Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,132 members, 7,860,069 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 03:36 AM

Deplorable State Of Roads In The Oil City Of Warri (pictures) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Deplorable State Of Roads In The Oil City Of Warri (pictures) (31836 Views)

Lagos Commences Mechanized Sweeping Of Roads At Night (photos) / List Of Roads To Be Constructed In 2017 Budget / List Of Roads Lagos State Govt. Has Scheduled For Repairs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deplorable State Of Roads In The Oil City Of Warri (pictures) by adroitish: 8:44pm On Sep 09, 2015
The thunder that will fire most of our leaders in Nigeria is still being charged.

2 Likes

Re: Deplorable State Of Roads In The Oil City Of Warri (pictures) by Nobody: 8:45pm On Sep 09, 2015
Re: Deplorable State Of Roads In The Oil City Of Warri (pictures) by Rotimi47: 8:45pm On Sep 09, 2015
yang:
clearly the delta state govt is under performing vis a vis the funds it has

The local govt is also under-performing

But the major problem is not the govt of this area but the people and the way they think

Until you change your way of thinking and support Biafra

Funny how people live in a pit latrine of the zoo called Nigeria and still drive 10million naira cars inside it

Or how a man like Emami Ayiri is role model for people who come from this area

Nigerians are baboons and monkeys who do not know that the world of today is more collaborative

Build and develope your enviroment and stop mindless worship of money

Tompolo is the real role model in Delta state while Jonathan is the Commander in Chief; i thought PDP(people's deceiving party) who have been scamming people of that region since 2008 till date is said to have transformed that region.

4 Likes

Re: Deplorable State Of Roads In The Oil City Of Warri (pictures) by seedorfg(m): 8:46pm On Sep 09, 2015
i blame nafdac
Re: Deplorable State Of Roads In The Oil City Of Warri (pictures) by Emilokoiyawon: 8:46pm On Sep 09, 2015
I used to live in Effurun I recognize all these places well

3 Likes

Re: Deplorable State Of Roads In The Oil City Of Warri (pictures) by Osama10(m): 8:48pm On Sep 09, 2015
Its so sad whenever I visit that town, there is no government in that state.

We miss Ibori.

2 Likes

Re: Deplorable State Of Roads In The Oil City Of Warri (pictures) by MoneyGreen(m): 8:48pm On Sep 09, 2015
justirich:
pictures
which area be dis? I've to ogbolopso, jakpa junction, okopoko, refinery, DTC etc
Re: Deplorable State Of Roads In The Oil City Of Warri (pictures) by Nobody: 8:49pm On Sep 09, 2015
There is bad road every where in nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Deplorable State Of Roads In The Oil City Of Warri (pictures) by naijainfogalery: 8:49pm On Sep 09, 2015
Wow God bless Goodluck Jonathan that road is world class grin

4 Likes

Re: Deplorable State Of Roads In The Oil City Of Warri (pictures) by tayediggss: 8:50pm On Sep 09, 2015
I do miss Nigeria and want to come home, You leave and hope things will get better but they simply get worse. WHY? common road. I see pictures like this and i rethink. What did Nigerians do to deserve all this nonsense from leaders?

3 Likes

Re: Deplorable State Of Roads In The Oil City Of Warri (pictures) by gbenson(m): 8:51pm On Sep 09, 2015
yang:

But the major problem is not the govt of this area but the people and the way they think

Funny how people live in a pit latrine of the zoo called Nigeria and still drive 10million naira cars inside it

Nigerians are baboons and monkeys who do not know that the world of today is more collaborative

What of ABA in the heart of Biafraland....

3 Likes

Re: Deplorable State Of Roads In The Oil City Of Warri (pictures) by docadams: 8:54pm On Sep 09, 2015
Henrypraise:
I will support PMB and be a loyal fan if n wen only Uduaghan is brought to answer for his looting. Uduaghan looted delta dat even ameachi n igbinedion shouted "God forbid".

He destroyed d roads, n built a non-functional pedestrian bridge wit almost 50million at ugbuwangue.

If PMB n apc wants support from d niger deltans, Ameachi, Igbinedion, Uduaghan n Peter Odili shud be prosecuted, jailed n dia loot recovered.

Neighbour, I hail O. The bridge is even better. What will you say of the portion of the road from ugbangwe to the port?

2 Likes

Re: Deplorable State Of Roads In The Oil City Of Warri (pictures) by sanandreas(m): 8:55pm On Sep 09, 2015
Legacy of uduaghan despite huge allocation

3 Likes

Re: Deplorable State Of Roads In The Oil City Of Warri (pictures) by ebennick: 9:01pm On Sep 09, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
"PMB must fix our road", Quote me anywhere.

you know get governor? abi na federal road ? .

2 Likes

Re: Deplorable State Of Roads In The Oil City Of Warri (pictures) by InvertedHammer: 9:01pm On Sep 09, 2015
/
GEJ their hero

Uduaghan their role model.

Federal roads in SS region are in shambles. And you wonder what GEJ did for the SS region after 8 years.

\

4 Likes

Re: Deplorable State Of Roads In The Oil City Of Warri (pictures) by mekybabe1: 9:01pm On Sep 09, 2015
What will you say about the capital, Asaba? This one is far better na. Try Asaba.

4 Likes

Re: Deplorable State Of Roads In The Oil City Of Warri (pictures) by Jobabori(m): 9:02pm On Sep 09, 2015
DAugust:
The roads in Adamawa state which is not an oil producing state are not as worse as those in these pictures.

7 Likes

Re: Deplorable State Of Roads In The Oil City Of Warri (pictures) by imiefa30: 9:05pm On Sep 09, 2015
all hail deltans

2 Likes

Re: Deplorable State Of Roads In The Oil City Of Warri (pictures) by Orikinla(m): 9:07pm On Sep 09, 2015
[size=18pt]PAPA DECEIVE PIKIN (PDP) government that idiots were praising former President Goodluck Jonathan for road construction?[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Deplorable State Of Roads In The Oil City Of Warri (pictures) by ebennick: 9:09pm On Sep 09, 2015
I travel through IMO and ABIA STATE today I regretted it all these road no be ham na Biafra them dey fight for rubbish dem no fight for what they suppose fight for joor

1 Like

Re: Deplorable State Of Roads In The Oil City Of Warri (pictures) by mmsen: 9:09pm On Sep 09, 2015
ISpiksDaTroof:
Why don't your roads/streets ever have side walks instead of the people having to walk next to cars like wild animals on a reserve?

Nigeria is just one huge, freaking slum.

Most cities in Nigeria have sidewalks.

Delta state is a disgrace on the other hand.

So much money passes through the state coffers but little of it goes where it should.

5 Likes

Re: Deplorable State Of Roads In The Oil City Of Warri (pictures) by philips70(m): 9:12pm On Sep 09, 2015
These ones are child's play compared to Alegbo road down to the DSC expressway, Uti street down to the same expressway. Virtually all the roads in Warri are in a terrible situation save for Deco road which just got a facelift. Honestly, like someone said, if Uduaghan doesn't go to jail then the anti-corruption war is just a charade. Uduaghan left a debt of N637b for the new government with almost no work done. Whenever am in Warri I get fed up of Nigeria as a country. Driving around that town makes you so unhappy and frustrated.

9 Likes

Re: Deplorable State Of Roads In The Oil City Of Warri (pictures) by Nobody: 9:13pm On Sep 09, 2015
I stay in Warri and I weep 4 Warri pple
useless roads
even d pastors receive fat donations from these politicians and dey say nofin

5 Likes

Re: Deplorable State Of Roads In The Oil City Of Warri (pictures) by PMBfirstson(m): 9:14pm On Sep 09, 2015
Vote for APC next time....

3 Likes

Re: Deplorable State Of Roads In The Oil City Of Warri (pictures) by Abagworo(m): 9:14pm On Sep 09, 2015
DAugust:

Simple truth. The issue is if the bad roads are located visibly on busy areas where those driving past could see them. I can drive someone from Port Harcourt Airport via Eliozu, Stadium road, Elekahia road, Nwaja road, Odili road, Eastern bypass, Amadi flats, Forces Avenue to Port Harcourt Mall and then we drive through Station road, Azikiwe road and Aba road to lodge at Hotel Presidential. My guest will be wowed at the smooth and beautiful urban roads in Rivers State.

1 Like

Re: Deplorable State Of Roads In The Oil City Of Warri (pictures) by Nobody: 9:15pm On Sep 09, 2015
philips70:
These ones are child's play compared to Alegbo road down to the DSC expressway, Uti street down to the same expressway. Virtually all the roads in Warri are in a terrible situation save for Deco road which just got a facelift. Honestly, like someone said, if Uduaghan doesn't go to jail then the anti-corruption war is just a charade. Uduaghan left a debt of N637b for the new government with almost no work done. Whenever am in Warri I get fed up of Nigeria as a country. Driving around that town makes you so unhappy and frustrated.
my sentiments exactly. Uduaghan cannot go scot-free

5 Likes

Re: Deplorable State Of Roads In The Oil City Of Warri (pictures) by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 9:16pm On Sep 09, 2015
yang:

Idi0t.... How many of your fvcking so called wanna be biafran states have roads better than this? An please don't mention locations that are not in the east cos as far as I am concerned, only the greedy igbos are talking Biafra... Only a handful of igbos are not as f00lish as the remaining rams...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deplorable State Of Roads In The Oil City Of Warri (pictures) by Mishydoo(m): 9:17pm On Sep 09, 2015
These roads were done by Ibori...Uduaghan came and messed up everythn.He shld Be Probed...Dats y ds Okowa dude is a bad idea fr Deltans,he'll cover up d rubbish cos hez frm PDP...

6 Likes

Re: Deplorable State Of Roads In The Oil City Of Warri (pictures) by ANBAKO: 9:18pm On Sep 09, 2015
This Warri don carry last. Warri has everything to be the best City in the world but corruption, Godfatherism, militancy and tribalism is killing the city and the people.
I have been in Warri for 7 months but I see nothing apart from MOUTH!!!!

6 Likes

Re: Deplorable State Of Roads In The Oil City Of Warri (pictures) by DaGC(m): 9:23pm On Sep 09, 2015
Federal roads in the SS aint bad as most myopic people are suggesting. The last administration ensured that. Yes, I'm an avid traveler.

As for intercity roads, Uduaghan really carried last on that. To the point Deltans missed Ibori. The man had 8years for f*ck sakes angry and a federal government willing to do wonder for the state (Federal Uni, NIMASA dockyard, EPZ, Maritime Univ etc)!!!
undecided

There are still good roads though. The city shouldn't be the basis for judging Delta state.
Re: Deplorable State Of Roads In The Oil City Of Warri (pictures) by lacasera14(m): 9:24pm On Sep 09, 2015
This is common in Nigeria, except in calabar, you hardly find this kind of roads.

3 Likes

Re: Deplorable State Of Roads In The Oil City Of Warri (pictures) by duerap: 9:26pm On Sep 09, 2015
The story has not changed.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Aspirants - Full List / List Of Labour And Trade Unions That Have Shown 100% Solidarity With The NLC/TUC / El-Rufai Serves Passenger On Abuja-Kaduna Train

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.