Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,629 members, 7,813,081 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:36 AM

See What An Indian Expatriate Wrote About Nigeria - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See What An Indian Expatriate Wrote About Nigeria (67501 Views)

See What A Sage Yoruba Man Wrote About Biafra, Nigeria And Amalgamation / 25 Interesting Facts About Nigeria And Nigerians / 54 Incredible Facts That You Might Not Know About Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What An Indian Expatriate Wrote About Nigeria by adconline(m): 2:10pm On Sep 08, 2015
ammyluv2002:
Show me a successful Indian man and i will show you a smart thinking Nigerian behind his success. I have worked with the Indians, they always attach guys who does the work while they take the glory. Indians are good at management but not getting the work done
Common " guys who does the work" really?? Plural noun and singular verb?? Smart Naija my azz!!
Name global Naija CEOs or Naija Companies in Fortune 500 or Forbes 2000. Typical Naija mentality of enunciating ignorance from their bottomless enclave of misinformation

4 Likes

Re: See What An Indian Expatriate Wrote About Nigeria by halfcurrent(m): 2:12pm On Sep 08, 2015
Sagamite:

You are a moronic fuuktard!

What has NLNG achieved in the years Nigerians were running it before they started bring Indians?

They made it World Class?

Or everyone was looking for an opportunity to make fast money?

@Sagamite, I believe its possible for you to make your contributions and express your views on this platform without insulting people.
Re: See What An Indian Expatriate Wrote About Nigeria by j1mmy: 2:12pm On Sep 08, 2015
Nigerians call these rapists with bad body odour MASTER!
Re: See What An Indian Expatriate Wrote About Nigeria by ttmacoy: 2:12pm On Sep 08, 2015
I have not said Nigerians are not smart but I am against this attitude of Nigerians making such statement about others with a sense of entitlement.

My post was in response to the poster say Indians are not too smart. That is pure stereotyping and arrogance to believe Nigerians are smarter than others. You have smart Nigerians as you have smart Indians. Same with dumb ones.

We try to belittle others to make us feel better about our situation making disparaging statements like ordinary Ghana , even Togo etc.

ujuesther:

I beg to disprove of your opinion. I wonder how you define hard Woking but Indians are neither smarter nor work harder than Nigerians. You're saying what you only know. All the major Oil companies in Equatorial Guinea for example, are headed by Nigerians. They won't command such positions if they have poor attitudes to work.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What An Indian Expatriate Wrote About Nigeria by DICKtator: 2:13pm On Sep 08, 2015
atlwireles:

The OP said Indians, why not disprove him by listing the non Indian CEO of these companies at the period a South Asian was CEO.

Kindly refer back to that initial post.

It was regrettably typed in error and has been thrown in the "history" of unconstructive argument dustbin

For you to have rummage through it,unearthed it and "retweet" isn't my responsibility to adequately address

So you can consider this an awkward and inadequate reply!!!

grin grin grin grin
Re: See What An Indian Expatriate Wrote About Nigeria by Lekewatt(m): 2:13pm On Sep 08, 2015
yang:
The zoo called Nigeria is a criminal enterprise

United by the blood of Biafrans, genocide killing of Biafrans and the Stolen oil crude from all the communities where crude oil can be found

THE ZOO MUST FALL

The zoo imports tin tomatoes and palm oil

Monkeys and Baboons everywhere in the zoo
sorry, i can feel ur pains. ojukwu shld be blamed for ur sufferingz.. d guy almost extinct d hebrew race.
Re: See What An Indian Expatriate Wrote About Nigeria by ammyluv2002(f): 2:13pm On Sep 08, 2015
adconline:

Common " those guys who does the work" really?? Plural noun and singular verb?? Smart Naija my azz!!
Name global Naija CEOs or Naija Companies in Fortune 500 or Forbes 2000. Typical Naija mentality of enunciating ignorance from their bottomless enclave of misinformation
Lolz! Funny....I'm not perfect and so are you but I'm 100% better off to most of the Indians. Check on social media

1 Like

Re: See What An Indian Expatriate Wrote About Nigeria by atlwireles: 2:14pm On Sep 08, 2015
DICKtator:

Kindly refer back to that initial post.

It was regrettably typed in error and has been thrown in the "history" of unconstructive argument dustbin

For you to have rummage through it,unearthed it and "retweet" isn't my responsibility to adequately address

So you can consider this an awkward and inadequate reply!!!

grin grin grin grin

No wahala.
Re: See What An Indian Expatriate Wrote About Nigeria by Sagamite(m): 2:14pm On Sep 08, 2015
tete7000:

I don't have your time anymore. Look for those who smoke weeds like yourself to rant with.

You are a moronic fuuktard.

Next time think before you make assertions. That would result in us reducing our importation of intelligence.
Re: See What An Indian Expatriate Wrote About Nigeria by Nobody: 2:14pm On Sep 08, 2015
The garlic-smelling middle-cast Indian Kumar, said the truth.

And to that I'd say, all hail the all mighty QUOTA-SYSTEM and FEDERAL CHARACTER that have been the shield and armour,
with which THE CORE NORTH has used, in dampening and numbing down all human intellectual and enterprising endeavours of an otherwise eager and willing Nigeria since the mid 1970s.
Re: See What An Indian Expatriate Wrote About Nigeria by refreshrate: 2:14pm On Sep 08, 2015
drnelson:
come see another pic i took when i was catching inter-city train in india. they have this is most of their big cities.

come say something silly like na airport be everything

If these people worship cow that i eat everyday i swear to God let them build airport up in uranus (all pun intended) i wont give two spoons. Continue working at the airport i honestly cannot be bothered.

If not for when Arik delays my flight airport be hotel abi holiday resort wey i suppose go lodge ni?

BTW how come its only airport photos you have immigration no gree you pass ni?

1 Like

Re: See What An Indian Expatriate Wrote About Nigeria by Sagamite(m): 2:15pm On Sep 08, 2015
halfcurrent:

@Sagamite, I believe its possible for you to make your contributions and express your views on this platform without insulting people.

Something is possible does not mean it is the best approach.
Re: See What An Indian Expatriate Wrote About Nigeria by Keegan: 2:16pm On Sep 08, 2015
AfroKnight:

No. Our leaders are smart but corruption makes an intelligent man look stùpid.

Smart leaders shun corruption, a corrupt fellow is a stupid one.

1 Like

Re: See What An Indian Expatriate Wrote About Nigeria by adconline(m): 2:17pm On Sep 08, 2015
ujuesther:

They own all the companies but their citizens throng other countries with less companies in search for job. What an irony. Doesn't it imply they too have some problems?
It shows they are super good and intelligent!! They become bosses in Naija with better pay package while Naija folks are made drivers, receptionists, laborers, asssistants and PAs.. That's why Microsoft and Google hired Indians as their CEOs.. Just get off ur delusional cocktail that Naija produces the best.. No, it ain't true!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What An Indian Expatriate Wrote About Nigeria by Nobody: 2:17pm On Sep 08, 2015
Abagworo:
Based on pictures I've seen and news emanating from India, it is the dirtiest and most unlivable place in the world. Only Americans, Europeans and couple of other Nationals like Singapore, Japan and China can write thrash about Nigeria because they are better off but not hungry tiny d*cked Indians.
my broda....in term of industralisation dey have gone far.....dey produce tata,dey produce bajaj okada and tri cycle,u want the best health care services,you will find it dere,dey have somtin to offer.....wot does Nigerian have to offer
Re: See What An Indian Expatriate Wrote About Nigeria by Ephemmm: 2:19pm On Sep 08, 2015
[[s]quote author=EasternLionn post=37789307]Who doesn't know the zoo is only big economy on paper?

Zoo imports everything.[/quote][/s]

I thought you claim we should continue with PDP and Jonathan: now you acknowledge the fact that PDP and GEJ were scam on Nigerians for the past sixteen years.
Re: See What An Indian Expatriate Wrote About Nigeria by woleainajnr(m): 2:20pm On Sep 08, 2015
with due respect, you sounded unenlightened...Indians are about the smartest around.
ammyluv2002:
We caused it... undecided

Indians are not too smart yet Nigerian companies pay them well undecided
Re: See What An Indian Expatriate Wrote About Nigeria by iwatchandlisten(m): 2:22pm On Sep 08, 2015
In this country nothing worth bringing back. They import everything. It is major oil producing country, but they import diesel and petrol

This statement really hurts personally...I feel so pained because nobody will manage his personal affairs the way we have collectively managed Nigeria, a country we claim to love.

What the Indian said is something a lot of Nigerians have mouthed in various forms...just go to any online forum and see the way Nigerians, youths and elders, abuse and bad mouth Nigeria, Nigerians and everything inbetween.

Are we ready to drop the old habits that exposes us, Nigeria, to such insults? Are we ready to make our natural and human resources work for our benefit? Are we ready to do away with our system of government that promotes mediocrity and suppresses excellence? Are we really ready to move forward beyond merely shouting transformation and change all over the place, while our actions and the actions of our government scream "liers" at us.

Are we ready to change a system, for example, where a child will score 300/400 and will not be admitted into a Unity School, while another child will score 20/400 and be admitted into the same school?

I love this country, and in my small corner I am doing the best for her and by her, what about you?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What An Indian Expatriate Wrote About Nigeria by ammyluv2002(f): 2:22pm On Sep 08, 2015
woleainajnr:
with due respect, you sounded unenlightened...Indians are about the smartest around.
Okay! Mr enlightened with due respect
Re: See What An Indian Expatriate Wrote About Nigeria by Sagamite(m): 2:22pm On Sep 08, 2015
Keegan:

Smart leaders shun corruption, a corrupt fellow is a stupid one.

Well said.

A smart person knows how to make money without stealing.

No wonder the fuuktard called GEJ and his wife wanted to make as much of a killing as they could before he left power.

1 Like

Re: See What An Indian Expatriate Wrote About Nigeria by atlwireles: 2:23pm On Sep 08, 2015
adconline:

It shows they are super good and intelligent!! They become bosses in Naija with better pay package while Naija folks are made drivers, receptionists, laborers, asssistants and PAs.. That's why Microsoft and Google hired Indians as their CEOs.. Just get off ur delusional cocktail that Naija produces the best.. No, it ain't true!!

You are just too direct, I don't want to hurt people's feelings. Someone needs to tell them the truth in this country. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: See What An Indian Expatriate Wrote About Nigeria by jacseniore(m): 2:40pm On Sep 08, 2015
Op, ur allegation is baseless. There is nothing bad in what he wrote, it's just an opinion.
Re: See What An Indian Expatriate Wrote About Nigeria by iamord(m): 2:41pm On Sep 08, 2015
sdindan:
The Indian man is right Blame your government
blame yourselves
Re: See What An Indian Expatriate Wrote About Nigeria by iamord(m): 2:44pm On Sep 08, 2015
atlwireles:

You are just too direct, I don't want to hurt people's feelings. Someone needs to tell them the truth in this country. grin grin grin grin grin
it's not only Nigeria tho. It's an African thing. Tho it varies as to how deep countries are affected. Bottom line. We have a lot of lazy heads
Re: See What An Indian Expatriate Wrote About Nigeria by Bamz(m): 2:45pm On Sep 08, 2015
Abagworo:
Based on pictures I've seen and news emanating from India, it is the dirtiest and most unlivable place in the world. Only Americans, Europeans and couple of other Nationals like Singapore, Japan and China can write thrash about Nigeria because they are better off but not hungry tiny d*cked Indians.

LOL but why are you deflecting from the veracity of their statements?
Re: See What An Indian Expatriate Wrote About Nigeria by adconline(m): 2:47pm On Sep 08, 2015
atlwireles:

I went to market to a logistics company, the manager is Indian, he invited me to his office and after a few minutes, he took me around the company. Best hands-on manager!! He knew everthing about his company's operations- from bolt and nuts supplier from Naija/China; vendors from Asia; vendors from EU; Vendors from US. He could cross-reference/check vendors' prices and durability. He understood the Naija way of improvising to cut cost and down time.. He understood what was going in his workshop.. He knew what type of IT solutions they have deployed to optimize realtime performance...

1 Like

Re: See What An Indian Expatriate Wrote About Nigeria by alcmene: 2:49pm On Sep 08, 2015
Rubbish....let him take ukwa(breadfruit) with him
He can also come to 9th mile Enugu and take some OKPA DI OKU along
Re: See What An Indian Expatriate Wrote About Nigeria by feedthenation(m): 2:53pm On Sep 08, 2015
ttmacoy:
Not smart?

How many Nigerians do we have heading global companies?

Should i list Indians for you? Pepsi, Microsoft, Deloitte, former Vodafone, former Citigroup, just past Deutche Bank. Should I continue?

If we are honest we know he is telling the truth.

We have a poor attitude to work a work always looking for the short cut and quick riches.

We can now add Google to the list of companies headed by an Indian!!!
Re: See What An Indian Expatriate Wrote About Nigeria by honeygirl17: 2:54pm On Sep 08, 2015
dtjns37:
These are screenshots of a comment on facebook about Nigeria that broke my heart. I felt as if the insult was directed at me.

This man worked in same company with me as an expat for a few months. He's my facebook friend, and he's Indian.
Someone asked him to bring something from Nigeria, then he went ahead and lashed the country in his comment.

I want the world to see this careless post. I hope he repents of such a stinking mentality about Nigeria.
He posted the update on sunday afternoon.

''Waiting for flight back to India from Lagos International Airport, Nigeria''

Kamal Parikh Bring some special
1 · September 6 at 12:46pm

Suresh Shahdadpuri Kamal Parikh in this country nothing worth bringing back. They import everything. It is major oil producing country, but they import diesel and petrol. How are you?
1 · September 6 at 12:49pm

Goplani Vishnu They import intelligence also
2 · September 6 at 12:58pm''

Source: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10206127715965895&set=a.3319052689141.2146517.1052989290&type=1&theater

Tell this to your boss. He's saying the truth.

Cc: PMB
Re: See What An Indian Expatriate Wrote About Nigeria by Madeu(m): 2:56pm On Sep 08, 2015
drnelson:
i want to tell you to go visit India once and i can assure you that you will be amazed by how developed that country is. Nigerians are plenty there looking to import anything and everything. i have movie business and i went there to learn how to make better direction and movie production from bollywood zones.

this is pic i took when i was there last. show me one road in our Nigeria that can match this.

Where is that place??
Re: See What An Indian Expatriate Wrote About Nigeria by iamord(m): 2:58pm On Sep 08, 2015
ttmacoy:
I have not said Nigerians are not smart but I am against this attitude of Nigerians making such statement about others with a sense of entitlement.

My post was in response to the poster say Indians are not too smart. That is pure stereotyping and arrogance to believe Nigerians are smarter than others. You have smart Nigerians as you have smart Indians. Same with dumb ones.

We try to belittle others to make us feel better about our situation making disparaging statements like ordinary Ghana , even Togo etc.

you have made a valid point. And that's why Nigerian neighbours have issues with Nigeria

1 Like

Re: See What An Indian Expatriate Wrote About Nigeria by Madeu(m): 2:58pm On Sep 08, 2015
ammyluv2002:
Lolz! Funny....I'm not perfect and so are you but I'm 100% better off to most of the Indians. Check on social media
Tell us in what way(s)
Social media is your own report sheet fa?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

Stephen Mouka "Eluu P" Signs Endorsement Deal With Rianis Property / Atiku’s Wife Jennifer Relocates As Ex-VP Takes Fourth Wife, New Son / Ilorin Imam Arrested By The Police For Calling On Yorubas To Take Kwara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.