Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,076 members, 7,859,902 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 09:07 PM

Deplorable State Of Roads In The Oil City Of Warri (pictures) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Deplorable State Of Roads In The Oil City Of Warri (pictures) (31832 Views)

Lagos Commences Mechanized Sweeping Of Roads At Night (photos) / List Of Roads To Be Constructed In 2017 Budget / List Of Roads Lagos State Govt. Has Scheduled For Repairs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deplorable State Of Roads In The Oil City Of Warri (pictures) by mmsen: 6:24pm On Sep 10, 2015
ISpiksDaTroof:

If I have "Issues with particular cities"?! I almost didn't reply your rubbish.

Let me break it to you: NIGERIA DOES NOT HAVE A SINGLE MODERN CITY!!! All the country has, are: scattered Multi-storey buildings, surrounded my a few mansions and an overwhelming amount of slum dwellings. No effective drainage, electrical wiring is all around dangerous and a proper garbage collection system is virtually non existent ALL OVER THE COUNTRY!!! Basically--- sorry to say this--- a country of very dirty, unhygienic and filthy people.

Anyway, my point is that Nigerian "cities"---in the true sense of the word--- do not exist. At the most, we can call them "Modern Hamlets". But, cities? No.

You can't even name one city that you've visited?

There is effective drainage and garbage collection all over Abuja, parts of Enugu, Calabar, Uyo as well as most parts of Lekki. As well as GRAs all over the country.

Have you actually been to a Nigerian city?

You seem very angry being asked about your experiences. Were you kidnapped? Did you badly invest your money in Nigeria? Did someone withhold your salary and you didn't have enough to employ an employment lawyer?
Re: Deplorable State Of Roads In The Oil City Of Warri (pictures) by ISpiksDaTroof: 6:25pm On Sep 10, 2015
mmsen:

You can't even name one city that you've visited?

There is effective drainage and garbage collection all over Abuja, parts of Enugu, Calabar, Uyo as well as most parts of Lekki. As well as GRAs all over the country.

Have you actually been to a Nigerian city?

You seem very angry being asked about your experiences. Were you kidnapped? Did you badly invest your money in Nigeria? Did someone withhold your salary and you didn't have enough to employ an employment lawyer?

"Parts of this", "Parts of that". Basically, based on where you named, theres effective drainage and garbage pick up for less than (appx) 1million+, so what happens to the remaining 184,000,000+ people?!

Ok, it looks like you are bored. You will have to go look for a playmate another place else.

Ciao!

1 Like

Re: Deplorable State Of Roads In The Oil City Of Warri (pictures) by cheta02(m): 6:30pm On Sep 10, 2015
the last administration should be held responsible for this negligence. meanwhile let's support the new prosperity agenda for all deltans ". by his Excellency Arthur ifeanyi Okowa.
Re: Deplorable State Of Roads In The Oil City Of Warri (pictures) by 124mumsy: 7:05pm On Sep 10, 2015
did you reach jeddo; ubeji and shagwolor axis? what about the road leading to ernerhen junction I mean water resources.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Deplorable State Of Roads In The Oil City Of Warri (pictures) by Osama10(m): 7:16pm On Sep 10, 2015
The black man in particular NIGERIANS are cursed. angry

I just can't understand the serious retrogression going on.

The 3 basic amenities we need ; Light, Road & Water can't be provided by the government.

I weep for this country.

1 Like

Re: Deplorable State Of Roads In The Oil City Of Warri (pictures) by mmsen: 7:52pm On Sep 10, 2015
ISpiksDaTroof:

"Parts of this", "Parts of that". Basically, based on where you named, theres effective drainage and garbage pick up for less than (appx) 1million+, so what happens to the remaining 184,000,000+ people?!

Ok, it looks like you are bored. You will have to go look for a playmate another place else.

Ciao!

I do not have exhaustive knowledge of every geographic point in Nigeria - I mentioned the places that I frequent.

Meanwhile you've failed to name even ONE city.

Why is that?

You can't name one city that does not have sidewalks, as you have claimed. Or that does not have refuse collection or is completely without drainage.

You do not know what you are talking about.
Re: Deplorable State Of Roads In The Oil City Of Warri (pictures) by Harvard13(m): 8:04pm On Sep 10, 2015
its effurun market not uvwie market @ op. d govt has failed on that road and d market pple arent trying to help self. as for d nnpc complex road, i for happy if u snap my mum store mk i use am do advert but keke obstructed d view...dat road na pot. u fit cook party rice inside d holes on d road. warri sapele road was a case of failed BRT lane system...yes we had a mumu doctor governor. i tire sef.

1 Like

Re: Deplorable State Of Roads In The Oil City Of Warri (pictures) by Harvard13(m): 8:07pm On Sep 10, 2015
oh, and i forgot to add, take a trip to shaguolo or d road linking express to shaguolo where "oil workers" pass to go to work every morning...na skipping on top tire i dey skip to pass d road...pffft, Bleep up everywhere!!
Re: Deplorable State Of Roads In The Oil City Of Warri (pictures) by brightleave(m): 5:45pm On Sep 11, 2015
justirich:
more pictures
I live at 7up, my car suspensions, ball joint, etc die every month.
Re: Deplorable State Of Roads In The Oil City Of Warri (pictures) by Nobody: 12:09am On Sep 13, 2015
signz:

What do you expect? Okowa is an Asaba man, it's politically wise for him to develop his side b4 looking elsewhere.

I remember when Ibori was Governor, he was accused of developing warri and ignoring Asaba.

Baba... Which money is being used to develop Asaba? Is it Okowa ppl's money? Ibori's ppl produced the money he spent in the government. If it were FG issue now, some nuts will be shouting "our oil money"

Okowa should develop where the oil is coming from. Charity begins at home. All state governments in ND are cheating the oil producing communities too not just FG!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ambode Commissions Mall In Ikorodu / Kwankwaso Bails Northerners Arrested In Lagos Mile 12 Crisis (Photos) / Cracks Widen Among G-5 Governors Over Choice Of Presidential Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.