Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,522 members, 7,816,280 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:43 AM

Nigerian Troops Nab Boko Haram’s Major Drugs, Logistics Suppliers — Army (Photos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Troops Nab Boko Haram’s Major Drugs, Logistics Suppliers — Army (Photos (58115 Views)

Boko Haram Drugs, Logistics & Fuel Suppliers Arrested By Troops / Buhari Gets Accolades At Uk House Of Lords, As Troops Nab Sect Leader / Troops Uncover Bombs Made From Lamp poles, Nab Boko Haram Suppliers [PHOTOS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Troops Nab Boko Haram’s Major Drugs, Logistics Suppliers — Army (Photos by real2fix(m): 10:06pm On Sep 08, 2015
NA weldone......
Re: Nigerian Troops Nab Boko Haram’s Major Drugs, Logistics Suppliers — Army (Photos by Cadamlk: 10:07pm On Sep 08, 2015
I dont know what is wrong with some people.What are their agitations?A bulk of of senseless animals
Re: Nigerian Troops Nab Boko Haram’s Major Drugs, Logistics Suppliers — Army (Photos by Femolacaster(m): 10:08pm On Sep 08, 2015
Ugly animals!
Re: Nigerian Troops Nab Boko Haram’s Major Drugs, Logistics Suppliers — Army (Photos by ketekete: 10:08pm On Sep 08, 2015
This is serious oo..
Re: Nigerian Troops Nab Boko Haram’s Major Drugs, Logistics Suppliers — Army (Photos by nikkiking(m): 10:10pm On Sep 08, 2015
Operation crush those 'barsterd'. No mercy for the wicked souls tongue.

God continues to be with our gallant soldiers till the of end the war.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Troops Nab Boko Haram’s Major Drugs, Logistics Suppliers — Army (Photos by midolian(m): 10:10pm On Sep 08, 2015
magicminister:
I totally support the army and the war they wage against insurgency but I often take stories like this with some degree of skepticism.

Instead of arresting and parading them, the army should have trailed or followed them to the boko haram camp they are supplying the cargoes to.
The army is not filled with dick-heads. They should know that better than anyone. You don't expect them to give you details of how they followed them to the boko haram camp "which they must have already known their locations".

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Troops Nab Boko Haram’s Major Drugs, Logistics Suppliers — Army (Photos by ajebuter(f): 10:11pm On Sep 08, 2015
Where is chad for goodness sake?

That's a country that takes no prisoner and serious about anihilating terrorism

Chad hunts them down, arrests them today, convict them within 3 days and execute them the next day, ask Boko Haram #10#

But here under buhari's watch, they ' surrender' or 'flee' and then then, we fatten them on our hard earned tax.

Thunder fire anyone shielding terrorists.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Troops Nab Boko Haram’s Major Drugs, Logistics Suppliers — Army (Photos by nwakaibeya1: 10:11pm On Sep 08, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=73_HYeb2Io8 …>

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zmtSL76pTQc …>>Humanbeigns who have spiritual eyes listen to the utterance in this videos and they know it is TRUE but humanbeigns beign what theyy are will never accept the truth easily
Re: Nigerian Troops Nab Boko Haram’s Major Drugs, Logistics Suppliers — Army (Photos by hustler86(m): 10:11pm On Sep 08, 2015
O boi, Trams 225mg, chai shocked, #Killthemall

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Troops Nab Boko Haram’s Major Drugs, Logistics Suppliers — Army (Photos by magicminister: 10:12pm On Sep 08, 2015
midolian:
The army is not filled with dick heads. They should know that better than anyone. You don't expect them to give you details of..

The army is filled with belligerent individuals that have committed hideous atrocities. I have little faith in the nigerian army intelligence or mode of operation.

Of course, I wish them the best but I can only hope that these men getting paraded are not innocent

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Troops Nab Boko Haram’s Major Drugs, Logistics Suppliers — Army (Photos by ibadantiti(f): 10:14pm On Sep 08, 2015
ZOO Army are comedians, they capture one aboki way de waka on his own

The Zoo must fall

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Troops Nab Boko Haram’s Major Drugs, Logistics Suppliers — Army (Photos by HomoSapiien: 10:17pm On Sep 08, 2015
See their fool-ani face. smh.
Re: Nigerian Troops Nab Boko Haram’s Major Drugs, Logistics Suppliers — Army (Photos by midolian(m): 10:18pm On Sep 08, 2015
magicminister:

The army is filled with belligerent individuals that have committed hideous atrocities. I have little faith in the nigerian army intelligence or mode of operation.

Of course, I wish them the best but I can only hope that these men getting paraded are not innocent
smiley
Re: Nigerian Troops Nab Boko Haram’s Major Drugs, Logistics Suppliers — Army (Photos by Jabioro: 10:22pm On Sep 08, 2015
Give them summary execution in as much as it been confirmed they were Boko Haram members. I beg make na for get human right they do deserve it after all.Animal in human skin!!!
Re: Nigerian Troops Nab Boko Haram’s Major Drugs, Logistics Suppliers — Army (Photos by iswallker(m): 10:24pm On Sep 08, 2015
Trying to seperate Islam and bokoharam...smh

Islamabad.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Troops Nab Boko Haram’s Major Drugs, Logistics Suppliers — Army (Photos by toyese01(m): 10:25pm On Sep 08, 2015
Am not convinced, those pictures doesn't look like bokoharam...this ones can't stand beside BH cos Dey are more sophisticated than this

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Troops Nab Boko Haram’s Major Drugs, Logistics Suppliers — Army (Photos by ExInferis(m): 10:25pm On Sep 08, 2015
Bonapart:
Boo harry children are in trouble

If we are to truly probe every one in that country Nigeria, even the so called president will be in trouble

hahaha

is there a factory where fools like you are manufactured at discount?

so buhari would order his troops to move the army HQ to borno and wipe out BH even though they're "his children" and there's the danger he'd be exosed and thus be "in trouble"?

you're so silly it's beyond belief

smh.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Troops Nab Boko Haram’s Major Drugs, Logistics Suppliers — Army (Photos by Bjergtrolde: 10:30pm On Sep 08, 2015
phayvoursky:
I'M FINDING IT HARD TO BELIEVE THAT THE MEN SHOWN IN THESE PICTURES WORK FOR BOKO HARAM.

CIGARETTES AND MOST OF THOSE DRUGS CAN BE GOTTEN EASILY IN MOST NIGERIAN PHARMACHES AND CHEMISTS.

WHAT TECHNIQUE WAS APPLIED TO VERIFY IF THESE MEN ARE BOKO HARAM COHORTS?

NIGERIAN ARMY AND 18TH CENTURY APPROACH IN COMBATING TERROR.

Exactly.
My worry is that the Army can arrest anyone today and claim they were supplying Boko Haram and Nigerians would believe it.
These guys may just be illicit drug dealers who supply anyone.

@ Madam Suck and Die,
Does anyone know what drug this is?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Troops Nab Boko Haram’s Major Drugs, Logistics Suppliers — Army (Photos by gnykelly(m): 10:31pm On Sep 08, 2015
the army should keep shut and do their work we have a lot of bokoharam here on nairaland mostly from SE that are hell bent on destroying it. who knows maybe that are the ones importing it as dem no dey export.
Re: Nigerian Troops Nab Boko Haram’s Major Drugs, Logistics Suppliers — Army (Photos by Sedofbobs: 10:31pm On Sep 08, 2015
I no believe dis shit jor. Na lie

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Troops Nab Boko Haram’s Major Drugs, Logistics Suppliers — Army (Photos by Lilimax(f): 10:31pm On Sep 08, 2015
Why were these arrested ones being paraded? They should be summarily executed to avoid the stories that touch embarassed
Re: Nigerian Troops Nab Boko Haram’s Major Drugs, Logistics Suppliers — Army (Photos by omonnakoda: 10:32pm On Sep 08, 2015
Ibos
Re: Nigerian Troops Nab Boko Haram’s Major Drugs, Logistics Suppliers — Army (Photos by Akposkool(m): 10:32pm On Sep 08, 2015
Bonapart:
Boo harry children are in trouble

If we are to truly probe every one in that country Nigeria, even the so called president will be in trouble
oga you no get shame at all. Abeg go hide for bottom bed make those wey get sense talk. Wailerrrrrrrrr
Re: Nigerian Troops Nab Boko Haram’s Major Drugs, Logistics Suppliers — Army (Photos by Nobody: 10:34pm On Sep 08, 2015
I feel insulted by the continuous attempt of the propaganda machines of the ineffective Federal Government to mock our intelligence. These men are just subsistent businesmen who have the right to sell their wares to the highest bidder. They buy these stuff and make swift profit by taking it to the Boko Haram. I am not holding brief for Boko Haram, but I am holding brief for these innocent men who by the way are just scape goats of the failing Federal Government quest to use any poor man as scape goat of their very well sponsored Boko Haram which was used to stabilize Jonathan.

Another nonsense is attempting to divorce Islam from Boko Haram. Does it mean that if you can not read the Koran you are no more a good muslim ? We have illiterates in every religion. It is not all christians that can read, but every christian damn well has faith in God, so these Boko Haram members are Islamists and Mohammedans who will stop at nothing than make it to Allah's paradise to claim their virgins. I do not anyway think they should be using condom, cos all die na die.

Let me stop here, cos my sweet pemperempe is calling me ...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Troops Nab Boko Haram’s Major Drugs, Logistics Suppliers — Army (Photos by laserjet: 10:35pm On Sep 08, 2015
Buhari is working!

Yet, some wailing wailers somewhere would say otherwise.
Re: Nigerian Troops Nab Boko Haram’s Major Drugs, Logistics Suppliers — Army (Photos by collinsVP: 10:37pm On Sep 08, 2015
what was the report insinuating by the the military not finding quoran on BH's camp and their inability to read quoran?

They are islamic extremists simple.

The rational moslems do abound too.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Troops Nab Boko Haram’s Major Drugs, Logistics Suppliers — Army (Photos by Harwoyeez(m): 10:41pm On Sep 08, 2015
magicminister:
I totally support the army and the war they wage against insurgency but I often take stories like this with some degree of skepticism.

Instead of arresting and parading them, the army should have trailed or followed them to the boko haram camp they are supplying the cargoes to. That way, more arrests would be made and more evidence to prosecute these fellows.

u don't follow an enemy to its enclave rather u gather enough info and intelligence before u strike else more casualties wil be recorded
Re: Nigerian Troops Nab Boko Haram’s Major Drugs, Logistics Suppliers — Army (Photos by magicminister: 10:44pm On Sep 08, 2015
Harwoyeez:
u don't follow an enemy to its enclave rather u gather enough info and intelligence before u strike else more casualties wil be recorded

Looool... ever heard of a device called Drone
The last time I checked, Nigerian armed forces got a couple of drones.
You don't have to send men in to follow them when you can easily bomb their asses away as soon as you confirm that they're supplying boko boys
Re: Nigerian Troops Nab Boko Haram’s Major Drugs, Logistics Suppliers — Army (Photos by basisop(m): 10:45pm On Sep 08, 2015
The military spokesman is a religious fanatic and bigot. He is trying hard to separate them from Islam. We know the shame they rub on true Muslims but telling us they are not Muslims is a no-no!

The Quranic songs at the background of their videos was downloaded abi?

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Troops Nab Boko Haram’s Major Drugs, Logistics Suppliers — Army (Photos by tsdarkside(m): 10:48pm On Sep 08, 2015
look how boko haram is using our talents to attack us!! umppffff..this guys can be in the same role in delta...umppffff.....poverty is a bittch...umppffff

btw...thunda fire word correction.......we are just writing what all of us thinking.....

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Troops Nab Boko Haram’s Major Drugs, Logistics Suppliers — Army (Photos by charlesucheh(m): 10:49pm On Sep 08, 2015
Oya!! What are we waiting for? Let's start sliting their throats!!! I dnt wnt to hear investigation o! Cos they'll investigate nothing!!!!
Re: Nigerian Troops Nab Boko Haram’s Major Drugs, Logistics Suppliers — Army (Photos by Adet5(m): 10:51pm On Sep 08, 2015
[quote author=teamchocolate post=37813358]God don kash them.. see as them resemble devil

[/quote

So u sabi devil wella? I fear u ooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Femi Fani-Kayode Threatening Staff With Hammer - Sahara Reporters (Video) / Intelligence Services Locate Sunday Igboho's Hideout - Daily Post / Owo: Residents Attack Hausa In Retaliation, Loot Shops

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.