Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,500 members, 7,819,816 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:30 AM

Love Guru: Are Nigerian Men Romantic? Should They Be? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Love Guru: Are Nigerian Men Romantic? Should They Be? (1929 Views)

"When It Comes To Women, Nigerian Men Are The Kings Of Africa" - South African / Why Do Nigerian Men Come Back Home To Marry? / Why Are Nigerian Men Crazy About Big Butts? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Love Guru: Are Nigerian Men Romantic? Should They Be? by Chinilive: 3:12pm On Nov 26, 2015
Are Nigerian Men Romantic?

First of all, what's our definition of "Being Romantic"
1. Does he say "I Love You" with a deep sincere look in his eyes? [Not only during sex and on your wedding day]
2. Does he buy you flowers and chocolates?
3. Does he move you out of harm's way, when taking a stroll by the road.
4. Does he hold your hand in public?
5. Does he kiss you on the lips? [Not cheeks or forehead]
6. Does he hug you affectionately, for no other reason than he missed you?
7. Does he call just to know how you are doing?
8. Does he have long conversations with you about everything and anything?
9. Does he always want to be with you? No matter the weather or football season?
10. Does he stand up for you? [Defends you in-front of friends and family?

Is this also your definition or "being romantic" or are there some missing points?
Should Nigerian Men be romantic?

I think 'YES' but in an intelligent and mature way. It SCREAMS "I love you to her" [if she is the right one]

LOVE GURU says www.lcfapps.com/services/LL.php
Re: Love Guru: Are Nigerian Men Romantic? Should They Be? by Nobody: 3:23pm On Nov 26, 2015
Buy you flowers And chocolatesgringrin this got me laughing Hard...grin

Rather Than 'em Buying you flowers..They'd buy U Airtime...undecided
I don't even think Roses Exist in 9ja..cry Chocolates? don't even get me started!lipsrsealed

Hold Your hands on the road? U want their other sidechicks to catch 'em?shocked
Hug You affectionately? LoL! They'll suffocate you to death..cry

They'd Rather Watch football than be with their girlfriends...undecided

9ja Guys Are so Unromantic..It makes me cry...cry
Anyways...Brazilian guys all the way...angryangry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Love Guru: Are Nigerian Men Romantic? Should They Be? by Erukumakanaki: 3:32pm On Nov 26, 2015
Estharfabian:

I don't even think Roses Exist in 9ja..cry Chocolates? don't even get me started!lipsrsealed

No worries, Naija guys will start buying ugwu leaves for their gfs grin
Re: Love Guru: Are Nigerian Men Romantic? Should They Be? by Cholls(m): 3:35pm On Nov 26, 2015
My brother being romantic in naija term is Fvcking your babe. Not what you wrote-up there.
Re: Love Guru: Are Nigerian Men Romantic? Should They Be? by Nobody: 3:35pm On Nov 26, 2015
Erukumakanaki:
No worries, Naija guys will start buying ugwu leaves for their gfs grin
I swear...Atleast that would be romantic small...undecided
Re: Love Guru: Are Nigerian Men Romantic? Should They Be? by IamLEGEND1: 3:36pm On Nov 26, 2015
ain't nobody got time foh dat.
I go send you N10 (yes,10) mtn recharge card and go watvh y arsenal match
Re: Love Guru: Are Nigerian Men Romantic? Should They Be? by Nobody: 3:36pm On Nov 26, 2015
Lol how's buying flowers and chocolate romantic...
Re: Love Guru: Are Nigerian Men Romantic? Should They Be? by Erukumakanaki: 3:39pm On Nov 26, 2015
Estharfabian:
I swear...Atleast that would be romantic small...undecided
see this one undecided like if i buy for you, you'll end up making egusi soup with it grin
Re: Love Guru: Are Nigerian Men Romantic? Should They Be? by Nobody: 3:40pm On Nov 26, 2015
okay just to prove that I love her, I'd stay with her and eat popcorns while there's a football match going on ? (My Team) ?
Re: Love Guru: Are Nigerian Men Romantic? Should They Be? by Nobody: 3:45pm On Nov 26, 2015
Estharfabian:

This is what u get when u spend ur time going out with village boys.
Re: Love Guru: Are Nigerian Men Romantic? Should They Be? by Nobody: 3:49pm On Nov 26, 2015
QatarPlayboy:

This is what u get when u spend ur time going out with village boys.
gringrinLmfao...when was the last time You Bought A Rose(Not the plastic ones they sell in Boutiques) for A girl abeg?undecided

Lie and Thunder wee faya You...undecided
Re: Love Guru: Are Nigerian Men Romantic? Should They Be? by Nobody: 3:57pm On Nov 26, 2015
Estharfabian:
gringrinLmfao...when was the last time You Bought A Rose(Not the plastic ones they sell in Boutiques) for A girl abeg?undecided

Lol. i tink d last time i did was way back. 2003 to be precise. was stil in sec sch nd it was valentine day. and it was for my sec gf then. but i think i shud mk u understand dt buyin a rose for a lady isnt romantic bt hw u present it to her is wat shows if a guy is romantic or nt. we re africans nd buying a rose for a lady shudnt be a yardstick to judge if an african man is romantic or nt. there re ways african men shows theirs and buying of rose is nt part of it.
Re: Love Guru: Are Nigerian Men Romantic? Should They Be? by Nobody: 3:58pm On Nov 26, 2015
Estharfabian:

Well,Am Frm Brazil...L.O.L
Re: Love Guru: Are Nigerian Men Romantic? Should They Be? by Nobody: 3:59pm On Nov 26, 2015
They're not and they shouldn't be

It doesn't suit them grin
Re: Love Guru: Are Nigerian Men Romantic? Should They Be? by Nobody: 4:04pm On Nov 26, 2015
QatarPlayboy:

Lol. i tink d last time i did was way back. 2003 to be precise. was stil in sec sch(jss3) nd it was valentine day. and it was for my sec gf then. but i think i shud mk u understand dt buyin a rose for a lady isnt romantic bt hw u present it to her is wat shows if a guy is romantic or nt. we re africans nd buying a rose for a lady shudnt be a yardstick to judge if an african man is romantic or nt. there re ways african men shows theirs and buying of rose is nt part of it.
Well, it should...I'm an hopeless romantic...undecided

Those little things mean so little to You guys..Buh So much to Us(romanticsssss)...undecided
Re: Love Guru: Are Nigerian Men Romantic? Should They Be? by Nobody: 4:04pm On Nov 26, 2015
GalzLuvYomy:
Well,Am Frm Brazil...L.O.L
How many packs?undecided
Re: Love Guru: Are Nigerian Men Romantic? Should They Be? by Nobody: 4:05pm On Nov 26, 2015
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmsad
Re: Love Guru: Are Nigerian Men Romantic? Should They Be? by Nobody: 4:07pm On Nov 26, 2015
Estharfabian:
How many packs?undecided
Lol 6
Re: Love Guru: Are Nigerian Men Romantic? Should They Be? by Nobody: 4:15pm On Nov 26, 2015
Estharfabian:
Well, it should...I'm an hopeless romantic...undecided

Those little things mean so little to You guys..Buh So much to Us(romanticsssss)...undecided
If so then i tink u shud stop associating urself wit village boys. lots of romantic guys in nigeria, bt also knw dt a romantic guy wont be able to show u his worth if u d lady isnt worth it. you cant give bronze nd be expecthng gold in return. hv u for once asked urself why most white ladies prefer africa guys(it isnt bcus of d big d!cks alone)? it means dat african men re far better than white men in terms of relationship, dating and marriage.
Re: Love Guru: Are Nigerian Men Romantic? Should They Be? by Nobody: 4:16pm On Nov 26, 2015
QatarPlayboy:

If so then i tink u shud stop associating urself wit village boys. lots of romantic guys in nigeria, bt also knw dt a romantic guy wont be able to show u his worth if u d lady isnt worth it. you cant give bronze nd be expecthng gold in return. hv u for once asked urself why most white ladies prefer africa guys(it isnt bcus of d big d!cks alone)? it means dat african men re far better than white men in terms of relationship, dating and marriage.
[size=28pt]14th century mentality..undecided[/size]
Re: Love Guru: Are Nigerian Men Romantic? Should They Be? by Nobody: 4:19pm On Nov 26, 2015
Estharfabian:
[size=28pt]14th century mentality..undecided[/size]
And i wud appreciate alot if u show me 25th century mentality which only u knws.
Re: Love Guru: Are Nigerian Men Romantic? Should They Be? by Nobody: 4:33pm On Nov 26, 2015
Until they know the difference between love making and fvcking,they remain unromantic to me angry angry
Re: Love Guru: Are Nigerian Men Romantic? Should They Be? by Nobody: 5:03pm On Nov 26, 2015
Estharfabian:

haha except u are a nigerian girl staying abroad but if u be a naija gal staying in naija and u say u prefer roses to airtime or u are not interested when a guy takes u to an expensive eatery then i no believe dat onecheesy
Re: Love Guru: Are Nigerian Men Romantic? Should They Be? by Nobody: 5:11pm On Nov 26, 2015
Diddyydiva:
Until they know the difference between love making and fvcking,they remain unromantic to me angry angry
with this harsh african weather wey we get so and d harsh economy na wich african man get time to dey romanticcheesy.u know say oyibo ppl dem na temperate weather dem get and dhier economy dey bam.so dem fit get better time for romance and dhier women love romance wella.d only romance wey a naija gal fit understand na wen a guy dey send her 50k weekly to her account and dey give her 10k recharge every month.abi i lie?cheesy
Re: Love Guru: Are Nigerian Men Romantic? Should They Be? by Nobody: 5:20pm On Nov 26, 2015
lefulefu:
with this harsh african weather wey we get so and d harsh economy na wich african man get time to dey romanticcheesy.u know say oyibo ppl dem na temperate weather dem get and dhier economy dey bam.so dem fit get better time for romance and dhier women love romance wella.d only romance wey a naija gal fit understand na wen a guy dey send her 50k weekly to her account and dey give her 10k recharge every month.abi i lie?cheesy
yes you liedtongue if that should be the case i guess you must be a billionnaire to keep all your numerous girlfriends grin. Abi i lie wink
Re: Love Guru: Are Nigerian Men Romantic? Should They Be? by Nobody: 5:22pm On Nov 26, 2015
lefulefu:
haha except u are a nigerian girl staying abroad but if u be a naija gal staying in naija and u say u prefer roses to airtime or u are not interested when a guy takes u to an expensive eatery then i no believe dat onecheesy
undecidedundecided
Re: Love Guru: Are Nigerian Men Romantic? Should They Be? by agarawu23(m): 5:26pm On Nov 26, 2015
Romantic my ass angry
Re: Love Guru: Are Nigerian Men Romantic? Should They Be? by Nobody: 5:28pm On Nov 26, 2015
Diddyydiva:
yes you liedtongue if that should be the case i guess you must be a billionnaire to keep all your numerous girlfriends grin. Abi i lie wink
abego na one girlfriend i get .haba u think say na every naija guy fit dey stress imsef to dey get harem of womencheesy.even those guys wey dey manage and they keep numerious gfs e no easy for dem oo not wit dis harsh economy right nowcheesy.
Re: Love Guru: Are Nigerian Men Romantic? Should They Be? by Nobody: 5:33pm On Nov 26, 2015
Estharfabian:

haba but it must not be rose na.for example i had an drew a picture of a female friend of mine and i gave it to her as a birthday gift.no be everybody fit get assess to a rose flowercheesy
Re: Love Guru: Are Nigerian Men Romantic? Should They Be? by Nobody: 5:33pm On Nov 26, 2015
Estharfabian:

Re: Love Guru: Are Nigerian Men Romantic? Should They Be? by Chinilive: 5:36pm On Nov 26, 2015
More Romantic Gestures:

11) Does he remember important dates in your life? The day you both met? Your first kiss? Birthdays?
12) Does he hold carry your handbag and shoes, when your hands are filled with groceries?
13) Does he cook for you when you are ill? [Not just order takeouts]
14) Does he brag about you when with friends?
15) Does he say 'please' and 'thank you'?
16) Does he like to cuddle? [Not just because of sex]
17) Does he say 'I am sorry' when he is wrong? [or continues as if nothing ever happened]
18) Does he hold your hand while crossing the street?
19) Does he send you naughty texts while at work or class? [He's thinking about you]
20) Does he give you the last piece of meat on his plate? [hehehehe, Just saying?]

Is there a better way to say 'I love you' other than these Romantic Gestures?

LOVE GURU says www.lcfapps.com/services/LL.php
Re: Love Guru: Are Nigerian Men Romantic? Should They Be? by Nobody: 5:37pm On Nov 26, 2015
lefulefu:
haba but it must not be rose na.for example i had an drew a picture of a female friend of mine and i gave it to her as a birthday gift.no be everybody fit get assess to a rose flowercheesy
The yeye excuses keep coming...undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Are The Songs From Nigerian Musicians That You Think Is Ever Green? / Pls Help / How To Stop Chronic Masturbation And Recover From The Side Effects

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.