Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,771 members, 7,809,976 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:05 PM

The Pretty Banker Who Married A Danfo Driver: True Love Story - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Pretty Banker Who Married A Danfo Driver: True Love Story (91135 Views)

7 Virgins: Man Who Married His Sister In Anambra Undergoing Spiritual Cleansing / I Married A Stranger! I Caught My Wife With Her Boss At Ikeja Hotel! / Why This Oyinbo Married A Nigerian Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Pretty Banker Who Married A Danfo Driver: True Love Story by jeffobodo: 4:48pm On Sep 10, 2015
Does useless olosho girls will not read this one.....looking for already made men since 1915
Re: The Pretty Banker Who Married A Danfo Driver: True Love Story by abiambo(m): 4:50pm On Sep 10, 2015
Wait o... OP Wetin do him Nose
Re: The Pretty Banker Who Married A Danfo Driver: True Love Story by holusormi(m): 4:51pm On Sep 10, 2015
Cool story undecided ,,,, but why that man head con be like horn na
Re: The Pretty Banker Who Married A Danfo Driver: True Love Story by Hardeybohwarley(m): 4:55pm On Sep 10, 2015
Most time love and instinct work hand to hand..... What a happy endin for them ... In nat geo wild voice "follow your instinct"
Re: The Pretty Banker Who Married A Danfo Driver: True Love Story by sandilo: 5:10pm On Sep 10, 2015
I knew this guy in UNIBEN o!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations bro. May the Almighty God continue to bless you and your family in Jesus name, Amen
Re: The Pretty Banker Who Married A Danfo Driver: True Love Story by kevoh(m): 5:16pm On Sep 10, 2015
The story is not for this 2015 timeline. Young people have evolved way more than that, even a graduate with a job of 70k will get snubbed by most ladies of marriageable age.
Re: The Pretty Banker Who Married A Danfo Driver: True Love Story by Lawsimon(m): 5:17pm On Sep 10, 2015
ladyF:
Awnnnn its not all about money...

Its [size=20pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin
LadyF and Introvert we are experiencing una scarcity on Nairaland, why?
Re: The Pretty Banker Who Married A Danfo Driver: True Love Story by Nobody: 5:25pm On Sep 10, 2015
nobody nose tomorrow. knows*...get it

1 Like

Re: The Pretty Banker Who Married A Danfo Driver: True Love Story by therapistmrs: 5:31pm On Sep 10, 2015
This is really a beautiful love story, true love does exit after all.God bless you for sharing your story.I always counsel people that they should always look for Good qualities in their partner when they want to settle.
therapistmrs.. com
Re: The Pretty Banker Who Married A Danfo Driver: True Love Story by cristweeezy(m): 5:37pm On Sep 10, 2015
mayorkyzo:
So sweet...love like this is rare to find these days...
Girls that their parents don't own bicycles wanna sit in the front of hummer jeep..
true talk. Buh all na hustle.
Re: The Pretty Banker Who Married A Danfo Driver: True Love Story by bigtt76(f): 5:45pm On Sep 10, 2015
Awww so touchingly nice BUT nor bi now again o! Make church babe gree for danfo driver chai tufiakwa ....no bi my potion go be the response tongue
Re: The Pretty Banker Who Married A Danfo Driver: True Love Story by otiigba1(m): 5:48pm On Sep 10, 2015
All i can see here are two ugly people, lets be honest. shocked

Were is the pretty banker?
Re: The Pretty Banker Who Married A Danfo Driver: True Love Story by kinibigdeal(m): 5:48pm On Sep 10, 2015
With this, NL single babes can go to CMS and get a better Danfo suitor >:
Re: The Pretty Banker Who Married A Danfo Driver: True Love Story by Orikinla(m): 6:09pm On Sep 10, 2015
[size=18pt]Adversity is just a page, not your whole book. Adversity is simply hell’s attempt to abort the next season of blessing God has scheduled for your life. The eyes of your Father are upon you. Expect a miraculous rescue.
~ Dr. Mike Murdock (drmikemurdock@thewisdomcenter.tv)

“The Lord upholdeth all that fall, and raiseth up all those that be bowed down,” (Psalm 145:14).
“When thou passest through the waters, I will be with thee; and through the rivers, they shall not overflow thee: when thou walkest through the fire, thou shalt not be burned; neither shall the flame kindle upon thee,” (Isaiah 43:2).[/size]
Re: The Pretty Banker Who Married A Danfo Driver: True Love Story by GoodFaith: 6:09pm On Sep 10, 2015
otiigba1:
All i can see here are two ugly people, lets be honest. shocked

Were is the pretty banker?
Thank you for judging their looks
But they are happily married
So go play
Please go look for a very pretty girl that is likely trash and live your life unhappy
Re: The Pretty Banker Who Married A Danfo Driver: True Love Story by GoodFaith: 6:10pm On Sep 10, 2015
sandilo:
I knew this guy in UNIBEN o!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations bro. May the Almighty God continue to bless you and your family in Jesus name, Amen
you should be between 47 and 51
Re: The Pretty Banker Who Married A Danfo Driver: True Love Story by otiigba1(m): 6:48pm On Sep 10, 2015
GoodFaith:

Thank you for judging their looks
But they are happily married
So go play
Please go look for a very pretty girl that is likely trash and live your life unhappy
i can judge them which ever way i want, if they don't want to be judged why put up their photos on Nairaland? So in your own understanding marrying a pretty girl makes life unhappy. undecided
Re: The Pretty Banker Who Married A Danfo Driver: True Love Story by Surejobsng(m): 7:05pm On Sep 10, 2015
This is true life grin
Re: The Pretty Banker Who Married A Danfo Driver: True Love Story by jackima: 7:12pm On Sep 10, 2015
It has to be God. The God of Winners' always at work continuously!
Re: The Pretty Banker Who Married A Danfo Driver: True Love Story by Edusouls(m): 7:14pm On Sep 10, 2015
INTROVERT:
oh my, oh my cry... touching story

Proper Christian courtship, no sex but prayers and proper social networking and interaction.
I proposed to her in church and against all odds, she accepted.
you new generation of terrible girls learn and see what is true luv and building with ur man and not proffessional gold digging..
Re: The Pretty Banker Who Married A Danfo Driver: True Love Story by Edusouls(m): 7:16pm On Sep 10, 2015
mayorkyzo:
Girls that their parents don't own bicycles wanna sit in the front of hummer jeep..
yes they are called endtime girls,greedy to the bone marrows....
Re: The Pretty Banker Who Married A Danfo Driver: True Love Story by Edusouls(m): 7:18pm On Sep 10, 2015
BlackrulesDworld:
A virtuous woman is hard to come by.

This is a typical example of a humble woman, not those hungry b*tches rooming around the streeet today.
yes and virtuous women have just extincted in our times,we now have calamity women with us...
Re: The Pretty Banker Who Married A Danfo Driver: True Love Story by Edusouls(m): 7:23pm On Sep 10, 2015
those days when women still exists, not this very dangerous times when wojezeebels exists...
Re: The Pretty Banker Who Married A Danfo Driver: True Love Story by Mbediogu(m): 8:17pm On Sep 10, 2015
Re: The Pretty Banker Who Married A Danfo Driver: True Love Story by Mbediogu(m): 8:22pm On Sep 10, 2015
[quote author=AmicableEd post=37865055]

Great is the reward of those who believe to
the end. Expect more blessings because u built on very SOLID FOUNDATION- THE LIVING GOD. The task ahead of both of you
is bring Samuel and David up along the line
of your believe and they will be positive factors for changing this ugly world. Let God take the glory.

1 Like

Re: The Pretty Banker Who Married A Danfo Driver: True Love Story by Alihkizito(m): 8:24pm On Sep 10, 2015
Yea very touching,....
Just matter of time,yours shall come your way,and blessed is that man... That shall be yours.

Very touching...... ;(

INTROVERT:
oh my, oh my cry... touching story

Proper Christian courtship, no sex but prayers and proper social networking and interaction.
I proposed to her in church and against all odds, she ccepted.
cry
Re: The Pretty Banker Who Married A Danfo Driver: True Love Story by coolimpetus: 8:56pm On Sep 10, 2015
am so excited to read this story. wonderful, so inspiring. it can only be God.
Re: The Pretty Banker Who Married A Danfo Driver: True Love Story by Rapoo(m): 9:18pm On Sep 10, 2015
Sorry I don't read love stories bt I just view the pictures
Re: The Pretty Banker Who Married A Danfo Driver: True Love Story by flokii: 9:19pm On Sep 10, 2015
Nairaland girls no go learn from this one o...

na Mr. fresh, Mr hot and how to meet Mr. ready made thread dem go dey create/read

How many of you will answer if an okada man or danfo driver toast you grin
Re: The Pretty Banker Who Married A Danfo Driver: True Love Story by arabianights: 11:09pm On Sep 10, 2015
mayorkyzo:

Which woman wan suffer ? please point one out.See your mouth.
Re: The Pretty Banker Who Married A Danfo Driver: True Love Story by kosokoadeyemi: 3:33am On Sep 11, 2015
Na God ooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Sleeps With His Neighbor's Wife, Beats Her Husband After He Caught Them / My Husband Has Become A Domestic Slave In Our House & I Do Not Know How To Stop / John Edobor, Man Accused Of Breaking Wife's Legs Tells His Side Of The Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.