Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,615 members, 7,813,018 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:19 AM

See What An Indian Expatriate Wrote About Nigeria - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See What An Indian Expatriate Wrote About Nigeria (67498 Views)

See What A Sage Yoruba Man Wrote About Biafra, Nigeria And Amalgamation / 25 Interesting Facts About Nigeria And Nigerians / 54 Incredible Facts That You Might Not Know About Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What An Indian Expatriate Wrote About Nigeria by gragraboy: 1:53pm On Sep 08, 2015
EasternLionn:
Who doesn't know the zoo is only big economy on paper?

Zoo imports everything.
You are monkey in the zoo.....
Re: See What An Indian Expatriate Wrote About Nigeria by tete7000(m): 1:54pm On Sep 08, 2015
Sagamite:

You are an ediot!

This is as daft as saying Somalia has problems just like Kuwait has.

Are the people of Australia in Libya with you Nigerians trying to cross dangerous seas to get to Europe?

Are the people of Denmark dying at an average age of 54?

Your language portrayed you as someone uncouth, untrained, uneducated,a slave and mentally retarded person who must never be entered into a rational argument with. If you have any problem with your society, go back home and direct your anger to those who chose to born you here than the oyinbo county you dementially craved for.

2 Likes

Re: See What An Indian Expatriate Wrote About Nigeria by BizBayo: 1:54pm On Sep 08, 2015
EasternLionn:

That is why they made sure almost all companies in East were closed all these years.

E don be for zoo.

Na ur father close them? Go plant new brains.
Re: See What An Indian Expatriate Wrote About Nigeria by Nobody: 1:55pm On Sep 08, 2015
OK Need anything from Jumia? Contact me now!
Re: See What An Indian Expatriate Wrote About Nigeria by drnelson: 1:55pm On Sep 08, 2015
well don.

you are making us proud. in stupidity.

refreshrate:

Wa gbaayi omo luabi. where that guy wey dey support Indians for here?
People dey see cow as sacred, what wont dey sey?

In fact i don vex, no more chicken this year again no so so cow meat i go dey chop from now.
yeye people
Re: See What An Indian Expatriate Wrote About Nigeria by Sagamite(m): 1:56pm On Sep 08, 2015
ttmacoy:
Blame both the government and the people.

The mentality of Nigerians must change from one of quick riches and short termism to one of collective growth and progress. Innovation and research. Reduce our religious zeal and invest in science and technology rather than pray for everthing.

Well said!

Your head correct!

Don't mind the fuuktards!

Pray, pray, pray. Get rich with minimal effort is the mentality of almost everyone.

4 Likes

Re: See What An Indian Expatriate Wrote About Nigeria by ammyluv2002(f): 1:57pm On Sep 08, 2015
Sagamite:

As usual with your nonsense talk.

They put a gun to the head of this Nigerians to work for them?

If the Nigerians are smart, how come they don't set up their own business and manage it?

Ms Nonsense talker!
I wonder when you will realise your insult doesnt mean anything to me. You can say all you want, it doesn't remove a single hair from my body so i would advise, you channel your talent elsewhere. Seriously, quit trying to get recognised

1 Like

Re: See What An Indian Expatriate Wrote About Nigeria by elpj: 1:57pm On Sep 08, 2015
Let's blame our employers, they don't value the worth of Nigerians. I was working in a company as a quality control office and the owner retrench our Nigerian production manager and engage an Indian expatriate with master degree in Dairy technology. To my dismay this Indian expatriate don't know anything about the job he was engaged. The employers of labour in Nigeria believe if u see an Indian man in their company, it means quality or what I do t understand. It is the same Nigerians that will still put them through on the job.

1 Like

Re: See What An Indian Expatriate Wrote About Nigeria by refreshrate: 1:58pm On Sep 08, 2015
ManTiger:

That guy is a certified demented fool, trust me, you can't match his foolishness, i'll suggest you just let him be.

If youre from india is it true your people said a mans sisters are to be raped because he married someone of a greater caste than his? And im the foolish one? Your peoples thinking already speaks for you, oloriburuku.

All these people putting picture of fine airport na una i sorry for pass. You think its by fine airport?

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/india/11832399/Indian-sisters-to-be-raped-as-punishment-for-brother-eloping.html

1 Like

Re: See What An Indian Expatriate Wrote About Nigeria by Sagamite(m): 1:58pm On Sep 08, 2015
tete7000:

Your language portrayed you as someone uncouth, untrained, uneducated,a slave and mentally retarded person who must never be entered into a rational argument with. If you have any problem with your society, go back home and direct your anger to those who chose to born you here than the oyinbo county you dementially craved for.

You are a cretinous fuuktard!

Your dumb arse is talking about education?

You are not as intelligent as one enzyme in my spit!

Cretin is telling us Nigeria has problems like everyone else.

Product of a failed education system.

3 Likes

Re: See What An Indian Expatriate Wrote About Nigeria by justi4jesu(f): 1:59pm On Sep 08, 2015
AikayDaWrapper:
"They import intelligence also" see stroking.

Chai! that guy mean oh.

Issorait

Some people get bad mouth cheesy cheesy
Re: See What An Indian Expatriate Wrote About Nigeria by atlwireles: 2:00pm On Sep 08, 2015
elpj:

Let's blame our employers, they don't value the worth of Nigerians. I was working in a company as a quality control office and the owner retrench our Nigerian production manager and engage an Indian expatriate with master degree in Dairy technology. To my dismay this Indian expatriate don't know anything about the job he was engaged. The employers of labour in Nigeria believe if u see an Indian man in their company, it means quality or what I do t understand. It is the same Nigerians that will still put them through on the job.

Maybe you don't bring any exceptional value to your employer. Try and look at things from the position of the business owner.
Re: See What An Indian Expatriate Wrote About Nigeria by Nobody: 2:00pm On Sep 08, 2015
byrron:
The Indian said nothing but the truth.

Is Nigeria not a major oil producing country? YES IT IS.

Does Nigeria import diesel and petrol? YES IT DOES.

This are well known global facts!

Is Nigeria also importing intelligence? YES IT DOES, thats why u have all manner of expatriates in that part of the world of which the Indian is also a part of the imported intelligence.

Are u living in self denial?

A country that has an accountant general yet they pay foreigners to come and do their job for them! Is that not also an importation of foreign intelligence?

Most Nigerians that have not moved out from their various states in Nigeria now speaks in fake foreign accent, is that not also an imported mentality?

So you expected the indian man to take the imported items from his country e.g imported tooth pick back to his country as something from Nigeria?

The man said the truth, though the truth hurts but it remains the truth.

Nigeria itself is also an Imported country which is also a well known fact.

Well said!
Re: See What An Indian Expatriate Wrote About Nigeria by Rotimi47: 2:01pm On Sep 08, 2015
EasternLionn:

Enyia ijikwa ahu, what rubbish is this?

Pls go buy agbo and cure yourself.
Truth is bitter and as such you can type your gibberish and continue to eat your kolanut while stepping down with your local palm wine; I have lived in the east and there ain't anything you can tell me about your people that I don't know. Omugo buruku omo olori Pele be.

1 Like

Re: See What An Indian Expatriate Wrote About Nigeria by refreshrate: 2:02pm On Sep 08, 2015
drnelson:
well don.

you are making us proud. in stupidity.

oga control yourself im totally entitled to my opinion? Which Wisdom are you claiming? Indians dont revere cows or you dont eat ponmo shaki, bokoto abodi and things?

You just come here and spew rubbish cos you have data from loading N200 credit on your phone.

control yourself o

Youve been advised

1 Like

Re: See What An Indian Expatriate Wrote About Nigeria by kunlejazz(m): 2:02pm On Sep 08, 2015
DICKtator:

Lol at the countries you mentioned!!.
There are Nigerians you claimed are expatriate there?
Loool!!
Expatriates in which/what field?

Or you mean footballers?

Local content law, my friend

Local content laws

grin grin grin grin

Yes sir. I meant exactly what I said.

Expatriates, not footballers.
In Telecom/ICT, Oil and Gas.

I know what I'm saying.

Cheers
Re: See What An Indian Expatriate Wrote About Nigeria by tete7000(m): 2:02pm On Sep 08, 2015
Sagamite:

You are a cretinous fuuktard!

Your dumb arse is talking about education?

You are not as intelligent as one enzyme in my spit!

Cretin is telling us Nigeria has problems like everyone else.

Product of a failed education system.

I don't have your time anymore. Look for those who smoke weeds like yourself to rant with.

1 Like

Re: See What An Indian Expatriate Wrote About Nigeria by Sagamite(m): 2:04pm On Sep 08, 2015
UIA04:
He is an idiot
In as much as what he said is truth you can't help but not the insulting tone in which he said it. It is the same Nigeria he is condemning that he makes his daily bread from to feed himself and his family at home if his country is the best why isn't he at home developing it.
I blame the government for not placing an embargo on the bringing in of foreign rats into this country to Lord it over us when they aren't even worth 2cents and a nickel in theirs. His own country where there is poverty and they still give birth every ten minutes with their confused people with 100gods in just one man's house and increase in child marriage
Op why couldn't you Answer him if you really felt bad instead of bringing it to nairaland I know Nigeria is bad but I believe we are going to be better and are even way better than some countries in the world.

You are a mooron!

Put and embargo and let the cesspit called Nigeria collapse completely.

That is when you will have more buildings and bridges collapsing. Yet they would have "cost" billions of dollars to build despite it costing millions in sane countries.

Continue "believing".

Nigerians and belief instead of action.

1 Like

Re: See What An Indian Expatriate Wrote About Nigeria by AfroKnight: 2:04pm On Sep 08, 2015
ammyluv2002:
Nigerians are smart just that we don't have smart leaders

No. Our leaders are smart but corruption makes an intelligent man look stùpid.
Re: See What An Indian Expatriate Wrote About Nigeria by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 2:04pm On Sep 08, 2015
TechRev:

Zoogerians cant see that though. Outside the shores of their country white me look at them and wonder if they are really human beings cause they always turn logic on its head, runs in their veins. They get angry when you tell them the truth, they will call you racist or hate speaker or some other words they dont even know what it means.

ZOOGERIA!!!!
Most of the importation is done by you biafrans, the only thing you flat heads export is drugs and your dubious tendencies

2 Likes

Re: See What An Indian Expatriate Wrote About Nigeria by ExInferis(m): 2:05pm On Sep 08, 2015
EasternLionn:
Who doesn't know the zoo is only big economy on paper?

Zoo imports everything.

And your Igbo brothers are the major importers

1 Like

Re: See What An Indian Expatriate Wrote About Nigeria by ManTiger(m): 2:06pm On Sep 08, 2015
refreshrate:

Oga psychiatrist how did you come to this conclusion please? It would really help you to answer this as logically as possible. Thank you
undecided
Re: See What An Indian Expatriate Wrote About Nigeria by Sagamite(m): 2:06pm On Sep 08, 2015
hansad:

When Nigerians voted to make a man like Buhari president of Nigeria, it was safe for the Indian to say Nigerians import intelligence.

Tinubu boasts that he begged Buhari to contest last time.

APCheats over to you for insults.

Fuuktard, so it would have been better to vote clueless Reeetardeen back in?

1 Like

Re: See What An Indian Expatriate Wrote About Nigeria by ammyluv2002(f): 2:06pm On Sep 08, 2015
AfroKnight:

Hahahahaha!

Come to think of it...you must be intelligent to cover up corrupt practices grin
Re: See What An Indian Expatriate Wrote About Nigeria by ManTiger(m): 2:07pm On Sep 08, 2015
refreshrate:

If youre from india is it true your people said a mans sisters are to be raped because he married someone of a greater caste than his? And im the foolish one? Your peoples thinking already speaks for you, oloriburuku.

All these people putting picture of fine airport na una i sorry for pass. You think its by fine airport?

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/india/11832399/Indian-sisters-to-be-raped-as-punishment-for-brother-eloping.html
undecided
Re: See What An Indian Expatriate Wrote About Nigeria by Rotimi47: 2:07pm On Sep 08, 2015
AfroKnight:

True talk.
Re: See What An Indian Expatriate Wrote About Nigeria by hansad: 2:07pm On Sep 08, 2015
Rotimi47:
Not true bro, I work in a multinational which consists of a lot of expatriate staff but I was next in line to one before; but by God grace and hard work, I now head that department and I have expatriates working under me. We need to know that every country in the world have intelligent/people with low intelligence, all humans have different level of intelligent quotient and we just have to develop ours. Nigerian are said to be one of the most intelligent people in the United States & to a larger extent the world: this is based on research made in the US.

The day people like you in Yoruba land understand that entire Yoruba land should have developed by far more than what it is today if Oduduwa Republic stands on its own, the better for Yoruba land. Nigeria is a hindrance to development for all in Nigeria.
Re: See What An Indian Expatriate Wrote About Nigeria by atlwireles: 2:08pm On Sep 08, 2015
AfroKnight:

India is as corrupt as Nigeria. It never stopped their upward mobility in business and technology. Let's stop using corruption as a causation for the madness in this country. Enough of that nonsense.
Re: See What An Indian Expatriate Wrote About Nigeria by cigwegbe(m): 2:08pm On Sep 08, 2015
Read this article to see the way forward for Nigeria!

https://www.nairaland.com/2584742/much-ado-corruption#37797254
Re: See What An Indian Expatriate Wrote About Nigeria by Rotimi47: 2:09pm On Sep 08, 2015
hansad:

The day people like you in Yoruba land understand that entire Yoruba land should have developed by far more than what it is today if Oduduwa Republic stands on its own, the better for Yoruba land. Nigeria is a hindrance to development for all in Nigeria.
Thanks for your comment.
Re: See What An Indian Expatriate Wrote About Nigeria by drnelson: 2:09pm On Sep 08, 2015
come see another pic i took when i was catching inter-city train in india. they have this is most of their big cities.

come say something silly like na airport be everything

refreshrate:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Stephen Mouka "Eluu P" Signs Endorsement Deal With Rianis Property / Ilorin Imam Arrested By The Police For Calling On Yorubas To Take Kwara / Atiku’s Wife Jennifer Relocates As Ex-VP Takes Fourth Wife, New Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.