Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,652 members, 7,816,677 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:58 PM

Nigerian Troops Nab Boko Haram’s Major Drugs, Logistics Suppliers — Army (Photos - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Troops Nab Boko Haram’s Major Drugs, Logistics Suppliers — Army (Photos (58116 Views)

Boko Haram Drugs, Logistics & Fuel Suppliers Arrested By Troops / Buhari Gets Accolades At Uk House Of Lords, As Troops Nab Sect Leader / Troops Uncover Bombs Made From Lamp poles, Nab Boko Haram Suppliers [PHOTOS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Troops Nab Boko Haram’s Major Drugs, Logistics Suppliers — Army (Photos by Nobody: 1:49am On Sep 09, 2015
They deserve to be killed....Visit www.blissblaze.com for entertainment gists you can trust

Re: Nigerian Troops Nab Boko Haram’s Major Drugs, Logistics Suppliers — Army (Photos by olalat(m): 2:29am On Sep 09, 2015
I knw it will be bad news for ur type. All u like hearing is bomb blast here nd there. Wicked soul.
Mishydoo:
Propaganda again....shey dey captured and killed Seakau 100 times and hez still posting videos....troops,sharup and wrk

*Major drug supplier with polythene bag grin
Re: Nigerian Troops Nab Boko Haram’s Major Drugs, Logistics Suppliers — Army (Photos by victorazy(m): 2:49am On Sep 09, 2015
The first nan face dey like murtuary
Re: Nigerian Troops Nab Boko Haram’s Major Drugs, Logistics Suppliers — Army (Photos by Jamb2016Expo: 3:39am On Sep 09, 2015
book bomb
Re: Nigerian Troops Nab Boko Haram’s Major Drugs, Logistics Suppliers — Army (Photos by IDRISEEN: 3:43am On Sep 09, 2015
Autolord:
Somebody close to buhari should give him a dirty slap for all this
when'll u start reasoning like a normal humanbeing?,wht concrn Buhari with d story?,dont u have parents?,can u imagine som1 insultin ur parents at will without any offence?,have a rethink and ask God 4 4gvness
Re: Nigerian Troops Nab Boko Haram’s Major Drugs, Logistics Suppliers — Army (Photos by teegbaj101(m): 3:47am On Sep 09, 2015
Interogate n execute to reduce them, capital punishmenrt should b meted to them, a miltary court should b set up to carry out sharp hearings n their execution should b made public as a deterrent to others
Re: Nigerian Troops Nab Boko Haram’s Major Drugs, Logistics Suppliers — Army (Photos by babadem2much(m): 3:51am On Sep 09, 2015
tociano009:
Rubbish innocent
so you are one of thos sympathizers?
Re: Nigerian Troops Nab Boko Haram’s Major Drugs, Logistics Suppliers — Army (Photos by babadem2much(m): 3:54am On Sep 09, 2015
Demmocrats:
Evil never pays see how they look so malnourished

Our gallant soldiers fighting insurgency since 1700

If you see any Nigerian soldier I mean soldiers not officers anywhere please stop and give him or her a hug because what those guys GI through so we can have freedom.

Thank you

A true citizen with good heart, once we appreciate them you see them feeling among people
Re: Nigerian Troops Nab Boko Haram’s Major Drugs, Logistics Suppliers — Army (Photos by babadem2much(m): 4:00am On Sep 09, 2015
phayvoursky:
I'M FINDING IT HARD TO BELIEVE THAT THE MEN SHOWN IN THESE PICTURES WORK FOR BOKO HARAM.

CIGARETTES AND MOST OF THOSE DRUGS CAN BE GOTTEN EASILY IN MOST NIGERIAN PHARMACHES AND CHEMISTS.

WHAT TECHNIQUE WAS APPLIED TO VERIFY IF THESE MEN ARE BOKO HARAM COHORTS?

NIGERIAN ARMY AND 18TH CENTURY APPROACH IN COMBATING TERROR.

My brother, just travel to NE' and stay in YObe or Maiduguri for 3 months you can diffrenciate fro real human n BH, this is how they look and they are the ones. Cuz they never deny who they are when arrested, they look malnurished, haggered n smelly. Don't underate this skinny men. I am a living witness.
Re: Nigerian Troops Nab Boko Haram’s Major Drugs, Logistics Suppliers — Army (Photos by KelvinC1(m): 4:46am On Sep 09, 2015
magicminister:
I totally support the army and the war they wage against insurgency but I often take stories like this with some degree of skepticism.

Instead of arresting and parading them, the army should have trailed or followed them (using drones or sending men on ground) to the boko haram camp they are supplying the cargoes to. That way, more arrests would be made and more evidence to prosecute these fellows.

bro
INSURGENCY no dey finish na
Nigeria can stop it tomorrow tomorrow if they want.. but na VERY BIG OFFICE WEY PEOPLE DON HAMMA FROM, OTHERS STILL DEY CHOP and our politicians the over make money from INSURGENCY than even OIL sef.. I Live in Jos, I know SOLDIERS who are happy and will never want such problem to end.. They call it PEACE KEEPING MISSION.. bros those Soldiers dey make cool cash weekly Like say na FOOTBALL SIGNING.. come see dey kind car wey RECRUITS dey drive when they are OFF-DUTY.. dem dey even chance us collect our BABES because of cash.. My TWIN bro is in uniMAID and I am in uniJOS.. I know lot of all this cap crap.. SO YOU SEE, PEOPLE ARE MAKING COOL CASH FROM INSURGENCY and other INNOCENT ones are Losing their LOVED ONES daily and everyDAY.. I am even weeping.. INSURGENCY is the most 101% corruption than even OIL THEFT.. 72% of the OIL block is own by NORTHERNERS.. bro I don pray tire but someTHiNGs no need prayers.. na just common sense..
Re: Nigerian Troops Nab Boko Haram’s Major Drugs, Logistics Suppliers — Army (Photos by KelvinC1(m): 4:48am On Sep 09, 2015
KelvinC1:

bro
INSURGENCY no dey finish na
Nigeria can stop it tomorrow tomorrow if they want.. but na VERY BIG OFFICE WEY PEOPLE DON HAMMA FROM, OTHERS STILL DEY CHOP and our politicians the over make money from INSURGENCY than even OIL sef.. I Live in Jos, I know SOLDIERS who are happy and will never want such problem to end.. They call it PEACE KEEPING MISSION.. bros those Soldiers dey make cool cash weekly Like say na FOOTBALL SIGNING.. come see dey kind car wey RECRUITS dey drive when they are OFF-DUTY.. dem dey even chance us collect our BABES because of cash.. My TWIN bro is in uniMAID and I am in uniJOS.. I know lot of all this cap crap.. SO YOU SEE, PEOPLE ARE MAKING COOL CAsh FROM INSURGENCY and other INNOCENT ones are Losing their LOVED ONES daily and everyDAY.. I am even weeping.. INSURGENCY is the most 101% corruption than even OIL THEFT.. 72% of the OIL block is own by NORTHERNERS.. bro I don pray tire but someTHiNGs no need prayer.. na just common sense..
Re: Nigerian Troops Nab Boko Haram’s Major Drugs, Logistics Suppliers — Army (Photos by Nobody: 4:53am On Sep 09, 2015
magicminister:
I totally support the army and the war they wage against insurgency but I often take stories like this with some degree of skepticism.

Instead of arresting and parading them, the army should have trailed or followed them (using drones or sending men on ground) to the boko haram camp they are supplying the cargoes to. That way, more arrests would be made and more evidence to prosecute these fellows.

Seriously bro. I like. The way u think
Re: Nigerian Troops Nab Boko Haram’s Major Drugs, Logistics Suppliers — Army (Photos by cococandy(f): 5:07am On Sep 09, 2015
Cigarettes ?
Re: Nigerian Troops Nab Boko Haram’s Major Drugs, Logistics Suppliers — Army (Photos by Mishydoo(m): 5:11am On Sep 09, 2015
olalat:
I knw it will be bad news for ur type. All u like hearing is bomb blast here nd there. Wicked soul.

The only thing worse than Bad News is False News....!!! Arnt u tired of being deceived?
Re: Nigerian Troops Nab Boko Haram’s Major Drugs, Logistics Suppliers — Army (Photos by christinie(f): 5:11am On Sep 09, 2015
Re: Nigerian Troops Nab Boko Haram’s Major Drugs, Logistics Suppliers — Army (Photos by Rotimi47: 5:32am On Sep 09, 2015
Khd95:
C as Dem b
You can say that again.
Re: Nigerian Troops Nab Boko Haram’s Major Drugs, Logistics Suppliers — Army (Photos by solab(m): 6:08am On Sep 09, 2015
Kudos to 9ja army
Re: Nigerian Troops Nab Boko Haram’s Major Drugs, Logistics Suppliers — Army (Photos by 400billionman: 6:14am On Sep 09, 2015
This story has ethnic/religious coloration, they couldnt recite koran.

Was it bible they recited. ?

All of a sudden premiumtimes is now the most popular nigerian newspaper ahead of Vanguard, Thisday, Punch and others. APC dey try.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Troops Nab Boko Haram’s Major Drugs, Logistics Suppliers — Army (Photos by pet4ril(f): 6:47am On Sep 09, 2015
See how skimmy dey are, I was thinking dey will be having pot belle like some of our politicians. ..no matter how weathy you are, if the source is not approved by God, you can never do well with it.... nonsense fellow
Re: Nigerian Troops Nab Boko Haram’s Major Drugs, Logistics Suppliers — Army (Photos by realsolver: 6:51am On Sep 09, 2015
BREAKING!!!

You can now market your products to the people of your locality or any chosen local govt. across the country. We have the mobile database (GSM Nos.) of all 774 local govt. in Nigeria. Yes, all local governments in nigera. You can have acces to this AMAZING RESOURCES with a token of 10,000. Yes just 10,000. I know it is sold for 150,000:00 out there. 08056754557 (whatsapp) to get yours. I am doing this to see other people succeed. PM me to get yours.
Re: Nigerian Troops Nab Boko Haram’s Major Drugs, Logistics Suppliers — Army (Photos by Charly68: 6:51am On Sep 09, 2015
The military will use those drugs to their advantage..Boko Haram are in for more trouble - Shai !
Re: Nigerian Troops Nab Boko Haram’s Major Drugs, Logistics Suppliers — Army (Photos by drjames006: 6:55am On Sep 09, 2015
UNIZIK .2015/2016 CHANGE OF COURSE
FORM/ PRE-DEGREE FORM, SCHOOL OF NURSING FORM,
MASTERS PROGRAM FORM, FORM, DIRECT- ENTRY FORM,
POST GRADUATE DIPLOMA FORM, PART TIME FORM, IS
OUT AND ON SALE, CONTACT THE SCHOOL ADMIN OFFICE
ON: 09034179974 FOR FURTHER INFORMATION ON HOW
TO APPLY AND GET ADMISSION ASSISTANCE, BEFORE
CLOSING DATE.
Re: Nigerian Troops Nab Boko Haram’s Major Drugs, Logistics Suppliers — Army (Photos by baslone: 7:05am On Sep 09, 2015
Do people still smoke ASPEN?

? #justTHinking

Re: Nigerian Troops Nab Boko Haram’s Major Drugs, Logistics Suppliers — Army (Photos by K3son(m): 7:10am On Sep 09, 2015
Well argued sir. But dont you think there is more to attacking a terror camp for just an arrest? This means engaging them in a fierce gun battle. This has two faces:
a possible arrest of a few after the battle,
and
secondly, loosing some soldiers and even the intercepted accomplish that has aided them with that reasonable information they have extracted.

But i do not argue the room for skepticism.

magicminister:

Re: Nigerian Troops Nab Boko Haram’s Major Drugs, Logistics Suppliers — Army (Photos by Aigbehis(m): 7:36am On Sep 09, 2015
magicminister:

Not as easy as you think.
Boko Haram are not fools. They are like soldiers too, who have strategized in case of invasion from Nigeria Army.
Re: Nigerian Troops Nab Boko Haram’s Major Drugs, Logistics Suppliers — Army (Photos by aderonkedeborah(f): 7:36am On Sep 09, 2015
good job
Re: Nigerian Troops Nab Boko Haram’s Major Drugs, Logistics Suppliers — Army (Photos by EmekaBlue(m): 7:37am On Sep 09, 2015
savages..that last guy na real boko frm bush wey xcort d goods
Re: Nigerian Troops Nab Boko Haram’s Major Drugs, Logistics Suppliers — Army (Photos by sekzy99(m): 7:55am On Sep 09, 2015
As I don't have friends and families to wish me happy birthday as most of them will forget.

I have decided to wish myself a HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Sept 9 pikin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Troops Nab Boko Haram’s Major Drugs, Logistics Suppliers — Army (Photos by rhames(m): 8:35am On Sep 09, 2015
magicminister:

they will shoot it down on sight.
Re: Nigerian Troops Nab Boko Haram’s Major Drugs, Logistics Suppliers — Army (Photos by magicminister: 8:37am On Sep 09, 2015
rhames:

they will shoot it down on sight.

A military drone cannot be sighted lool... its so high up in the sky you wouldnt even know what hit you when it eventually drops a bomb,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Femi Fani-Kayode Threatening Staff With Hammer - Sahara Reporters (Video) / Intelligence Services Locate Sunday Igboho's Hideout - Daily Post / Owo: Residents Attack Hausa In Retaliation, Loot Shops

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.