Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,807 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:38 PM

NYSC B 15 Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries - NYSC (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC B 15 Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries (49175 Views)

NYSC B '17 The Wait Is Over / N41,100 For Batch B '15 Corp Members Stream 2 / B15 Corps Members Verify Your Details On Nysc Website + Treatment of Complaints (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC B 15 Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries by ernesterioo(f): 7:59am On Sep 11, 2015
bRaInzOmEkA:
Good morning, my problm is similar, but I hav started d registration, paid d money and gotten d transaction pin, but I can't proceed with d registration to generate my call up number..pls any idea? Thanks
go to a nearby cafe to complete ur reg
Re: NYSC B 15 Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries by ernesterioo(f): 8:02am On Sep 11, 2015
[quote author=bRaInzOmEkA post=37889666][/ 0809 049 3228 here is sidmach number or you can as well send ur complaints via email to info@nysc.gov.ng
Re: NYSC B 15 Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries by Emyben(m): 8:27am On Sep 11, 2015
Paramount01:
When i am filling the mobilisation stuff I got a sms that the place i want to pick as been occupied. What can i do

what place was that?

1 Like

Re: NYSC B 15 Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries by immanuello(m): 10:30am On Sep 11, 2015
Hello good morning here,pls i have a problem when i printed my call up letter they put wrong date of birth of Nov 4,1998 as against the August 2,1991 i filled when filling the nysc date of birth form and even it was this same 2 august,1991 and others things like matric no,Name, etcetera to check my senate uploaded list. So i don't know how and where Nov 4,1998 got to be DOB.pls help me cos i am exhausted!!!
Re: NYSC B 15 Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries by deegnity22: 10:42am On Sep 11, 2015
immanuello:
Hello good morning here,pls i have a problem when i printed my call up letter they put wrong date of birth of Nov 4,1998 as against the August 2,1991 i filled when filling the nysc date of birth form and even it was this same 2 august,1991 and others things like matric no,Name, etcetera to check my senate uploaded list. So i don't know how and where Nov 4,1998 got to be DOB.pls help me cos i am exhausted!!!

1. Purchase the WAEC Results Verification PIN
from any firstbank branch
2. Login with your email and password by
clicking on 'Resume Registration' link on this
NYSC registration portal. This will present your
dashboard to you
3. Click on change date of birth menu. A new
page will popup for you
4. Fill the form and submit your entries
Re: NYSC B 15 Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries by oludebby90(f): 10:52am On Sep 11, 2015
I noticed that the school filled in part time ffor me instead of full time.... Wat can I do
Re: NYSC B 15 Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries by immanuello(m): 10:56am On Sep 11, 2015
deegnity22:

1. Purchase the WAEC Results Verification PIN
from any firstbank branch
2. Login with your email and password by
clicking on 'Resume Registration' link on this
NYSC registration portal. This will present your
dashboard to you
3. Click on change date of birth menu. A new
page will popup for you
4. Fill the form and submit your entries
Thank you sir,but it neco result that i am Using not waec.That means i should get a neco result verification card.Pls can i use an already used neco card that i have only used for once.
Re: NYSC B 15 Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries by benedictuyi(m): 11:44am On Sep 11, 2015
Please, after i made payment, I was told that i needed to correct my date of birth and that my institution has been notified but I was still given call up number.. When i logged in again, I didn't get any error message.. Please wat do i do?
Re: NYSC B 15 Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries by AbbeySOM: 12:21pm On Sep 11, 2015
Please I need HELP! I wanted to register this morning and I discovered my date of birth is 07-August-1983 instead of 07-July-1986 that I submitted in school. Now I understand I need to buy WAEC PIN to change the D.O.B but do I need to make the NYSC payment before I can edit the D.O.B? My dashboard (for now) has no feature of editing the date of birth. thank you for your help.
Re: NYSC B 15 Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries by danalad(m): 1:36pm On Sep 11, 2015
good day house. pls my sister have an issue registering her details. she registered last year but she wasn't mobilize, now she wants to register now but the web page is saying her matric number already exist. how can she clear the previous registration and re-register again? or whats the best option for her.... thanks for your inputs in anticipation
Re: NYSC B 15 Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries by doublezero7(m): 1:57pm On Sep 11, 2015
ernesterioo:
thanks brother, triple zero from A15

Lol...na so! grin
Re: NYSC B 15 Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries by carlede: 2:00pm On Sep 11, 2015
A friend of mine has a problem, after hz card was printed, the from year reads "0" whilst the to year reads "2015". He said he filled the 2009 to 2014. Please can dz be corrected. Thanks

1 Share

Re: NYSC B 15 Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries by mabubak: 3:10pm On Sep 11, 2015
Good afternoon, thanks for the good work you guys 're doing on this platform. Please, after registration I could not submit that my matriculation number has been used for registration. What do I do?
Re: NYSC B 15 Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries by deegnity22: 3:30pm On Sep 11, 2015
immanuello:
Thank you sir,but it neco result that i am Using not waec.That means i should get a neco result verification card.Pls can i use an already used neco card that i have only used for once.

The reply I gave was according to the solution given on nysc portal, they only mentioned waec verification pin, not naeco verification pin.
Re: NYSC B 15 Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries by Blonchilli(m): 3:36pm On Sep 11, 2015
I made my online registration few days back and although everything went fine, my date of admission didn't appear on my slip only my year of graduation shocked although I called a nysc officer and he assured me that everything was okay, I need to be sure that it won't affect my posting.
Re: NYSC B 15 Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries by Blonchilli(m): 3:38pm On Sep 11, 2015
carlede:
A friend of mine has a problem, after hz card was printed, the from year reads "0" whilst the to year reads "2015". He said he filled the 2009 to 2014. Please can dz be corrected. Thanks
I have thesame problem. I called a nysc officer and he told me it's alright. But u can still ask around.
Re: NYSC B 15 Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries by carlede: 3:42pm On Sep 11, 2015
Blonchilli:

I have thesame problem. I called a nysc officer and he told me it's alright. But u can still ask around.

Tried calling them, no way! Wetn dem tlk abeg
Re: NYSC B 15 Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries by layusp(m): 3:52pm On Sep 11, 2015
any news concerning shift in uploading of senate list from NYSC because that is what we were told today
Re: NYSC B 15 Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries by ayd91(m): 4:35pm On Sep 11, 2015
good day yall. I just concluded with my online reg and printed my green card. the only problem is... it came without my passport. any solutions?
Re: NYSC B 15 Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries by kingsley3218(m): 5:31pm On Sep 11, 2015
layusp:
any news concerning shift in uploading of senate list from NYSC because that is what we were told today
shift as in?
Re: NYSC B 15 Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries by brainy02: 7:02pm On Sep 11, 2015
Can anyone confirm the states that are still very much available...
Re: NYSC B 15 Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries by ernesterioo(f): 8:19pm On Sep 11, 2015
carlede:
ur school certificate or statement would cover you, it not an issue though
Re: NYSC B 15 Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries by ernesterioo(f): 8:20pm On Sep 11, 2015
ayd91:
good day yall. I just concluded with my online reg and printed my green card. the only problem is... it came without my passport. any solutions?
try login in again to reprint the green card
Re: NYSC B 15 Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries by Barbienice(f): 8:45pm On Sep 11, 2015
Angie20:
My brother is a graduate of FUTO. He filled his nysc online for for 2015 batch B. But he made a mistake in his email address during the payment of the #3050. He hasn't gotten his call up number till now(2 days). Should he continue waiting or pay another #3050 to start all over? Will they send the call up number to his phone number instead of his email? Please, help us out. Thank you
I had the same problem yesterday and it was resolved same day. he should go back to the bank and make a complain.
Re: NYSC B 15 Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries by Nmalove93: 9:10pm On Sep 11, 2015
pls i need answers, am done with my registration and i also printed out my green card. but the issue is that the course on my green card reads business administration instead of accountancy pls how do i change it. and if i cant will it disturb me at camp.
Re: NYSC B 15 Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries by mabubak: 10:03pm On Sep 11, 2015
Good evening, after registration I could not submit with an error mgs 'ur matriculation no. has been used for registration. Please, I need help.
Re: NYSC B 15 Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries by ernesterioo(f): 12:26am On Sep 12, 2015
Nmalove93:
pls i need answers, am done with my registration and i also printed out my green card. but the issue is that the course on my green card reads business administration instead of accountancy pls how do i change it. and if i cant will it disturb me at camp.
there is no anyway you can change it, it not a problem though
Re: NYSC B 15 Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries by ernesterioo(f): 12:28am On Sep 12, 2015
mabubak:
Good evening, after registration I could not submit with an error mgs 'ur matriculation no. has been used for registration. Please, I need help.
get to ur school ASAP or call sidmach
Re: NYSC B 15 Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries by Nmalove93: 1:20am On Sep 12, 2015
ernesterioo:
there is no anyway you can change it, it not a problem though
thanks dear
Re: NYSC B 15 Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries by immanuello(m): 7:15am On Sep 12, 2015
deegnity22:

The reply I gave was according to the solution given on nysc portal, they only mentioned waec verification pin, not naeco verification pin.
OK,thanks.I will get that of the waec verification pin as you have said and inform u later of how it must have gone.Thank you,once more.
Re: NYSC B 15 Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries by Linofin(m): 7:17am On Sep 12, 2015
My name is Offor Franklin Chibuike with JAMB Reg No 82055774FE and Matric number 20081624873 of the department of Food Science and Technology in the Federal University of Technology Owerri. My problem started when the cyber cafe operator mistakenly put my department as Polymer and Textile Engineering during the 2014 batch B online registration. Now it appears that I have a duplicate reg number and on registration,was told that my matric number has been used for registration. I went to the student affairs office in my school and was told that they do not know what to do to help me. I sincerely need your help as the two accounts is one and the same person- ME.
Re: NYSC B 15 Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries by ernesterioo(f): 10:00am On Sep 12, 2015
Pcm facing DOB issh, the below steps should help

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

A Northerner Advises Corpers Posted To South Not To Eat Meat / Lady Denied Her NYSC Certificate For Schooling In Benin Republic / Nysc 2014 Batch B Stream 2 Three Weeks Orientation Camp Cancelled

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.