Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,054 members, 7,956,938 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 11:11 PM

The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. - Agriculture (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. (110667 Views)

How To Start Plantain Farming In Nigeria / How To Get Best Hybrid Plantain Sucker/ Plantain Farm Management in Nigeria / Ogbomoso Plantain Farm Estate:Your Fastlane To Making Millions And Wealth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (44) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:48am On Mar 20, 2017
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=775020692660957&id=165808513582181&__tn__=%2As
Power of delegating:How it can change your life
Agood read for every agropreneur
Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:41am On Mar 21, 2017
Why would the city be clustered by hungry people who are doing nothing when the surrounding states are made up of vast expanses of productive farmlands? Even when you can make millions from farming without stress? Do plantain
Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:23am On Mar 22, 2017
Plantain farming is the most neglected farming in Nigeria, yet, holds more promises and profit potential than most other farming.
Do plantain
Check www.facebook.com/waleagro
Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:26am On Mar 23, 2017
Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 5:56pm On Mar 23, 2017
Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:29am On Mar 24, 2017
Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 10:57am On Mar 25, 2017
Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 12:14pm On Mar 26, 2017
Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:52am On Mar 27, 2017
Though the business is lucrative but my advice is, ‘The size of your farm should depend on the size of your dream, creativity and innovation. Avoid taking on too much than you can be able to handle financially and in terms of personnel’. Besides embracing modern farming practices, seeds and technology, be passionate about what you do and give farming additional time’.
Check more on www.facebook.com/waleagro
Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:51pm On Mar 28, 2017
Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 10:26pm On Mar 29, 2017
Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 12:01am On Mar 31, 2017
Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by amusco2410: 2:01pm On Mar 31, 2017
@Lesgupnigeria, You are doing a great work here, keep it up. Please send me a proposal on two acres of land at amusco2@gmail.com, thanks.
Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:23pm On Mar 31, 2017
amusco2410:
@Lesgupnigeria, You are doing a great work here, keep it up. Please send me a proposal on two acres of land at amusco2@gmail.com, thanks.
Ok.Thanks.
Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by Horus(m): 2:10am On Apr 01, 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=06ACqOJSQc0

Basic Knowledge Needed for Plantain Farming

Plantain Farming could be a good business but without a well acquired knowledge about it, it could turn out to be a worse farming. watch this short slides to gain the basic knowledge needed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 11:08am On Apr 02, 2017
Horus:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=06ACqOJSQc0

Basic Knowledge Needed for Plantain Farming

Plantain Farming could be a good business but without a well acquired knowledge about it, it could turn out to be a worse farming. watch this short slides to gain the basic knowledge needed.
Nice.
Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:47am On Apr 04, 2017
Within 10months your plantain should be ready to produce, and as one is getting matured for harvest, another one is replacing it, they continue in that circle removing any stress expenses of planting again. All you do is to harvest and reap your profits all year round.
This is one of the reason why plantain is the best.
Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:59am On Apr 06, 2017
https://www.nairaland.com/2821669/how-sell-plantain-profitable-markets
Looking for how to look for market.
Read this thread.
Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 4:24pm On Apr 11, 2017
Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by Vatod(m): 5:07pm On Apr 11, 2017
Lesgupnigeria:
It can make you a multimillionaire within a year and keeps generating money for you up to 25years if well maintained.
The revenue after the first year keeps coming in multiple fold year in year out.

It's the most profitable venture you can start this season.
Get more info on starting plantain farming business on www.facebook.com/waleagro
****did you know any serious plaintain buyer in Lagos and environs I can supply in a large quantity, if they are ready tobuy in a reasonable price
Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 10:45pm On Apr 11, 2017
Vatod:
****did you know any serious plaintain buyer in Lagos and environs I can supply in a large quantity, if they are ready tobuy in a reasonable price
Let's discuss through 08164628081
Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:18am On Apr 13, 2017
Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by pat077: 3:24pm On Apr 13, 2017
Lesgupnigeria:
Why would the city be clustered by hungry people who are doing nothing when the surrounding states are made up of vast expanses of productive farmlands? Even when you can make millions from farming without stress? Do plantain
is it advisable to plant plantain on a lease land?
Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:43pm On Apr 13, 2017
pat077:
is it advisable to plant plantain on a least land?
I don't understand your question
How do you mean by a least land?
Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by pat077: 9:12pm On Apr 13, 2017
Lesgupnigeria:

I don't understand your question
How do you mean by a least land?
I mean if it's advisable to lease a land for the cultivation if one does not have enough money to buy the land.
Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 4:52pm On Apr 14, 2017
pat077:
I mean if it's advisable to lease a land for the cultivation if one does not have enough money to buy the land.
Its not advisable to cultivate on a lease land because of the perennial nature of plantain.
You can lease land for annual crops.
Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by pat077: 5:16pm On Apr 14, 2017
Lesgupnigeria:

Its not advisable to cultivate on a lease land because of the perennial nature of plantain.
You can lease land for annual crops.
can someone have a reasonable yeild in an arch of land?
Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 12:44pm On Apr 15, 2017
pat077:
can someone have a reasonable yeild in an arch of land?
You can start from there.
Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by karlxavier(m): 7:35pm On Apr 15, 2017
Op, please I sent you a mail. Kindly reply
Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:20am On Apr 17, 2017
karlxavier:
Op, please I sent you a mail. Kindly reply
PlEase resend,could not find it
Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by karlxavier(m): 11:24am On Apr 17, 2017
I just made it visible for you to see. Check now sir

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (44) (Reply)

How Do I Start Snail Rearing? / General Market/food Price ( weekly Update ) / PICTURES..The Construction Of Free Range Snail Farming System.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.