR THEM TO WORSHIP WITH YOU THERE.

1 Like

Re: Why Yorubas Are Inferior Muslims According To My Northern Friend by lilytender: 9:18am On Jun 21, 2017
ZKOSOSO:
Let Me Clear the Air!
1. A yoruba mosque is a glorified shrine as view by hausafulani muslims
2. No yoruba Imam can lead salat in any mosque in the core north except it be yoruba mosque.
3. Yoruba are the first target during any religious riots in the north cos they are munafiqqi- hypocrites
4. Allah has little regard for yoruba muslim converts compare to arab as there exist no record of yoruba exploits in Islam over the ages. They are seen as converts cos of money and other material gain from arab/slaves.
5. Yorubaland has much economic resources which must be taken from them as done by
Prophet Mohmed to the meccans using Islam and jihad

Awolowo caused all these, he should have let Obasanjo, Benjamin Adekunle, IBB, Buhari, Muritala Muhammed, TY Danjuma and others displace these idiots from Nigeria map. By now, they would be part of Cameroon. Yet, they don't appreciate Awolowo for saving their asses.
Re: Why Yorubas Are Inferior Muslims According To My Northern Friend by EnuguDadImoMom: 10:13am On Jun 21, 2017

Who is worshipping gambari muslim, you attempted to sight the moon in 2012 but Sultan told everybody in Nigeria to dIsregard your call of moonsighting that it was from a aruna grin grin grin grin
Hahaha..... really? grin grin grin
Re: Why Yorubas Are Inferior Muslims According To My Northern Friend by Michael004: 11:17am On Jun 21, 2017
OdenigboAroli:

Abeg,shut your ewedu eating teeth. You lots are very disrespectful.
E pain am he he he. Victim criers. Yorubas should avoid you people so that you don't write another letter to them that they are abusing you. he he he.
Re: Why Yorubas Are Inferior Muslims According To My Northern Friend by Michael004: 11:19am On Jun 21, 2017
Ilekeh:

If I ask you if you've been inside a mosque, your answer will be no. Yet you know what goes on inside a mosque.
I've never gone a day on Nl without Igbos stylishly worshipping a Hausa-Fulani man.

Yet Igbos go to Yoruba-led churches. Yet Igbos worship Yoruba pastors i.e TB Joshua. Funny eh.
MY Igbo friends on facebook will die on Pastor Adeboye's matter.

You lots claim there are 1% igbo muslims, yet you know what happens in the Mosques? Igbos can lie just to get Yoruba attention. And you lots wonder why the sane people in Igboland run to Yorubaland?
We know them to be vo yeur, we don't care about them or what they say.
Re: Why Yorubas Are Inferior Muslims According To My Northern Friend by Michael004: 12:02pm On Jun 21, 2017
truefact:

You are not ashamed that over 200 tribe fight against one tribe...you are boasting about elderly Awo and over 200 other tribal leaders fighting against youngster Ojukwu. ...
You should bury your coward face in shame....
this can be compare to where a bunch over 200 adults fighting against a teenager. ...
Your Awo is a cowards...without the British and foreign help, your adult 200 awos won't have won a teenager Ojukwu. .

Scratchfaceds yorubas are inferior to the Hausa / Fulani. ....if war is all about fetish suffercated yorubas and igbos...I will not asked God for help...you lots are nothing. ..cowards. ..you think it about juju...
Shut that your smelly akpu mouth. You think we buy all this shit talk again? if not for British. So those that helped you ingrate tribe are not to be appreciated. little wonder why trump turned deaf ear to the victim cries all these while. Soon you will write letter to UN for protection. You this CCCBC(confirmed chronic chest beating coward). With your useless zero running at night to Abidjan, dressed like woman. I spit on your flat lie lie head.

Re: Why Yorubas Are Inferior Muslims According To My Northern Friend by Michael004: 12:10pm On Jun 21, 2017
OdenigboAroli:

Igbos go to Yoruba owned Churches and vice versa....Your people go to chosen and Trem all owned by Igbos and most Catholic churches in lagos are controlled by the Igbo. And yes,most Yoruba Christians are Pentecostals and even those churches has huge number of Igbo pastors.
I know you are lying but please continue

Re: Why Yorubas Are Inferior Muslims According To My Northern Friend by feelgoodInc: 3:26pm On Jun 21, 2017
lilytender:

Awolowo caused all these, he should have let Obasanjo, Benjamin Adekunle, IBB, Buhari, Muritala Muhammed, TY Danjuma and others displace these idiots from Nigeria map. By now, they would be part of Cameroon. Yet, they don't appreciate Awolowo for saving their asses.
what has this got to do with what we are discussing right now,
kiss the truth boy
the truth is ours boy.
I'm not in Lagos but where I am there are two mosques the yorubas can never, I repeat never go into a hausa Fulani mosque.
because they aren't real Muslims now you're talking about obasanjo, awolowo just calling old people to come and save ya-ass.
Re: Why Yorubas Are Inferior Muslims According To My Northern Friend by feelgoodInc: 7:34am On Jun 26, 2017
the president buhari addressed all Muslims in hausa, does that ring any bells?
does it not show you how inferior the yorubas are?
Does anyone think he did this mistakenly​.
Re: Why Yorubas Are Inferior Muslims According To My Northern Friend by 7lives: 12:10pm On Jun 27, 2017

But the Archbishop of Enugu is an Asabaman,

why don't yorubas lead in prayers in Lagos Island mosque @ Nnamdi Azikiwe Street.
Whenever I go there most umars I see worshiping on the streets are Yorubas why Hausas worship inside grin grin grin grin grin

Don't you think you need to see a psychiatrist? your obsession with Yoruba Muslims might eventually lead you to the lagoon.
Re: Why Yorubas Are Inferior Muslims According To My Northern Friend by feelgoodInc: 6:31pm On Jul 13, 2017
I love this thread well.
Re: Why Yorubas Are Inferior Muslims According To My Northern Friend by feelgoodInc: 9:20pm On Jul 19, 2017
let's get back to business
Re: Why Yorubas Are Inferior Muslims According To My Northern Friend by Michael004: 9:29pm On Jul 19, 2017
If they are not inferior.

Why don't they sight the moon.

Why do Northern muslims kill them during riots.

Why do their alfa stay behind inside Northern mosques

Why don't they lead in prayer when a Northerner is around

Why do Northerners shun their mosques

It happened before my very eyes in NYSC camp, I saw it too in 2009 in Lagos.

Can Yorubas refute these claims or should they transfer aggression as usual
Yawnnnnnn, boring as usual.

Re: Why Yorubas Are Inferior Muslims According To My Northern Friend by feelgoodInc: 9:35pm On Jul 19, 2017
Michael004:
Yawnnnnnn, boring as usual.

that's a relevant question.
Re: Why Yorubas Are Inferior Muslims According To My Northern Friend by IJOBA2: 9:58pm On Jul 19, 2017
Michael004:
E pain am he he he. Victim criers. Yorubas should avoid you people so that you don't write another letter to them that they are abusing you. he he he.
LOL THIS AFONJA MUSLIM DON ACTIVATE HIS CHRISTIAN MONIKERgrin
Re: Why Yorubas Are Inferior Muslims According To My Northern Friend by OVI75(m): 10:15pm On Jul 19, 2017
The Real Muslims Are The Fulani,Hausa,And Kanuri Muslims.

Truth Is Bitter But I Dare A Yoruba Muslim To Conduct A Private Investigation Into This Matter And Find Out For Yourself The Bitter Truth...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Occupy NASS : Hypocrisy Or Genuine Nat­ional Assignment? (photo) / Ijaw: "Edo Government Planning To Destroy Our Shrine, Deploy Soldiers" / Rochas Okorocha Appoints Nkiru Sylvanus Sa, Lagos Affairs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.