Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,684 members, 7,816,788 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:13 PM

NYSC B 15 Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries - NYSC (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC B 15 Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries (49174 Views)

NYSC B '17 The Wait Is Over / N41,100 For Batch B '15 Corp Members Stream 2 / B15 Corps Members Verify Your Details On Nysc Website + Treatment of Complaints (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC B 15 Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries by mashnino(m): 10:49am On Sep 09, 2015
ifeomaekol:
congrats-------ur call up no is d num u ll present once u get to d camp--------then afta ur nysc registration in d camp, d nysc officals ll give u anoda num, depending on hw early u did ur registration, d last digit of dt num ll b ur platoon. For eg-- they give u 302- it then means u ll b in platoon 2. Dt 302 ll b wat u ll nw use thru out ur nysc, both for ur monthly clearance n other things. Dnt mis place ur call up num ooo. Al d best dear.

Thank you jare... now i understand
Re: NYSC B 15 Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries by Bruno3000(m): 10:56am On Sep 09, 2015
ernesterioo:
white background is the only accepted format for registration, don't use red background pls
ok... But can I use the red background in orientation camp?
Re: NYSC B 15 Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries by alawaiss(m): 11:05am On Sep 09, 2015
Money was deducted twice in ma account. Does. Anyone experianced similar problm? nd how, d I get my mony bak pls?
Re: NYSC B 15 Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries by eunylondon(f): 11:05am On Sep 09, 2015
ernesterioo:
it is not an important document needed but it is imperative u get it ready, coz u will be given a form in camp to write ur o level grades

Nobody will ask u of any waec results or grades in camp....it is NOT one of the requirements in camp.
Am a batch A'15 corper... #TakeNote
Re: NYSC B 15 Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries by hikmojj(m): 11:10am On Sep 09, 2015
Nasman:
Hello. I have collected my statement of result from ABU Zaria. And yet I can't find my name on the senate list. Am not up to 30yrs. In fact am 24yrs. And am kinda far from Zaria. How can I get my name onto the senate list

u should have gone to d sch for complaint....similar issues were rectified last week....
I rep engine boyz

1 Like

Re: NYSC B 15 Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries by ernesterioo(f): 11:10am On Sep 09, 2015
eunylondon:

Nobody will ask u of any waec results or grades in camp....it is NOT one of the requirements in camp.
Am a batch A'15 corper... #TakeNote
between, av I said it a requirement, didn't you do platoon level documentation, the papers inside in the file given, is there no space to write o level grades?
Re: NYSC B 15 Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries by ernesterioo(f): 11:17am On Sep 09, 2015
alawaiss:
Money was deducted twice in ma account. Does. Anyone experianced similar problm? nd how, d I get my mony bak pls?
Send ur complaints to nyscsupport@sidmach.com .
Re: NYSC B 15 Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries by ifeomaekol(f): 11:19am On Sep 09, 2015
mashnino:

Thank you jare... now i understand
uwlcm, God ll see u thru.
Re: NYSC B 15 Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries by Taiwotasungo: 11:24am On Sep 09, 2015
ernesterioo:
registration last for a month, you can be fortunate like I was during the last batch, my details were sent during the last week of registration

So if my school send my name this week i can still register before October 28th? can i meet up with the Batch B15?

and talking about this stream thing, if i am in stream 2, will i go October or when?
Re: NYSC B 15 Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries by deegnity22: 11:30am On Sep 09, 2015
Taiwotasungo:

So if my school send my name this week i can still register before October 28th? can i meet up with the Batch B15?

and talking about this stream thing, if i am in stream 2, will i go October or when?

Stream 2 starts in November
Re: NYSC B 15 Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries by ernesterioo(f): 11:35am On Sep 09, 2015
Taiwotasungo:

stream 2 is November, 3weeks after stream 1 finish their camp, if ur details is sent dis week, u can still register before the 1 month reg time expires
Re: NYSC B 15 Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries by ijekul(m): 11:47am On Sep 09, 2015
Since yesterday I avnt still gotten confirmation email.plz what do I do?
Re: NYSC B 15 Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries by mashnino(m): 11:53am On Sep 09, 2015
ifeomaekol:
uwlcm, God ll see u thru.

amen
Re: NYSC B 15 Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries by ernesterioo(f): 11:56am On Sep 09, 2015
ijekul:
Since yesterday I avnt still gotten confirmation email.plz what do I do?
try Gmail, create a Gmail account and register again on the nysc portal
Re: NYSC B 15 Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries by ernesterioo(f): 12:16pm On Sep 09, 2015
Strictly for peeps who have problem with a wrong D.o.b

Re: NYSC B 15 Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries by bamac(m): 12:32pm On Sep 09, 2015
ernesterioo:
did you hear me say pry sch cert, you are a pcm, am a current cm, telling u from my experience last camp
but u said waec now which is not even close to the requirements in camp... For ur info i b one of the outgoing batch 14C... The only instance i will agree with you is if you say u r batch A15 and it was done during your stay in camp.
Re: NYSC B 15 Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries by ernesterioo(f): 12:35pm On Sep 09, 2015
bamac:
but u said waec now which is not even close to the requirements in camp... For ur info i b one of the outgoing batch 14C... The only instance i will agree with you is if you say u r batch A15 and it was done during your stay in camp.
am A 15 kopa sir,
Re: NYSC B 15 Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries by bamac(m): 12:38pm On Sep 09, 2015
ernesterioo:
am A 15 kopa sir,
BETTER... now i agree with you and will update my nysc knowledge with that.
Re: NYSC B 15 Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries by abayomilove(m): 12:43pm On Sep 09, 2015
In case you are having Issue with your NYSC Registration...
either your age have pass the age limit or any other issue.
Call this number:
IMPRESSION: 08070892138

Internet Expert:::No Charges:::
Re: NYSC B 15 Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries by nkeyuwax: 12:44pm On Sep 09, 2015
Hello guys thanks so much for helping all we future otondos
please a mistake was made with my jamb number and now it is affecting my registration,i have read you saying to go ahead with the wrong one but won't it affect me in the camp when trying to register? Please reply thinking of travelling to my school in override and i fear I won't achieve anything by going. Thanks again guys
Re: NYSC B 15 Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries by ernesterioo(f): 12:47pm On Sep 09, 2015
nkeyuwax:
Hello guys thanks so much for helping all we future otondos
please a mistake was made with my jamb number and now it is affecting my registration,i have read you saying to go ahead with the wrong one but won't it affect me in the camp when trying to register? Please reply thinking of travelling to my school in override and i fear I won't achieve anything by going. Thanks again guys
if you are unable to register, the only option is contact ur school dsa ASAP, to send ur right details back to nysc,
Re: NYSC B 15 Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries by dabexy(m): 12:56pm On Sep 09, 2015
ernesterioo:
Exemption is only meant for age 30 years and above, u wud be automatically exempted when u register, if u re age 30
Any idea if anything can be done for som1 thats been exempted? @He just clocked 30 this year
Re: NYSC B 15 Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries by izmercy(m): 12:57pm On Sep 09, 2015
Pls is there consequence if I choose not to pay d 3k for call up letter
Re: NYSC B 15 Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries by layusp(m): 1:08pm On Sep 09, 2015
please my problem is misspell of name and i went to my institution correct the name, and it was uploaded right before my eyes and yet am not able to access my name in the senate list. what do i do.
is there any possibility for it to be uploaded before the end of registration
Re: NYSC B 15 Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries by djflamini(m): 1:20pm On Sep 09, 2015
Pls Can I pause my registration and continue on a latter day(like 2wiks later)I have jes done the first stage where dey sent d link to my email to continue.I started yesterday and I intended to continue like next wik,is it Possible?.I stopped becos I have d money to pay next wik.ansa pls.since errybody is paying d 3k,I had to pay too to be on the safe side.
Re: NYSC B 15 Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries by ernesterioo(f): 1:30pm On Sep 09, 2015
izmercy:
Pls is there consequence if I choose not to pay d 3k for call up letter
that 3k is not compulsory but it advisable u pay it, as you would get ur call up letter easily online when it comes out
Re: NYSC B 15 Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries by ernesterioo(f): 1:32pm On Sep 09, 2015
djflamini:
Pls Can I pause my registration and continue on a latter day(like 2wiks later)I have jes done the first stage where dey sent d link to my email to continue.I started yesterday and I intended to continue like next wik,is it Possible?.I stopped becos I have d money to pay next wik.ansa pls.since errybody is paying d 3k,I had to pay too to be on the safe side.
certainly yes, next week just go directly to the link
Re: NYSC B 15 Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries by jerome263: 1:41pm On Sep 09, 2015
ernesterioo:
1. Purchase the WAEC Results Verification PIN
from any firstbank branch
2. Login with your email and password by
clicking on 'Resume Registration' link on this
NYSC registration portal. This will present your
dashboard to you
3. Click on change date of birth menu. A new
page will popup for you
4. Fill the form and submit your entries
. after completing d process, wat will na happen? will dey send me another original waec certificate? or how
Re: NYSC B 15 Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries by Taeewo(m): 1:54pm On Sep 09, 2015
modified
Re: NYSC B 15 Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries by EmpressOVA(f): 2:03pm On Sep 09, 2015
Please Help!
Initially,my record was verified and confirmed via the senate list uploaded but on getting to cafe to register yesterday morning, it displayed 'No Record Found'.
School said nothing can be done from their angle but from NYSC since they have uploaded it before and no details of such record on the school system again.
Re: NYSC B 15 Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries by jedisco(m): 2:20pm On Sep 09, 2015
ernesterioo:
registration last for a month, you can be fortunate like I was during the last batch, my details were sent during the last week of registration

But did you do the pre - registration in your school. Because that's what I missed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

A Northerner Advises Corpers Posted To South Not To Eat Meat / Lady Denied Her NYSC Certificate For Schooling In Benin Republic / Nysc 2014 Batch B Stream 2 Three Weeks Orientation Camp Cancelled

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.