Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,411 members, 7,822,908 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:19 PM

The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. - Agriculture (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. (106527 Views)

How To Start Plantain Farming In Nigeria / How To Get Best Hybrid Plantain Sucker/ Plantain Farm Management in Nigeria / Ogbomoso Plantain Farm Estate:Your Fastlane To Making Millions And Wealth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (43) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by phenomem(m): 3:14pm On Feb 26, 2017
Please send proposal on 1 acre of land to raheem_mutiu@yahoo.com. plus your consultation cost
Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:31am On Feb 28, 2017
Ok
Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by jayyjayy1(m): 7:37am On Mar 01, 2017
phenomem:
Please send proposal on 1 acre of land to raheem_mutiu@yahoo.com. plus your consultation cost
send same proposal to cissejunaid@yahoo.com
Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:55pm On Mar 03, 2017
Ok.Sent

1 Like

Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by Djrubangs: 10:54pm On Mar 03, 2017
Yungwizzzy:
My Great great grandfather farmed
My great grandfather farmed
My grandfather farmed
My father did not farm
And you want me to farm

Please some opinions should really be kept personal
*spits on thread*
why didn't you shut up and just pass.keep your ideas to ur self.
Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by Urbangrow: 11:48am On Mar 04, 2017
@Lesgupnigeria

Good morning
Please I like to be sent the proposal as well for 1 acre of land to opp2011@yahoo.co.uk as well as consultation cost.
Thank you
Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by ADONRI(m): 8:27pm On Mar 04, 2017
@Lesgupnigeria

Please send proposal on 10 acre of land to ikpomwonsa.adonri@laposte.net plus your consultation cost thank you.
Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 2:50pm On Mar 05, 2017
Ok
Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:24am On Mar 07, 2017
I remain committed to providing farmers with improved plantain suckers with fast growth and early fruiting. Our plantain species are always a sure bet, exceeding farmers’ expectations in terms of performance and profitability in all the farms across the country where they are being used
Check more on www.Facebook.com/waleagro
Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by Oefe: 3:19am On Mar 08, 2017
My brother,well done. I want to know more about this plantain stuff,there is this treated suckers u always post that looks good.Do u have them now? If yes, I will want to visit ur farm to see for my self.
Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:47am On Mar 08, 2017
Oefe:
My brother,well done. I want to know more about this plantain stuff,there is this treated suckers u always post that looks good.Do u have them now? If yes, I will want to visit ur farm to see for my self.
Yes.Thanks.You can call me to schedule a visit.
Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by jayyjayy1(m): 5:59pm On Mar 08, 2017
Boss av not seen the proposal 4 an acre. Kindly send it to my email- cissejunaid@yahoo.com. To include consultancy, thank u.
Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:24pm On Mar 08, 2017
jayyjayy1:
Boss av not seen the proposal 4 an acre. Kindly send it to my email- cissejunaid@yahoo.com. To include consultancy, thank u.
Ok.sent
Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 5:06pm On Mar 09, 2017
With the introduction of industrial processing of plantain, which has recently been adopted, and the increased interest in production by farmers in the country, mass production of plantain for export is now possible.
Do plantain
Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 11:31am On Mar 10, 2017
Unlike some other starchy food whose demand tends to fall with rising income, demand for plantain increases every day.
Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by lungimiranza: 6:01pm On Mar 10, 2017
Please send me a proposal on two acres of land at balogunabayo@gmail.com thanks
Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by lungimiranza: 8:31pm On Mar 10, 2017
lungimiranza:
Please send me a proposal on two acres of land at balogunabayo@gmail.com thanks
Still expecting your reply in my box once again thanks in advance.
Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:47am On Mar 11, 2017
lungimiranza:
Still expecting your reply in my box once again thanks in advance.
Ok.sent
Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 2:01pm On Mar 12, 2017
Quality species of plantain can help to make emerging farmers successful.
Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:59am On Mar 13, 2017
Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by Urbangrow: 7:11pm On Mar 13, 2017
@Lesgupnigeria

Good morning
Please I like to be sent the proposal as well for 1 acre of land to opp2011@yahoo.co.uk as well as consultation cost.
Thank you

Hello Lesgupnigeria
I am yet to receive your proposal as requested above. Please can you send it to my email address?
Thanks
Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:20am On Mar 14, 2017
Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by Oefe: 5:01pm On Mar 14, 2017
I have gotten up to 5 heces but how to go about the clearing is my challenge now. Should I go for manual clearing or mechanical?
Which of ur phone numbers are on whatsapp?
Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:41am On Mar 15, 2017
Oefe:
I have gotten up to 5 heces but how to go about the clearing is my challenge now. Should I go for manual clearing or mechanical?
Which of ur phone numbers are on whatsapp?
08164628081 is my WhatsApp line
Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 5:26pm On Mar 15, 2017
Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by Hollar007(m): 10:40pm On Mar 15, 2017
Please send proposal on 1 acre of land to olyinka007@yahoo.com or what's app 07061532953 plus your consultation cost
Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 1:47pm On Mar 16, 2017
It is essential that you purchase suckers only from a farm that is reputable and trusted
Do plantain
Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by adeluwafemi: 4:32pm On Mar 16, 2017
Please send proposal on 1 hectare of farmland plus your consultation cost
Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:33am On Mar 17, 2017
Once the land for your plantain farm is cleared, you will need to take certain steps for making the land suitable for growing plantain. This is necessary for creating the right soil conditions for a healthy growth of these young plants, and to ensure that your plantain plantation is successful in the long run.
Do Plantain....it pays
Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:48pm On Mar 17, 2017
Do not leave much suckers to be attached with a plant as two are usually enough.
Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:32pm On Mar 18, 2017
Only those that dare to dream big and take that extra-mile achieve success in life.
Agriculture in Nigeria is ripe for investment
Do plantain

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (43) (Reply)

A Farmer Killed Huge Python In His Farm In Rivers State (Photos) / Is Fish Farming As Lucrative As People Make It ? / Beginning A Small Scale Snail Farm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.