Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,057 members, 7,838,682 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:55 AM

He Ran Away And Never Came Back After Our Wedding Introduction, Help! - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Ran Away And Never Came Back After Our Wedding Introduction, Help! (40677 Views)

South African Man Ran Away And Left Slaymamas With Bill Of R37,340. / “I Found Out My He Has Slept With 3 Of My Bridesmaids Few Days To Our Wedding” / October 24th: My Introduction Date That Never Came Through (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Ran Away And Never Came Back After Our Wedding Introduction, Help! by Empedocles(m): 8:50pm On Sep 14, 2015
That's what I tell u̶̲̥̅̊ galz I m sure he had a lil cash and also was gudlukin,"devil no dey wear ordinary black again he don dey wear chain com add swag again".there is no perfect spouse! Get it straight.But anyways it would b easier for u̶̲̥̅̊ to tell ūя̲̅ family when u̶̲̥̅̊ ve gotten anoda guy so jsut open ūя̲̅ heart
Re: He Ran Away And Never Came Back After Our Wedding Introduction, Help! by Nobody: 9:41pm On Sep 14, 2015
Like i wrote in one of my unpublished book "The Wrong Choice", you might be HEARTBROKEN but you're not FUTUREBROKEN.
Take heart, pull yourself together and focus on being a better Lady, One day someone will come and repair your broken heart with a Love more stronger and genuine than that of the guy that jilt you.
Re: He Ran Away And Never Came Back After Our Wedding Introduction, Help! by dancoolD(m): 10:08pm On Sep 14, 2015
It is a pity that a pity man fall into a pity , any way ;thank God for the mess because God have good plan for you.
Re: He Ran Away And Never Came Back After Our Wedding Introduction, Help! by Nobody: 11:42pm On Sep 14, 2015
suzzy16:
I'm telling u,scammers and players everywhere
true talk my luv. Wish I cud go round and just start pulling their ears till it gets larger to pick lessons of self-discipline.
Re: He Ran Away And Never Came Back After Our Wedding Introduction, Help! by suzzy16(f): 12:00am On Sep 15, 2015
shadowgwalker:
true talk my luv. Wish I cud go round and just start pulling their ears till it gets larger to pick lessons of self-discipline.
shuo
Re: He Ran Away And Never Came Back After Our Wedding Introduction, Help! by uckyra: 10:34am On Sep 15, 2015
My honest advice is that u should just move on,some persons has pass through more than that,that d lady might even be d one to sponsored d whole traditional wedding.but all my honest advice is that u should move on,no big deal.feel like nothing happened okey,gudluck
Re: He Ran Away And Never Came Back After Our Wedding Introduction, Help! by Nobody: 1:25pm On Sep 15, 2015
olajorn:
just today and tomorrow...I Wil be back 8pm tomorrow

Cold Iyaf want to Kill me
ogami i was looking for you

1 Like

Re: He Ran Away And Never Came Back After Our Wedding Introduction, Help! by olajorn(m): 1:54pm On Sep 15, 2015
MrsPhyno:

ogami i was looking for you
obi'm I was far away sad
Re: He Ran Away And Never Came Back After Our Wedding Introduction, Help! by Nobody: 2:22pm On Sep 15, 2015
olajorn:
obi'm I was far away sad
eh well come back nah grin

1 Like

Re: He Ran Away And Never Came Back After Our Wedding Introduction, Help! by olajorn(m): 2:49pm On Sep 15, 2015
MrsPhyno:

eh well come back nah grin
i don miss you Naa...

kiss kiss
Re: He Ran Away And Never Came Back After Our Wedding Introduction, Help! by Nobody: 2:50pm On Sep 15, 2015
olajorn:
i don miss you Naa...

kiss kiss
mmhm

i replied ur message grin

NL is boring these days like kilode

1 Like

Re: He Ran Away And Never Came Back After Our Wedding Introduction, Help! by olajorn(m): 3:17pm On Sep 15, 2015
MrsPhyno:

mmhm

i replied ur message grin

NL is boring these days like kilode
it has Been Boring before u join...u are not yet on nairaland During the Era of Weed stars(Now awon werey) in Romance..

All of us don change moniker
Re: He Ran Away And Never Came Back After Our Wedding Introduction, Help! by Nobody: 3:20pm On Sep 15, 2015
olajorn:
it has Been Boring before u join...u are not yet on nairaland During the Era of Weed stars(Now awon werey) in Romance..

All of us don change moniker
hehe weed stars.... so u na weed connoisseur ?

what was ur original moniker i may know it

1 Like

Re: He Ran Away And Never Came Back After Our Wedding Introduction, Help! by olajorn(m): 3:41pm On Sep 15, 2015
MrsPhyno:

hehe weed stars.... so u na weed connoisseur ?

what was ur original moniker i may know it
ipledge was my moniker then....I gat ipledge 1-10,all on ban And so many moniker...Olajohn is ban till 2025..
Re: He Ran Away And Never Came Back After Our Wedding Introduction, Help! by Nobody: 3:44pm On Sep 15, 2015
olajorn:
ipledge was my moniker then....I gat ipledge 1-10,all on ban And so many moniker...Olajohn is ban till 2025..
haha

who banned u for that long. 2025 forreals? grin

1 Like

Re: He Ran Away And Never Came Back After Our Wedding Introduction, Help! by olajorn(m): 4:01pm On Sep 15, 2015
MrsPhyno:

haha

who banned u for that long. 2025 forreals? grin
Na ishilove...I wont just say anything,i already move on...But that was pure wickedness,not only olajohn ban for that long...mrlayih,olaTriple,OlaOla...And many more grin

All because of what
Re: He Ran Away And Never Came Back After Our Wedding Introduction, Help! by Nobody: 8:50pm On Sep 15, 2015
olajorn:
Na ishilove...I wont just say anything,i already move on...But that was pure wickedness,not only olajohn ban for that long...mrlayih,olaTriple,OlaOla...And many more grin

All because of what
lol so u na agbaya for NL.... u don dey here since the beginning? grin

What kinda badt tinz were u sayin that got u banned so many times
now u have changed sha, this ur newest moniker na nice pewsin grin

1 Like

Re: He Ran Away And Never Came Back After Our Wedding Introduction, Help! by olajorn(m): 8:55pm On Sep 15, 2015
MrsPhyno:

lol so u na agbaya for NL.... u don dey here since the beginning? grin

What kinda badt tinz were u sayin that got u banned so many times
now u have changed sha, this ur newest moniker na nice pewsin grin
i have been a good guy from beginning...every body knows that,something just happend along the line....i already told u,am extreme at both end grin
Re: He Ran Away And Never Came Back After Our Wedding Introduction, Help! by Nobody: 10:34pm On Sep 15, 2015
olajorn:
i have been a good guy from beginning...every body knows that,something just happend along the line....i already told u,am extreme at both end grin
u didnt tell me that u told gurgle

what kind of thing happened. are u not the one who was forming mr.too-chill-for-school tongue grin

1 Like

Re: He Ran Away And Never Came Back After Our Wedding Introduction, Help! by olajorn(m): 10:52pm On Sep 15, 2015
MrsPhyno:

u didnt tell me that u told gurgle

what kind of thing happened. are u not the one who was forming mr.too-chill-for-school tongue grin
She ban my ipledge account and i dey raise monikers to fight her...And She just dey nack me ban...And i dey create accounts
Re: He Ran Away And Never Came Back After Our Wedding Introduction, Help! by Nobody: 10:55pm On Sep 15, 2015
olajorn:
She ban my ipledge account and i dey raise monikers to fight her...And She just dey nack me ban...And i dey create accounts
so u can be stubborn like dis grin i heard that u too have kissed and made up now ? grin

1 Like

Re: He Ran Away And Never Came Back After Our Wedding Introduction, Help! by olajorn(m): 11:01pm On Sep 15, 2015
MrsPhyno:

so u can be stubborn like dis grin i heard that u too have kissed and made up now ? grin
i moved on but She havent...Though i am innocent,n i. Didnt deserve d ban...I still forgive her
Re: He Ran Away And Never Came Back After Our Wedding Introduction, Help! by Nobody: 11:17pm On Sep 15, 2015
olajorn:
i moved on but She havent...Though i am innocent,n i. Didnt deserve d ban...I still forgive her
see this one.... 'i still forgive her'

who are u exactly grin

1 Like

Re: He Ran Away And Never Came Back After Our Wedding Introduction, Help! by olajorn(m): 11:37pm On Sep 15, 2015
MrsPhyno:

see this one.... 'i still forgive her'

who are u exactly grin
olajorn,mrsphyno husband

We go still change ur moniker to mrsjorn
Re: He Ran Away And Never Came Back After Our Wedding Introduction, Help! by Nobody: 11:43pm On Sep 15, 2015
olajorn:
olajorn, mrsphyno husband

We go still change ur moniker to mrsjorn
actually i regret my moniker o grin
so embarrassing

and people actually think im married which is weird... do i seem married grin

1 Like

Re: He Ran Away And Never Came Back After Our Wedding Introduction, Help! by olajorn(m): 11:51pm On Sep 15, 2015
MrsPhyno:

actually i regret my moniker o grin
so embarrassing

and people actually think im married which is weird... do i seem married grin
only mumu Wil think that u are married

We are not Married yet,we just do introduction
Re: He Ran Away And Never Came Back After Our Wedding Introduction, Help! by Nobody: 2:01am On Sep 16, 2015
olajorn:
only mumu Wil think that u are married

We are not Married yet,we just do introduction
lol ehn mumu

for ur state or for my state grin

1 Like

Re: He Ran Away And Never Came Back After Our Wedding Introduction, Help! by olajorn(m): 2:26am On Sep 16, 2015
MrsPhyno:

lol ehn mumu

for ur state or for my state grin
in Our state.. grin,but We go first do in New york
Re: He Ran Away And Never Came Back After Our Wedding Introduction, Help! by whyveeohh: 6:25pm On Mar 01, 2016
Well and as your story may seem, you still have reasons to thank God 'cos had it been you were married to him it would have been more complicated. On how to tell u our family, prepared yourself to take in any insults as insults does not cling to one's body neither does it appear on one's forehand. Just go ahead and tell them. My dear, TIME IS A HEALER IF WOUNDS, In a few days, weeks people would Forgotten. Don't let d fear of abuse keep you from moving forward. Courage is not d absence of fear but d resolution not to allow the fear to prevent us from moving forward. In fact pretend as if you weren't so much hurt and try and be lively. The more you carry a gloomy face around, the more d time it will take for people to forget it. Dare to move forward and God will help you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2 Corpers Who Graduated From FUTO Wed In Owerri (Photos) / 8 Stereotypical Belief About Ladies With Beards And Hairy Body / How Do I Know If My Girlfriend Will Get Fat When I Marry Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.