Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,100 members, 7,859,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 11:06 PM

Deplorable State Of Roads In The Oil City Of Warri (pictures) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Deplorable State Of Roads In The Oil City Of Warri (pictures) (31833 Views)

Lagos Commences Mechanized Sweeping Of Roads At Night (photos) / List Of Roads To Be Constructed In 2017 Budget / List Of Roads Lagos State Govt. Has Scheduled For Repairs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deplorable State Of Roads In The Oil City Of Warri (pictures) by DaGC(m): 9:27pm On Sep 09, 2015
lacasera14:
This is common in Nigeria, except in calabar, you hardly find this kind of roads.

Nigga please undecided

Unless you are just talking of some parts in Cali and not Cross River state.

2 Likes

Re: Deplorable State Of Roads In The Oil City Of Warri (pictures) by GodswillAJudins(m): 9:29pm On Sep 09, 2015
Yes warri is an eyesore

1 Like

Re: Deplorable State Of Roads In The Oil City Of Warri (pictures) by kenwizi: 9:29pm On Sep 09, 2015
Uduaghan Emanuel former gov delta state, need to be in jail, I mean okere prisons, he destroy warri and delta state as a whole, imagine spending millions beautifying efferun round about, the later destroying it with fly over, then enerhen junction, build and scatter, then efferun sapele road from efferun round about to urhobo college this man trying to create BRT lane destroy and abandon the road after promising to complete before may 29 2015. Damm no meaningful development all through his 8years in office, udaghan udaghan abeg you with God report to the nearest police station and return our money, or else!!!! Go buy fan for okere prison cus na dere be ur house for years to come.....

6 Likes

Re: Deplorable State Of Roads In The Oil City Of Warri (pictures) by GodswillAJudins(m): 9:30pm On Sep 09, 2015
Yes warri is an eyesore especially during raining season.

5 Likes

Re: Deplorable State Of Roads In The Oil City Of Warri (pictures) by Nobody: 9:30pm On Sep 09, 2015
Smelling environment. Only animals can survival in such a state! Ptui! angry angry angry lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed undecided cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

Buhari should resign with immediate effect. What nonsense are those? What is wrong with Nigerians? How can we contribute to humanity when we can't even fix our own environment? lipsrsealed cry cry cry cry cry cry .

That society is worst than hell fire. Nigeria is by far the worst country on the planet!
Re: Deplorable State Of Roads In The Oil City Of Warri (pictures) by OneNaija(m): 9:31pm On Sep 09, 2015
I regret coming from that state called Delta. Tribalism and Godfather are all killing the state. I had a dream to contest for Governor some day and probe all the past leader there and change the face of Delta. I hate to admit but Delta State is the worst state to visit.

4 Likes

Re: Deplorable State Of Roads In The Oil City Of Warri (pictures) by lacasera14(m): 9:32pm On Sep 09, 2015
Abagworo:

Simple truth. The issue is if the bad roads are located visibly on busy areas where those driving past could see them. I can drive someone from Port Harcourt Airport via Eliozu, Stadium road, Elekahia road, Nwaja road, Odili road, Eastern bypass, Amadi flats, Forces Avenue to Port Harcourt Mall and then we drive through Station road, Azikiwe road and Aba road to lodge at Hotel Presidential. My guest will be wowed at the smooth and beautiful urban roads in Rivers State.
so true, almost every city has those awesome roads that amaze visitors and the crappy ones They ain't proud of.

1 Like

Re: Deplorable State Of Roads In The Oil City Of Warri (pictures) by Nobody: 9:33pm On Sep 09, 2015
I am beginning to develop eye problems. Perhaps due to the images coming out of Nigeria I see on this forum. Something needs to be done to fix that country. angry angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Deplorable State Of Roads In The Oil City Of Warri (pictures) by lacasera14(m): 9:34pm On Sep 09, 2015
DaGC:

Nigga please undecided

Unless you are just talking of some parts in Cali and not Cross River state.
Yea I said calabar, I've never seen bad roads here just smooth boulevards everywhere
Re: Deplorable State Of Roads In The Oil City Of Warri (pictures) by Gptech(m): 9:36pm On Sep 09, 2015
And this thread made front page last year undecided
https://www.nairaland.com/1917293/un-commends-delta-state-delivery
Some nairalanders were busy hailing d failure called Uduanghan.
Re: Deplorable State Of Roads In The Oil City Of Warri (pictures) by Ufuos4Love: 9:38pm On Sep 09, 2015
Henrypraise:
I will support PMB and be a loyal fan if n wen only Uduaghan is brought to answer for his looting. Uduaghan looted delta dat even ameachi n igbinedion shouted "God forbid".

He destroyed d roads, n built a non-functional pedestrian bridge wit almost 50million at ugbuwangue.

If PMB n apc wants support from d niger deltans, Ameachi, Igbinedion, Uduaghan n Peter Odili shud be prosecuted, jailed n dia loot recovered.
I support you 100%. Chai! I weep for my Delta whenever i compare the Delta of now(Uduaghan) to the Delta of then(Ibori). Take any public bus in Warri to any location and notice how people always mention Ibori's name when seeing the state of roads in the city. It's hard to admit, but i miss Ibori.....

4 Likes

Re: Deplorable State Of Roads In The Oil City Of Warri (pictures) by onyyy: 9:43pm On Sep 09, 2015
Also,police barrack road, dere is a terrible pot holes in front of d police station near pastor Ayo orisejafor aus, NPA area of d state too, refinery road, infact d list dey endless.

3 Likes

Re: Deplorable State Of Roads In The Oil City Of Warri (pictures) by DaGC(m): 9:43pm On Sep 09, 2015
lacasera14:
Yea I said calabar, I've never seen bad roads here just smooth boulevards everywhere

Municipal right?
Re: Deplorable State Of Roads In The Oil City Of Warri (pictures) by Nobody: 9:43pm On Sep 09, 2015
nigerian black leaders are a curse to the entire planet....bunch of fools... angry angry angry...how can an oil rich state look like this

2 Likes

Re: Deplorable State Of Roads In The Oil City Of Warri (pictures) by inze(m): 9:46pm On Sep 09, 2015
. . . anyone noticed how beautiful the sky looks in all them pictures or is it just me?

1 Like

Re: Deplorable State Of Roads In The Oil City Of Warri (pictures) by Jonwesley(m): 9:48pm On Sep 09, 2015
And when U try to park your car by the side walks to answer a phone call, angry and hungry looking touts will jump into your car claiming you have violated parking instructions and have your car impounded or you pay them a ransom to avoid some rough handling. Shame to that state that eats up her inhabitants. Nothing is good about warri, Effurrun, all over hyped and bloated bigwigs that can't do anything. I hate the area with a passion.

The uduaghan administration was just a joke. He virtually looted the state. Delta among top three that share fat money from faac yet so poor in infrastructures. Imagine an airport that was initially consulted and to cost #4billion, he connived and contrived it to #40billion, just like that. The airport has been banned by FAAN being substandard. He said " they should finish strong" and yes they killed the state strongly. And he wanted to upstage James Manager, the senator representing his constituency in the last primary elections. He must be held responsible for the deplorable conditions of the state. He sat on DESOPADEC and used the funds to his greed. In fact he must go to jail like his predecessor. That is what suits them. Go to Katsina, kano and see roads and you wonder that they are doing great things with their money, but Delta no. They only take the money for themselves and suffer the inhabitants. Bleep up delta state. That place sucks, and Bayelsa. Edo state is much better than these ones.

10 Likes

Re: Deplorable State Of Roads In The Oil City Of Warri (pictures) by Etruth: 9:48pm On Sep 09, 2015
I just dey laff all these posters. Una dey complain about Warri because u never come Asaba. The truth be say, Warri be like San Francisco when compared to Asaba. Uduaghan dealt with Delta North. #EFCCdotheneedful

5 Likes

Re: Deplorable State Of Roads In The Oil City Of Warri (pictures) by Nobody: 9:49pm On Sep 09, 2015
Eeyah. My own state roads dey on point sha grin
Re: Deplorable State Of Roads In The Oil City Of Warri (pictures) by omenka(m): 9:52pm On Sep 09, 2015
seunmsg:
What happened to the 13% derivation collected by Emmanuel Uduaghan in 8 years?
He used it to treat the bump on his forehead.

3 Likes

Re: Deplorable State Of Roads In The Oil City Of Warri (pictures) by ALISMILE(m): 9:56pm On Sep 09, 2015
seunmsg:
What happened to the 13% derivation collected by Emmanuel Uduaghan in 8 years?
anD idiiots will sstill be votin pPD
Re: Deplorable State Of Roads In The Oil City Of Warri (pictures) by dennismukoro(m): 10:05pm On Sep 09, 2015
UDUAGHAN LEFT OVER 600BILLION NAIRA DEPT FOR HIS CO PDP MAN.... HE IS STILL ROAMING FREELY. THE WHOLE OF WARRI ROAD IS NOTHING TO WRITE ABOUT. NO STREET LIGHT IS WORKING AGAIN. NIGHT LIFE IS DEAD. OKOWA APPOINTION OVER 70 SA, AND PA. I PITY FOR MY STATE

4 Likes

Re: Deplorable State Of Roads In The Oil City Of Warri (pictures) by olumide4christ: 10:05pm On Sep 09, 2015
[quote author=InvertedHammer post=37847420]/
GEJ their hero

Uduaghan their role model.

Federal roads in SS region are in shambles. And you wonder what GEJ did for the SS region after 8 years.

\[/quote

One can't help but wonder!

And Niger Deltans are asking for resource control!! What good have their leaders done that they will be able to manage their own resources?? Is it people like Uduaghan & co that cannot provide good roads in a city like Warri despite 13% derivation & other allocations that would judiciously use all the resources emanating from the Niger Delta?

Like I have said before, the leaders of the Niger Delta are the Niger Deltans greatest problem & no one else!! Who has been in charge of the NDDC all these years and N183 billion has been found to be missing from its coffers between 2008-2012? Niger Deltans, of course; not Hausas or Yorubas!!

6 Likes

Re: Deplorable State Of Roads In The Oil City Of Warri (pictures) by olumide4christ: 10:06pm On Sep 09, 2015
InvertedHammer:
/
GEJ their hero

Uduaghan their role model.

Federal roads in SS region are in shambles. And you wonder what GEJ did for the SS region after 8 years.

\

One can't help but wonder!

And Niger Deltans are asking for resource control!! What good have their leaders done that they will be able to manage their own resources?? Is it people like Uduaghan & co that cannot provide good roads in a city like Warri despite 13% derivation & other allocations that would judiciously use all the resources emanating from the Niger Delta?

Like I have said before, the leaders of the Niger Delta are the Niger Deltans greatest problem & no one else!! Who has been in charge of the NDDC all these years and N183 billion has been found to be missing from its coffers between 2008-2012? Niger Deltans, of course; not Hausas or Yorubas!!

4 Likes

Re: Deplorable State Of Roads In The Oil City Of Warri (pictures) by oweman: 10:07pm On Sep 09, 2015
[quote author=OZAOEKPE post=37828132]"PMB must fix our road", Quote me anywhere.

Yes HE must fix your roads .
that was the reason you voted for him as investment
but please don't wail like your cousins who has now been christen Nigerian wailers . Just take it easy you will be attended to .
Re: Deplorable State Of Roads In The Oil City Of Warri (pictures) by olumide4christ: 10:14pm On Sep 09, 2015
Mishydoo:
These roads were done by Ibori...Uduaghan came and messed up everythn.He shld Be Probed...Dats y ds Okowa dude is a bad idea fr Deltans,he'll cover up d rubbish cos hez frm PDP...

Why didn't you people do the needful at the governorship elections when most of Nigeria was doing same at the presidential polls? Why did you allow the PDP bandwagon effect to sweep you away?? Well you have 4 years minus 4 months to wait to redeem the fortunes of your state!!

5 Likes

Re: Deplorable State Of Roads In The Oil City Of Warri (pictures) by teadrake(m): 10:17pm On Sep 09, 2015
Osama10:
Its so sad whenever I visit that town, there is no government in that state.

We miss Ibori.
Bros?Are you referring to James Ibori?the guy that looted Delta's Treasury?

2 Likes

Re: Deplorable State Of Roads In The Oil City Of Warri (pictures) by ojeota(f): 10:20pm On Sep 09, 2015
I most say, this is disheartening. There is no single road in the whole of warri without potholes. Every single road network was destroyed by the former governor. Even the bridge he built in effurun roundabout does not have a well drainage system. This is the so called the oil city. Warri does not even deserve to be called a city.
The present governor is just there like as if he is an image. He has not made any significant move since he assumed office.
I can't wait to see the end of PDP in delta state.
It's pathetic.

4 Likes

Re: Deplorable State Of Roads In The Oil City Of Warri (pictures) by butanep(m): 10:21pm On Sep 09, 2015
I weap for Warri and cry for my own state. The way Uduagha destroyed the state. If Ibori went to jail, I think Uguagha should spend the rest of his life in jail with his family members. They destroyed delta to to a large extent.

Just imagine the round about where shophrite is located. That place is an eyesore. The kind of erosion in that place is just what I couldn't understand.

The state is very dirty as fit no governor was in that state for the past 8yrs.

I wonder where the oil money is going to?

5 Likes

Re: Deplorable State Of Roads In The Oil City Of Warri (pictures) by CuteNeSsOvaLoaD(f): 10:22pm On Sep 09, 2015
I passed through this very road 2day....Its too bad...The roads in warri are all BAD...Uduaghan no try atall infact,the thunder when wan strike am still dey do press-up and gather momentum...Nonsense angry

4 Likes

Re: Deplorable State Of Roads In The Oil City Of Warri (pictures) by Nobody: 10:24pm On Sep 09, 2015
Old airport road was motor able before some ediots went ahead to resurfaced their head thereby making the road useless...

Even in my neighbourhood which is same with Tompolo the road that connects all the estate street to the main road is nothing to write home about,yet tompolo,julius pondi and the senators residing there feel less concerned.....

Pdp shame!!!!!

Whenever I see tompolo I just feel like killing him and I would have stoned him if not that he always move with his securities

4 Likes

Re: Deplorable State Of Roads In The Oil City Of Warri (pictures) by fejikudz(m): 10:28pm On Sep 09, 2015
olumide4christ:

Why didn't you people do the needful at the governorship elections when most of Nigeria was doing same at the presidential polls? Why did you allow the PDP bandwagon effect to sweep you away?? Well you have 4 years minus 4 months to wait to redeem the fortunes of your state!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA grin grin grin.. Bros oo Are u a nigerian?? u dey live for 9ja?? Abi u never hear of RIGGING

1 Like

Re: Deplorable State Of Roads In The Oil City Of Warri (pictures) by dennismukoro(m): 10:28pm On Sep 09, 2015
even the deputy governor kingsly otuaro live at musheshe estate airport road
kevinberry:
Old airport road was motor able before some ediots went ahead to resurfaced their head thereby making the road useless...

Even in my neighbourhood which is same with Tompolo the road that connects all the estate street to the main road is nothing to write home about,yet tompolo,julius pondi and the senators residing there feel less concerned.....

Pdp shame!!!!!

Whenever I see tompolo I just feel like killing him and I would have stoned him if not that he always move with his securities

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerians React To The Possible Increase In The Petrol Price Of 145/litre To 152 / Lamidi Adeosun Is Not The New Chief Of Army Staff - Army / Nigeria Troops Clear Gwoza To Yemteke Road Of Roadside Mines And Ieds Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.