Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,600 members, 7,851,046 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:37 PM

Introducing Chuck Woody: Agony Uncle - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Introducing Chuck Woody: Agony Uncle (2243 Views)

When Your Uncle Is A Fool At 40(picture) / The Agony Of A Nigerian Fat Girl / I Want Her But She Calls Me 'Uncle' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Introducing Chuck Woody: Agony Uncle by ChuckWoody(m): 11:15pm On Apr 05, 2009
IFELEKE:

@topup,
Don't Let The Fear Of Striking Out Keep You From Playing The Game. . .
Tai Solarin once said and I quote ''Look Before you Leap,Good for some,but for me,I would rather Leap Before I look because if you look you might continue looking until you look into oblivion.''
My Advise to you is to keep your options open,you are not too young to keep your eyes out for love what is key is you knowing what you want and sticking to it.
Remember,Life Is all about Risk and you don't Gain until you venture out of your shell. . .

Ifeleke, only thing I'd say is Tai's philosphosies can't be used willy nilly for both men and women in all situations.
topup is obviously someone who considers all eventualities and it would seem as although she's weighing up whether she should jump in, her gut instinct is telling her otherwise.

I have also suggested she jump in but something tells me she doesn't really agree with that culture she sees at Uni.

But if it's fun she's looking for then, yeah, Tai Solarin's words fit the bill!
Re: Introducing Chuck Woody: Agony Uncle by Nobody: 12:26am On Apr 06, 2009
Agony Uncle,

What is love?
And why do ppl continue to seek after it.

Would you advise a woman to stick to her husband if he continues to cheat on her? (From Movie Reloaded).
Obviously, we continue to say "give him a chance, forgive him, bla bla", but when is the breaking point?
Re: Introducing Chuck Woody: Agony Uncle by StrStruck(f): 12:31am On Apr 06, 2009
ChuckWoody:

Join me St☆rStruck, I'm sure we'd make a dream of a team  kiss wink

Sorry bruv, I fly solo.
Re: Introducing Chuck Woody: Agony Uncle by ChuckWoody(m): 1:02am On Apr 06, 2009
St☆rStruck:

Sorry bruv, I fly solo.

As you wish dallin, we could've been good doc, bad doc. We'd've had this game sewn up.

Oh well.

Surgery reopens tomorrow folks!
Re: Introducing Chuck Woody: Agony Uncle by Nobody: 1:14am On Apr 06, 2009
ChuckWoody:

As you wish dallin, we could've been good doc, bad doc. We'd've had this game sewn up.

Oh well.

Surgery reopens tomorrow folks!
I believe I asked a question or are you not that much of an agony uncle?
Re: Introducing Chuck Woody: Agony Uncle by ChuckWoody(m): 1:23am On Apr 06, 2009
*Toyinrayo:

Agony Uncle,

What is love?
And why do ppl continue to seek after it.

Would you advise a woman to stick to her husband if he continues to cheat on her? (From Movie Reloaded).
Obviously, we continue to say "give him a chance, forgive him, bla  bla", but when is the breaking point?

Sista toyin, only you know where your breaking point is.  All i can say is if you decide to remain there know that he'll probably continue to do what he does.  Maybe not as much, but one or two skirmishes here n there, every once in a while.

Can you handle it?  If you can't then leave his ass.  You'll probably get half of what he owns anyways.  

Which brings me onto your other question about love.  
What I'm about to say will be viewed as controversial but, its undeniable that my observations exist:

Love for many couples is an equation.  

Love = wealth + looks + power

In today's world hardly anyone loves for the sake of love.  If that were the case my childhood sweetheart would've stayed with me.  
I mean, who nowadays  stays with their partner simply cos their soul combines to beat in one perfect harmony?  

This ain't cynicism this is realism in the Noughties babiee.
Re: Introducing Chuck Woody: Agony Uncle by Nobody: 1:34am On Apr 06, 2009
ChuckWoody:

Sista toyin, only you know where your breaking point is. All i can say is if you decide to remain there know that he'll probably continue to do what he does. Maybe not as much, but one or two skirmishes here n there, every once in a while.

Can you handle it? If you can't then leave his ass. You'll probably get half of what he owns anyways.

Which brings me onto your other question about love.
What I'm about to say will be viewed as controversial but, its undeniable that my observations exist:

Love for many couples is an equation.

Love = wealth + looks + power

In today's world hardly anyone loves for the sake of love. If that were the case my childhood sweetheart would've stayed with me.
I mean, who nowadays stays with their partner simply cos their soul combines to beat in one perfect harmony?

This ain't cynicism this is realism in the Naughties babiee.

Thanks, hmmm. . . . your childhood sweetheart?
What happened and were you guys intimate in any way?
Why did she leave you?

If you feel uncomfortable with the questions, simply skip them. You're not enforced to answer wink

Love= power + wealth+ looks?
I kinda agree with you
Re: Introducing Chuck Woody: Agony Uncle by yme1(f): 1:36am On Apr 06, 2009
wow this is interesting please more post and let me read and good work love doctor
Re: Introducing Chuck Woody: Agony Uncle by ChuckWoody(m): 1:42am On Apr 06, 2009
eyonigger:
As some people know, when I came to NL, I started with my relationship issue, this is a continuation of what I am presently experiencing, and I need yall help/advise on this. As formerly speculated, my girlfriend resumed FUTO as a jambite, 2 weeks after her resumption, she started acting somehow, I laid out the thread on NL here, and some posts were helpful.

To cut the story short, things were stabilized between us, communication was opened and we found it hard to miss each other, then later on, she started changing, no calls no txt, its only when she needs stuff like airtime is when she calls. Its been almost 2 weeks now that we last spoke or exchanged text, before then, she requested for an Ipod as her bday gift, her calls was constant during this time. It took me like 5 days before I actually decide to send her the Ipod, soon as she got it, she stopped calling, I sent her a txt and was expecting a response, bt she didnt.`So ever since then, I had to let her be, neither of us has contacted each other ever since then.

All am trying to ask yall is, since this gurl was not a demanding type when she was back here in Lagos, a committed and convincingly loving gurl. Is it that she has now found another guy and has made me a new MUGU_CLIENT@KEEPONPAYING.BIZ? Or is it just the normal ego placed on her head that might make her feel "oh well just because he has bought me an ipod and other stuffs does not mean I should be the one to keep seeking his attention, instead he should be the one, My pple I just dnt know what to think anymore, cos am still in love with this shawty.

Please best advise/insight needed. Thanks in advance

EYO!

Brodda Eyo, it sounds like you're in some kinda long distance relationship?
If so, it's notoriously hard to check on ya chick's whereabouts.  
Sounds to me something or someone is keeping her busy if she hardly calls you.
As you said you love her, I'll try and keep this as nice as possible.

*ahem* She's running game on you, son!!  She sounds like she got a woodsman where she is, who is not too interested in spending his cash.
Rather, she can come running back to you cos she knows you'll do whatever she wants.

What is it you love about her?  I get the feeling she's quite a 'shawty'?
Has she got the looks, the body and the style?  
I would be surprised if guys where you live would love to be on her case.

She's too high profile for you dawg.  I ain't cussing you bro, you need something a little less bling, with a bit more substance.

Drop her ass when she comes begging money.  You'll feel better, truust me. The first step is always the hardest but remember this:
Sometimes you gotta bleed the poison to cure the wound.  

One!
Re: Introducing Chuck Woody: Agony Uncle by ChuckWoody(m): 1:45am On Apr 06, 2009
y me:

wow this is interesting please more post and let me read and good work love doctor

Oh gosh, I got FBI chick on me. wink Better watch what i say lipsrsealed

How you doin girl? You still don't wanna tell me the condition of your condition?
Re: Introducing Chuck Woody: Agony Uncle by ChuckWoody(m): 1:51am On Apr 06, 2009
*Toyinrayo:

Thanks, hmmm. . . . your childhood sweetheart?
What happened and were you guys intimate in any way?
Why did she leave you?

If you feel uncomfortable with the questions, simply skip them. You're not enforced to answer wink

Love= power + wealth+ looks?
I kinda agree with you

Yeah, we was 'intimate' but she left me cos i wasn't an Area bwoy, so to speak. That was when I was a small picin. I've had other disappointments and who knows i might have a few more, but I'm an optimist. I try to learn from them mistakes.

You pick yourself up, brush your ass down and you get back on the horse.
You dig, sista?
Re: Introducing Chuck Woody: Agony Uncle by Nobody: 2:04am On Apr 06, 2009
ChuckWoody:

you pick yourself up, brush your ass down and you get back on the horse.
You dig, sista?
Lol, that's actually my motto wink

Like they say:
Good judgment comes from experience and experience comes from bad judgment wink

Seems like you've had enough of your share of bad judgment. Cool, that's how we learn.

What does she want an area boy for? undecided
Re: Introducing Chuck Woody: Agony Uncle by StrStruck(f): 2:08am On Apr 06, 2009
ChuckWoody:

lol cute.
Re: Introducing Chuck Woody: Agony Uncle by topup: 4:42am On Apr 06, 2009
ChuckWoody:

Ifeleke, only thing I'd say is Tai's philosphosies can't be used willy nilly for both men and women in all situations.
topup is obviously someone who considers all eventualities and it would seem as although she's weighing up whether she should jump in, her gut instinct is telling her otherwise.

I have also suggested she jump in but something tells me she doesn't really agree with that culture she sees at Uni.

But if it's fun she's looking for then, yeah, Tai Solarin's words fit the bill!

You're completely right about the part I have highlighted in bold.

I'm not JUST looking for fun, I'm looking for something that I won't regret and will last , or at least teach me something.
Last time I looked for fun and thought I was in control, the whole thing blew up in my face - but sometimes stupid things like that happen.
Re: Introducing Chuck Woody: Agony Uncle by eyonigger(m): 7:29am On Apr 06, 2009
uncle chukwudi, that was just part1 of the thread, the thread reads a continuation of events regarding what just happened and wat has happened,topup was my darling special adviser, I dnt mind ur assistance as an assistant spcl adviser. cheesy
Re: Introducing Chuck Woody: Agony Uncle by Nobody: 12:35am On Apr 07, 2009
Agony Uncle, have you forgotten your thread?

We're being agonized here, answer our question na wink
Re: Introducing Chuck Woody: Agony Uncle by ChuckWoody(m): 12:37am On Apr 07, 2009
*Toyinrayo:

Agony Uncle, have you forgotten your thread?

We're being agonized here, answer our question na wink

What's your question luv?

Oga eyo, you need to give me the gist of your updated story. That thread is too long to read, bro.
Re: Introducing Chuck Woody: Agony Uncle by Nobody: 12:41am On Apr 07, 2009
Read post #43. . . .What does she want an area boy for?
Re: Introducing Chuck Woody: Agony Uncle by ChuckWoody(m): 12:47am On Apr 07, 2009
*Toyinrayo:

Read post #43. . . .What does she want an area boy for?

Oh, that saga was when i was a small picin. She wanted one of those area bwoys, or bandits. I said cool, f*** off then.

Since then her luck hasn't gone too well, but I still talk to her. She's a nice lady at heart. It took me time but I've long since stopped bearing her a grudge.

And yes, she has asked whether we could revisit the past, but I declined. I was beyond doing it for the sake of doing it.

I got into new experiences and all that wink
Re: Introducing Chuck Woody: Agony Uncle by Nobody: 12:50am On Apr 07, 2009
ChuckWoody:

And yes, she has asked whether we could revisit the past, but I declined. I was beyond doing it for the sake of doing it.
Smart move, if you ask me. I don't know why some women are so excited by those area boy nonsensical acts.

You bear no grudge? smarter. Wish you were here when Adam Brody was singing about his grudges against women. You would have str8n him out wink

ChuckWoody:

I got into new experiences and all that wink
What kind of experiences?

If you don't mind me asking.
Re: Introducing Chuck Woody: Agony Uncle by ChuckWoody(m): 12:53am On Apr 07, 2009
*Toyinrayo:

What kind of experiences?

If you don't mind me asking.

I don't mind telling but aren't you married? I don't want to stain your innocent mind. lipsrsealed kiss
Re: Introducing Chuck Woody: Agony Uncle by Nobody: 12:53am On Apr 07, 2009
ChuckWoody:

I don't mind telling but aren't you married? I don't want to stain your innocent mind. lipsrsealed kiss
LOL, what does my marital status have to do with this?

Answer my question, plz
Re: Introducing Chuck Woody: Agony Uncle by ChuckWoody(m): 1:06am On Apr 07, 2009
*Toyinrayo:

LOL, what does my marital status have to do with this?

Answer my question, plz

Your marriage has filled you with the purest of images. So far be it from me to start making you see differently.

But if you insist, I was a slut for a while. You know (well, I hope not!), sticking my knob into any bit of snatch with a pulse. I mean fat, skinny, anal, 3somes. All in the name of new experiences.

I didn't care how they rated my performance, twas all about self gratification. Went on wild holidays, caught a dose a couple of times (had to take a trip to the clinic).
Must add, I was never rude to women (well not knowingly), and I made sure things ended as amicably as possible. Never burn a bridge, is my motto.

But then as I got older in the mind I slowed down. Let the youngbloods come through.
Now i only play the odd exhibition match wink Though i find flirting just as much fun.
Re: Introducing Chuck Woody: Agony Uncle by Nobody: 1:10am On Apr 07, 2009
ChuckWoody:

Your marriage has filled you with the purest of images.  So far be it from me to start making you see differently.
What is this?
You dashed me husband?  shocked shocked shocked
Though my mind is pure, very very pure  grin grin

ChuckWoody:

But if you insist, I was a slut for a while.  You know (well, I hope not!), sticking my knob into any bit of snatch with a pulse.  I mean fat, skinny, anal, 3somes.  All in the name of new experiences.

I didn't care how they rated my performance, twas all about self gratification.  Went on wild holidays, caught a dose a couple of times (had to take a trip to the clinic).
Must add, I was never rude to women (well not knowingly), and I made sure things ended as amicably as possible.  Never burn a bridge, is my motto.

But then as I got older in the mind I slowed down.  Let the youngbloods come through. 
Now i only play the odd exhibition match  wink  Though i find flirting just as much fun.
Caught a dose? Explain. . . .have you gone to the clinic again recently? If not, I'd advice you to, no offense  smiley wink

I know you were a slut, I see the way you're trying to get down with women on this forum  tongue wink

Explain what you mean by exhibition match (I'm a lil slow on these things hmm. )
Re: Introducing Chuck Woody: Agony Uncle by ChuckWoody(m): 1:18am On Apr 07, 2009
*Toyinrayo:

What is this?
You dashed me husband?  shocked shocked shocked
Though my mind is pure, very very pure  grin grin
Caught a dose? Explain. . . .have you gone to the clinic again recently? If not, I'd advice you to, no offense  smiley wink

I know you were a slut, I see the way you're trying to get down with women on this forum  tongue wink

Explain what you mean by exhibition match (I'm a lil slow on these things hmm. )

So you're not married hmmmmmm

Oh, and I only flirt, only a bit of fun. I don't mean no offence to any of my buuuriful sistas on here kiss

I'm not as desperate as some of the clowns I've noticed on here.

I think you know what I meant by 'dose' wink And I got myself checked out at the start of the year. Clean bill of health. Well, physically I'm clean but the mind is tainted grin

And you know what I mean by exhibition, dallin. cheesy
Re: Introducing Chuck Woody: Agony Uncle by Nobody: 1:26am On Apr 07, 2009
ChuckWoody:

So you're not married hmmmmmm
Well, unless you married me without my consciousness, then am not married.

ChuckWoody:

Oh, and I only flirt, only a bit of fun. I don't mean no offence to any of my buuuriful sistas on here kiss
You scared? They won't attack you, no need to fret cheesy cheesy

ChuckWoody:

I'm not as desperate as some of the clowns I've noticed on here.
I know what you mean wink

ChuckWoody:

I think you know what I meant by 'dose' wink
Ehrrrm, no I don't.

Remember, my mind is pure.

So explain, babe.

ChuckWoody:

And I got myself checked out at the start of the year. Clean bill of health. Well, physically I'm clean but the mind is tainted grin
Cool, get it check out again tongue

ChuckWoody:

And you know what I mean by exhibition, dallin. cheesy
LOL, NO I don't, dalling
Re: Introducing Chuck Woody: Agony Uncle by ChuckWoody(m): 1:31am On Apr 07, 2009
Exhibition match = the odd session

Just for you I'll check into a therapist to get my mind sorted out.
Re: Introducing Chuck Woody: Agony Uncle by Nobody: 1:32am On Apr 07, 2009
The "odd session". . . .ahhh.

ashewo pikin embarassed tongue
Re: Introducing Chuck Woody: Agony Uncle by ChuckWoody(m): 1:34am On Apr 07, 2009
*Toyinrayo:

The "odd session". . . .ahhh.

ashewo pikin embarassed tongue

Oh no, there goes another chance of marriage. My past always catches up to me cry
Re: Introducing Chuck Woody: Agony Uncle by Nobody: 1:36am On Apr 07, 2009
ChuckWoody:

Oh no, there goes another chance of marriage. My past always catches up to me cry
Who are you marrying?

Better keep trying to butter up StarStruck. . . . tongue
Re: Introducing Chuck Woody: Agony Uncle by eyonigger(m): 4:16pm On Apr 07, 2009
Uncle chukwudi, the thread is almost over, so there aint no need to further it.
Re: Introducing Chuck Woody: Agony Uncle by StrStruck(f): 4:41pm On Apr 07, 2009
*Toyinrayo:

Who are you marrying?

Better keep trying to butter up StarStruck. . . . tongue

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Part Of Ur Girlfriend/boyfriend's Body Do U Look Most When With Him/her? / Red Flags And Warning Signs When Dating Your Girl / Best Way To Deal With Nigerian Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.