Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,781 members, 7,955,984 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:29 PM

8 Signs That Show A Guy Will Eventually Become An Irresponsible Husband - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 8 Signs That Show A Guy Will Eventually Become An Irresponsible Husband (57120 Views)

Pastor Ibiyeomie: If You Are Not Married At 35, You Are An Irresponsible Person / 13 Signs That Show A Guy Will Eventually Become An Irresponsible Husband / 13 Signs That Show Your Boyfriend Will Make An Irresponsible Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8 Signs That Show A Guy Will Eventually Become An Irresponsible Husband by MelonTech: 5:10pm On Sep 10, 2015
My people, get a POWER BANK that pampers your device; Xiaomi (MI) 10400mAH power bank!

This power bank sold 10,000 pieces in one day in India via flipkart. GET YOURS.

SINCE I STARTED SELLING THIS POWER BANK I HAVE NEVER GOTTEN A DISAPPOINTED CUSTOMER AND A CALL FOR REFUND!

Get high quality power bank that will PAMPER your devices.

Melon Technologies call 08033689593 or whatsapp 08027147181.

Re: 8 Signs That Show A Guy Will Eventually Become An Irresponsible Husband by situationroom: 7:21pm On Sep 10, 2015
talk about the girls attitude first bf u conclude..

more over not all the point on that list makes someone an irresponsible husband.. its just a fallacy of generalization
Re: 8 Signs That Show A Guy Will Eventually Become An Irresponsible Husband by schumastic(m): 8:28pm On Sep 10, 2015
wristbangle:

Yes they are. Oya I dey look for babe. U get one for me? tongue

u mentioned about five names, so pik one na lol
Re: 8 Signs That Show A Guy Will Eventually Become An Irresponsible Husband by tosyne2much(m): 5:19pm On Sep 11, 2015
ronald4lif:

Damn. Not again. This is the second time in less than 6months this is happening. Sad. embarassed
Bro, it happened like a magic

How have u been ?
Re: 8 Signs That Show A Guy Will Eventually Become An Irresponsible Husband by ronald4lif(m): 7:47pm On Sep 11, 2015
tosyne2much:
Bro, it happened like a magic

How have u been ?

I dey bruv. But why do they always come for you. Men should hustle and stop stealing phones nau. Dem no go even sell am better price and patapata dem use the proceed drink beer or fvck woman. Haba! sad
Re: 8 Signs That Show A Guy Will Eventually Become An Irresponsible Husband by ifex370(m): 3:48pm On Sep 13, 2015
vivypretty:
am good n u

fine fine... which toasting technique I wan use toast you now undecided
Re: 8 Signs That Show A Guy Will Eventually Become An Irresponsible Husband by vivypretty(f): 6:05pm On Sep 13, 2015
ifex370:

fine fine... which toasting technique I wan use toast you now undecided
na bread u go dey reason like that na
Re: 8 Signs That Show A Guy Will Eventually Become An Irresponsible Husband by ifex370(m): 8:01pm On Sep 13, 2015
vivypretty:

na bread u go dey reason like that na

Even fine girls too... Is allowed cool
Re: 8 Signs That Show A Guy Will Eventually Become An Irresponsible Husband by musafat(f): 1:11pm On Oct 06, 2015
nice one wink
Re: 8 Signs That Show A Guy Will Eventually Become An Irresponsible Husband by frubben(m): 11:45am On Mar 28, 2016
He plays video games like his life depends on it
guity as charged hehehehehhe
Re: 8 Signs That Show A Guy Will Eventually Become An Irresponsible Husband by Nobody: 8:19am On Nov 23, 2018
redgem:
Bad listening habit: most guys have this habit and it results in ineffective communication, which usually have an adverse impact on the productivity of the individual and their relationships. Poor listening definitely make a huge, negative impact on team morale and productivity. This situation usually results in conflicts and misunderstandings among partners , and it creates a negative environment.

Lack of Self control : some guys lack the ability to control their emotions, behavior, and desires. Guys should constantly be striving towards self-control and discipline, because these are foundations of integrity. One thing they need to understand about self-control is that it is not as much about saying no to certain fleshly desires, lusts
and cravings but more about living and abundant life free from addiction regret and shame.

Interrupting a conversation: guys are good at Interrupting a conversation with improper body language or inappropriate words and this has a negative impact on their relationships. My bf does this a lot and it annoys me... I've told him severally yet, he can't stop it.

Dirty: some guys are so dirty that if they should pass you, oh my God! you won't be able to breathe for hours and most of them terms it sexy.... Imagine animal odour is now sexy ta...go and sleep it's a turn off to we ladies.. We love guys that are neat, guys that organizes their home.

Bragging : some guys brag a lot eg MrCork I have no problem with a guy having money. However, I do have a problem when you decide to treat women like gold-diggers whose eyes are bound to widen at the mention of “Bugatti”. Yes, we like money, just like you men, but that doesn't mean you should also shout it.... Brags are turn off for me

I agree. And above all i love a man who can confide in his woman be faithful and loyal n trustworthy. Also i love a guy who can be romantic and sweet and protective and who isnt scared to show it to his woman no matter whos looking. Im lucky as my man is all this yet still manly and he is wise with money and interested in making our future better together as a team.
I dislike a man who cheats lies and pretends. Or a lazy man.
Re: 8 Signs That Show A Guy Will Eventually Become An Irresponsible Husband by Nobody: 8:20am On Nov 23, 2018
He plays video games like his life depends on it

In moderations ok. I love to play aswell.
Re: 8 Signs That Show A Guy Will Eventually Become An Irresponsible Husband by Nobody: 8:21am On Nov 23, 2018
wristbangle:

Lol. But I play video games a lot. Does it mean I will not be a responsible husband? shocked

As long as your wife can play too lol
Re: 8 Signs That Show A Guy Will Eventually Become An Irresponsible Husband by Nobody: 8:23am On Nov 23, 2018
wristbangle:

Well I can dispute this because atimes the attitude of some ladies can push a guy real hard to beat them but still it is advisable to control the anger.

I agree. My dad always beat my mum n myself n my brothers growing up. He was a drunk but so was my mum n she use to keep pushing and pushing him and always kept mouthing her mouth off n made him worse.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I'm In Love With Him But He Friendzoned Me / Would You Be Comfortable If You Friend Cohabits With Your Wife? / "Jesus Was Bisexual" - Yemisi Ilesanmi Attends London Gay Pride (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.