Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,499 members, 7,816,190 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:19 AM

Nigerian Troops Nab Boko Haram’s Major Drugs, Logistics Suppliers — Army (Photos - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Troops Nab Boko Haram’s Major Drugs, Logistics Suppliers — Army (Photos (58113 Views)

Boko Haram Drugs, Logistics & Fuel Suppliers Arrested By Troops / Buhari Gets Accolades At Uk House Of Lords, As Troops Nab Sect Leader / Troops Uncover Bombs Made From Lamp poles, Nab Boko Haram Suppliers [PHOTOS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Troops Nab Boko Haram’s Major Drugs, Logistics Suppliers — Army (Photos by Nobody: 8:46am On Sep 09, 2015
Demmocrats:
Evil never pays see how they look so malnourished

Our gallant soldiers fighting insurgency since 1700

If you see any Nigerian soldier I mean soldiers not officers anywhere please stop and give him or her a hug because what those guys GI through so we can have freedom.

Thank you

After how much I have read about Nigerian soldiers asking civilians to do frog jump and all sorts, I should nau go and be hugging them? smh.
Re: Nigerian Troops Nab Boko Haram’s Major Drugs, Logistics Suppliers — Army (Photos by rhames(m): 8:48am On Sep 09, 2015
magicminister:

A military drone cannot be sighted lool... its so high up in the sky you wouldnt even know what hit you when it eventually drops a bomb,

remember these ones here have been trained by clandestine organisations and terrorist groups in the middle east and north africa. Their leaders are literate and they are aware of the use of technology as a weapon and propaganda tool.
Re: Nigerian Troops Nab Boko Haram’s Major Drugs, Logistics Suppliers — Army (Photos by Demmocrats(m): 8:54am On Sep 09, 2015
bodashee:

After how much I have read about Nigerian soldiers asking civilians to do frog jump and all sorts, I should nau go and be hugging them? smh.

Let me start with babe you look cute and secondly visit my pet company and share with your friends

Back to what you said

You said read not seen

That means you never witnessed such incidence and don't have much evidence to counter my a argument

Have you ever wandered that those individuals that have been beaten by the soldiers deserve the treatment.

My sis try to drive from palmgrove to obalende in lag and then when you get back then you will appreciate some beatings the soldiers give to people. Crazy motorist lolz every where thats just one example.
Re: Nigerian Troops Nab Boko Haram’s Major Drugs, Logistics Suppliers — Army (Photos by yayankainuwa: 8:55am On Sep 09, 2015
phayvoursky:
I'M FINDING IT HARD TO BELIEVE THAT THE MEN SHOWN IN THESE PICTURES WORK FOR BOKO HARAM.

CIGARETTES AND MOST OF THOSE DRUGS CAN BE GOTTEN EASILY IN MOST NIGERIAN PHARMACHES AND CHEMISTS.

WHAT TECHNIQUE WAS APPLIED TO VERIFY IF THESE MEN ARE BOKO HARAM COHORTS?

NIGERIAN ARMY AND 18TH CENTURY APPROACH IN COMBATING TERROR.
Pls use ur head to solve this, why should someone conceal indian hemp, tramol tabs, fuel., n foodstuffs considering d sec. situation in NE, particularly in d Geidam axis which is a stone throw to sambisa forest? If u can't commend d NA, pls keep ur mouth shut.
Re: Nigerian Troops Nab Boko Haram’s Major Drugs, Logistics Suppliers — Army (Photos by kraftykc(m): 9:34am On Sep 09, 2015
phayvoursky:
I'M FINDING IT HARD TO BELIEVE THAT THE MEN SHOWN IN THESE PICTURES WORK FOR BOKO HARAM.

CIGARETTES AND MOST OF THOSE DRUGS CAN BE GOTTEN EASILY IN MOST NIGERIAN PHARMACHES AND CHEMISTS.

WHAT TECHNIQUE WAS APPLIED TO VERIFY IF THESE MEN ARE BOKO HARAM COHORTS?

NIGERIAN ARMY AND 18TH CENTURY APPROACH IN COMBATING TERROR.

You have obviously never lived in a war torn or crisis ridden area. And what exactly do you know of the Nigerian Army's mode of investigation to make such a sweeping statement?

The Army has evolved like no other Nigerian institution, learning from its mistakes and upgrading itself at every turn but that's not good enough for you though, you to see American style Marines without paying a cent of taxes. You want to see magnificent choppers, state of the art planes and drones but you don't want to sacrifice a dollar from capital projects that suit your convenience even though Nigeria's earnings have gone through the wire these last year.

What is your contribution to this country that gives you the efforntry to make such condescending and baseless statements? If you have nothing good to say please hold your peace, these soldier put their lives on the line for 50k per month, they don't need you to worsen their plight.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Troops Nab Boko Haram’s Major Drugs, Logistics Suppliers — Army (Photos by kraftykc(m): 9:35am On Sep 09, 2015
midolian:
The army is not filled with dick-heads. They should know that better than anyone. You don't expect them to give you details of how they followed them to the boko haram camp "which they must have already known their locations".

God Bless You and your ability to make sense.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Troops Nab Boko Haram’s Major Drugs, Logistics Suppliers — Army (Photos by cass1(m): 11:56am On Sep 09, 2015
magicminister:
I totally support the army and the war they wage against insurgency but I often take stories like this with some degree of skepticism.

Instead of arresting and parading them, the army should have trailed or followed them (using drones or sending men on ground) to the boko haram camp they are supplying the cargoes to. That way, more arrests would be made and more evidence to prosecute these fellows.

God bless u jor u sabi as dem dey do am
Re: Nigerian Troops Nab Boko Haram’s Major Drugs, Logistics Suppliers — Army (Photos by chimoskyg(m): 12:06pm On Sep 09, 2015
The news should read BH found and Executed
Don't keep them kill em all
Re: Nigerian Troops Nab Boko Haram’s Major Drugs, Logistics Suppliers — Army (Photos by magzey: 1:36pm On Sep 09, 2015
Bonapart:
Boo harry children are in trouble

If we are to truly probe every one in that country Nigeria, even the so called president will be in trouble

some people are daft that they dont understand anything in their life. you just took your ogogoro and read a story and comment like a zoo inmate.so pathetic

Re: Nigerian Troops Nab Boko Haram’s Major Drugs, Logistics Suppliers — Army (Photos by UpLoyo: 1:43pm On Sep 09, 2015
Thanks for the sacrifice....

Re: Nigerian Troops Nab Boko Haram’s Major Drugs, Logistics Suppliers — Army (Photos by Bobnotrouble: 4:51pm On Sep 09, 2015
Only the Ignoramus and wicked ones would associate them with ISLAM.
Some even cluelessly termed them as Islamic militants.
BH is a criminal terror group that should be hated and condemn by all.
Their end is here already.
Re: Nigerian Troops Nab Boko Haram’s Major Drugs, Logistics Suppliers — Army (Photos by Nobody: 4:59pm On Sep 09, 2015
These guys are independent drug marketers, now they want to link them up to Buhari's bokoharam. There's God oooo
Re: Nigerian Troops Nab Boko Haram’s Major Drugs, Logistics Suppliers — Army (Photos by Orikinla(m): 5:51pm On Sep 09, 2015
And Prof. Jibril Aminu of the PDP called 8oko Haram terrorists Freedom Fighters.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Femi Fani-Kayode Threatening Staff With Hammer - Sahara Reporters (Video) / Intelligence Services Locate Sunday Igboho's Hideout - Daily Post / Owo: Residents Attack Hausa In Retaliation, Loot Shops

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.