Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,708 members, 7,816,911 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:00 PM

NYSC B 15 Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries - NYSC (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC B 15 Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries (49180 Views)

NYSC B '17 The Wait Is Over / N41,100 For Batch B '15 Corp Members Stream 2 / B15 Corps Members Verify Your Details On Nysc Website + Treatment of Complaints (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC B 15 Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries by michaelfix(m): 1:28am On Sep 10, 2015
pls i made a payment of 1k for my reg and i didnt pay the 3k,hope i there wudnt be any problem?
Re: NYSC B 15 Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries by Taiwotasungo: 1:45am On Sep 10, 2015
pillarmaria:

for the ease of handling/containing the population of corpers in camp the est divided the batches into 2 i.e. Stream 1 and 2 so stream one goes into the camp for there 3weeks/1month orientation after which stream two enters. Hope that was helpful?

yeah thanks
Re: NYSC B 15 Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries by ayubaazonto: 2:29am On Sep 10, 2015
good day pls i have issue on my full name my surname was interchange to my name let the complaint from skul but it was still not rectify. just wanna confirm wen i get to camp during my registration should i correct this error.

1 Like

Re: NYSC B 15 Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries by EmpressOVA(f): 7:35am On Sep 10, 2015
kingsley3218:
they said the problem is from our school and that only the nysc liason officer in d skul can upload the names manually at nysc headquarter abuja, meaning the officer would have to travel on our behalf. They said d portal is closed and that any other entry from any skul is done by d authorized officer. But that as it stands now, we have to wait for the next batch.

Good morning Kingsley,
I assumed you are a Ladokite too, some with wrong details were addressed yesterday and were able to register.
Is there any new development about ours or av you now bin able to register?
Re: NYSC B 15 Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries by kingsley3218(m): 8:03am On Sep 10, 2015
EmpressOVA:

Good morning Kingsley,
I assumed you are a Ladokite too, some with wrong details were addressed yesterday and were able to register.
i'm not a ladokite, i'm an Imo star, but our situation was similar...... Those with wrong details could still register as long as their details are on d senate lists uploaded to nysc. In our case, we saw ours initially but later denied registration due to d fact dat we cant access our details anymore on d senate list. I believe there's a conspiracy somewhere cos both my skul and nysc are pointing accusing fingers at each other. My name is on d masterlist so i cant really understand where dis problem is emanating from. I even printed the initial details i saw on d portal as evidence just in case. As of now we cant register, only d liason officer now has d power to do so and dat is gonna be expenses on our part except if we r able to persuade the school authorities.
Re: NYSC B 15 Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries by Nobody: 8:16am On Sep 10, 2015
EmpressOVA:

Good morning Kingsley,

hey pretty, what issue was addressed yesterday? my jamb reg number ends with GE and lautech uploaded GF for me. since then, I have been unable to register. I'm really fed up.
Re: NYSC B 15 Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries by Gentle4lyf: 8:43am On Sep 10, 2015
PLEASE HELP!!
Kind regards to those providing assistance here. My sister encountered a problem during her registration yesterday. The cafe guy mistakenly used another person's details on her email address; whenever she logs in, that person's details pop up. We have attempted to start the process afresh with a new e-mail but to no avail....maybe because her details is already being used by someone else.

Any way out??
Re: NYSC B 15 Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries by susskid: 11:34am On Sep 10, 2015
Gentle4lyf:
PLEASE HELP!!
Kind regards to those providing assistance here. My sister encountered a problem during her registration yesterday. The cafe guy mistakenly used another person's details on her email address; whenever she logs in, that person's details pop up. We have attempted to start the process afresh with a new e-mail but to no avail....maybe because her details is already being used by someone else.

Any way out??
That's a huge mistake...kindly call the help desk ASAP to recify it
Re: NYSC B 15 Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries by susskid: 11:35am On Sep 10, 2015
Soyedele1:

hey pretty, what issue was addressed yesterday? my jamb reg number ends with GE and lautech uploaded GF for me. since then, I have been unable to register. I'm really fed up.
Just try and disturb the school..they r d only one to rectify it for you...
Re: NYSC B 15 Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries by susskid: 11:37am On Sep 10, 2015
ayubaazonto:
good day pls i have issue on my full name my surname was interchange to my name let the complaint from skul but it was still not rectify. just wanna confirm wen i get to camp during my registration should i correct this error.
Take along ur birth certificate and affidavit incase to the camp
Re: NYSC B 15 Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries by mmababy101(f): 11:53am On Sep 10, 2015
Hi guys..I filled the wrong date of graduation from primary school when I was registering online. Please is it going to affect anything?can it still be changed? I haven't made payment yet
Re: NYSC B 15 Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries by rapthugx(m): 12:42pm On Sep 10, 2015
kingsley3218:
same problem with me, what institution please? Cos what they told me at nysc secretariats dis morning is confusing
Please Kingsley I get you are an Imo star, just noticed same for my younger sis. Is it applicable to all students from the school? Any solution?
Re: NYSC B 15 Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries by Zico007: 1:36pm On Sep 10, 2015
Please my age on Jamb is 1985 but on waec is 1986. Have gotten the waec verification pin but can't change it due to the fact that I have not pay the 3k. But am afraid that after paying the 3k the exception letter will be processed which might make it difficult to change the date of birth. Please help me out on this.
Re: NYSC B 15 Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries by Nobody: 2:10pm On Sep 10, 2015
mrversatile:
Pls I have started my registration but I found out my state of origin was wrong. Pls how do I go about it? Thanks!
hello,pls what did u do about it,I had thesame issue too,but I completed my reg like that..what did u do pls??

cc ernesterioo
Re: NYSC B 15 Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries by kingsley3218(m): 2:44pm On Sep 10, 2015
rapthugx:
Please Kingsley I get you are an Imo star, just noticed same for my younger sis. Is it applicable to all students from the school? Any solution?
got a call from skul dis morning that d nysc officer was attending to people so they requested a photocopy of ur admission letter and ur details written at the back. If u have evidence that d name was uploaded before attach it too cos dats what i did. She announced that we check back tomorrow. If ur in owerri, rush down now with what i just told u, u'll be attended to..... We were much though.
Re: NYSC B 15 Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries by ernesterioo(f): 3:09pm On Sep 10, 2015
jemimaa01:
hello,pls what did u do about it,I had thesame issue too,but I completed my reg like that..what did u do pls??

cc ernesterioo
if you are unable to correct it, live it, there is a section in camp that attends to errors like that
Re: NYSC B 15 Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries by ernesterioo(f): 3:12pm On Sep 10, 2015
trippy:
@ ernesterioo I started my registration today with four of my friends and we went to pay in a bank. Immediately after payment they got their transaction details via email and up till now I've not gotten anything and I payed befor them. Should I be worried?
you need not to, you will be sent urs ## if you are unable to get it at the close of the day, contact Sidmach
Re: NYSC B 15 Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries by ernesterioo(f): 3:13pm On Sep 10, 2015
doublezero7:

Nice one bro! God bless! smiley
thanks brother, triple zero from A15
Re: NYSC B 15 Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries by ernesterioo(f): 3:14pm On Sep 10, 2015
tolulope855:
Hiiiii guys.... Please can I do the initial registration on my phone?
Cc ernesterioo
yeah but advisable u go to cafe
Re: NYSC B 15 Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries by ernesterioo(f): 3:16pm On Sep 10, 2015
kingsley3218:
are u sure? Cos my data was actually uploaded but now cant be found on d portal and as a result i cant register. My skul says they cant do anytin, do u mean i should keep on disturbin student affairs?
your school has the solution #they are ones to send ur name and detail and it will uploaded by Nysc #chikenah
Re: NYSC B 15 Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries by ernesterioo(f): 3:16pm On Sep 10, 2015
jedisco:

The thing is that my school is saying that it's too late. Can it be done from NYSC
no
Re: NYSC B 15 Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries by ernesterioo(f): 3:19pm On Sep 10, 2015
michaelfix:
pls i made a payment of 1k for my reg and i didnt pay the 3k,hope i there wudnt be any problem?
not a problem though but u might face some delays getting ur call up letter, you would av to get urs in school
Re: NYSC B 15 Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries by ernesterioo(f): 3:20pm On Sep 10, 2015
ayubaazonto:
it would be corrected in the Camp
Re: NYSC B 15 Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries by ernesterioo(f): 3:22pm On Sep 10, 2015
mmababy101:
Hi guys..I filled the wrong date of graduation from primary school when I was registering online. Please is it going to affect anything?can it still be changed? I haven't made payment yet
not an issue dear
Re: NYSC B 15 Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries by ernesterioo(f): 3:25pm On Sep 10, 2015
jemimaa01:

cc ernesterioo
not an issue my sister, Camp officials wud get it corrected
Re: NYSC B 15 Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries by ernesterioo(f): 3:28pm On Sep 10, 2015
youngotene:
Guys, I just finished my registration and it was successful just dat my course was changed to computer science while I studied geology. What will I do abt this?
there were lot cases like that in the last mobilization, it is not an issue though
Re: NYSC B 15 Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries by ernesterioo(f): 3:30pm On Sep 10, 2015
neyothunder:

THE NAME ON MY ADMISSION LETTER IS SOMOTUN. OLANIYI HAMEED REG: 93200148BJ
THE NAME ON THE SENATE LIST IN SKEWL IS SOMOTUN OLANIYI HAMEED without the inclusion of a 'Dot' on my Surname. i have contacted the skewl for that i they said they have sent the list to Jamb for correction since last week but im still seeing this same message nysc portal
and nysc registration just started yesterday ... Pls can this problem be rectified. and will i be able to register with this batch B this year.
the name of my skewl is OLABISI ONABANJO UNIVERSITY AGO-IWOYE OGUN STATE
if ur school assured you that of the correction been sent, just chill and keep checking the portal
Re: NYSC B 15 Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries by Nobody: 3:30pm On Sep 10, 2015
ernesterioo:
if you are unable to correct it, live it, there is a section in camp that attends to errors like that
thank u very much,I was already getting really worried.
Re: NYSC B 15 Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries by ernesterioo(f): 3:32pm On Sep 10, 2015
Vizzim:
Please help, a friend of mine just called me complaining dat he didn't receive d call-up no to his phone because of wrong number and he paid the 3k+ already. Please help dnt no way out for him.
u wud always get that, coz u wud still av to print ur green card again that has the call up number on it.. so relax and enjoy urself
Re: NYSC B 15 Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries by ernesterioo(f): 3:33pm On Sep 10, 2015
tolulope855:
Hiiiii guys.... Please can I do the initial registration on my phone?
Cc ernesterioo
yea
Re: NYSC B 15 Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries by ernesterioo(f): 3:34pm On Sep 10, 2015
ijekul:
Plz I just finished registering but my problem is my date of birth is 30/april/1990 while its 1/jan/1990 on the printed slip.plz I want to know if this will be a problem
not a problem
Re: NYSC B 15 Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries by ernesterioo(f): 3:35pm On Sep 10, 2015
nojigreat:
pls i cnt open d link dat was sent to my email for the registration its sayin invalid email or pass code what do i do?
go to the Cafe, you can't reg on ur phone

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

A Northerner Advises Corpers Posted To South Not To Eat Meat / Lady Denied Her NYSC Certificate For Schooling In Benin Republic / Nysc 2014 Batch B Stream 2 Three Weeks Orientation Camp Cancelled

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.