Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,615 members, 7,820,181 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:00 AM

Why Is Everybody Selling His/her Infinix Hot 2?? - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Why Is Everybody Selling His/her Infinix Hot 2?? (74593 Views)

Why Is Everybody Selling Their Infinix Phone / Why Is Everybody Selling Their Tecno Camon C9 / Who Has Repaired His/her Infinix Hot Note Screen Before? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is Everybody Selling His/her Infinix Hot 2?? by asumo12: 4:05pm On Sep 07, 2015
blackiridis:

which whitish BG.. thats google now launcher u can easily change launcher

Launcher?

Something I told him to do...

He still call me that the white background no gree go!

I give up...

grin
Re: Why Is Everybody Selling His/her Infinix Hot 2?? by linyberry(f): 4:05pm On Sep 07, 2015
s6 still the best...

1 Like

Re: Why Is Everybody Selling His/her Infinix Hot 2?? by Nobody: 4:06pm On Sep 07, 2015
CandyBar:
If you want "High performance", buy a "High-End" Phone.......don't expect the Speed of a Ferrari from a Toyota Camry.

You get what you pay for!!

Please tell them again, when i tried to enlighten them I got attacked by the person promoting these cheap rubbish, it may suprise you that these brands arent even recognized in their countries of origin, if you google the net you wont see any professional review of these crapy phones utube,
except if the person is Nigeria sales man from jumia or konga.

Is better to buy an original london used phone than a fake new fone from chinko. buying a rip off that purports to have the same spec as the oroginal doesnt mean it is original. cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is Everybody Selling His/her Infinix Hot 2?? by fearlesschicken: 4:09pm On Sep 07, 2015
How much?
wisehouse:
IF YOU GUYS WANT LOLLIPOP (android one), YOU SHOULD TRY TECNO BOOM J5

Disadvantage: can not be rooted (for now)
Re: Why Is Everybody Selling His/her Infinix Hot 2?? by blackiridis(m): 4:13pm On Sep 07, 2015
asumo12:

Launcher?

Something I told him to do...

He still call me that the white background no gree go!

I give up...

grin
would have showed u mine but am having an error in uploading files on NL
Re: Why Is Everybody Selling His/her Infinix Hot 2?? by KuliMart: 4:14pm On Sep 07, 2015
hustla:
I'd rather buy Xiaomi Mi4 or Mi4i than anything tecno or Infinix

Correct.

Xiaomi Redmi Note 2 we have in stock.
Re: Why Is Everybody Selling His/her Infinix Hot 2?? by fearlesschicken: 4:14pm On Sep 07, 2015
hustla:
I'd rather buy Xiaomi Mi4 or Mi4i than anything tecno or Infinix

Abeg guy what's the price range?
Re: Why Is Everybody Selling His/her Infinix Hot 2?? by Nobody: 4:15pm On Sep 07, 2015
BecaciaBarbie:

Of course I know s6 is out....my point is, you shouldn't even compare it with s5.
what kind of name is becacia? were u christened dt from birth?
Re: Why Is Everybody Selling His/her Infinix Hot 2?? by Braze9(m): 4:16pm On Sep 07, 2015
Not SAMSUNG not an android cool cool cool
Re: Why Is Everybody Selling His/her Infinix Hot 2?? by fearlesschicken: 4:18pm On Sep 07, 2015
Defaramade:
I use the phone & I can tell you that it's OK, battery life is great but not exceptional, at least for light to medium use, the screen is good for me, didn't notice any paleness or tint some people complain about, well it's an IPS LCD display not AMOLED so the display might be a little less colorful but I can live with that. Also some people used to custom Android interfaces from Samsung, LG, HTC, Xiaomi & others may not like the leanness of stock Google Android. If you're a heavy gamer, I'll advice you not to buy this phone because of the weak Mali-400 MP GPU. It'll play casual games like candy crush, temple run, clash of cans, angry birds and so on well, It'll also play the heavier games but at a lower frame rate which may lead to a little game lagging.
What I like about the phone is that it has a very efficient thermal management, it barely gets warm even when browsing & downloading heavy files on 3G, the only thing I hate about the phone are the upper & lower bezels, they are d*mn too big, considering that the phone uses on screen keys, they should have tried to reduce the bezels a bit (maybe a lot), LG G2 with a 5.2" screen is a lot more compact than this 5" screen phone. I will also advice against rooting if u plan to upgrade to Android 6 Marshmallow to avoid stories that touch (lol). As for the battery life, I will use Gsmarena's method; you'll get about 50 hours usage if you use the phone for an hour each of web browsing, making calls & video watching daily. (that's about 2 days, may vary depending on individual usage pattern)
Overall, I'll score the phone 8/10 @ this price point.
Pros: price is a steal, good battery life, stock Android 5.1.1 is smooth & lagless even with the entry level CPU, guaranteed update to android 6.0 marshmallow.
Cons: Big bezels, stock android misses out on some great features from other custom android interfaces.

All the comments on this thread is scaring me oh....and I planned on getting this phone before.

Comparing this with infinix hot note which is a much better alternative?

Please can I have a screenshot of the infinix hot2 and is it preferable to get online or in a store?

Waiting for your reply sir

1 Like

Re: Why Is Everybody Selling His/her Infinix Hot 2?? by blackiridis(m): 4:23pm On Sep 07, 2015
fearlesschicken:

All the comments on this thread is scaring me oh....and I planned on getting this phone before.

Please can I have a screenshot of the infinix hot2 and is it preferable to get online or in a store?

am using the device and its great for its price. dont be decieved by negative comments.
overall hotnote is a better device cos of its larger battery and screen

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Everybody Selling His/her Infinix Hot 2?? by invisibility: 4:27pm On Sep 07, 2015
kaeforum:

NO the problem is that the phone is an inferior product , built to fail within the shortest possible time.
Its no better than the 1st iphone, which till date (5yrs later) still holds its value.

Injoo, Infinix, tecno and other cheap china phones come from one factory, they re no better than the galaxy or lg.
Dont be fooled by the price, its all crap, why spend 30k for a phone that has a shelf life of less than 90 days and absolutely no resale value.
Off course the makers of these crap phones know Nigerians are phone ccrazy, they will change their phones evry 2 months so they decide to make phones that die in less than 4 months, is just good business, thanks for you patronage (stupidity) grin

I don't quite agree with you. I've used Tecno, infinix, Gionee, samsung, blackberry, lumia. They're not inferior compared to each other.

They are all good and durable Phones in their own class and they do share the same common problems smartphones usually have.
Re: Why Is Everybody Selling His/her Infinix Hot 2?? by SlyCharlie(m): 4:29pm On Sep 07, 2015
The phone is great....
Dont know wher u got that info from....planning on getting one myself after i used a friend's...
Still rocking my HOT tho...

Re: Why Is Everybody Selling His/her Infinix Hot 2?? by hustla(m): 4:37pm On Sep 07, 2015
fearlesschicken:

Abeg guy what's the price range?

About 40k in India sha
Re: Why Is Everybody Selling His/her Infinix Hot 2?? by beyoncausme: 4:45pm On Sep 07, 2015
choice.....
Re: Why Is Everybody Selling His/her Infinix Hot 2?? by blackiridis(m): 4:48pm On Sep 07, 2015
view this thread from page 0 u will see there is no serious con about this device. those badmouthing it haven't seen it not to talk of operating it. yes their are no pre- installed file manager and gallery but they can easily be installed (both not upto 10mb). my advice for guys out there if u want to get the phone go for it.. there is no better device out there for 19500.

3 Likes

Re: Why Is Everybody Selling His/her Infinix Hot 2?? by deybson: 4:52pm On Sep 07, 2015
I love the fone more dan any other fones before but d fone really showed me pepper.I bought infinix zero not up to 4months it got spoilt..... I took it to dere office several times no remedy........if u want to waste money like Davido,go for infinix product...I don reconcile with my Samsung product

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Is Everybody Selling His/her Infinix Hot 2?? by Burger01(m): 4:53pm On Sep 07, 2015
Plus234:

how much is the phone ?
Should be around 30k. A simple and okay phone. Though not as much as Android, but it's stable and the voice quality is good..smiley
Re: Why Is Everybody Selling His/her Infinix Hot 2?? by pantigha2(m): 4:54pm On Sep 07, 2015
It's quite simple, I even got mine 2days ago and it's a very good phone, the thing is that the phone didn't come with gallery, music player and video player but people can't just remember that these apps are on playstore and they sometimes are better than the presumed inbuilt apps! I really enjoy the phone! And I got it at Microstation (computer village) for 21k

Re: Why Is Everybody Selling His/her Infinix Hot 2?? by Burger01(m): 4:54pm On Sep 07, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
lumia is another F'd up phone if you asked me
Dem try.smiley
Re: Why Is Everybody Selling His/her Infinix Hot 2?? by mondee02(m): 4:56pm On Sep 07, 2015
[quote author=SlyCharlie post=37768671]The phone is great....
Dont know wher u got that info from....planning on getting one myself after i used a friend's...

Pls the screen shot, is it from the infinix hot or hot 2?

1 Like

Re: Why Is Everybody Selling His/her Infinix Hot 2?? by Besto(m): 5:05pm On Sep 07, 2015
the fone is so crap audiowise
my beat headset sounds beta on my Nokia torch lite fone that got no equalizer compared to the infinix hot...
Re: Why Is Everybody Selling His/her Infinix Hot 2?? by mondee02(m): 5:05pm On Sep 07, 2015
The phone is great....
[/quote]
The shot, is it hot or hot 2 pls??

1 Like

Re: Why Is Everybody Selling His/her Infinix Hot 2?? by Defaramade(m): 5:06pm On Sep 07, 2015
fearlesschicken:

Both of them are good phones, it all depends on ur budget, if you can afford the hot note go for it, but if it's the hot 2 u can afford go for it, there's nothing wrong with the hot 2, it's a very good phone for its price, if it's the one you want, buy it.
If you can get it easily online buy online, if you can get at nearby shop buy @the shop.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Everybody Selling His/her Infinix Hot 2?? by BecaciaBarbie(f): 5:09pm On Sep 07, 2015
tohpahz:
I heard d phone isn't good..
You see another good thing about the phone is that, it detects foreign languages and request if to translate the foreign language into English language, and if you accept such request it will translate it perfectly! And these can take place on all sites.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Everybody Selling His/her Infinix Hot 2?? by feldido(m): 5:14pm On Sep 07, 2015
Lollipop on my infinix hot note pro is the bomb... Infinix rocks
Re: Why Is Everybody Selling His/her Infinix Hot 2?? by nex(m): 5:14pm On Sep 07, 2015
I dey laugh O! You people don't want to be patient abi? See yourselves now!
Re: Why Is Everybody Selling His/her Infinix Hot 2?? by Nobody: 5:26pm On Sep 07, 2015
Jonathan2787:
lol funny sell phantom z just for lollipop
. What's lollypop bytheway
Re: Why Is Everybody Selling His/her Infinix Hot 2?? by BecaciaBarbie(f): 5:29pm On Sep 07, 2015
fabiano09:

what kind of name is becacia? were u christened dt from birth?
Nope...its a Nickname.
Re: Why Is Everybody Selling His/her Infinix Hot 2?? by mondee02(m): 5:30pm On Sep 07, 2015
Please i have already ordered mine from jumia, those people saying the phone is good why cant dey help us with screen shots to be sure of what they are saying please...

1 Like

Re: Why Is Everybody Selling His/her Infinix Hot 2?? by LeoFish92(m): 5:32pm On Sep 07, 2015
Guys, what's the fuss about Android lollipop,? I use infinix HotNote Pro and at the nairaland infinix thread, I see how people are clamouring for lollipop, some are even bricking their devices, what's so special about lollipop
Re: Why Is Everybody Selling His/her Infinix Hot 2?? by Ebimablog: 5:43pm On Sep 07, 2015
I hope you find someone to help u with that.But i seriously doubt,cos there are a lot of them on the main hot 2 thread,so walk around there and see for yourself.Or better still,do a google search for INFINIX HOT 2 REVIEW

mondee02:
Please i have already ordered mine from jumia, those people saying the phone is good why cant dey help us with screen shots to be sure of what they are saying please...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

You Can't Use These Words On Twitter Again. / DOWNLOAD GB Whatsapp V18.50.0 Latest Version / How To Transfer Airtime To Bank Account?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.