Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,638 members, 7,813,115 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:20 AM

See What An Indian Expatriate Wrote About Nigeria - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See What An Indian Expatriate Wrote About Nigeria (67504 Views)

See What A Sage Yoruba Man Wrote About Biafra, Nigeria And Amalgamation / 25 Interesting Facts About Nigeria And Nigerians / 54 Incredible Facts That You Might Not Know About Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What An Indian Expatriate Wrote About Nigeria by drnelson: 1:35pm On Sep 08, 2015
i want to tell you to go visit India once and i can assure you that you will be amazed by how developed that country is. Nigerians are plenty there looking to import anything and everything. i have movie business and i went there to learn how to make better direction and movie production from bollywood zones.

this is pic i took when i was there last. show me one road in our Nigeria that can match this.

Abagworo:
Based on pictures I've seen and news emanating from India, it is the dirtiest and most unlivable place in the world. Only Americans, Europeans and couple of other Nationals like Singapore, Japan and China can write thrash about Nigeria because they are better off but not hungry tiny d*cked Indians.

1 Like

Re: See What An Indian Expatriate Wrote About Nigeria by Sagamite(m): 1:35pm On Sep 08, 2015
WailingWailer00:
Why don't you stay in your perfect country
Indian monkey

Stay in his country when he can make money in a blessed land run and occupied by moronic monkeys?

1 Like

Re: See What An Indian Expatriate Wrote About Nigeria by juman(m): 1:37pm On Sep 08, 2015
Of course nigeria is not a country one can be proud of.
Re: See What An Indian Expatriate Wrote About Nigeria by ttmacoy: 1:37pm On Sep 08, 2015
Same as som indians would say Nigerians are lazy, poor workers who are difficult to manage.

Does that charcterize all Nigerians? NO.

ammyluv2002:
It was never an insult. I have worked with them over the years and i will still say it anytime anyday
I'm not trying to put anybody down to make us feel good cause from where i stand, we are better off so why would i bring them down.
Re: See What An Indian Expatriate Wrote About Nigeria by Sagamite(m): 1:38pm On Sep 08, 2015
drnelson:
i want to tell you to go visit India once and i can assure you that you will be amazed by how developed that country is. Nigerians are plenty there looking to import anything and everything. i have movie business and i went there to learn how to make better direction and movie production from bollywood zones.

this is pic i took when i was there last. show me one road in our Nigeria that can match this.

On the other hand, see what Nigerians will build and then come and post it on NL and call it "World Class".

[img]http://uncommontransformation.tv/sites/default/files/styles/article_list/public/articles/Use%20Ikot%20Amama%20bridge.jpg?itok=X1Vzcesc[/img]

1 Like

Re: See What An Indian Expatriate Wrote About Nigeria by refreshrate: 1:38pm On Sep 08, 2015
drnelson:

do you know that Indians buy most of our crude oil?

Is this the guy responsible for the purchases?

Seriously have you ever carried out a transaction with these guys before?
Re: See What An Indian Expatriate Wrote About Nigeria by Yeyeosha: 1:39pm On Sep 08, 2015
India is the dirtiest country that I've ever visited.
Check out lakshmi nagar sarojuni market, computer village.Muslim quarters, under their bridges or any available space is occupied with destitutes.
Bola dump site is better. Check out even vasant kunj all in Delhi you will puke. Their communal areas , they live with cows.419niers in nig is equavalent to wasc holder in Indian version.
Even their eateries God it's something else.
Nigeria is a beautiful country.
We have lots of economic growth.
Why did he come to Nigeria if not for economic interest?
We should try to look beyond our warped mind about our country and ask ourselves that despite all castigation why are they still coming to Nigeria? What's the attraction?
God bless Nigeria my country. cool

4 Likes

Re: See What An Indian Expatriate Wrote About Nigeria by refreshrate: 1:41pm On Sep 08, 2015
Abagworo:
Based on pictures I've seen and news emanating from India, it is the dirtiest and most unlivable place in the world. Only Americans, Europeans and couple of other Nationals like Singapore, Japan and China can write thrash about Nigeria because they are better off but not hungry tiny d*cked Indians.

Thank you very much o jare. Na so so curry dem sabi chop this one is coming here to write rubbish about Nigeria. Slumdog millionaire

1 Like

Re: See What An Indian Expatriate Wrote About Nigeria by mt77: 1:42pm On Sep 08, 2015
Why do u feel very bad about the comment or do you think people(foreigners) have a contrary opinion about your country? It is good to tell someone the truth sometimes. We should be have been further(ie advanced) than where we are today. We need better leaders and should be better citizens. There is truth in what he said. It should challenge us and propel us to action.
Re: See What An Indian Expatriate Wrote About Nigeria by drnelson: 1:43pm On Sep 08, 2015
see Indian airport. Do have any such airport in Nigeria? even the MMA that GET renovate is already leaking.

bros wake up. stop hating the guy is correct.

Abagworo:

1 Like

Re: See What An Indian Expatriate Wrote About Nigeria by donhils: 1:43pm On Sep 08, 2015
Chiaka:
If we are frank! He said the truth.! so we should rather think to change the mentality by putting things right. Even revisiting the expatriate employment. All sort of persons come under the guise of expatriate whether they qualify or not. Have even seen fresh school leavers been employed as expatriate some people with little or no work experience in the area they are manning are also employed expatriate, all sort of abnormalities happen here!
Baby you hit the nail right in the head.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What An Indian Expatriate Wrote About Nigeria by EasternLionn: 1:44pm On Sep 08, 2015
Rotimi47:
That's not true as Igbos are not accommodative and they are the most tribalist people on earth; How would a company grow in the east when you lack expertise in certain skills and instead of you to fill those positions with people who are experts from other tribes, you prefer putting an Igbo man in that position. America is number one today due to she bringing diverse group of people into America to work to develop the United States economy, do people think American visa lottery is for free? Any country that keep hatting will never develop likewise haters association world wide.

Enyia ijikwa ahu, what rubbish is this?

Pls go buy agbo and cure yourself.
Re: See What An Indian Expatriate Wrote About Nigeria by drnelson: 1:44pm On Sep 08, 2015
i go there regularly to do business.

refreshrate:

Is this the guy responsible for the purchases?

Seriously have you ever carried out a transaction with these guys before?

1 Like

Re: See What An Indian Expatriate Wrote About Nigeria by ujuesther: 1:44pm On Sep 08, 2015
ttmacoy:
Not smart?

How many Nigerians do we have heading global companies?

Should i list Indians for you? Pepsi, Microsoft, Deloitte, former Vodafone, former Citigroup, just past Deutche Bank. Should I continue?

If we are honest we know he is telling the truth.

We have a poor attitude to work a work always looking for the short cut and quick riches.

I beg to disprove of your opinion. I wonder how you define hard Woking but Indians are neither smarter nor work harder than Nigerians. You're saying what you only know. All the major Oil companies in Equatorial Guinea for example, are headed by Nigerians. They won't command such positions if they have poor attitudes to work.

2 Likes

Re: See What An Indian Expatriate Wrote About Nigeria by refreshrate: 1:44pm On Sep 08, 2015
Yeyeosha:
India is the dirtiest country that I've ever visited.
Check out lakshmi nagar sarojuni market, computer village.Muslim quarters, under their bridges or any available space is occupied with destitutes.
Bola dump site is better. Check out even vasant kunj all in Delhi you will puke. Their communal areas , they live with cows.419niers in nig is equavalent to wasc holder in Indian version.
Even their eateries God it's something else.
Nigeria is a beautiful country.
We have lots of economic growth.
Why did he come to Nigeria if not for economic interest?
We should try to look beyond our warped mind about our country and ask ourselves that despite all castigation why are they still coming to Nigeria? What's the attraction?
God bless Nigeria my country. cool

Wa gbaayi omo luabi. where that guy wey dey support Indians for here?
People dey see cow as sacred, what wont dey sey?

In fact i don vex, no more chicken this year again no so so cow meat i go dey chop from now.
yeye people

2 Likes

Re: See What An Indian Expatriate Wrote About Nigeria by Pidggin(f): 1:45pm On Sep 08, 2015
Most Indian are liars anyway, so why hold him accountable for his statement?

1 Like

Re: See What An Indian Expatriate Wrote About Nigeria by Keegan: 1:46pm On Sep 08, 2015
EasternLionn:

Enyia ijikwa ahu, what rubbish is this?
Pls go buy agbo and cure yourself.
Truth is always bitter.
Re: See What An Indian Expatriate Wrote About Nigeria by ManTiger(m): 1:47pm On Sep 08, 2015
refreshrate:

Wa gbaayi omo luabi. where that guy wey dey support Indians for here?
People dey see cow as sacred, what wont dey sey?

In fact i don vex, no more chicken this year again no so so cow meat i go dey chop from now.
yeye people
That guy is a certified demented fool, trust me, you can't match his foolishness, i'll suggest you just let him be.
Re: See What An Indian Expatriate Wrote About Nigeria by Nobody: 1:48pm On Sep 08, 2015
dtjns37:
These are screenshots of a comment on facebook about Nigeria that broke my heart. I felt as if the insult was directed at me.

This man worked in same company with me as an expat for a few months. He's my facebook friend, and he's Indian.
Someone asked him to bring something from Nigeria, then he went ahead and lashed the country in his comment.

I want the world to see this careless post. I hope he repents of such a stinking mentality about Nigeria.
He posted the update on sunday afternoon.

''Waiting for flight back to India from Lagos International Airport, Nigeria''

Kamal Parikh Bring some special
1 · September 6 at 12:46pm

Suresh Shahdadpuri Kamal Parikh in this country nothing worth bringing back. They import everything. It is major oil producing country, but they import diesel and petrol. How are you?
1 · September 6 at 12:49pm

Goplani Vishnu They import intelligence also
2 · September 6 at 12:58pm''

Source: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10206127715965895&set=a.3319052689141.2146517.1052989290&type=1&theater
I was expecting something HEART RENTING or HEART BREAKING...
OR are more write ups still coming in...?

Please, I need more comments from the HIGHLY observant INDIAN GUY
Re: See What An Indian Expatriate Wrote About Nigeria by Sagamite(m): 1:48pm On Sep 08, 2015
tete7000:
A person that said he travelled to another country and can't find something to bring back for his friend is simply blind, stupid, gullible and probably stingy. So he meant he can't find anything indigenous in Nigeria to take home. He must really have been living in recluse all his stay in the country. What about all those Nigerian artworks?
And it is quite disgusting that Nigerians are always willing to join some foolish expatriate to talk ill about their country. If India is heaven, then why was the man in Nigeria which is hell? Or does he mean that he prefers living in hell than living in heaven? Even Americans, Britons and many from many developed countries have come here and found something to take home to remind them of their stay in Nigeria. Nigeria has problems just like any other country has its own but we are not despondent. The comments I read here paint a gloomy picture for Nigeria, my people have developed so low an esteem they are willing to agree about any silly comment posted about their country. Really quite sad.

You are an ediot!

This is as daft as saying Somalia has problems just like Kuwait has.

Are the people of Australia in Libya with you Nigerians trying to cross dangerous seas to get to Europe?

Are the people of Denmark dying at an average age of 54?

2 Likes

Re: See What An Indian Expatriate Wrote About Nigeria by Nobody: 1:48pm On Sep 08, 2015
Though painful to admit, the man said the truth. Nigeria, check yourself.
Re: See What An Indian Expatriate Wrote About Nigeria by refreshrate: 1:49pm On Sep 08, 2015
ManTiger:

That guy is a certified demented fool, trust me, you can't match his foolishness, i'll suggest you just let him be.

Oga psychiatrist how did you come to this conclusion please? It would really help you to answer this as logically as possible. Thank you
Re: See What An Indian Expatriate Wrote About Nigeria by sonnie10: 1:49pm On Sep 08, 2015
Can someone tell what HB1 Visa is all about? Intelligence can be imported is need be.
Re: See What An Indian Expatriate Wrote About Nigeria by Sagamite(m): 1:50pm On Sep 08, 2015
halfcurrent:
Now in NLNG, Indian expats is now the order of the day. The general boss word from the Nigeria managers is that their Nigeria subordinate lack competence, hence the need to import Indians. Still finding it difficult to understand such silly mentality

You are a moronic fuuktard!

What has NLNG achieved in the years Nigerians were running it before they started bring Indians?

They made it World Class?

Or everyone was looking for an opportunity to make fast money?
Re: See What An Indian Expatriate Wrote About Nigeria by hansad: 1:50pm On Sep 08, 2015
ammyluv2002:
Well, i don't know about that. All, i know is that Nigerians are smart that doesn't mean everyone in Nigeria are smart

Intelligence is different from fanaticism and ethnic bigotry.
Fanaticism and ethnic bigotry are what made Nigerians vote Buhari as their president, in a country awash with young, modern and well-educated people.

Nigerians voted for a president Buhari whom they were deceived to believe was an anti-corruption guru.

But they never cared to find out that it is a bad governance system and rigged political structure that breed corruption and inept leaders respectively in Nigeria.

So Nigerians import intelligence.

1 Like

Re: See What An Indian Expatriate Wrote About Nigeria by ujuesther: 1:51pm On Sep 08, 2015
adconline:

But they own: Airtel which connects with ur world , stallion Group for ur honda and skoda, VW,; Tata group makes ur Range Rover and Jaquar; Bajaj Group Makes ur KEKE Napep; Redington Group provides sale and technical support for your HP products. Infosys powers most of Naija banks. Wipro is also big What does Naija produce?

They own all the companies but their citizens throng other countries with less companies in search for job. What an irony.
Re: See What An Indian Expatriate Wrote About Nigeria by ujuesther: 1:52pm On Sep 08, 2015
adconline:

But they own: Airtel which connects with ur world , stallion Group for ur honda and skoda, VW,; Tata group makes ur Range Rover and Jaquar; Bajaj Group Makes ur KEKE Napep; Redington Group provides sale and technical support for your HP products. Infosys powers most of Naija banks. Wipro is also big What does Naija produce?

They own all the companies but their citizens throng other countries with less companies in search for job. What an irony. Doesn't it imply they too have some problems?
Re: See What An Indian Expatriate Wrote About Nigeria by Rotimi47: 1:53pm On Sep 08, 2015
forgiveness:
It is a big fat lie that we produce nothing but due to the fact that the government is not really serious about local production hence this ignorance. Nigeria produces: Wears( Shoes, bags, belt, suit and shirts), cars, pharmaceutical,aw furniture, art etcetera.

Importing inteligence! That one be like say na true ooo!
Not true bro, I work in a multinational which consists of a lot of expatriate staff but I was next in line to one before; but by God grace and hard work, I now head that department and I have expatriates working under me. We need to know that every country in the world have intelligent/people with low intelligence, all humans have different level of intelligent quotient and we just have to develop ours. Nigerian are said to be one of the most intelligent people in the United States & to a larger extent the world: this is based on research made in the US.

1 Like

Re: See What An Indian Expatriate Wrote About Nigeria by Nobody: 1:53pm On Sep 08, 2015
musKeeto:
What's wrong with the comment he made?

YOU ARE THE REASON WHY THE OTHER GUY SAYS "WE IMPORT INTELLIGENCE" SMH!!

1 Like

Re: See What An Indian Expatriate Wrote About Nigeria by erikcantona: 1:53pm On Sep 08, 2015
Ranging from obasanjo dangote atiku andthe rest all of them have there investment Outside zoo nigeria because they too don't Have faith in the country ,they already knw it wnt last! Thay all have there refineries in other countries, so that after disintegrating of the zoo they can sell it!! Even zoo leaders dnt Bulid tangible things in the zoo all they have here is whare houses and depots! Am sorry for one nigeranists! Embeciless pls hold your leaders acountable when biafra finally leaves ! Maaaad pppl

1 Like

Re: See What An Indian Expatriate Wrote About Nigeria by atlwireles: 1:53pm On Sep 08, 2015
adconline:

Nothing to add, you have said it all. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: See What An Indian Expatriate Wrote About Nigeria by Sagamite(m): 1:53pm On Sep 08, 2015
ammyluv2002:
Show me a successful Indian man and i will show you a smart thinking Nigerian behind his success. I have worked with the Indians, they always attach guys who does the work while they take the glory. Indians are good at management but not getting the work done

As usual with your nonsense talk.

They put a gun to the head of this Nigerians to work for them?

If the Nigerians are smart, how come they don't set up their own business and manage it?

Ms Nonsense talker!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Atiku’s Wife Jennifer Relocates As Ex-VP Takes Fourth Wife, New Son / Ilorin Imam Arrested By The Police For Calling On Yorubas To Take Kwara / Iara Oshiomhole Looks Pregnant (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.