Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,786 members, 7,831,543 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:34 PM

Now That We Have Had Sex, You Must Marry Me! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Now That We Have Had Sex, You Must Marry Me! (1941 Views)

Married British Mum & Gambian Toyboy Enjoy Life In Gambia,says She Must Marry / Things You Did To Show Off To The Opposite Sex You Later Regretted / More Shocking And Fascinating Facts About Sex You Probably Don't Know. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Now That We Have Had Sex, You Must Marry Me! by 1love4all: 9:05pm On Sep 08, 2015
Virtually all ladies believes sex means commitment. That any man that have sex with them must marry them. Forgetting it is of mutual agreement and enjoyment.

Ladies better to zip up than think you can tie a man down with sex.

2 Likes

Re: Now That We Have Had Sex, You Must Marry Me! by SexyStrawberry(f): 9:06pm On Sep 08, 2015
Sorry, not all ladies share the same view

1 Like

Re: Now That We Have Had Sex, You Must Marry Me! by 4stylz: 9:07pm On Sep 08, 2015
Sex Is sex, marriage is marriage
Re: Now That We Have Had Sex, You Must Marry Me! by Ginaz(f): 9:09pm On Sep 08, 2015
OK, thank you pastor, you can now step away from the microphone. can someone in the congregation please stand up and lead the closing prayer?

5 Likes

Re: Now That We Have Had Sex, You Must Marry Me! by xpac01(m): 9:10pm On Sep 08, 2015
SexyStrawberry:
Sorry, not all ladies share the same view
The dude actually stated virtually .
Op psychologically you're right...

1 Like

Re: Now That We Have Had Sex, You Must Marry Me! by Cutehector(m): 9:10pm On Sep 08, 2015
If all sex was love den many men should hav married sex workers...
Re: Now That We Have Had Sex, You Must Marry Me! by MISSNORA(f): 9:10pm On Sep 08, 2015
Says who?
Re: Now That We Have Had Sex, You Must Marry Me! by MISSNORA(f): 9:11pm On Sep 08, 2015
Ginaz:
OK, thank you pastor, you can now step away from the microphone.
can someone in the congregation please stand up and lead the closing prayer?
lol
Re: Now That We Have Had Sex, You Must Marry Me! by themonk(m): 9:14pm On Sep 08, 2015
MISSNORA:
lol
you have a new addiction, hope u know

make we forget that one sha, u sexy die o
Re: Now That We Have Had Sex, You Must Marry Me! by Nobody: 9:14pm On Sep 08, 2015
What a mentality...btw op shebi u don marry that woman wen u sleep wwit so

On a serious note,i dnt take nigerian ladies harbour such mentality...like becos u have a canal knowledge of me,you must marry me..

Did you force her abi dem put cotton wool for her eye wen she dey open her legs... I seriously dnt knw were this weird topic is coming from.
Re: Now That We Have Had Sex, You Must Marry Me! by MISSNORA(f): 9:17pm On Sep 08, 2015
themonk:

lol nairaland abi? I ll be off soon. Thanx dear
Re: Now That We Have Had Sex, You Must Marry Me! by rawpadgin(m): 9:19pm On Sep 08, 2015
MISSNORA:
op stop fvcking low lives
Re: Now That We Have Had Sex, You Must Marry Me! by HARDDON: 9:31pm On Sep 08, 2015
themonk:

Need some binoconcave lens ?
Re: Now That We Have Had Sex, You Must Marry Me! by themonk(m): 9:37pm On Sep 08, 2015
MISSNORA:
yea nairaland.
dont run away ooo, its nice to be informed, moreover am happy seeing you around.
Re: Now That We Have Had Sex, You Must Marry Me! by sseunth(m): 9:39pm On Sep 08, 2015
HARDDON:

Need some binoconcave lens ?
I have a spare one here
Re: Now That We Have Had Sex, You Must Marry Me! by BANGERLEE1(m): 9:49pm On Sep 08, 2015
So they don't know this b4? Mtchuu
Re: Now That We Have Had Sex, You Must Marry Me! by MISSNORA(f): 10:11pm On Sep 08, 2015
themonk:

yea nairaland.
dont run away ooo, its nice to be informed, moreover am happy seeing you around.
oh cool
Re: Now That We Have Had Sex, You Must Marry Me! by tayoxx(m): 10:24pm On Sep 08, 2015
when they say "marry me"...I tell them "oh I love that song...na Jason derulo sing am"......marry kor Maria nii
Re: Now That We Have Had Sex, You Must Marry Me! by themonk(m): 11:31pm On Sep 08, 2015
MISSNORA:
oh cool
yup
Re: Now That We Have Had Sex, You Must Marry Me! by ugojamali(m): 11:34pm On Sep 08, 2015
Ginaz:
OK, thank you pastor, you can now step away from the microphone.
can someone in the congregation please stand up and lead the closing prayer?

grin grin grin
Re: Now That We Have Had Sex, You Must Marry Me! by ugojamali(m): 11:41pm On Sep 08, 2015
OP you're wrong. The modern woman no more thinks like that. In fact, you'd be surprised how many modern women would want to dump you after having sex with you.

But then, it all depends on the type of women you meet. Date modern women and you'd stop thinking like that.

(1) (Reply)

Love Guru: Are Nigerian Men Romantic? Should They Be? / Who Has Ever Had Sex On The Rug!!! Share Experience.... / Make Her Regret The Break Up: Guys!! See The First Thing To Do After A Break Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.