Stats: 3,156,243 members, 7,829,443 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:03 AM

Introducing Chuck Woody: Agony Uncle - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Introducing Chuck Woody: Agony Uncle (2238 Views)

When Your Uncle Is A Fool At 40(picture) / The Agony Of A Nigerian Fat Girl / I Want Her But She Calls Me 'Uncle' (2) (3) (4)

Introducing Chuck Woody: Agony Uncle by ChuckWoody(m): 2:39pm On Apr 04, 2009
Morning, Afternoon and Evening one and all, and welcome to a brand new show called Chucky Woody: Agony Uncle.

I'll be on hand to read and answer as many of your relationship questions and issues as best I can, with compassion, empathy, understanding and irreverent wit! wink

Having been there, wrote the book, made the film and got the scars to show for it, trust me when I say there's no dilemma too taboo to ask.

Even you gayers out there, don't be shy I'll see whether I have a solution to your situation.

Sooo, what's the condition of your condition's condition?
Re: Introducing Chuck Woody: Agony Uncle by Nobody: 4:54pm On Apr 04, 2009
I used to be nice and trusting till i got disappointed by 2 different chics ,but same reason finance that was at age 19 and 22.since then it's like they've impacted a stigma on me,a switch i can't turn-off.now money's is now always on my mind.all my plans,careers,masters,job is not becuz of responsibility but i just want money in my hands.am not poor infact money isn't a problem for me.but i'm now paranoid that i feel love,companion,friendship,girlfriend can be bought.in simplified words i'm too obsessed with money,cud it be as a result of been dumped for it that am going all the way to rebuild my worth.pcguru needs help.
Re: Introducing Chuck Woody: Agony Uncle by 190: 9:29pm On Apr 04, 2009
Yes sure PC GURU NIDS HELP
i wud be bak wit mine later grin grin

pc guru u don serve finish!
Re: Introducing Chuck Woody: Agony Uncle by ChuckWoody(m): 10:54pm On Apr 04, 2009
pc guru:

I used to be nice and trusting till i got disappointed by 2 different chics ,but same reason finance that was at age 19 and 22.since then it's like they've impacted a stigma on me,a switch i can't turn-off.now money's is now always on my mind.all my plans,careers,masters,job is not becuz of responsibility but i just want money in my hands.am not poor infact money isn't a problem for me.but i'm now paranoid that i feel love,companion,friendship,girlfriend can be bought.in simplified words i'm too obsessed with money,cud it be as a result of been dumped for it that am going all the way to rebuild my worth.pcguru needs help.

PC my man, I see you've been caught in that classic conundrum that man thinks: money = toto.

The answer's simple. You need to get some charisma. Money doesn't create charisma, it only enhances it.
You need to get your mojo back, son!
Make them laugh. Once you get them comfortable and at ease in your company, toto will be plenty-plenty.
Don't flash de the cash like wannabe Diddy, they'll just drink and chop belly-full and leave you wid de bill, Jare!

So get to work on your persona, and thank me when your luck changes.

Now go forth and fornicate!!! cool
Re: Introducing Chuck Woody: Agony Uncle by yme1(f): 10:59pm On Apr 04, 2009
@ChuckWoody

Now go forth and fornicate!!!
Re: Introducing Chuck Woody: Agony Uncle by yme1(f): 11:02pm On Apr 04, 2009
@ChuckWoody

are you kidding me, blood of gwad?

@pc guru
sorry for all the heartbreaks but please you really need to change your ways their are thousands of girls out there who are willing to love you for who you are not what you have
Re: Introducing Chuck Woody: Agony Uncle by ChuckWoody(m): 11:10pm On Apr 04, 2009
y me:

@ChuckWoody

are you kidding me, blood of gwad?

@pc guru
sorry for all the heartbreaks but please you really need to change your ways their are thousands of girls out there who are willing to love you for who you are not what you have

Sista y me, why are you berating me??

We've told him to do exactly the same thing (change his ways) except, you've dressed it up with ribbons and bows and I've told it like it is,
de hombre a hombre wink
Re: Introducing Chuck Woody: Agony Uncle by yme1(f): 11:17pm On Apr 04, 2009
hmmmmmmmmmmmm what about the " go forth and fornicate" aspect or was that a mistake

anyway you did a great job though and why on earth are you not sleepingggggggggggg

Re: Introducing Chuck Woody: Agony Uncle by Nobody: 11:20pm On Apr 04, 2009
Yeah they both mean the same except one is unreal.you know what am start fristyling without involvin cash.
Re: Introducing Chuck Woody: Agony Uncle by Nobody: 11:22pm On Apr 04, 2009
no one sleeps early in lagos except bankers
Re: Introducing Chuck Woody: Agony Uncle by yme1(f): 11:29pm On Apr 04, 2009
and which is unreal
Re: Introducing Chuck Woody: Agony Uncle by Nobody: 11:34pm On Apr 04, 2009
The fornicating.am very cautious bout that.cuz ave lost one to Aids.it'll be stupid not to learn from his death.i guess it can't be helped i'm build my charisma and still chase the Money.
Re: Introducing Chuck Woody: Agony Uncle by ChuckWoody(m): 11:35pm On Apr 04, 2009
y me:

hmmmmmmmmmmmm what about the    " go forth and fornicate"  aspect or was that a mistake

anyway you did a great job though and why on earth are you not sleepingggggggggggg

I'm in London and it's 11.30pm.  The night is young, chica!

As for the "go forth and fornicate" quote, it's just me being tongue in cheek, luvvie kiss  
Don't take it to heart, I'm a playful chap.

Now come on y me, I know you came on this thread cos you've got something to divulge.  
Come on spit it out, I'll promise I won't use profanity on you,
Re: Introducing Chuck Woody: Agony Uncle by Nobody: 11:38pm On Apr 04, 2009
So much for agony uncle
Re: Introducing Chuck Woody: Agony Uncle by yme1(f): 11:41pm On Apr 04, 2009
@chukwoody

alright dear i heard you

but why do you think i have something to divulge, anyway i dont know about that one yet but when i do i sure will let you know "LOVE DOCTOR"
Re: Introducing Chuck Woody: Agony Uncle by ChuckWoody(m): 11:45pm On Apr 04, 2009
@ y me: Good good! I'll be here to help you out.

And pc guru, just remmber what i said, don't splash the cash; it makes you look desperate. Just chill and be yourself dude.

Tis all I'm trying to say.

If you think it's sh*t advice, carry on with your current methods, good luck!
Re: Introducing Chuck Woody: Agony Uncle by Nobody: 11:50pm On Apr 04, 2009
Ur advice shitty hell no.its game on from now on.at least it's feasible compared to waiting for someone that loves me for who i am that even sounds weird to my ear.
Re: Introducing Chuck Woody: Agony Uncle by yme1(f): 11:57pm On Apr 04, 2009
wait a minute @pc guru are you trying to say you are never gonna fall inlove or you dont believe love exist in anyway?
Re: Introducing Chuck Woody: Agony Uncle by Nobody: 12:03am On Apr 05, 2009
Only when i experience till now it's nothing but a Capitalist Conspiracy to push a concept that doesn't exist to maintain one purpose.secure sales and profit.
Re: Introducing Chuck Woody: Agony Uncle by yme1(f): 12:14am On Apr 05, 2009
look at the stars some of them have been extinguished for thousands of years but their light is still reaching us now,

i know definitely that the past is always influencing the present

but you really dont need to tie up that sweet heart you have been given up all because you were hurt before

anyway part of growing up is making your own decision and getting to live with the consequences

and remember also that problems are opportunities for corrections

BEST OF LUCK IN WHAT EVER DECISION YOU MAKE @pc guru
Re: Introducing Chuck Woody: Agony Uncle by Nobody: 12:25am On Apr 05, 2009
Pc guru will be fine.just kidding bout my prior message.i know there's love.but seriously capitalist conspiracy is fueled mostly with Love as it's theme.e.g valentine and xmas.bye going to eat.
Re: Introducing Chuck Woody: Agony Uncle by yme1(f): 12:29am On Apr 05, 2009
alright "ADIOS" and make sure my own food is kept for moi
Re: Introducing Chuck Woody: Agony Uncle by topup: 2:36am On Apr 05, 2009
So Agony Uncle, are you now my husband?? Tehe (couldn't help it!)

Umm, I got a question for you CW.

I want to know whether it's worth keeping an eye out for guys when you're still young (in university). I know a lot of people get engaged or have boyfriends in university BUT a lot of people get screwed around too and messed up by their boyfriends/girlfriends.

Is it smart to just stand back and watch, or is it more advisable to get in there, get your heart broken and move on?

I want to stand back and watch, if there is an astounding guy then I believe he'd probably be able to catch my attention and bring me back into the scene of things anyway. Am I potentially missing 'catches' by standing back, or is this the smart thing to do??

In a time where so much is changing and I am not sure of where I am going in life, shouldn't I figure out what I want first and then maybe switch my focus to love. Distance is inevitable in any long relationship and is waiting until I am settled a better option??
Re: Introducing Chuck Woody: Agony Uncle by Czarskit(m): 6:03am On Apr 05, 2009
~ No dulling ~
Re: Introducing Chuck Woody: Agony Uncle by ChuckWoody(m): 1:10pm On Apr 05, 2009
Hey topup, thanks for popping into my surgery.

Now, I think you've kinda answered the question yourself when you say you think it's best to stand back and watch.
You seem to be a sweet soul so I wouldn't go putting about in that environment.

I'll be honest with you University is place a festering with Harbour Sharks. Some those guys go there to 'sew their oats', as we say in England.
I was the same. My girlfriend back home dumped me so I tapped toto like I was tapping oil!!!

You don't want to f**k up your studies because of some guys with 'sweet tong' wink As my mudda and fadda used to tell me "marry to your book"

If there are any guys that feel you then keep them as friend until you're ready to see what they're saying. If they are real deal they'll be on your wavelength and you'll know this might, just might be the start of som-tin special.

However, the flipside to the coin is that you wanna play the game and you don't mind having a bit of fun so long as it doesn't mess with your study.
If this is so then go ahead, just remember, don't play with your emotions though. Keep your emotions separate. Though for girls it's easier said than done,

So basically what I'm trying to say is: your heart is the most precious thing you can offer anyone. Don't go chucking it about for any Area bwoy to tamper with.

Hope this helps.
Re: Introducing Chuck Woody: Agony Uncle by IFELEKE(m): 1:46pm On Apr 05, 2009
topup:

So Agony Uncle, are you now my husband?? Tehe (couldn't help it!)

Umm, I got a question for you CW.

I want to know whether it's worth keeping an eye out for guys when you're still young (in university). I know a lot of people get engaged or have boyfriends in university BUT a lot of people get screwed around too and messed up by their boyfriends/girlfriends.

Is it smart to just stand back and watch, or is it more advisable to get in there, get your heart broken and move on?

I want to stand back and watch, if there is an astounding guy then I believe he'd probably be able to catch my attention and bring me back into the scene of things anyway. Am I potentially missing 'catches' by standing back, or is this the smart thing to do??

In a time where so much is changing and I am not sure of where I am going in life, shouldn't I figure out what I want first and then maybe switch my focus to love. Distance is inevitable in any long relationship and is waiting until I am settled a better option??

@topup,
Don't Let The Fear Of Striking Out Keep You From Playing The Game. . .
Tai Solarin once said and I quote ''Look Before you Leap,Good for some,but for me,I would rather Leap Before I look because if you look you might continue looking until you look into oblivion.''
My Advise to you is to keep your options open,you are not too young to keep your eyes out for love what is key is you knowing what you want and sticking to it.
Remember,Life Is all about Risk and you don't Gain until you venture out of your shell. . .
Re: Introducing Chuck Woody: Agony Uncle by AloyEmeka9: 7:40pm On Apr 05, 2009
Na waaah for una oh. Chukwudi is now ChuCkWoody?
Re: Introducing Chuck Woody: Agony Uncle by StrStruck(f): 7:47pm On Apr 05, 2009
Agony Aunt >>>>>>>>>>>> Agony Uncle
Re: Introducing Chuck Woody: Agony Uncle by eyonigger(m): 9:35pm On Apr 05, 2009
Uncle chukwudi, please read through my thread:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-248076.64.html
Re: Introducing Chuck Woody: Agony Uncle by patwhizkid(f): 9:44pm On Apr 05, 2009
Chukwu has many woods, chukwu is a wood dealer/marketer/merchant or chukwu is woody.
Re: Introducing Chuck Woody: Agony Uncle by Czarskit(m): 10:04pm On Apr 05, 2009
~? ? ?~
Re: Introducing Chuck Woody: Agony Uncle by ChuckWoody(m): 11:07pm On Apr 05, 2009
St☆rStruck:

Agony Aunt >>>>>>>>>>>> Agony Uncle

Join me St☆rStruck, I'm sure we'd make a dream of a team  kiss wink

Aloy.Emeka:

Na waaah for una oh. Chukwudi is now ChuCkWoody?

That's right, Aloy.  It's called a play on words. You know, the Literary technique used when you're adept with words and language.  grin

patwhizkid:

Chukwu has many woods, chukwu is a wood dealer/marketer/merchant or chukwu is woody.

Yeap, well done patwhiz, i'm a woodsman. wink  Go figure cool

eyonigger:

Uncle chukwudi, please read through my thread:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-248076.64.html

Eyonigger, just had a peep at your thread. Jheeeeeeez dawg, that's one long thread.  I'll read it when I have more time, and get back to you okay?
You have my word dawg.

Plss Help I Find Urgent Advice, Plss I'm Reali In Dilemma. / Stupid Things Guys Can Do That Can Make A Lady Lose Respect For Him. Agree? / Where Two Or Three Girls Are Gathered, A Boy Is Being Discussed & Weighed. WHY?