Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,794 members, 7,820,791 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:41 PM

Why Is Everybody Selling His/her Infinix Hot 2?? - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Why Is Everybody Selling His/her Infinix Hot 2?? (74609 Views)

Why Is Everybody Selling Their Infinix Phone / Why Is Everybody Selling Their Tecno Camon C9 / Who Has Repaired His/her Infinix Hot Note Screen Before? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is Everybody Selling His/her Infinix Hot 2?? by Nobody: 5:51pm On Sep 07, 2015
hustla:
I'd rather buy Xiaomi Mi4 or Mi4i than anything tecno or Infinix
. You are my main man cool
Re: Why Is Everybody Selling His/her Infinix Hot 2?? by mondee02(m): 5:52pm On Sep 07, 2015
[quote author=Ebimablog post=37770975]I hope you find someone to help u with that.But i seriously doubt,cos there are a lot of them on the main hot 2 thread,so walk around there and see for yourself.Or better still,do a google search for INFINIX HOT 2 REVIEW

Ok thank you..
Re: Why Is Everybody Selling His/her Infinix Hot 2?? by Nobody: 5:55pm On Sep 07, 2015
BecaciaBarbie:

You see another good thing about the phone is that, it detects foreign languages and request if to translate the foreign language into English language, and if you accept such request it will translate it perfectly! And these can take place on all sites.
STOP DECIEVING PEOPLE, ONLY IF YOU ARE USING UC BROWSER AND THE WEBSITE IS IN ANOTHER LANGUAGE, THAT'S WHEN YOU WILL SEE TRANSLATE TO ENGLISH.

FOR YOUR INFORMATION!! ALL ANDROID PHONES DID IT
Re: Why Is Everybody Selling His/her Infinix Hot 2?? by Nobody: 5:58pm On Sep 07, 2015
mondee02:
Please i have already ordered mine from jumia, those people saying the phone is good why cant dey help us with screen shots to be sure of what they are saying please...
NO worry. When them bring your phone, you no go even like to upload your screen shot.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Everybody Selling His/her Infinix Hot 2?? by JeffreyJamez(m): 6:03pm On Sep 07, 2015
deolumike:
so if I buy a phone for 20k I'm not supposed to expect value for the money? I don't think 20k is a small amount for an infinix phone

The infinix hot 2 is the best phone you can get for that price range..I'm not even going to argue.
Re: Why Is Everybody Selling His/her Infinix Hot 2?? by Nobody: 6:05pm On Sep 07, 2015
BecaciaBarbie:
Nope...its a Nickname.
oh i see. guess u got it cuz u look lyk ghanian becca?
Re: Why Is Everybody Selling His/her Infinix Hot 2?? by SlyCharlie(m): 6:05pm On Sep 07, 2015
[quote author=mondee02 post=37769428][/quote]
Infinix HOT bro
Re: Why Is Everybody Selling His/her Infinix Hot 2?? by killercute16(m): 6:08pm On Sep 07, 2015
runzlord:

Lool

Talking about connecting to mars and pluto
Talking about galaxy
Talking about s6

Talking about samsung cool
Tell them something bro
Re: Why Is Everybody Selling His/her Infinix Hot 2?? by Mobsync(m): 6:10pm On Sep 07, 2015
Sirme411:
Guys Please...I want to Get mine on Tuesday. But with All this Reviews + will Be my First Time Using An Android M a Blackberry Fan nd Again I'm Planning on Using A glo bis On it nd I guess I can't Do that without "Rooting" it nd For Gods Sake wat is "rooting".....Plz can Sum1 help wit answers

You don't need to root the phone before using Glo bis. Just download mtk engineering to change the imei; change your apn to BlackBerry.net and you're good to go.
Re: Why Is Everybody Selling His/her Infinix Hot 2?? by SlyCharlie(m): 6:11pm On Sep 07, 2015
[quote author=mondee02 post=37769428][/quote]infinix HOT bro
Re: Why Is Everybody Selling His/her Infinix Hot 2?? by Had1zasaf: 6:15pm On Sep 07, 2015
Hi I use elephone p7000 lollipop
For just 65 k
Enjoy all the features of s6 and iPhone 6 combined
Re: Why Is Everybody Selling His/her Infinix Hot 2?? by Zealoy(m): 6:36pm On Sep 07, 2015
pls o guys help how can i format my infinix hot 2 when i format it will keep asking for gmail and all infact guys help me out
Re: Why Is Everybody Selling His/her Infinix Hot 2?? by Nobody: 6:45pm On Sep 07, 2015
Zealoy:
pls o guys help how can i format my infinix hot 2 when i format it will keep asking for gmail and all infact guys help me out
did you steal the phone undecided

4 Likes

Re: Why Is Everybody Selling His/her Infinix Hot 2?? by ekwe1(m): 7:09pm On Sep 07, 2015
If only all of y'all complaining have the phone.... All na dem say. Tell me one thing the fone can't do? Oya go buy iphone6 or s6 dey won't... Dem go always dey complain.

4 Likes

Re: Why Is Everybody Selling His/her Infinix Hot 2?? by Chimamaa(f): 7:14pm On Sep 07, 2015
Segadem:
There's nothing wrong with the phone,everything about it is OK,unless u are expecting to connect Mars and Pluto with #20,000 phone.
abi, tell them jare
Re: Why Is Everybody Selling His/her Infinix Hot 2?? by ThePENGENIUS(m): 7:19pm On Sep 07, 2015
oluwabuse:
, my colleague bought the phone, after two hours, he was so annoyed with the graphics nd the display of the phone, cos he sold his phantom z cos of lollipop.
your friend na ram. No offense grin Him be small pikin Selling your phantom z because of sweet, lollipop 5 naira!!
Re: Why Is Everybody Selling His/her Infinix Hot 2?? by Mystiq25(m): 7:37pm On Sep 07, 2015
sonofananimal:
NO worry. When them bring your phone, you no go even like to upload your screen shot.

still trolling? Dude give up nah!
Re: Why Is Everybody Selling His/her Infinix Hot 2?? by Sike(m): 7:38pm On Sep 07, 2015
The phone ain't bad tho
Re: Why Is Everybody Selling His/her Infinix Hot 2?? by Nobody: 7:43pm On Sep 07, 2015
Mystiq25:
still trolling? Dude give up nah!
did I quote you undecided

Why won't you mind your business?

Dude!! Keep your hands in your pocket
Re: Why Is Everybody Selling His/her Infinix Hot 2?? by oluwashedy: 7:43pm On Sep 07, 2015
tohpahz:
I heard d phone isn't good..
Dear, which fone r u using?
Re: Why Is Everybody Selling His/her Infinix Hot 2?? by chillingbabe: 7:47pm On Sep 07, 2015
Please wats Lollipop that everyone's talking about?? cos I intend to buy Infinix hot note, I don't want a phone that's complicated or will be difficult to use cos this will be my first time of using andriod..
Can I get a good andriod phone with big screen, quality camera,apps, etc at a price range 25,000-30,000..Please suggest a good andriod phone for me..Thanks
Re: Why Is Everybody Selling His/her Infinix Hot 2?? by just2endowed: 8:12pm On Sep 07, 2015
You guys are killing me with laughter.

If u need powerbank solo 2, solo3 solo5, and solo 6.
Whatsapp me 07066561480.
Re: Why Is Everybody Selling His/her Infinix Hot 2?? by Nobody: 8:43pm On Sep 07, 2015
nigerians are jokers, dey jump at any fancy fone that comes out and then after using it for a while, they observe its not worth it. so y waste ur money in the first place? why dint u wait for people to use the fone first and then decide based on the comments from its users?
Re: Why Is Everybody Selling His/her Infinix Hot 2?? by Nobody: 8:49pm On Sep 07, 2015
chillingbabe:
Please wats Lollipop that everyone's talking about?? cos I intend to buy Infinix hot note, I don't want a phone that's complicated or will be difficult to use cos this will be my first time of using andriod..
Can I get a good andriod phone with big screen, quality camera,apps, etc at a price range 25,000-30,000..Please suggest a good andriod phone for me..Thanks
if u want a good fone go for the one dat has good lasting battery wats the use of spending 25k plus on a phone when u cant use it beyond 6hours? dig deeper on the net for a good choice of android phone. people av different reason for buying their phones, for some its durability, memory size, battery capacity, graphics quality, camera size in pixels, the ram n some for the version of android os in it. for me i'll place battery as number one deciding factor with d way nepa is doing. cant risk buying a fone with less than 4000mah battery capacity.
Re: Why Is Everybody Selling His/her Infinix Hot 2?? by samshoz(m): 8:52pm On Sep 07, 2015
Pls, who knows the current price of the first infinix hot model at Ikeja.
Re: Why Is Everybody Selling His/her Infinix Hot 2?? by Nobody: 9:02pm On Sep 07, 2015
Hey house, i got this e-book from one foreign sport site on Virtual Football betting, i don use am myself and it worked but on a gentle wining style.
It showed 7 different playing strategies in VFL betting.
Though wasnt free. I paid for it and i av even bought hundreds of ebooks b4God blessed me wit dis.
The patterns and tricks discussed and revealed in it are working on Nairabet and Merrybet like madt! if u ar intrested in getting it, i am reselling it at a cost of N500 which is no where near wat i bought it for. U can contact me to get it click http:///7oE19B. Then fill your account details
Re: Why Is Everybody Selling His/her Infinix Hot 2?? by Nobody: 9:10pm On Sep 07, 2015
chillingbabe:
with due respect, I will advice you go for the hot note pro (25k) the phone is much more stable and OK.
Re: Why Is Everybody Selling His/her Infinix Hot 2?? by HOLAROCKDAY(m): 9:10pm On Sep 07, 2015
oluwabuse:
lol, maybe you need bread. Beans plus bread.
no b only bread na with garri ooooo
Re: Why Is Everybody Selling His/her Infinix Hot 2?? by fearlesschicken: 9:11pm On Sep 07, 2015
blackiridis:

am using the device and its great for its price. dont be decieved by negative comments.
overall hotnote is a better device cos of its larger battery and screen

Thank you! Can a get a screenshot from the device?

Is the hot 2 as big as the hot note? What's the price range?
Re: Why Is Everybody Selling His/her Infinix Hot 2?? by Clinton594(m): 9:14pm On Sep 07, 2015
With a little token i'll root it for u . not easy buh not impossible to
Re: Why Is Everybody Selling His/her Infinix Hot 2?? by Clinton594(m): 9:23pm On Sep 07, 2015
sonofananimal:
with due respect, I will advice you go for the hot note pro (25k) the phone is much more stable and OK.

Your information is outdated bro, unless u're talking of hot note .
Re: Why Is Everybody Selling His/her Infinix Hot 2?? by Nobody: 9:26pm On Sep 07, 2015
Clinton594:

Your information is outdated bro, unless u're talking of hot note .
(2+16) you can classify it as the hot note pro bross

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

How To Get Free 50gb Data On Mtn (new Users) / You Can't Use These Words On Twitter Again. / How To Transfer Airtime To Bank Account?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.