Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,852 members, 7,813,906 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:10 PM

Ladies, Can You Accept Dangote's Proposal To You As 4th Wife??? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Can You Accept Dangote's Proposal To You As 4th Wife??? (2353 Views)

Emoh Adoga Replies Moses Dickson, "He Wanted Me As His 4th Wife" / Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? / Guys: She Drops This After Cheating & Breaking Up With You Will You Accept It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies, Can You Accept Dangote's Proposal To You As 4th Wife??? by Oooops: 8:11am On Sep 11, 2015
I need honest answers....

If the richest man in Africa comes to propose to you and wanting to make you his 4th wife would you accept his proposal

sincere response
Re: Ladies, Can You Accept Dangote's Proposal To You As 4th Wife??? by misspicy(f): 8:12am On Sep 11, 2015

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Accept Dangote's Proposal To You As 4th Wife??? by therealdeal10: 8:14am On Sep 11, 2015
9ija gals wuld so accept
Re: Ladies, Can You Accept Dangote's Proposal To You As 4th Wife??? by honeygirl17: 8:15am On Sep 11, 2015
Kinni big deal? even 10th wife sef
Re: Ladies, Can You Accept Dangote's Proposal To You As 4th Wife??? by Sveen: 8:16am On Sep 11, 2015
Da fuq, they'll accept to be the 100th wife.
Re: Ladies, Can You Accept Dangote's Proposal To You As 4th Wife??? by MISSNORA(f): 8:17am On Sep 11, 2015
Hmmmmm
Re: Ladies, Can You Accept Dangote's Proposal To You As 4th Wife??? by godoluwa(m): 8:20am On Sep 11, 2015
9ja galz love money pass their...
Re: Ladies, Can You Accept Dangote's Proposal To You As 4th Wife??? by respect80(m): 8:21am On Sep 11, 2015
MISSNORA:
Hmmmmm

You sure

Nothing like Hmmm in fact na with speed of light sef...

Re: Ladies, Can You Accept Dangote's Proposal To You As 4th Wife??? by powerfulsettingz: 8:21am On Sep 11, 2015
If i hear say u won't
Re: Ladies, Can You Accept Dangote's Proposal To You As 4th Wife??? by emmyblackky(m): 8:23am On Sep 11, 2015
If poor men can marry 4wives, what makes you think ladies won't be ready to marry Dangote as the 100th wife?

the poster pix above me said it all....let me ask google
Re: Ladies, Can You Accept Dangote's Proposal To You As 4th Wife??? by Elkewwty(f): 8:23am On Sep 11, 2015
Oooops:
I need honest answers....

If the richest man in Africa comes to propose to you and wanting to make you his 4th wife would you accept his proposal

sincere response

YES smiley
Re: Ladies, Can You Accept Dangote's Proposal To You As 4th Wife??? by MISSNORA(f): 8:26am On Sep 11, 2015
respect80:

You sure
Nothing like Hmmm in fact na with speed of light sef...
lol

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Accept Dangote's Proposal To You As 4th Wife??? by Nobody: 8:28am On Sep 11, 2015
I'd tell him "No nigga, 4th place is 3rd loser. Punky stays on top like the minuture bride & groom on a wedding cake".

Don't care who the guy is, I'd never be wife number whatever, for money or for love.The ONLY wife or the wedding will only happen in fantasyland. End of.
Re: Ladies, Can You Accept Dangote's Proposal To You As 4th Wife??? by Oooops: 8:33am On Sep 11, 2015
honeygirl17:
Kinni big deal? even 10th wife sef
Hehehehe... Honeygirl Honeygirl...

Na only u waka come
Re: Ladies, Can You Accept Dangote's Proposal To You As 4th Wife??? by honeygirl17: 8:35am On Sep 11, 2015
Oooops:
Hehehehe... Honeygirl Honeygirl...
Na only u waka come

You want me to lie or what? you'll even give your sister to him to be no 200 sef
Re: Ladies, Can You Accept Dangote's Proposal To You As 4th Wife??? by Oooops: 8:35am On Sep 11, 2015
PunkyVeer:
I'd tell him "No nigga, 4th place is 3rd loser. Punky stays on top like the minuture bride & groom on a wedding cake".

Don't care who the guy is, I'd never be wife number whatever, for money or for love.The ONLY wife or the wedding will only happen in fantasyland. End of.

So in essence you can only be a first wife to anybody with or without money nor love
Re: Ladies, Can You Accept Dangote's Proposal To You As 4th Wife??? by Oooops: 8:36am On Sep 11, 2015
honeygirl17:

You want me to lie or what? you'll even give your sister to him to be no 200 sef

How una go do for bed
Re: Ladies, Can You Accept Dangote's Proposal To You As 4th Wife??? by Oooops: 8:38am On Sep 11, 2015
Elkewwty:

YES smiley

But why

So love is now a function if money for our ladies what happened to building your life together with your broke-ass boyfriend and not looking for ready mades
Re: Ladies, Can You Accept Dangote's Proposal To You As 4th Wife??? by honeygirl17: 8:39am On Sep 11, 2015
Oooops:

How una go do for bed

No be everybody like bedmatic, if teens claims to enjoy their hide and seek game, I can wait for two weeks for it to be my turn.Lol
Re: Ladies, Can You Accept Dangote's Proposal To You As 4th Wife??? by oluseyiforjesus(m): 8:41am On Sep 11, 2015
Waiting 4 introvert n LadyF Answers
Re: Ladies, Can You Accept Dangote's Proposal To You As 4th Wife??? by swtdrms(m): 8:45am On Sep 11, 2015
honeygirl17:

No be everybody like bedmatic, if teens claims to enjoy their hide and seek game, I can wait for two weeks for it to be my turn.Lol
Being sincere not minding our angry nairaland guys, thats a virtue u knw? Thats gud
Re: Ladies, Can You Accept Dangote's Proposal To You As 4th Wife??? by Oooops: 8:46am On Sep 11, 2015
honeygirl17:

What happened to building your life together with your poor boyfriend?
Remember that Dangote was once an ordinary man ni, till luck smiled on him.... hmmmmm

When i see u ladies talk fear dey catch me
Re: Ladies, Can You Accept Dangote's Proposal To You As 4th Wife??? by INTROVERT(f): 8:47am On Sep 11, 2015
Everything is not money.
Re: Ladies, Can You Accept Dangote's Proposal To You As 4th Wife??? by swtdrms(m): 8:48am On Sep 11, 2015
Oooops:

But why

So love is now a function if money for our ladies what happened to building your life together with your broke-ass boyfriend and not looking for ready mades
My fellow guys, y una no go leave these nairaland gals alone? She talk true u dey complain, if she talk lie u go stil complain, is women bashing in our DNA?
Re: Ladies, Can You Accept Dangote's Proposal To You As 4th Wife??? by Oooops: 8:50am On Sep 11, 2015
swtdrms:

My fellow guys, y una no go leave these nairaland gals alone? She talk true u dey complain, if she talk lie u go stil complain, is women bashing in our DNA?

Bros.... make dem dey give us hope na....

all dis dem comments just dey kill man morale!!! haba
Re: Ladies, Can You Accept Dangote's Proposal To You As 4th Wife??? by Oooops: 8:52am On Sep 11, 2015
INTROVERT:
Everything is not money.
You haven't still answered the question.., that your comment can be viewed in two ways and its ambiguous... so give us straight answer....

By the way.... Heard you've gotten a job now.... Congrats my sister.... God that did your own will do mine!!!
Re: Ladies, Can You Accept Dangote's Proposal To You As 4th Wife??? by honeygirl17: 9:01am On Sep 11, 2015
Oooops:

What happened to building your life together with your poor boyfriend?
Remember that Dangote was once an ordinary man ni, till luck smiled on him.... hmmmmm

When i see u ladies talk fear dey catch me

Lmao @ poor bf, so if dangote proposed marriage to your sister you'll advise her to wait for her poor bf? what makes you think the poor bf loves her. I av seen things in my few years on earth I will grab dangote's proposal before thinking twice. Poor bf don do me something before, I was the one that was proving some of his needs for him cos he was looking for job then. He's a millionaire now I don't know where he lives I only hear it from people how is living large. Give me dangote and take the Church rat somewhere else. no time
Re: Ladies, Can You Accept Dangote's Proposal To You As 4th Wife??? by Elkewwty(f): 9:01am On Sep 11, 2015
Oooops:

But why

None of your business okay? Afterall its just a fantasy and nothing serious.. Okay bye.
Re: Ladies, Can You Accept Dangote's Proposal To You As 4th Wife??? by swtdrms(m): 9:08am On Sep 11, 2015
Oooops:

Bros.... make dem dey give us hope na....

all dis dem comments just dey kill man morale!!! haba
Bros, d fact b say we all know whr dey belong, we all know what they are made of, and our bashing will not in anyway help matters rather it will aggravate it. So, take them for who they are and know how play your game in that respect, thats how we'l have less headaches and problems. And who says women don't accept guys who ain't rich? Without money, play your game well, you can stil win her heart. Women like fantasies (its a fact) they can fantasize abt rich dude, musicians etc but will she ever meet them? Most likely no, does that mean she's dating them? Absolutely No. Jst play ur game well and dats all
Re: Ladies, Can You Accept Dangote's Proposal To You As 4th Wife??? by honeygirl17: 9:10am On Sep 11, 2015
swtdrms:

Being sincere not minding our angry nairaland guys, thats a virtue u knw? Thats gud

Broke Guys Association of Nairaland ( BGAN) me no get their time, I'm just saying though
Re: Ladies, Can You Accept Dangote's Proposal To You As 4th Wife??? by Nobody: 9:11am On Sep 11, 2015
Oooops:

So in essence you can only be a first wife to anybody with or without money nor love

Huh? I don't believe I stuttered in my last post. I said, THE ONLY WIFE. Alfa & omega grin Money doesn't matter just as long as I love him & he loves me.
Re: Ladies, Can You Accept Dangote's Proposal To You As 4th Wife??? by swtdrms(m): 9:16am On Sep 11, 2015
honeygirl17:

Broke Guys Association of Nairaland ( BGAN) me no get their time, I'm just saying though
There you go again...why the insults na, woman dem no dey praise you ni?....

On a lighter note, you gals shd also reduce the attitudes of yours wch make guys get angry.....However, keep the virtue of saying things the way you see it not minding who's going to feel bad

(1) (2) (Reply)

Caption This Photo (funny) / Romance Party 2015 / Boost Your Sexual Life: Best Places To Have Good Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.