Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,478 members, 7,816,127 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:59 AM

Nigerian Troops Nab Boko Haram’s Major Drugs, Logistics Suppliers — Army (Photos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Troops Nab Boko Haram’s Major Drugs, Logistics Suppliers — Army (Photos (58112 Views)

Boko Haram Drugs, Logistics & Fuel Suppliers Arrested By Troops / Buhari Gets Accolades At Uk House Of Lords, As Troops Nab Sect Leader / Troops Uncover Bombs Made From Lamp poles, Nab Boko Haram Suppliers [PHOTOS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Troops Nab Boko Haram’s Major Drugs, Logistics Suppliers — Army (Photos by watts75: 10:51pm On Sep 08, 2015
basisop:
The military spokesman is a religious fanatic and bigot. He is trying hard to separate them from Islam. We know the shame they rub on true Muslims but telling us they are not Muslims is a no-no!

The Quranic songs at the background of their videos was downloaded abi?

I am a proud muslim and not a terrorist. Every good muslim should know the teachings of islam. Terrorism is above all murder. Murder is strictly forbidden in the Qur’an. Qur’an 6:151 says, “and do not kill a soul that God has made sacrosanct, save lawfully.” (i.e. murder is forbidden but the death penalty imposed by the state for a crime is permitted)

Quran 5:53 again says, “whoso kills a soul, unless it be for murder or for wreaking corruption in the land, it shall be as if he had killed all mankind; and he who saves a life, it shall be as if he had given life to all mankind.”

Every true muslim should know this. And to those who have chosen to believe all muslims are terrorists, you should know better. If killing of innocent souls was in the teachings of islam, every muslim would go out there to kill without the fear of being caught.

And whoever has a hand in these attacks that have claimed the life of many will soon be exposed and will know no peace.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Troops Nab Boko Haram’s Major Drugs, Logistics Suppliers — Army (Photos by 4pppp(m): 10:51pm On Sep 08, 2015
Good job
Re: Nigerian Troops Nab Boko Haram’s Major Drugs, Logistics Suppliers — Army (Photos by clintino700(m): 10:56pm On Sep 08, 2015
See as dem dey like 15rounds knock out(banger)

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Troops Nab Boko Haram’s Major Drugs, Logistics Suppliers — Army (Photos by Obamina(m): 11:02pm On Sep 08, 2015
Bonapart:
Boo harry children are in trouble

If we are to truly probe every one in that country Nigeria, even the so called president will be in trouble
ONLY GOD KNOWS Y SOME PEOPLE THINK LIKE D BRAIN IS DEAD[center]
Bonapart:

If we are to truly probe every one in that country Nigeria, even the so called president will be in trouble
ONLY GOD KNOWS Y SOME PEOPLE THINK LIKE D BRAIN IS DEAD[/center]
Bonapart:

ONLY GOD KNOWS Y SOME PEOPLE THINK LIKE D BRAIN IS DEAD
Re: Nigerian Troops Nab Boko Haram’s Major Drugs, Logistics Suppliers — Army (Photos by bummyla(m): 11:02pm On Sep 08, 2015
Thank You Jesus! http://www.bummyla.com
Re: Nigerian Troops Nab Boko Haram’s Major Drugs, Logistics Suppliers — Army (Photos by Sagamite(m): 11:04pm On Sep 08, 2015
Truckpusher, can you come and see your people o.

How did the statement by the army that they caught some suppliers of medicine to Boko Haram get turned into "major suppliers" by the fuuktard that wrote the article?

Can you see how dumb and useless your people become when they carry this moronic lack of accuracy into employment?

Yet the editor, Dapo Olorunyomi, who is in charge claimed to have won numerous awards. See as we dash awards for incompetence in our so-called country.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Troops Nab Boko Haram’s Major Drugs, Logistics Suppliers — Army (Photos by shortgun(m): 11:06pm On Sep 08, 2015
What a joke..... Arresting petty smugglers and tagging them boko haram

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Troops Nab Boko Haram’s Major Drugs, Logistics Suppliers — Army (Photos by ezugegere(m): 11:11pm On Sep 08, 2015
NA has joined the government of propagandda.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Troops Nab Boko Haram’s Major Drugs, Logistics Suppliers — Army (Photos by Nobody: 11:13pm On Sep 08, 2015
Hallelujah grin
Re: Nigerian Troops Nab Boko Haram’s Major Drugs, Logistics Suppliers — Army (Photos by freedom96: 11:18pm On Sep 08, 2015
magicminister:
I totally support the army and the war they wage against insurgency but I often take stories like this with some degree of skepticism.

Instead of arresting and parading them, the army should have trailed or followed them to the boko haram camp they are supplying the cargoes to. That way, more arrests would be made and more evidence to prosecute these fellows.

are u serious? cheesy .Boko haram are not hiding now.The army knows where they are. It's strategy and so on that's making them do what they do.I find ur second paragraph really funny,wat type of thinking is this? cheesy as if boko haram is some group of drug sellers,just go in and arrest them abi? cheesycheesy
Re: Nigerian Troops Nab Boko Haram’s Major Drugs, Logistics Suppliers — Army (Photos by Bonapart(m): 11:21pm On Sep 08, 2015
Obamina:
ONLY GOD KNOWS Y SOME PEOPLE THINK LIKE D BRAIN IS DEAD[center] ONLY GOD KNOWS Y SOME PEOPLE THINK LIKE D BRAIN IS DEAD[/center] ONLY GOD KNOWS Y SOME PEOPLE THINK LIKE D BRAIN IS DEAD
if your brain was in order, you wouldn't quote me more than once.... you should point out my wrong not raining insults

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Troops Nab Boko Haram’s Major Drugs, Logistics Suppliers — Army (Photos by Segadem(m): 11:22pm On Sep 08, 2015
Re: Nigerian Troops Nab Boko Haram’s Major Drugs, Logistics Suppliers — Army (Photos by Bonapart(m): 11:22pm On Sep 08, 2015
Akposkool:
oga you no get shame at all. Abeg go hide for bottom bed make those wey get sense talk. Wailerrrrrrrrr
the truth lies ahead

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Troops Nab Boko Haram’s Major Drugs, Logistics Suppliers — Army (Photos by Spydamannn(m): 11:23pm On Sep 08, 2015
This people are just so Irritating...See as the captured Ones be Like Mugun
Re: Nigerian Troops Nab Boko Haram’s Major Drugs, Logistics Suppliers — Army (Photos by Wizabakar(m): 11:25pm On Sep 08, 2015
magicminister:
I totally support the army and the war they wage against insurgency but I often take stories like this with some degree of skepticism.

Instead of arresting and parading them, the army should have trailed or followed them to the boko haram camp they are supplying the cargoes to. That way, more arrests would be made and more evidence to prosecute these fellows.

this will not be wise, let them get information from the captives first.
Re: Nigerian Troops Nab Boko Haram’s Major Drugs, Logistics Suppliers — Army (Photos by Sweetlemon(f): 11:33pm On Sep 08, 2015
magicminister:

Instead of arresting and parading them, the army should have trailed or followed them (using drones or sending men on ground) to the boko haram camp they are supplying the cargoes to. That way, more arrests would be made and more evidence to prosecute these fellows.

Now this is what I call constructive criticism.
Re: Nigerian Troops Nab Boko Haram’s Major Drugs, Logistics Suppliers — Army (Photos by dammytosh: 11:35pm On Sep 08, 2015
magicminister:

Instead of arresting and parading them, the army should have trailed or followed them (using drones or sending men on ground) to the boko haram camp they are supplying the cargoes to. That way, more arrests would be made and more evidence to prosecute these fellows.

War is not times table where you read

2 * 1 = 2
2 * 2 = 4

it is strategic. You cut the supplies and naturally, frustration will set in.

They will intterogate him and he will give them very uselful information.

Drones following the guy happens in Movies.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Troops Nab Boko Haram’s Major Drugs, Logistics Suppliers — Army (Photos by magicminister: 11:47pm On Sep 08, 2015
Sweetlemon:

Now this is what I call constructive criticism.

Thank you very much.
Re: Nigerian Troops Nab Boko Haram’s Major Drugs, Logistics Suppliers — Army (Photos by Akinjnr16: 11:50pm On Sep 08, 2015
SEE AS THAT ONE RESEMBLE SEUN!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Troops Nab Boko Haram’s Major Drugs, Logistics Suppliers — Army (Photos by magicminister: 11:51pm On Sep 08, 2015
dammytosh:

War is not times table where you read

2 * 1 = 2
2 * 2 = 4

it is strategic. You cut the supplies and naturally, frustration will set in.

They will intterogate him and he will give them very uselful information.

Drones following the guy happens in Movies.

The bolded is a slower process to arrive at an inevitable victory.
When frustration sets in, the dissidents will rob banks, raid villages and commit more atrocities in order to gain the very needed resources.
But if you trail supplies to various camps using drone -which nigerian government claims to have- then you can coordinate simultaneous strikes using drone missiles and jet fighters.
That way, boko haram suffers greater casualties and they will leave in perpertual fear cos they dont know how the NA got the intel.
Re: Nigerian Troops Nab Boko Haram’s Major Drugs, Logistics Suppliers — Army (Photos by nkemdi89(f): 11:51pm On Sep 08, 2015
despite the fact that the masses are interested in BH updates it's not every information the army should divulge to the public. some information which are still pertinent for investigation and continuous intelligence review should be on need to know basis. the BH structure is getting more organised.
Re: Nigerian Troops Nab Boko Haram’s Major Drugs, Logistics Suppliers — Army (Photos by sleeknick: 11:56pm On Sep 08, 2015
Ba*tards!
Re: Nigerian Troops Nab Boko Haram’s Major Drugs, Logistics Suppliers — Army (Photos by Nobody: 12:06am On Sep 09, 2015
Those people aren't humans. Their look alone would send a child convulsing of seeing monsters. When is the dullard going to fix the terror issue once and for all?
Re: Nigerian Troops Nab Boko Haram’s Major Drugs, Logistics Suppliers — Army (Photos by Phatbutty: 12:09am On Sep 09, 2015
Bonapart:

are they talking about probing here?
Re: Nigerian Troops Nab Boko Haram’s Major Drugs, Logistics Suppliers — Army (Photos by dammytosh: 12:12am On Sep 09, 2015
magicminister:

The bolded is a slower process to arrive at an inevitable victory.
When frustration sets in, the dissidents will rob banks, raid villages and commit more atrocities in order to gain the very needed resources.
But if you trail supplies to various camps using drone -which nigerian government claims to have- then you can coordinate simultaneous strikes using drone missiles and jet fighters.
That way, boko haram suffers greater casualties and they will leave in perpertual fear cos they dont know how the NA got the intel.

lets be practical. They are moving in convoy and a drone is following them ?

to where ?

the problem is not that nobody knows Boko haram's whereabout. The problem is entering their camp without significant casualty on the part of the Army.,

They are contained in their domain and can not rob banks for anything. Slow and gradual process wins the WAR not just the battle.
Re: Nigerian Troops Nab Boko Haram’s Major Drugs, Logistics Suppliers — Army (Photos by Nobody: 12:20am On Sep 09, 2015
they are more like him that have not been caught.
Re: Nigerian Troops Nab Boko Haram’s Major Drugs, Logistics Suppliers — Army (Photos by Ryabcool(m): 12:24am On Sep 09, 2015
phayvoursky:
I'M FINDING IT HARD TO BELIEVE THAT THE MEN SHOWN IN THESE PICTURES WORK FOR BOKO HARAM.

CIGARETTES AND MOST OF THOSE DRUGS CAN BE GOTTEN EASILY IN MOST NIGERIAN PHARMACHES AND CHEMISTS.

WHAT TECHNIQUE WAS APPLIED TO VERIFY IF THESE MEN ARE BOKO HARAM COHORTS?

NIGERIAN ARMY AND 18TH CENTURY APPROACH IN COMBATING TERROR.
you will wail to death.
Re: Nigerian Troops Nab Boko Haram’s Major Drugs, Logistics Suppliers — Army (Photos by Inansmanny(m): 12:44am On Sep 09, 2015
[quote author=magicminister post=37812903]I totally support the army and the war they wage against insurgency but I often take stories like this with some degree of skepticism.

!
I think the Army are doing the right thing cos before they should make such massive arrest,they must have
Information of the camp, the strength of the men and their mode of operation within the camp or else they will be
ambushed at the processes.
Re: Nigerian Troops Nab Boko Haram’s Major Drugs, Logistics Suppliers — Army (Photos by lumzybo: 12:48am On Sep 09, 2015
magicminister:

Too much of 24 jack baeur things grin
Re: Nigerian Troops Nab Boko Haram’s Major Drugs, Logistics Suppliers — Army (Photos by debaj10: 12:54am On Sep 09, 2015
1. How do you identify a BH member? Do they have tattoos or secret handshakes?
2. How does the inability to read disqualify an individual or group from their professed faith?
3. I thought there was mention of 'kingpins and foot soldiers of suppliers'? What 'kingpin' goes about with a few drums and cigarettes- when same can be found in any town in Nigeria?
4. In a country where petrol is sold on roadsides in jerrycans- that sitting governors pass everyday; in a country where indian hemp is smoked in every motor park; in a country where pharmaceutical drugs are unregulated- you display a few items in a story where you use the word 'kingpin' and your colleagues don't laugh you out of your job for being a Pinnochio?
5. I hope these aren't supplies being siphoned from IDP camps?! shocked
6. In vast stretches of land how do you travel without carrying your own fuel- or supply fuel to your customers without drums, just like the diesel tankers in Lagos? Then some gun-toting 'solja' will call you a terrorist because you're carrying petrol and diesel?!
Haba!
7. Remember- The US has maintained that our soldiers commit criminal acts. Therefore, they should keep in mind that ALL citizens of Nigeria are INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY.
It might be unpalatable, but we really don't have a choice- Lest we forget, many people have relations who carry out cross-border trade as their only means of livelihood. Jungle justice is still a crime; besides, those calling for summary execution have clearly forgotten (or don't know) the origins of BH...

God bless us all.
TheCNN
Re: Nigerian Troops Nab Boko Haram’s Major Drugs, Logistics Suppliers — Army (Photos by petermichaels(m): 1:05am On Sep 09, 2015
Of all been arested,i hav neva seen a good looking one. So true evil shows in d face as ugly. No wonder cartoons always paint evil pple ugly! It d fact. May God reward dem according 2dia act on human.
Re: Nigerian Troops Nab Boko Haram’s Major Drugs, Logistics Suppliers — Army (Photos by king406(m): 1:33am On Sep 09, 2015
see their heads

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Femi Fani-Kayode Threatening Staff With Hammer - Sahara Reporters (Video) / Intelligence Services Locate Sunday Igboho's Hideout - Daily Post / Owo: Residents Attack Hausa In Retaliation, Loot Shops

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.