Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,801 members, 7,956,049 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:37 PM

The Pretty Banker Who Married A Danfo Driver: True Love Story - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Pretty Banker Who Married A Danfo Driver: True Love Story (91407 Views)

7 Virgins: Man Who Married His Sister In Anambra Undergoing Spiritual Cleansing / I Married A Stranger! I Caught My Wife With Her Boss At Ikeja Hotel! / Why This Oyinbo Married A Nigerian Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Pretty Banker Who Married A Danfo Driver: True Love Story by ElectGINeer(m): 3:32pm On Sep 10, 2015
Re: The Pretty Banker Who Married A Danfo Driver: True Love Story by athaboi(f): 3:33pm On Sep 10, 2015
I was thinking the guy was a full career danfo driver! The future was very bright already...coming frm UNIBEN, the lady knew it was a temporary danfo driver and not a full time! God bless ur home!! Enjoy

1 Like

Re: The Pretty Banker Who Married A Danfo Driver: True Love Story by oluking: 3:34pm On Sep 10, 2015
ladyF:
Awnnnn its not all about money...

Its [size=20pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin
You go soon carry belle,as you dey waka every where.
Re: The Pretty Banker Who Married A Danfo Driver: True Love Story by kazmanbanjoko(m): 3:34pm On Sep 10, 2015
sebi you be danfo driver, sure, I am a danfo driver. sure[sup][/sup]
Re: The Pretty Banker Who Married A Danfo Driver: True Love Story by yungkelz(m): 3:35pm On Sep 10, 2015
Shit story
Re: The Pretty Banker Who Married A Danfo Driver: True Love Story by Joy1706(f): 3:36pm On Sep 10, 2015
mayorkyzo:
So sweet...love like this is rare to find these days...
Girls that their parents don't own bicycles wanna sit in the front of hummer jeep..
Isn't it normal to aim to do better than ur parents?

1 Like

Re: The Pretty Banker Who Married A Danfo Driver: True Love Story by Toks2008(m): 3:38pm On Sep 10, 2015
INTROVERT:
oh my, oh my cry... touching story

Proper Christian courtship, no sex but prayers and proper social networking and interaction.
I proposed to her in church and against all odds, she accepted.

Mtshew

I tot it was a story of a proper danfo driver and not a temporary unfortunate graduate.

And who says danfo drivers are so low to date bankers? Aneg danfo drivers get levels.
Re: The Pretty Banker Who Married A Danfo Driver: True Love Story by valmunich(m): 3:38pm On Sep 10, 2015
bjprodint:
D man no poor nah,I bin tink say d name of the danfo driver b monsuru wey marry sasha(obama daughter)
grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Pretty Banker Who Married A Danfo Driver: True Love Story by niggi4life(m): 3:42pm On Sep 10, 2015
wetin do d man for nose? Abi na Pinokyo method? angry

1 Like

Re: The Pretty Banker Who Married A Danfo Driver: True Love Story by idrissunny: 3:42pm On Sep 10, 2015
True love, but very rare to come now
INTROVERT:

Proper Christian courtship, no sex but prayers and proper social networking and interaction.
Re: The Pretty Banker Who Married A Danfo Driver: True Love Story by neutralg(m): 3:42pm On Sep 10, 2015
nice love story bt I knw no girls of nowadays can do this.... ...I remain Neutral
Re: The Pretty Banker Who Married A Danfo Driver: True Love Story by Ilekeh(f): 3:44pm On Sep 10, 2015
Where's the pic of the woman?
Re: The Pretty Banker Who Married A Danfo Driver: True Love Story by fm7070: 3:45pm On Sep 10, 2015
Serious and cool headed danfo drivers are making cool money these days
Infact, they are making more money than some bankers
Re: The Pretty Banker Who Married A Danfo Driver: True Love Story by nwakaibeya1: 3:47pm On Sep 10, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=73_HYeb2Io8 >THOSE who HAVE spiritual eye listen to the utterance in video&know its TRUE but YOU CANT accept truth easily?we understand humanbeigns too well because we own the night and those who reject out truth and revelation will defend themselves in the NIGHT
Re: The Pretty Banker Who Married A Danfo Driver: True Love Story by Nobody: 3:48pm On Sep 10, 2015
bjprodint:
D man no poor nah,I bin tink say d name of the danfo driver b monsuru wey marry sasha(obama daughter)

WETIN DO AM FOR NOSE sad
Re: The Pretty Banker Who Married A Danfo Driver: True Love Story by MacFem: 3:52pm On Sep 10, 2015
this is heart rendering! I have always known that when Go turns to you, it surely becomes your turn
smiley
Re: The Pretty Banker Who Married A Danfo Driver: True Love Story by stuff46(m): 3:55pm On Sep 10, 2015
Ije love oooo
Re: The Pretty Banker Who Married A Danfo Driver: True Love Story by elohorayodele: 3:56pm On Sep 10, 2015
INTROVERT:

touching story, what part of your body did it touch? cheesy
Re: The Pretty Banker Who Married A Danfo Driver: True Love Story by Crixina(f): 3:57pm On Sep 10, 2015
mayorkyzo:
Girls that their parents don't own bicycles wanna sit in the front of hummer jeep..
Re: The Pretty Banker Who Married A Danfo Driver: True Love Story by NemzySeries(m): 4:01pm On Sep 10, 2015
y d man look like woman & d woman look like man?

sha make no yeye gal post say "can I marry a man earning 60k or less" bkos na ur mate marry danfo driver & 2day dem dey uk & dem get choice properties 4 lekki......hustle doesn't kill

2 Likes

Re: The Pretty Banker Who Married A Danfo Driver: True Love Story by Had1zasaf: 4:07pm On Sep 10, 2015
INTROVERT:

Nice piece
But na d woman sef look like danfo driver sef
Re: The Pretty Banker Who Married A Danfo Driver: True Love Story by Nobody: 4:08pm On Sep 10, 2015
Those were the days Nigerian women respected themselves.
Re: The Pretty Banker Who Married A Danfo Driver: True Love Story by canalily(m): 4:12pm On Sep 10, 2015
This looks like buhari and osinbajo campaign postergrin grin
Re: The Pretty Banker Who Married A Danfo Driver: True Love Story by lampardizik(m): 4:20pm On Sep 10, 2015
mayorkyzo:

Do you know the reason they don't own bicyclesangry
Re: The Pretty Banker Who Married A Danfo Driver: True Love Story by Chibyke07: 4:22pm On Sep 10, 2015
ighotago......super story
Re: The Pretty Banker Who Married A Danfo Driver: True Love Story by Orikinla(m): 4:24pm On Sep 10, 2015
HALLELUJAH! YES, GOD IS REAL AND TRUE. Only a fool will say there is no GOD.
Re: The Pretty Banker Who Married A Danfo Driver: True Love Story by Orikinla(m): 4:31pm On Sep 10, 2015
grin grin
oluking:

grin
oluking:

Re: The Pretty Banker Who Married A Danfo Driver: True Love Story by HirstMOG(m): 4:32pm On Sep 10, 2015
Heaven on Earth sir. Thank God I am a Sanctuary member (Levite) in the Winners Family. I actually got my first job after joining the sanctuary unit.

1 Like

Re: The Pretty Banker Who Married A Danfo Driver: True Love Story by dazzlingd(m): 4:35pm On Sep 10, 2015
bjprodint:

you no go gree....didn't u read he became a danfo driver and his gf left him.

How many of u girls can stick to a guy who is not doing too well presently and experiencing a temporary low class life but with potentials to be successful in life....

Most girls want prepared meal, damn the process

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Pretty Banker Who Married A Danfo Driver: True Love Story by MelonTech: 4:48pm On Sep 10, 2015
My people! Get a POWER BANK that pampers your device; Xiaomi (MI) 10400mAH power bank!

This power bank sold 10,000 pieces in one day in India via flipkart. GET YOURS.

SINCE I STARTED SELLING THIS POWER BANK I HAVE NEVER GOTTEN A DISAPPOINTED CUSTOMER AND A CALL FOR REFUND!

Get high quality power bank that will PAMPER your devices.
Don't let cheap junks call power bank kill your sweet device!!!

Melon Technologies call 08033689593 or whatsapp 08027147181.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lady Thanks Her Husband For Marrying Her (Photos) / My Husband's Pride Wants To Ruin Our Home / My Friend Is Sleeping With His 13-Year-Old Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.