Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,840 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:34 PM

NYSC B 15 Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries - NYSC (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC B 15 Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries (49177 Views)

NYSC B '17 The Wait Is Over / N41,100 For Batch B '15 Corp Members Stream 2 / B15 Corps Members Verify Your Details On Nysc Website + Treatment of Complaints (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC B 15 Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries by ernesterioo(f): 3:36pm On Sep 10, 2015
jayjayjay:
Please how can one rectify JAMB number does not exist error? Is it too late to rectify and register?
your school re the one to rectify that and a correct details wud be sent to nysc
Re: NYSC B 15 Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries by ayubaazonto: 4:03pm On Sep 10, 2015
I was told no problem by some one again but i should feel the right one if i get to the camp.
Re: NYSC B 15 Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries by kingsley3218(m): 4:05pm On Sep 10, 2015
ernesterioo:
your school has the solution #they are ones to send ur name and detail and it will uploaded by Nysc #chikenah
submitted my details again today to the nysc officer in my skul, she was surprised though wen i showed her evidence dat my name was uploaded and yet i couldnt find it. She collected it and told me to check back tomorrow, heard d nysc skul officers can still upload names despite d closure of d portal.
Re: NYSC B 15 Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries by ernesterioo(f): 4:06pm On Sep 10, 2015
kingsley3218:
submitted my details again today to the nysc officer in my skul, she was surprised though wen i showed her evidence dat my name was uploaded and yet i couldnt find it. She collected it and told me to check back tomorrow, heard d nysc skul officers can still upload names despite d closure of d portal.
yeah
Re: NYSC B 15 Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries by mmababy101(f): 4:12pm On Sep 10, 2015
ernesterioo:
not an issue dear
thank u so much.
Re: NYSC B 15 Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries by kingsley3218(m): 4:14pm On Sep 10, 2015
ernesterioo:
yeah
ok, lemme watch nd see hw tinz unfold by tomorrow
Re: NYSC B 15 Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries by Nobody: 5:32pm On Sep 10, 2015
IF YOU ARE A LADOKITE AND YOU ARE HAVING PROBLEMS WITH YOUR NYSC SENATE VERIFIED LIST, KINDLY GO TO THE BUILDING OFFICE BEHIND NEW ICT(THE WHITE BUILDING). YOU WILL BE ATTENDED TO. I TRAVELLED TO DO MINE TODAY AND IT WAS LESS THAN 2 MINUTES AND IT HAS BEEN RECTIFIED.

Note: Sorry for typing in capital letter
Re: NYSC B 15 Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries by bRaInzOmEkA(m): 5:51pm On Sep 10, 2015
My fellow Nairalanders...I have started my registration, paid the money to the bank and gotten my transaction pin...but the issue now is I can't complete the registration to generate my call up Number...when I try to continue the registration anoda person's details pops up...pls I really need help...pls is there any SIDMACH agent's number I can contact?? Thanks
Re: NYSC B 15 Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries by EmpressOVA(f): 6:06pm On Sep 10, 2015
Soyedele1:

hey pretty, what issue was addressed yesterday? my jamb reg number ends with GE and lautech uploaded GF for me. since then, I have been unable to register. I'm really fed up.

Awww,all such issues were addressed and av bin able to register.
Yours is a very minor case, u shd go rectify asap
Re: NYSC B 15 Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries by EmpressOVA(f): 6:10pm On Sep 10, 2015
kingsley3218:
i'm not a ladokite, i'm an Imo star, but our situation was similar...... Those with wrong details could still register as long as their details are on d senate lists uploaded to nysc. In our case, we saw ours initially but later denied registration due to d fact dat we cant access our details anymore on d senate list. I believe there's a conspiracy somewhere cos both my skul and nysc are pointing accusing fingers at each other. My name is on d masterlist so i cant really understand where dis problem is emanating from. I even printed the initial details i saw on d portal as evidence just in case. As of now we cant register, only d liason officer now has d power to do so and dat is gonna be expenses on our part except if we r able to persuade the school authorities.

Ooook,No problem then.
I believe it will be rectified soon
Re: NYSC B 15 Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries by kingsley3218(m): 6:26pm On Sep 10, 2015
EmpressOVA:

Ooook,No problem then.
I believe it will be rectified soon
yes, we were able to lay complaints with d nysc officer in our skul, she collected our admission letters and told us to check d portal from tomorrow, seems she still has access to d portal.

1 Like

Re: NYSC B 15 Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries by Nobody: 7:54pm On Sep 10, 2015
ernesterioo:
you need not to, you will be sent urs ## if you are unable to get it at the close of the day, contact Sidmach
Thanks. I got it
Re: NYSC B 15 Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries by rapthugx(m): 8:45pm On Sep 10, 2015
kingsley3218:
got a call from skul dis morning that d nysc officer was attending to people so they requested a photocopy of ur admission letter and ur details written at the back. If u have evidence that d name was uploaded before attach it too cos dats what i did. She announced that we check back tomorrow. If ur in owerri, rush down now with what i just told u, u'll be attended to..... We were much though.
Thanks so much.
Re: NYSC B 15 Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries by Paramount01(m): 9:54pm On Sep 10, 2015
When i am filling the mobilisation stuff I got a sms that the place i want to pick as been occupied. What can i do
Re: NYSC B 15 Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries by queebeediva(f): 10:04pm On Sep 10, 2015
What happened if you have few months to clock to 30years will you be exempted? Pls I urgently need your answer.
Re: NYSC B 15 Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries by ernesterioo(f): 10:30pm On Sep 10, 2015
queebeediva:
What happened if you have few months to clock to 30years will you be exempted? Pls I urgently need your answer.
no
Re: NYSC B 15 Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries by ernesterioo(f): 10:31pm On Sep 10, 2015
Paramount01:
When i am filling the mobilisation stuff I got a sms that the place i want to pick as been occupied. What can i do
fill another place
Re: NYSC B 15 Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries by Angie20(f): 11:35pm On Sep 10, 2015
My brother is a graduate of FUTO. He filled his nysc online for for 2015 batch B. But he made a mistake in his email address during the payment of the #3050. He hasn't gotten his call up number till now(2 days). Should he continue waiting or pay another #3050 to start all over? Will they send the call up number to his phone number instead of his email? Please, help us out. Thank you
Re: NYSC B 15 Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries by mabubak: 11:49pm On Sep 10, 2015
Good evening sir/ma, I am one of the prospective corp members, a student of Kogi State University, Anyigba. I registered with batch C last year. I had issues with my date of birth which we were advised to buy WEAC verification pin and I could not change then because I used NECO result not WEAC. NYSC advised my school to include our names among this batch B 2015 that they 'll mobilize us. Now, my date of birth have been changed from NECO and my status on senate approve list stated that my information have been successfully up loaded I can now register. The problem now is, I have registered as advice but could not submit. That my matric no. Specify have been used for registration. Here is my details for further directive to enable me submit. Matric no. 11PS2002. Jamb reg no. 09081221ED date of Birth: 05/02/1987 Name: Muhammed Abubakar email : ataiabubakar@gmail.com Phone no: 08039420302 or 08056740090 Thank you.
Re: NYSC B 15 Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries by mabubak: 11:49pm On Sep 10, 2015
Good evening sir/ma, I am one of the prospective corp members, a student of Kogi State University, Anyigba. I registered with batch C last year. I had issues with my date of birth which we were advised to buy WEAC verification pin and I could not change then because I used NECO result not WEAC. NYSC advised my school to include our names among this batch B 2015 that they 'll mobilize us. Now, my date of birth have been changed and my status on senate approve list stated that my information have been successfully up loaded I can now register. The problem now is, I have registered as advice but could not submit. That my matric no. Specify have been used for registration. Here is my details for further directive to enable me submit. Matric no. 11PS2002. Jamb reg no. 09081221ED date of Birth: 05/02/1987 Name: Muhammed Abubakar email : ataiabubakar@gmail.com Phone no: 08039420302 or 08056740090 Thank you.
Re: NYSC B 15 Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries by lmm4real: 12:12am On Sep 11, 2015
Hello, I have done my registration on line, but the thing is I would not like to serve this year. Is there a way I can go for service next year instead of this year.
Re: NYSC B 15 Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries by lmm4real: 12:14am On Sep 11, 2015
ernesterioo:
I believe it would be a very good idea to hear issues encompassing our mobilization, possible advice and solutions will be given
N.B: This thread is created to tackle issues and problems related to NYSC batch B 15 pcm. So help us God

Hello, I have done my registration on line, but the thing is I would not like to serve this year. Is there a way I can go for service next year instead of this year.
Re: NYSC B 15 Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries by nasihu: 12:22am On Sep 11, 2015
can I edit my details? they mistakenly selected Oyo state for me instead of Akwa ibom
Re: NYSC B 15 Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries by bRaInzOmEkA(m): 4:02am On Sep 11, 2015
bRaInzOmEkA:
My fellow Nairalanders...I have started my registration, paid the money to the bank and gotten my transaction pin...but the issue now is I can't complete the registration to generate my call up Number...when I try to continue the registration anoda person's details pops up...pls I really need help...pls is there any SIDMACH agent's number I can contact?? Thanks
bRaInzOmEkA:
bRaInzOmEkA:
Re: NYSC B 15 Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries by bRaInzOmEkA(m): 4:12am On Sep 11, 2015
Good morning, my problm is similar, but I hav started d registration, paid d money and gotten d transaction pin, but I can't proceed with d registration to generate my call up number..pls any idea? Thanks
Re: NYSC B 15 Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries by oludebby90(f): 4:28am On Sep 11, 2015
Please i need urgent help... After all d registration.. D stuff is writing print your exemption letter here.... Please wat can u do about it.... How can they write exemption for me
Re: NYSC B 15 Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries by kennyados(m): 7:12am On Sep 11, 2015
I have printed my green card but d passport is not clear can i upload another one?
Re: NYSC B 15 Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries by Brigsiano(m): 7:48am On Sep 11, 2015
ernesterioo:
I believe it would be a very good idea to hear issues encompassing our mobilization, possible advice and solutions will be given
N.B: This thread is created to tackle issues and problems related to NYSC batch B 15 pcm. So help us God

Please what is the difference btw Mobilization number and Call up number, also after mobilization number given what next.
Re: NYSC B 15 Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries by oludebby90(f): 7:48am On Sep 11, 2015
Please have I made a mistake that can be corrected online. After all the registration d stuff is saying print out your exemption letter.... Can someone please assist me, what should I do
Re: NYSC B 15 Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries by ernesterioo(f): 7:55am On Sep 11, 2015
Brigsiano:

Please what is the difference btw Mobilization number and Call up number, also after mobilization number given what next.
it same thing, look @ an example, When I did my reg last A 15,I was given a call up number in this format_ NYSC/UNN/2015/076606... On getting to camp I was given a state code number

1 Like

Re: NYSC B 15 Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries by ernesterioo(f): 7:56am On Sep 11, 2015
oludebby90:
Please have I made a mistake that can be corrected online. After all the registration d stuff is saying print out your exemption letter.... Can someone please assist me, what should I do
are you up to 30years
Re: NYSC B 15 Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries by ernesterioo(f): 7:58am On Sep 11, 2015
kennyados:
I have printed my green card but d passport is not clear can i upload another one?
it has been submitted, not an issue cha

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

A Northerner Advises Corpers Posted To South Not To Eat Meat / Lady Denied Her NYSC Certificate For Schooling In Benin Republic / Nysc 2014 Batch B Stream 2 Three Weeks Orientation Camp Cancelled

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.