Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,699 members, 7,820,438 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:48 PM

NYSC B 15 Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC B 15 Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries (49236 Views)

NYSC B '17 The Wait Is Over / N41,100 For Batch B '15 Corp Members Stream 2 / B15 Corps Members Verify Your Details On Nysc Website + Treatment of Complaints (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC B 15 Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries by tall2ce(m): 8:16am On Sep 09, 2015
ernesterioo:
it a general issue, that is undergoing resolutions, but meanwhile you can easily log into ur account on the nysc portal before going to camp, maybe the last week of registration, reprint it again, it would have been corrected
try go to sidmach tech @jobi fele way,Alausa,Ikeja,Lagos to make cpmplain
Re: NYSC B 15 Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries by jerome263: 8:16am On Sep 09, 2015
ernesterioo:
get that Waec card, ur dob and state of origin would be automatically corrected
. I also hv dis problem o bro....I mean a wrong d.o.b was written on my original waec result.. how do i correct dis?
Re: NYSC B 15 Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries by tall2ce(m): 8:16am On Sep 09, 2015
ernesterioo:
it a general issue, that is undergoing resolutions, but meanwhile you can easily log into ur account on the nysc portal before going to camp, maybe the last week of registration, reprint it again, it would have been corrected
try go to sidmach tech @jobi fele way,Alausa,Ikeja,Lagos to make complain
Re: NYSC B 15 Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries by Mnewton(m): 8:28am On Sep 09, 2015
The Name specified on the senate List does not match with the Name on The Name specified on the senate List does not match with the Name on JAMB Record. For married women, use maiden name as surname.(You cannot register, Contact your Institution) used by none Record. For married women, use maiden name as surname.(You cannot register, Contact your Institution) used by none

1 Like

Re: NYSC B 15 Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries by ernesterioo(f): 8:37am On Sep 09, 2015
jerome263:
. I also hv dis problem o bro....I mean a wrong d.o.b was written on my original waec result.. how do i correct dis?
follow same process, get a waec scratch card and follow the procedures
Re: NYSC B 15 Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries by ugbah007: 8:40am On Sep 09, 2015
Sir,my date of birth states july 1st in my waec result which suppose to be july 10th,but in nsyc it's july july 10th,I hope that is not going to be a problem?
Re: NYSC B 15 Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries by ernesterioo(f): 8:40am On Sep 09, 2015
jerome263:
1. Purchase the WAEC Results Verification PIN
from any firstbank branch
2. Login with your email and password by
clicking on 'Resume Registration' link on this
NYSC registration portal. This will present your
dashboard to you
3. Click on change date of birth menu. A new
page will popup for you
4. Fill the form and submit your entries
For more information.
For more information visit www.nysc.org.ng

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NYSC B 15 Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries by amurx(m): 8:40am On Sep 09, 2015
benedictuyi:
Pls, is the 3k payment compulsory?
ernesterioo:
it compulsory bruh
benedictuyi:
Pls, is the 3k payment compulsory?
it's not compulsory but it's advisable to pay it

1 Like

Re: NYSC B 15 Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries by Jhulyan(m): 8:43am On Sep 09, 2015
For foreign graduates, my degree certificate is not ready till early November and i only have the transcript plus other required documents. Can I still do the registration successfully and serve this batch?
Re: NYSC B 15 Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries by emsheddy(m): 8:44am On Sep 09, 2015
deegnity22:
I have issues with my date of birth and state of origin, though I've found out that I have to get one waec stuff from any first bank to tackle the date of birth ish but can anyone please suggest how I can go about the mistake in my state of origin, thanks.
Please I will like to know what you were asked to get from first bank, that will help correct the error of date of birth and wrong state of origin on your WAEC certificate!
Re: NYSC B 15 Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries by ernesterioo(f): 8:45am On Sep 09, 2015
jerome263:
It is d DOB u hv on ur WAEC
form that will reflect. So be sure you have the
correct DOB on ur waec slip b4 linking the two
for that will bring irreversible damage if it
contradicts again.
Re: NYSC B 15 Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries by salegella: 8:45am On Sep 09, 2015
Timbuktu14:
this is not true. U dont need your o level or your jamb letter in camp. No one wil ask u for it
Timbuktu14:
this is not true. U dont need your o level or your jamb letter in camp. No one wil ask u for it
Timbuktu14:
you are right, bro
Re: NYSC B 15 Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries by ernesterioo(f): 8:46am On Sep 09, 2015
ugbah007:
Sir,my date of birth states july 1st in my waec result which suppose to be july 10th,but in nsyc it's july july 10th,I hope that is not going to be a problem?
certainly not a problem
Re: NYSC B 15 Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries by promzyugo(f): 8:48am On Sep 09, 2015
Mnewton:
The Name specified on the senate List does not match with the Name on The Name specified on the senate List does not match with the Name on JAMB Record. For married women, use maiden name as surname.(You cannot register, Contact your Institution) used by none Record. For married women, use maiden name as surname.(You cannot register, Contact your Institution) used by none
. I have the same problem with you and since then I have been working towards it to change the mistake on my surname but all to no avail

1 Like

Re: NYSC B 15 Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries by ernesterioo(f): 8:48am On Sep 09, 2015
emsheddy:
Please I will like to know what you were asked to get from first bank, that will help correct the error of date of birth and wrong state of origin on your WAEC certificate!
dashboard to you
page will popup for you
Re: NYSC B 15 Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries by dictbennie(m): 8:50am On Sep 09, 2015
ernesterioo:
it is not an important document needed but it is imperative u get it ready, coz u will be given a form in camp to write ur o level grades

There is no form like that...BTW, m an ex corper
Re: NYSC B 15 Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries by torture: 8:51am On Sep 09, 2015
I started the initial Registeration yesterday, supplied a yahoo mail. 24 hours later am yet to get a mail from NYSC to complete the Registeration. Should I try again. Or use a gmail??
Re: NYSC B 15 Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries by emsheddy(m): 8:51am On Sep 09, 2015
ernesterioo:
get that Waec card, ur dob and state of origin would be automatically corrected
Hey bro, I will like you to explain this WAEC card stuffsp to me because I have this wrong DOB on my original WAEC certificate. Although I have sworn an affidavit to correct my surname wrongly spelt and Wrong DOB, I still desire to get the correct thing from WAEC. I just about this WAEC card from First Bank for the first time today.
Re: NYSC B 15 Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries by ernesterioo(f): 8:52am On Sep 09, 2015
We made fp, promise to do my best
Re: NYSC B 15 Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries by ozy4christ(f): 8:54am On Sep 09, 2015
tanx for ur advice so far. please a friend of mine has a problem because her jamb reg is out dated, I think 15yrs ago because of health issues she with draw but now she is through and healthy but nysc refused to accept It, please what will she do, urgently Thanks.
Re: NYSC B 15 Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries by ernesterioo(f): 8:55am On Sep 09, 2015
emsheddy:
Hey bro, I will like you to explain this WAEC card stuffsp to me because I have this wrong DOB on my original WAEC certificate. Although I have sworn an affidavit to correct my surname wrongly spelt and Wrong DOB, I still desire to get the correct thing from WAEC. I just about this WAEC card from First Bank for the first time today.
dashboard to you
page will popup for you
Re: NYSC B 15 Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries by ernesterioo(f): 8:58am On Sep 09, 2015
dictbennie:

There is no form like that...BTW, m an ex corper
ex and current, am a current Benue state copa, batch A 15,there was documentation in camp that brought about a form, and in the form there was a space to write our o level grades
Re: NYSC B 15 Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries by cutezain(f): 9:01am On Sep 09, 2015
Pls I need help is there any cyber cafe in PH, with all the necessary amenities to enable be carry out my registration. Biko if I u know any do tell pls . Plus wen I try to enter fresh registration it tells mi ERROR 404
Re: NYSC B 15 Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries by ijekul(m): 9:09am On Sep 09, 2015
cutezain:
Pls I need help is there any cyber cafe in PH, with all the necessary amenities to enable be carry out my registration. Biko if I u know any do tell pls . Plus wen I try to enter fresh registration it tells mi ERROR 404

Use dis link to search http://portal.nysc.org.ng/nysc1/RegistrationCentres.aspx

1 Like

Re: NYSC B 15 Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries by kaze4blues(m): 9:10am On Sep 09, 2015
pls. wen will those who dnt pay 3000 receive thr call up numb.
Re: NYSC B 15 Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries by emsheddy(m): 9:11am On Sep 09, 2015
ernesterioo:
dashboard to you
page will popup for you
Hey brother, well I am not a prospective corps member. I just wanna know how to correct the wrong DOB on original WAEC certificate. am an ex-corps member. How does that waec card work?
Re: NYSC B 15 Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries by ernesterioo(f): 9:16am On Sep 09, 2015
cutezain:
*.Go to NYSC registration centres
portal at http://portal.nysc.org.ng/
nysc1 /RegistrationCentres.aspx

1 AIKOTECH COMPUTERS
104, Nta/Apara Link Road, Behind Bloombreed
School, Mgbuoba, Portharcourt
Aikodon Jacob, 08036918257, 08061252235
2 BRITISH EDUCATIONAL CONSULTANT
Mr Biggs Aba Xpress Road Portharcourt Opposite
Shell R.A Rivers State Portharcourt.
Odimba Joseph .C., 08034999974, 08035238473
3 CYBERWORLD TECHNOLOGY AND
COMMUNICATION
677 Ikwerre Road, White Two Storey Building By
The Side Of Access Bank Rumuokoro
Roundabout Portharcourt
Kingsley Ovie Daniel, 07038417917, 08036711669
4 DSAM INFOCOMM TECHNOLOGY
8 Airport Road (2Nd Floor Great Grace
Superstore) Rukpokwu, Portharcourt
Kunle Dairo, 08024282708, 08035279873
5 GRATIA GLOBAL RESOURCES
No 11 Obiwali Road Rumuigbo. Portharcourt.
Mr. Kingsley Ezuokeaba, 08098669702,
6 HAPOV ICT CENTER
20 Eligbolo Road, Off Rumuokoro Junction,
Portharcourt, Rivers State.
Henry Ovili, 08036720868, 08068752023
7 JDRT TECHNOLOGY & CONSULTING LTD
Minikwu Plaza , By Agip Gate Rumueme,
Portharcourt Rivers State.
Francis Iluoromo, 08033347775, 07031886980
8 JOEVICS COMPUTERS (SUBSIDIARY OF
JOEVICS TECHNICAL WORK)
No. 597 Abuloma Road, Opposite Iyala Close
Abuloma. Portharcourt
Victor J. Udoetuk, 08096813731, 08092998662
9 MUHADNET SOLUTIONS
89 Stadium Road Portharcourt
Asipta Sheidu, 08062335809, 08067546368
10 NET LAND BUSINESS CENTER
Suit 207 Emthel Mall, 6C Trans Amadi Road,
Oginigba, Portharcourt, Rivers State.
Emmanuel Ajuzieogu, 08036745252,
11 OSINET RESOURCES
16 Orazi/Ebonny Rd Orazi Portharcourt.Rivers
State.
Taiwo Ademola, 08073582702, 08032918057
12 RAFELDO VENTURES LIMITED
7 /16 Rumuagholu Road ,Rumuokoro Portharcourt
Olusegun, 08023243682, 08063598348
13 S.C CAFE
No 78 Azikiwe Street Mile 3 Diobu Portharcourt.
Smart Nwaiwu, 08037789535, 08032733242
14 TRINITATE INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL
Eneka Igwuruta Road ,Portharcourt
Olagunju O. Lawrence, 08037904212,
Re: NYSC B 15 Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries by abdultobz: 9:16am On Sep 09, 2015
Please, is there still a chance for someone whose name is yet to be sent to NYSC still get mobilized for the incoming batch in October? In other words,isnt it already late for School's Senates to send names to NYSC?
Re: NYSC B 15 Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries by udeh3(m): 9:19am On Sep 09, 2015
Please, is there anyone that did his/her online registration in Benin? I need the address and total cost
Re: NYSC B 15 Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries by ernesterioo(f): 9:28am On Sep 09, 2015
abdultobz:
Please, is there still a chance for someone whose name is yet to be sent to NYSC still get mobilized for the incoming batch in October? In other words,isnt it already late for School's Senates to send names to NYSC?
not too late, schools can still send names on the last week of registration self, in the last batch my name was sent at the last minute, last week of registration, and as soon it was sent, it was uploaded on the nysc portal, and I did my reg
Re: NYSC B 15 Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries by alex2242(m): 9:29am On Sep 09, 2015
ernesterioo:
I believe it would be a very good idea to hear issues encompassing our mobilization, possible advice and solutions will be given
N.B: This thread is created to tackle issues and problems related to NYSC batch B 15 pcm. So help us God

I finished from ghana....wen i checked d n.y.s.c website,it says all foreign trained student should not come to abuja for their letter of verification but I got a call from a frnd on monday-he said his mum got a call from sum1 at d ministry of education dat all foreign trained student should come to abuja for d letter.....am kind of confused now....wanted to knw if any foreign trained student has gone to abuja
Re: NYSC B 15 Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries by ernesterioo(f): 9:31am On Sep 09, 2015
Jhulyan:
For foreign graduates, my degree certificate is not ready till early November and i only have the transcript plus other required documents. Can I still do the registration successfully and serve this batch?
certainly,just follow the required procedures and you are good to go

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Lady Denied Her NYSC Certificate For Schooling In Benin Republic / Nysc 2014 Batch B Stream 2 Three Weeks Orientation Camp Cancelled / Kebbi Corpers Decamped For Smoking Weed And Other Drugs At NYSC Camp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.