Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,630 members, 7,851,120 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 01:47 PM

Introducing Chuck Woody: Agony Uncle - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Introducing Chuck Woody: Agony Uncle (2244 Views)

When Your Uncle Is A Fool At 40(picture) / The Agony Of A Nigerian Fat Girl / I Want Her But She Calls Me 'Uncle' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Introducing Chuck Woody: Agony Uncle by IFELEKE(m): 5:41pm On Apr 07, 2009
@Chuck
You are quoting me off context Bro,
I wasn't directly implying that top up should jump headlong into a relationship,What I suggested was for her to keep her options open and get prepared to discern real love when it comes her way.
The worst she can do to herself is to be Indecisive so my quote is just to spur her to take a stand.
Remember, Not all Opportunities( Applicable to Love Affairs too) Appear with Gold Coating or on a platter of Gold.
Re: Introducing Chuck Woody: Agony Uncle by ChuckWoody(m): 5:57pm On Apr 07, 2009
That's cool, dude.

I was just reading between the lines and figured although topup's curious her gut instinct was telling her hold back.

Not saying philosphies shouldn't be advisable, in certain instances philsophies make undoubtable sense.

All good though smiley
Re: Introducing Chuck Woody: Agony Uncle by toomuch2: 12:22am On Apr 10, 2009
Hey I need you Doc, would be back once these tears stops flowing and I can compose myself cry cry cry
Re: Introducing Chuck Woody: Agony Uncle by toomuch2: 12:26am On Apr 10, 2009
And after I am done on your "couch", remind me never to fall in love ever again cry If people can marry for money/prestige/recognition/status/looks, WHY NOT ME sad WHATS LOVE GOT TO DO WITH ANYTHING angry cry cry cry
Re: Introducing Chuck Woody: Agony Uncle by Nobody: 12:28am On Apr 10, 2009
cry cry cry cry cry

lunacy
Re: Introducing Chuck Woody: Agony Uncle by toomuch2: 12:34am On Apr 10, 2009
I know I should stop listening to this song but I can't help it cry cry cry

Aaliyah -  How could the one I gave my heart to

How could the one I gave my heart to, break my heart so bad?
How could the one who made me happy, make me feel so sad?
Wont somebody tell me so I can understand?
If you love me, how could you hurt me like that?
How could the one I gave my world to, throw my world away?
How could the one that said I love you, say the things you said?
How could the one I was so true to, just tell me lies?
How could the one I gave my heart to, break this heart of mine?
Tell me,

cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Introducing Chuck Woody: Agony Uncle by ChuckWoody(m): 2:07am On Apr 10, 2009
Hey there 'too much', welcome to my online surgery. First of all i want you to compose your thoughts and emotions.

Ready?

Now, tell me exactly what it is that's causing you such heartache.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Reasons Why Women Are So Special / Can A Relationship Exist Witout Sex / Is It Okay For Girlfriends To Demand For An Allowance?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.