Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,329 members, 7,822,582 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:16 PM

Why Do Guys Disapper After Sex? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Guys Disapper After Sex? (9380 Views)

Port Harcourt Girl Shares After Sex Photo With Boyfriend On Facebook / Man Shares After Sex Photo With Girlfriend On Facebook.see Reactions(pics / Kenyan Man Dumps Lady After Sex, Says 'Once You Hit The Honey Pot, Story Ends' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Guys Disapper After Sex? by Donna7: 8:47pm On Sep 05, 2015
Hello all,I and a friend got talking and she was like why do guys disappear after sex. I mean the guy doesn't even call or text again sef.Men kindly turn up with your reasons o. Hahahahah. Am out.
Re: Why Do Guys Disapper After Sex? by Nobody: 8:50pm On Sep 05, 2015
asin, you mean after expulsion, the guy go just poooofff

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Disapper After Sex? by Nobody: 8:52pm On Sep 05, 2015
if you ask me na who i go ask
Re: Why Do Guys Disapper After Sex? by Donna7: 8:58pm On Sep 05, 2015
Lol
Re: Why Do Guys Disapper After Sex? by Miracle4Sure: 8:58pm On Sep 05, 2015
kiss
Re: Why Do Guys Disapper After Sex? by Abugab(m): 8:59pm On Sep 05, 2015
Its a completed project from there and they go seek another contract.
But some times they get scope creep on some projects and they remain there based on the difficulty or 'sweetness' as the case may be.
OP, also note that it's not only men that disappears afterwards, women do too.

13 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Disapper After Sex? by divinehand2003(m): 9:03pm On Sep 05, 2015
Lol
NA SERIOUS DISAPPOINTMENT CAUSE AM, NOR BE WETIN SHE FLAUNT THE POOR GUY SEE UNCLAD. So pooof he vamoused after the episode.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Disapper After Sex? by Nobody: 9:05pm On Sep 05, 2015
That's what he came for grin
Re: Why Do Guys Disapper After Sex? by Nobody: 9:10pm On Sep 05, 2015
Not all guys!! cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Disapper After Sex? by kiddkash(m): 9:11pm On Sep 05, 2015
if the guy stays what will they talk about. will the guy say thanks. tins will become awkward
Re: Why Do Guys Disapper After Sex? by vega84(m): 9:17pm On Sep 05, 2015
Cos u were nt good in the act, if u were good he must come bk, guys like it mind blowing #vegatalks

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Disapper After Sex? by Nobody: 9:20pm On Sep 05, 2015
some gals go jes lie down for bed like wood...
mtcheew...mabel comes to mind.

6 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Disapper After Sex? by Nobody: 9:24pm On Sep 05, 2015
a guy that dissappears after sex never loved you, all what he wants is sex and he has gotten it so what do u expect him to do than leave u?? I pray we ladies get wise enough to know a guy that is ready to stay or leave.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Disapper After Sex? by Ariani: 9:40pm On Sep 05, 2015
so u mean afta dm guyz don chop d kpomo finish dm no gree show again hahahaha
Re: Why Do Guys Disapper After Sex? by asscb(f): 9:51pm On Sep 05, 2015
1. Smelling punny cry

2. Wide punny shocked

3. Body odour angry

4. Lazy ass/not romantic in bed

5. Stretch marks everywhere/ slippery boobs grin grin

#Guyscode wink

I Hope have answered you undecided

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Do Guys Disapper After Sex? by Nobody: 9:56pm On Sep 05, 2015
classicB:
a guy that dissappears after sex never loved you, all what he wants is sex and he has gotten it so what do u expect him to do than leave u?? I pray we ladies get wise enough to know a guy that is ready to stay or leave.
Stay as in how? Marry d gal or keep on messing around? Every relationship must not end in marriage. And if u mean d later, how is a better way of life?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Disapper After Sex? by vani86: 10:04pm On Sep 05, 2015
If d sex was good, even if he does not love you, believe me , he will atill come back for more.

We disappear if we feel nothing for the girl and the sex happenz to be wack. Or the girls issues far outweigh the sex she offers

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Disapper After Sex? by IamLEGEND1: 10:06pm On Sep 05, 2015
asscb:
1. Smelling punny cry

2. Wide punny shocked

3. Body odour angry

4. Lazy ass/not romantic in bed

5. Stretch marks everywhere/ slippery boobs grin grin

#Guyscode wink

I Hope have answered you undecided

10 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Disapper After Sex? by ideology(m): 10:46pm On Sep 05, 2015
ClassicB your username sounds familiar
Re: Why Do Guys Disapper After Sex? by Gabrielsylar(m): 11:02pm On Sep 05, 2015
grin hahahah
Re: Why Do Guys Disapper After Sex? by xtervaganza(m): 11:17pm On Sep 05, 2015
Donna7:
Hello all,I and a friend got talking and she was like why do guys disappear after sex. I mean the guy doesn't even call or text again sef.Men kindly turn up with your reasons o. Hahahahah. Am out.
when you take a spoonful from a delicious food, you take another again and again

but if its a bad tasteless food you'll drop the spoon

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Disapper After Sex? by MsBliss(f): 11:58pm On Sep 05, 2015
Its because that is the only thing they were after from the beginning so why wait or hang around when you have gotten what you want
Re: Why Do Guys Disapper After Sex? by Chidonc(m): 12:01am On Sep 06, 2015
Abeg who dey campaign after election?
Re: Why Do Guys Disapper After Sex? by passionate88: 12:01am On Sep 06, 2015
She hasn't slept with me 'yet', how would she know if I will run away? .

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Disapper After Sex? by CUM4WHAT(m): 12:07am On Sep 06, 2015
MsBliss:
Its because that is the only thing they were after from the beginning so why wait or hang around when you have gotten what you want
ARE YOU MAAD OR YUR BLOOD IS SATURATED WITH F00LISHNESS?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Disapper After Sex? by Nobody: 12:11am On Sep 06, 2015
prettythicksme:
Not all guys!! cheesy
Don't mind them..Shey i run after I pooffed during our sex?. No be say I wait dey look as you dey use tissue dey clean my dick?

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Disapper After Sex? by MsBliss(f): 12:21am On Sep 06, 2015
CUM4WHAT:
ARE YOU MAAD OR YUR BLOOD IS SATURATED WITH F00LISHNESS?
You don't have to insult me sweet . You really need to take your pills.Its long overdue

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Disapper After Sex? by CUM4WHAT(m): 12:26am On Sep 06, 2015
MsBliss:

You don't have to insult me sweet . You really need to take your pills.Its long overdue
sad u xo lucky am having fun wit ma vaselind right nw...i wud hv ur time once i finish
Re: Why Do Guys Disapper After Sex? by MsBliss(f): 12:36am On Sep 06, 2015
CUM4WHAT:
sad u xo lucky am having fun wit ma bible right nw...i wud hv ur time once i finish
Oh that's OK by me,you can take all the time you need dear.
Re: Why Do Guys Disapper After Sex? by komek(m): 12:52am On Sep 06, 2015
@ OP, the truth is that ladies serve different purpose to the men. That is y u see a guy after rolling with so many pretty ladies at the end he ends up with a girl pple feel is not up to his standard.

I like slim tall dark girls for keeps. Any other girl serves diff purpose.

Some is just for sex u can't just keep them. No matter what they do, its not the men's fault. That same one the u used for sex cud be for keeps for another man and urs serves him for sex alone.
Re: Why Do Guys Disapper After Sex? by Nobody: 1:03am On Sep 06, 2015
Donna7:
u see, not all men disappear after sex.. Some come back for more, if Its good they stay if not they disappear wink
Re: Why Do Guys Disapper After Sex? by diablos: 1:05am On Sep 06, 2015
In a planet of 6billion pple, wit 4billion being women, why shud a man wit a measly life expectancy of 50-65yrs stick to 1 miserable boring woman for life wen he can hit atleast 2000+ females in his lifetime before kicking d bucket undecided

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Is A Bank Marketer, She Recently Returned Home Without Her Pants / Slay Queen Blasted For Exposing Her Saggy Boobs At Jokers Night Club (Photos) / Video Of Secondary School Girls Twerking In Ghana, Goes Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.