Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,203 members, 7,835,992 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:53 PM

Ladies, Can You Accept Dangote's Proposal To You As 4th Wife??? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Can You Accept Dangote's Proposal To You As 4th Wife??? (2374 Views)

Emoh Adoga Replies Moses Dickson, "He Wanted Me As His 4th Wife" / Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? / Guys: She Drops This After Cheating & Breaking Up With You Will You Accept It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, Can You Accept Dangote's Proposal To You As 4th Wife??? by honeygirl17: 9:18am On Sep 11, 2015
swtdrms:

There you go again...why the insults na, woman dem no dey praise you ni?....

On a lighter note, you gals shd also reduce the attitudes of yours wch make guys get angry.....However, keep the virtue of saying things the way you see it not minding who's going to feel bad

Who I insult? just kidding nothing serious .
Re: Ladies, Can You Accept Dangote's Proposal To You As 4th Wife??? by swtdrms(m): 9:19am On Sep 11, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Huh? I don't believe I stuttered in my last post. I said, THE ONLY WIFE. Alfa & omega grin Money doesn't matter just as long as I love him & he loves me.
Wish cld b different from reality ooooo. If dangote actually propose you, the fact b sey u may 4get u once said "Alpha & Omega". But sha, lets still conclude and accept the "Alpha & Omega" theory in the interim.
Re: Ladies, Can You Accept Dangote's Proposal To You As 4th Wife??? by swtdrms(m): 9:23am On Sep 11, 2015
honeygirl17:

Who I insult? just kidding nothing serious .

Broke Guys Association of Nairaland ( BGAN) me no get their time

Yeah, i know nothing serious but that just kidding dey make us flare up oooo....
Re: Ladies, Can You Accept Dangote's Proposal To You As 4th Wife??? by Oooops: 9:29am On Sep 11, 2015
honeygirl17:

Lmao @ poor bf, so if dangote proposed marriage to your sister you'll advise her to wait for her poor bf? what makes you think the poor bf loves her. I av seen things in my few years on earth I will grab dangote's proposal before thinking twice. Poor bf don do me something before, I was the one that was proving some of his needs for him cos he was looking for job then. He's a millionaire now I don't know where he lives I only hear it from people how is living large. Give me dangote and take the Church rat somewhere else. no time

I understand where you're coming from... some of us guys can be worse of..... we leave dose that has struggled with and hook up with people that don't even know where we coming from claiming class... and leave the girl who has suffered with us...

Anyways, what goes around comes around!!!
Re: Ladies, Can You Accept Dangote's Proposal To You As 4th Wife??? by honeygirl17: 9:37am On Sep 11, 2015
swtdrms:

Yeah, i know nothing serious but that just kidding dey make us flare up oooo....

we don learn to yab guys like una dey yab us
Re: Ladies, Can You Accept Dangote's Proposal To You As 4th Wife??? by Nobody: 9:39am On Sep 11, 2015
swtdrms:

Wish cld b different from reality ooooo. If dangote actually propose you, the fact b sey u may 4get u once said "Alpha & Omega". But sha, lets still conclude and accept the "Alpha & Omega" theory in the interim.

That's the problem with some of you guys. You think every woman is the same. Whether it's Dangote or Richie Rich, I Punky will never be with him if 1) I don't find him attractive/love him or 2) He wants me to be part of some polygamous marriage. MY nature/ego wouldn't let me. Plus I'm very jealous so it'd just be sheer torture. I just wouldn't do it.
Re: Ladies, Can You Accept Dangote's Proposal To You As 4th Wife??? by Oooops: 9:47am On Sep 11, 2015
PunkyVeer:

That's the problem with some of you guys. You think every woman is the same. Whether it's Dangote or Richie Rich, I Punky will never be with him if 1) I don't find him attractive/love him or 2) He wants me to be part of some polygamous marriage. MY nature/ego wouldn't let me. Plus I'm very jealous so it'd just be sheer torture. I just wouldn't do it.

#Go on my kneels#

Will you ..... #Coughs#..... ehn ! will...... hmmmmm
Re: Ladies, Can You Accept Dangote's Proposal To You As 4th Wife??? by swtdrms(m): 9:52am On Sep 11, 2015
grin
honeygirl17:

we don learn to yab guys like una dey yab us

Re: Ladies, Can You Accept Dangote's Proposal To You As 4th Wife??? by swtdrms(m): 9:54am On Sep 11, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Ok o....Time is the judge (hope you won't disappoint and you'l not be disappointed as wel)
Re: Ladies, Can You Accept Dangote's Proposal To You As 4th Wife??? by fatdon2(m): 9:54am On Sep 11, 2015
INTROVERT:
Everything is not money.
See your mouth like everything is not money, with dangote everything is money.
Re: Ladies, Can You Accept Dangote's Proposal To You As 4th Wife??? by Nobody: 10:19am On Sep 11, 2015
swtdrms:

Ok o....Time is the judge (hope you won't disappoint and you'l not be disappointed as wel)

Time would never change my nature. In contrary, I think I'm now more set in my ways than ever. If I don't like something, I don't like it & nothing will ever make me like it. Yes, not even money. I've met rich dudes before but I don't know, maybe I'm stupid, but I put attraction above all else. A guy could be carrying bags of cash but if I don't find him attractive, I don't even entertain his advances.

I remember getting fired from one waitressing job I was doing while in college. There was this old white guy that was a regular customer there. I believe he was a lawyer & his offices were next to the establishment where I was working. So he came in for breakfast & lunch, that's how we got acquainted. He made advances several times but I wasn't attracted to him so I turned him down. Anyway, one day he ordered food to be delivered at his office. I delivered the food & while inside his office waiting for him to pay, he grabbed my hand & brushed it against his crotch. Ewww. When I returned to work, I told my manager what had happened, but because he was an important patron they didn't take it serious. Some time down the line, they asked me to go deliver muffins & espresso to him & I refused so they fired me.

My point, I'm not fazed by money & power. It means very little to me. I'm not some great looker but there are some famous people I would never date, money or not. That's me smiley
Re: Ladies, Can You Accept Dangote's Proposal To You As 4th Wife??? by Nobody: 11:03am On Sep 11, 2015
if dangote was gay, I can turn gay for hm
Re: Ladies, Can You Accept Dangote's Proposal To You As 4th Wife??? by swtdrms(m): 11:16am On Sep 11, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Time would never change my nature. In contrary, I think I'm now more set in my ways than ever. If I don't like something, I don't like it & nothing will ever make me like it. Yes, not even money. I've met rich dudes before but I don't know, maybe I'm stupid, but I put attraction above all else. A guy could be carrying bags of cash but if I don't find him attractive, I don't even entertain his advances.

I remember getting fired from one waitressing job I was doing while in college. There was this old white guy that was a regular customer there. I believe he was a lawyer & his offices were next to the establishment where I was working. So he came in for breakfast & lunch, that's how we got acquainted. He made advances several times but I wasn't attracted to him so I turned him down. Anyway, one day he ordered food to be delivered at his office. I delivered the food & while inside his office waiting for him to pay, he grabbed my hand & brushed it against his crotch. Ewww. When I returned to work, I told my manager what had happened, but because he was an important patron they didn't take it serious. Some time down the line, they asked me to go deliver muffins & espresso to him & I refused so they fired me.

My point, I'm not fazed by money & power. It means very little to me. I'm not some great looker but there are some famous people I would never date, money or not. That's me smiley
Wow! Interesting read. I think am proud of you, from today on, u re one of my numerous nairaland daughters which am proud of, Keep it up, But don't be a feminist oooo. Which planet u dey sef?
Re: Ladies, Can You Accept Dangote's Proposal To You As 4th Wife??? by Oooops: 11:30am On Sep 11, 2015
swtdrms:

Wow! Interesting read. I think am proud of you, from today on, u re one of my numerous nairaland daughters which am proud of, Keep it up, But don't be a feminist oooo. Which planet u dey sef?

Hehehehe.... Happy daughter-ing grin
swtdrms:

Hehehehe.... Happy daughter-inggringrin
Re: Ladies, Can You Accept Dangote's Proposal To You As 4th Wife??? by Oooops: 11:31am On Sep 11, 2015
nnamdiokere45:
if dangote was gay, I can turn gay for hm

gringringrin

Even guys dey vex!!!
Re: Ladies, Can You Accept Dangote's Proposal To You As 4th Wife??? by Oooops: 11:34am On Sep 11, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Wow!!! Nice write up. If we have gurls with such great values life by now would have been a better place!!!

By the way is it the celebrity-ish/Money-ish that actually pisses you off or that there must be an attraction from your end.,,,

#Off camera#
What does it take to attract you
Re: Ladies, Can You Accept Dangote's Proposal To You As 4th Wife??? by Nobody: 11:48am On Sep 11, 2015
Oooops:

Wow!!! Nice write up. If we have gurls with such great values life by now would have been a better place!!!

By the way is it the celebrity-ish/Money-ish that actually pisses you off or that there must be an attraction from your end.,,,

#Off camera#
What does it take to attract you

Attraction before everything else. I don't have a physical type so I also don't know what attracts me but I guess it's the personality. Wit. Gift of the gab. That sort of thing. I need to feel a "click". I just don't know how to put it in words but I'm sure similar people know what I mean.
Re: Ladies, Can You Accept Dangote's Proposal To You As 4th Wife??? by Oooops: 12:22pm On Sep 11, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Attraction before everything else. I don't have a physical type so I also don't know what attracts me but I guess it's the personality. Wit. Gift of the gab. That sort of thing. I need to feel a "click". I just don't know how to put it in words but I'm sure similar people know what I mean.

Hmmmm
that means i have to start rehearsing.... I must pass this exam tongue
Re: Ladies, Can You Accept Dangote's Proposal To You As 4th Wife??? by sparkleice(f): 1:58pm On Sep 11, 2015
I go accept ooo evn 5th wife sef.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies And Gentlemen Did You Know? how true is this? / Define The Term "Poor Boy" And Get Your Score. / 10 Terrifying Vagina Facts (no Guy Knows Them)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.