Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,855 members, 7,817,530 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:51 PM

Buhari Replies Critics: I Have Declared My Assets Four Times Since 1974 - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Replies Critics: I Have Declared My Assets Four Times Since 1974 (21221 Views)

Aisha Buhari Replies Shehu Sani As He Likens Nigeria To Animal Kingdom / We Have Declared Ambode Enemy Of Ndigbo – Ohanaeze / I’ve Declared My Assets According To Law – Wike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Replies Critics: I Have Declared My Assets Four Times Since 1974 by Happiness87(f): 9:14am On Sep 08, 2015
i have seen your sense, idiot, do you still have the same number of clothes you had 10 years ago , silly thing
ijustdey:

be a wailer with sense

when you have one, then I will respond to you again
Re: Buhari Replies Critics: I Have Declared My Assets Four Times Since 1974 by mapet: 9:15am On Sep 08, 2015
5starmilitant:
I always tell pipo that good girls are bad girls that have not been caught.
Take it or leave it, Buhari is richer than what he declared.......or maybe he's also suffering from numerical diarrhea.....
ex presidents of Nigeria are paid N23 million monthly, plus added allowances..........later the lying liars came and deceived their slaves that the brainless messiah was only collecting 10% of his own salary that was why he couldn't afford the ticket...........

#mtchewwwwwww, yeye dey really dey smell......

1. The bolded part is not an intelligent statement, hence all the inferences you made from it are flawed
2. I think the sensible thing to do is to have shown in what he declared that was at variance with a 23m allowance you claimed he collected. Do you have any information of companies or properties he had illegally acquired?
3. If he had acquired assets and failed to declare it, that's why the provision of the law requires asset declaration be routed via the Code of Conducts Bereau

But looking at your whole stand point, that's if it's any valuable, you hardly address the point of the report which is.....How come our press that had been touted to be vibrant could not dig into history to get facts?
Re: Buhari Replies Critics: I Have Declared My Assets Four Times Since 1974 by jullary(m): 9:22am On Sep 08, 2015
menix:
Hmm..
With d mention of 'Investigative journalism' all Scamoteur(APC goons) be shinning 31 nd half teeth..

Investigative journalism in developed nations is not wat is obtainable here, so 'scamoteurs' should take a chill pill..

As d approclaimed Almighty saint of Sahara, is it too big to ask Public Bureau to make them public to silence ur detractors.

When u re certain nd proud of what u boast having, u will go to d mountain top to proclaim and show evidence of it.

Baba let see ur Cert, u said it's in ur file. Abeg which journalist go enta Barrack(In Nigeria) go ask for ur file wen no b spell from Okija hold am...

If getting those "scamorous" asset declaration was easy am sure it should be lying on Fayose's table by now..

Signed;
Shareholder, wailing wailer
pls ask GOD for brain! Am very sure he will give u cos u av non.
Re: Buhari Replies Critics: I Have Declared My Assets Four Times Since 1974 by emzila(m): 9:27am On Sep 08, 2015
Papa put them in crate when next they say something they don't know about just to distract u.
Re: Buhari Replies Critics: I Have Declared My Assets Four Times Since 1974 by jullary(m): 9:29am On Sep 08, 2015
phayvoursky:
WHO ARE THESE ONES CHANTING INTEGRITY HERE AND THERE.

YOU PEOPLE SHOULD GO LOOK NOT FOR JUST THE DICTIONARY MEANING BUT THE BIBLICAL OR QURANIC MEANING OF THAT WORD.

WHAT KEPT HIM BACK FROM DECLARING HIS ASSETS SINCE HE ASSUMED OFFICE THREE MONTHS AGO. THE NATION DEMANDED HIS ASSETS BE DECLARED IMMEDIATELY HE ASSUMES OFFICE WHICH IS THE NORM.

A PRESIDENT OF INTEGRITY WILL HARKEN TO THE VOICE HIS PEOPLE TO PROVE HE HAS THEM AT HEART.

A PRESIDENT OF INTEGRITY WON'T OPERATE A ONE MAN DICTATIVE GOVERNMENT NOR RULE WITH PROPAGANDA.

I ALSO READ LATELY OF HIS UNDISCLOSED SHARES IN PANALPINA WHICH WAS OUTRIGHTLY LEFT OUT IN HIS DECLARATION. WHICH PRESIDENT WITH INTEGRITY WILL DO THESE?

APC AND LIES ARE LIKE BREAD AND BUTTER.
bros sorry buhari as stop your corruption! Now what is left for u is nagging,keep wailling! Sorry
Re: Buhari Replies Critics: I Have Declared My Assets Four Times Since 1974 by mapet: 9:30am On Sep 08, 2015
Berrylite:
For the blind Nigerians, he declaring his assets has exonorated him of any financial misappropriation. Y didn't he declare his assets before being elected? So now that he has declared his assets, he is saint. What follows asset declaration, will you monitor his income and expenditure? Who will probe his account after he leaves that office? Will he declare his assets again after he finishes tenure? Nigeria lacks the mechanism to monitor financial ecceses of past leaders. To all educated illiterates and APC attack dogs, get enough fact before you start barking. The worst part is your boss whom u fight, and kill for, will throw you into prison if you disobey the laws of this country.

Whatsap us now on 0.8.0.6.7.2.4.8.2.7.8 to order for clean 9 capable of reducing your weight by 10kg. Its 100% natural with no side effect.

Madam,
1. The law does not require him to declare is asset before getting to the office. So why and how do you expect him to compromise his privacy.
2. That he's declared his asset may not necessarily make him a saint, but has set an example and lay down a precedent which other MUST follow. That this brings to the nation is the spirit and letters of probity
Berrylite:
........What follows asset declaration, will you monitor his income and expenditure? Who will probe his account after he leaves that office? Will he declare his assets again after he finishes tenure? Nigeria lacks the mechanism to monitor financial ecceses of past leaders.

To all educated illiterates and APC attack dogs, get enough fact before you start barking.
The above question looks lopsided to me.

a. on what platform do you want to probe the income and expenditure of the executive president? How? are you seeking to probe his domestic expenditures? I would have expected you to know that the issues which relates to national income and expenditure is proposed, probed and defended through the organs of the government in - House of Assembles and Auditor General's office to name a few
b. conventionally he's expected to declare his asset after he completes his tenure
c. What do you mean "monitor financial excesses of past leaders"? If you meant those committed while they were at the helm, then their successors has the duty to put in place structures to probe, pursue and re-acquire the funds. If it means post-tenure, then he can only be spending his personal funds

I now wonder what was rocket-science about your submission that you're asking for "facts".
Re: Buhari Replies Critics: I Have Declared My Assets Four Times Since 1974 by Nobody: 9:31am On Sep 08, 2015
dre11:
Mr. President, please ignore those questioning the sincerity of your declaration. Whether you declare ten billion dollars or ten thousand naira, they will still question you.

They will never be satisfied. It's not really your assets they have a problem with. Some of them still have a 'hangover' from their hero's defeat in the last elections while others are afraid their mentors are about to be jailed for looting Nigeria to stupor and recklessness

Dre mehn, you should be awarded best FTC post 2015. Not dem children dat would comment without any intellectual substance. More grease bro kiss
Re: Buhari Replies Critics: I Have Declared My Assets Four Times Since 1974 by 989900: 9:36am On Sep 08, 2015
Goke7:

you and fellow dullards are LIARS, you do not wish Buhari well, do not pretend, I will only take you guys serious if you can put same pressure on GEJ to also declare his assets now that he has left office which is also constitutional [except you are ignorant].

Your plan to destabilize Nigeria all because GEJ lost election will never work, the intended probe of all your heroes who looted our treasury will be done, your diversionary tactics of making noise about the asset declaration issue to buy more time is failing. Get a life dude.

Now how GEJ will not be required to declare now . . . Bubu na 'badoh'. cheesy
Re: Buhari Replies Critics: I Have Declared My Assets Four Times Since 1974 by peter4d2(m): 9:42am On Sep 08, 2015
They say if d kitchen is too hot u shuld get out 4rm it.

For d last time PMB if he doesn't want his private life 2 b bombarded he shuld hv stayed back in Daura 2 tend 4 is cows.
Re: Buhari Replies Critics: I Have Declared My Assets Four Times Since 1974 by IYANGBALI: 9:49am On Sep 08, 2015
Baba carry go. God punish all haters and wailers.......I challenge jonathan to declare his ass_ets
Re: Buhari Replies Critics: I Have Declared My Assets Four Times Since 1974 by menix(m): 9:57am On Sep 08, 2015
jullary:
pls ask GOD for brain! Am very sure he will give u cos u av non.

If u not an _imbecile, y will u b going out wiv that deformed gal..

Ooooo!!! I see, were ur hands could get to...
Re: Buhari Replies Critics: I Have Declared My Assets Four Times Since 1974 by IDRISEEN: 9:58am On Sep 08, 2015
phayvoursky:

MAKE I HEAR WORD.

DID YOU SEE ANY ASSET CALLED INTEGRITY IN HIS DECLARATION.

YOU HAVE REFUSED TO KNOW THE TRUTH.
Who really did not kno d truth btween u nd d prson u quoted?,do u hav conscience at all?,
Re: Buhari Replies Critics: I Have Declared My Assets Four Times Since 1974 by mapet: 10:01am On Sep 08, 2015
Happiness87:
listen well young man, he will only declare assets he had before 29 May, anything he has after 29 may will not be added. why is he telling Nigerians that we should use his assets declaration of 1985, is that reasonable.
I support Bubu to succeed, doesnt mean, i should follow blindly, things must be done appropriately, because of his actions governors may follow his style and refuse to declare assets properly, what would we have achieved by that ??

GOKE7 is brain dead, a blind follower, hypnotized bigot

Unfortunately you read the report way out of context wrt bolded. There was nowhere in that report that he said they should use his previous asset declaration. Rather he alluded to the fact that his precedents speaks for him, that in all his past offices he'd always declared his assets - something the press should have known by now. So if he has a record of having declared his asset in all his previous occupation of office, now will not be different.

What do you mean declare his asset properly? I believe it is the duty of the organs of government, case in point CCB, to raise exception to his declaration and journalist or investigators to find loopholes. Are there any you have veritable facts to justify?
Re: Buhari Replies Critics: I Have Declared My Assets Four Times Since 1974 by IDRISEEN: 10:04am On Sep 08, 2015
peter4d2:
They say if d kitchen is too hot u shuld get out 4rm it.

For d last time PMB if he doesn't want his private life 2 b bombarded he shuld hv stayed back in Daura 2 tend 4 is cows.
so dat d profesional thieves wil continue 2 sweep all our resources abi?,God is above u all,Mr prsidnt did nt contest 4 acumulation of wealth nd deprive others their rights nd benefits as countrymen/women,Bros na God catched una,vry soon Nigerians will know u guys wella
Re: Buhari Replies Critics: I Have Declared My Assets Four Times Since 1974 by ekpesa(m): 10:09am On Sep 08, 2015
baba travelled to ghana, to discuss his assets. does this government actually know what the ordinary citizens need?
Re: Buhari Replies Critics: I Have Declared My Assets Four Times Since 1974 by DTaj: 10:12am On Sep 08, 2015
freeDR:
Four times in past?

What about now?

Are you just daft or plainly silly? Buhari said that he declared his assets 4 times and he named each instance thus: as Governor, as Minister, as Head of State, and now as President! Are you blind?

Some people are damn imbeciles! Haba! And your clown (your lord and master) called Jonathan retorted 'I don't give a damn' when he was asked to declare his assets publicly and he refused to do so!
Re: Buhari Replies Critics: I Have Declared My Assets Four Times Since 1974 by dre11(m): 10:29am On Sep 08, 2015
Snowflake002:
Dre mehn, you should be awarded best FTC post 2015. Not dem children dat would comment without any intellectual substance. More grease bro kiss

Thanks bros
Just been a patriotic Nigerian.
Re: Buhari Replies Critics: I Have Declared My Assets Four Times Since 1974 by Nobody: 10:32am On Sep 08, 2015
tobimillar:
That is baba talking. So proud to be associated with you.. even your body language is making my woman change at home...she now gives me change when she comes from market...PMB till 2025
Hahahahaha, funny you.
Re: Buhari Replies Critics: I Have Declared My Assets Four Times Since 1974 by neocortex: 10:40am On Sep 08, 2015
Abugab:
Our journalists really need to improve instead of this their usual junk journalism.
No man is a saint though but Buhari does have the interest of the nation at heart.
Just that the wailers aren't happy to see progress because they are anti progressive.
Was shocked at the reception and high esteem Ghanaians hold Buhari.
Ride on PMB

Stop displaying blatant hypocrisy, if the media reported an unverified corruption case against PDP,
you will be so energized to celebrate such news, but when they question your god, it
becomes junk journalism.
Re: Buhari Replies Critics: I Have Declared My Assets Four Times Since 1974 by neocortex: 10:41am On Sep 08, 2015
Okies27:
. If you're rich politician,Nigerians will complain. If you're poor one like PMB,they will complain too....na wa o

Buhari a poor man ?
You must be a dunce.
Re: Buhari Replies Critics: I Have Declared My Assets Four Times Since 1974 by neocortex: 10:45am On Sep 08, 2015
BY1434:

Mumu so you voted for his wife? Or is she a public official?

Sometime duumbo leave behind their brain when commenting on NL

Buhari is obviously hiding most of his loot in his family's name, that is why he is scared of declaring
his wife and children assets.
Re: Buhari Replies Critics: I Have Declared My Assets Four Times Since 1974 by rottennaija(m): 10:56am On Sep 08, 2015
5starmilitant:
I always tell pipo that good girls are bad girls that have not been caught.
Take it or leave it, Buhari is richer than what he declared.......or maybe he's also suffering from numerical diarrhea.....
ex presidents of Nigeria are paid N23 million monthly, plus added allowances..........later the lying liars came and deceived their slaves that the brainless messiah was only collecting 10% of his own salary that was why he couldn't afford the ticket...........

#mtchewwwwwww, yeye dey really dey smell......

Are you sure of what you are saying or is it just here say? Because I know that what you are sayin is a big lie
Re: Buhari Replies Critics: I Have Declared My Assets Four Times Since 1974 by engrshakespeare: 11:01am On Sep 08, 2015
Happiness87:
you re very foolish, empty heads, if he had 1 house in 1985, does he still have one house in 2015, blind followers1999 150 cows
2003 , 150 cows
2011, 150 cows
2015, 150 cows

assets declaration now shows 270 cows grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

You just exposed ur low IQ, the Chinese call people like you 土鳖。So u think every asset declared should remain static. You are a lost cause, ur foolishness is illegal in some countries.
Re: Buhari Replies Critics: I Have Declared My Assets Four Times Since 1974 by Goke7: 11:03am On Sep 08, 2015
mapet:

Unfortunately you read the report way out of context wrt bolded. There was nowhere in that report that he said they should use his previous asset declaration. Rather he alluded to the fact that his precedents speaks for him, that in all his past offices he'd always declared his assets - something the press should have known by now. So if he has a record of having declared his asset in all his previous occupation of office, now will not be different.

What do you mean declare his asset properly? I believe it is the duty of the organs of government, case in point CCB, to raise exception to his declaration and journalist or investigators to find loopholes. Are there any you have veritable facts to justify?

you are only wasting your time trying to educate those dullards, no explanation will satisfy them
Re: Buhari Replies Critics: I Have Declared My Assets Four Times Since 1974 by ijustdey: 11:18am On Sep 08, 2015
Happiness87:
[s]i have seen your sense, idiot, do you still have the same number of clothes you had 10 years ago , silly thing[/s]

painment of a wailer

go and read what Reno omokari had to say concerning PMB appointment and stop using your anus to think before you postgringringrin
Re: Buhari Replies Critics: I Have Declared My Assets Four Times Since 1974 by NOBODYY: 11:19am On Sep 08, 2015
phayvoursky:
WHO ARE THESE ONES CHANTING INTEGRITY HERE AND THERE.

YOU PEOPLE SHOULD GO LOOK NOT FOR JUST THE DICTIONARY MEANING BUT THE BIBLICAL OR QURANIC MEANING OF THAT WORD.

WHAT KEPT HIM BACK FROM DECLARING HIS ASSETS SINCE HE ASSUMED OFFICE THREE MONTHS AGO. THE NATION DEMANDED HIS ASSETS BE DECLARED IMMEDIATELY HE ASSUMES OFFICE WHICH IS THE NORM.

A PRESIDENT OF INTEGRITY WILL HARKEN TO THE VOICE HIS PEOPLE TO PROVE HE HAS THEM AT HEART.

A PRESIDENT OF INTEGRITY WON'T OPERATE A ONE MAN DICTATIVE GOVERNMENT NOR RULE WITH PROPAGANDA.

I ALSO READ LATELY OF HIS UNDISCLOSED SHARES IN PANALPINA WHICH WAS OUTRIGHTLY LEFT OUT IN HIS DECLARATION. WHICH PRESIDENT WITH INTEGRITY WILL DO THESE?

APC AND LIES ARE LIKE BREAD AND BUTTER.

Bro..he the asset has to be verified before he goes public about
If u dunno something Ask..b4 u embarass urself outside
Re: Buhari Replies Critics: I Have Declared My Assets Four Times Since 1974 by Happiness87(f): 11:25am On Sep 08, 2015
a typical APC brainwashed fool,. what does appointments got to do with declaration of assets, you are learning work from lia mohammed
ijustdey:

painment of a wailer

go and read what Reno omokari had to say concerning PMB appointment and stop using your anus to think before you postgringringrin
Re: Buhari Replies Critics: I Have Declared My Assets Four Times Since 1974 by Happiness87(f): 11:27am On Sep 08, 2015
chai, i pity the person that is paying your school fees, that if you went to school at all, you could n ot even understood what i wrote, shame on you , ewu

BTW change your handler, neither engrs nor williams shakes are this dumb sad sad sad sad angry angry angry
engrshakespeare:

You just exposed ur low IQ, the Chinese call people like you 土鳖。So u think every asset declared should remain static. You are a lost cause, ur foolishness is illegal in some countries.
Re: Buhari Replies Critics: I Have Declared My Assets Four Times Since 1974 by Happiness87(f): 11:30am On Sep 08, 2015
so why did shehu come out and list items that were not verified by CCB
list of items without value , description and worth

is that assests are being declared, gullible one already took that as assets declaration
NOBODYY:

Bro..he the asset has to be verified before he goes public about
If u dunno something Ask..b4 u embarass urself outside
Re: Buhari Replies Critics: I Have Declared My Assets Four Times Since 1974 by Nobody: 11:31am On Sep 08, 2015
Move on sir! Need anything from Jumia? Contact me now!
Re: Buhari Replies Critics: I Have Declared My Assets Four Times Since 1974 by Abugab(m): 11:36am On Sep 08, 2015
neocortex:

Stop displaying blatant hypocrisy, if the media reported an unverified corruption case against PDP,
you will be so energized to celebrate such news, but when they question your god, it
becomes junk journalism.

Who is your god that you are referring to here?
Re: Buhari Replies Critics: I Have Declared My Assets Four Times Since 1974 by peter4d2(m): 11:36am On Sep 08, 2015
IDRISEEN:
so dat d profesional thieves wil continue 2 sweep all our resources abi?,God is above u all,Mr prsidnt did nt contest 4 acumulation of wealth nd deprive others their rights nd benefits a countrymen/women,Bros na God catched una,vry soon Nigerians will know u guys wella

;Ds ;Ds ;Ds

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I never said Wike And Fayose Will Be Expelled: Sherrif / PDP Cancels Presidential Rally In Rivers, Cites Insecurity / Popular PDP Supporter, Ayokunle Odekunle Is Dead, Atiku Abubakar Mourns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.