Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,563 members, 7,816,367 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:16 AM

Village In America Where The Yoruba Culture Is Being Practiced (Photos) - Culture (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Village In America Where The Yoruba Culture Is Being Practiced (Photos) (114963 Views)

Why Cremation Should Be Practiced In Nigeria. / Nigerian Woman Kneels Down For Ooni Of Ife In America During Interaction (Photo) / Alaafin Raises Alarm Over Assault On Yoruba Culture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Village In America Where The Yoruba Culture Is Being Practiced (Photos) by akwabassey: 3:34pm On Sep 11, 2015
Not bad

3 Likes

Re: Village In America Where The Yoruba Culture Is Being Practiced (Photos) by Nobody: 3:34pm On Sep 11, 2015
[s]
lawanson44:

[size=30pt]LIAR![/size]
[/s]

[size=30pt]THIS IS THE PROOF YOU SON OF A BIATCH![/size]

http://whatsupibadan.com/2013/11/16/yoruba-language-is-studied-in-47-american-varsities-says-ui-don/

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Village In America Where The Yoruba Culture Is Being Practiced (Photos) by Ilekeh(f): 3:35pm On Sep 11, 2015
anonimi:

It is sad and pathetic that we WASTE our own money going to take pictures in Dubai, Miami, London etc instead of ALSO celebrating our own FESTIVALS and providing modern facilities and security to attract visitors who will pay to see our rich CULTURE.
It is up to us to make a change for better- each one of us!

True.

2 Likes

Re: Village In America Where The Yoruba Culture Is Being Practiced (Photos) by Nobody: 3:36pm On Sep 11, 2015
itsIYKE:
so ur wife then?

I don't have a wife and my girl friend does not have enough experience to help you out. so my friend with just 500 naira you can get yourself cured. grin

1 Like

Re: Village In America Where The Yoruba Culture Is Being Practiced (Photos) by Ilekeh(f): 3:36pm On Sep 11, 2015
lawanson44:
And So? What about the IGBO Village in Virginia USA?

Yoruba and Noise making

[img]http://3.bp..com/-Szp7QT9BFAc/U10BCDsRZzI/AAAAAAAAQn4/SvDPCEKz63g/s1600/museum.jpg[/img]

Barren. Do people even know this place exists?

4 Likes

Re: Village In America Where The Yoruba Culture Is Being Practiced (Photos) by Nobody: 3:37pm On Sep 11, 2015
Brugge:

you my dear for falling into the temptation of e-tribal war, I recommend you look for a strong nice guy around and get laid ASAP before you loss your mind, your vibrator isn't doing a good job. grin

Jobless boy.
Re: Village In America Where The Yoruba Culture Is Being Practiced (Photos) by Nobody: 3:37pm On Sep 11, 2015
YORUBA - SABO GROUP OF NIGERIA

2 Likes

Re: Village In America Where The Yoruba Culture Is Being Practiced (Photos) by Ilekeh(f): 3:37pm On Sep 11, 2015
idowuswap:
Igbo people go get heart attack for this...ooooooo.....because of their flat head they can think. With that lizard head

lol this cracks me up every time grin
Re: Village In America Where The Yoruba Culture Is Being Practiced (Photos) by anonimi: 3:38pm On Sep 11, 2015
akwabassey:
...and yorrobaland is still rustic like this? smh

I don't know why someone will expose how SHALLOW and myopic his world view is while thinking he is being smart.
Many OLD quarters of European cities, including RUINS draw millions of visitors PAYING so much money each year while we stewpidly denigrate our own HERITAGE.
What a terrible waste!
Pathetic!!!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Village In America Where The Yoruba Culture Is Being Practiced (Photos) by friends4ever(m): 3:38pm On Sep 11, 2015
THE ONLY CULTURE THAT SERVE TWO MASTERS AT A TIME. CHRISTIANITY/VUDOOISM...GOING TO CHURCH WITH BUNCH OF VODOOS IN THEIR HAND BAG OR POCKET. grin cool
Re: Village In America Where The Yoruba Culture Is Being Practiced (Photos) by baloney: 3:38pm On Sep 11, 2015
that very 9ce
Re: Village In America Where The Yoruba Culture Is Being Practiced (Photos) by cococandy(f): 3:39pm On Sep 11, 2015
Ilekeh:

They're not slaves, they're prisoners of war.

Slaves is a derogatory word used to devalue the lives of black people in America. Unless we shift from that thinking, racism will continue to persist.

@bold, Racism is going nowhere when all blacks do is feast on tribalism. Who respects those that don't respect themselves? Not white people at least. That racism will be here a long time to come.

@OP (vicadex07)
Disgusted and disappointed mehn. (Or maybe not)

Anyway at topic, I think like what he's doing.

Too bad it is being derided and belittled this way to score cheap tribalistic points.

2 Likes

Re: Village In America Where The Yoruba Culture Is Being Practiced (Photos) by seanjy4konji: 3:39pm On Sep 11, 2015
Compare pics of blac chyna and kylie jenner to the ladies in the picture and you will know the world is in reverse gear.

See culture.
Re: Village In America Where The Yoruba Culture Is Being Practiced (Photos) by Nobody: 3:40pm On Sep 11, 2015
flat heads... please dont hate.

9 Likes

Re: Village In America Where The Yoruba Culture Is Being Practiced (Photos) by Nobody: 3:40pm On Sep 11, 2015
walexy30:

Jobless boy.

You people said we should create jobs for ourselves and stop waiting on government ( that is a discussion for another day) and I have created one for myself - to diffuse e-tribal war on NL. By prescribing proper remedy for those that seems to jump into a fight without provocation.

so if you are one of them my friend, you need to get laid ASAP for your own emotional and mental stability. grin

3 Likes

Re: Village In America Where The Yoruba Culture Is Being Practiced (Photos) by manchy7531: 3:40pm On Sep 11, 2015
pyyxxaro:
Most Biafrans won't be happy to hear this

Abeg make una nor attack me for this post o

Na joke I de o

cry

This is how you invite unwanted guest to your thread and when they start you start crying

BTW, I once heard of a people who chase rat when they house is burning.

Your cities and towns are begging for attention, yet you want to build one in far away land. I hope you guys dont cry when igbos say Lagos is a no mans land and also dont threaten to size their property when they leave for biafra unless you are ready to forfeit your village and other properties all round the world too. I hope you dont intend to build a slum there too

2 Likes

Re: Village In America Where The Yoruba Culture Is Being Practiced (Photos) by mayusguy(m): 3:41pm On Sep 11, 2015
U need rehabilitation cry yaba left can help grin grin
Brugge:

someone give this my guy two rounds of punany, after which you should take a shower and go to bed. grin
Re: Village In America Where The Yoruba Culture Is Being Practiced (Photos) by Nobody: 3:41pm On Sep 11, 2015
Kaakulator:

[size=30pt]THIS IS THE PROOF YOU SON OF A BIATCH![/size]

http://whatsupibadan.com/2013/11/16/yoruba-language-is-studied-in-47-american-varsities-says-ui-don/

Show me a more credible link like The New York Times Online or TIMES Magazine not some stupiid blog created by some unemployed "Ad Revenue-Hungry" yorubastard individual living in Ibadan.

I can create a blog, call it WhatsUp Onitsha and hire some white people to write Igbo Language on a board while taking their photos and post it on the blog and say Igbo is studied in China and Syria. We know that their is nothing you yorubastards cannot formulate because you people are so idle!

4 Likes

Re: Village In America Where The Yoruba Culture Is Being Practiced (Photos) by Ilekeh(f): 3:41pm On Sep 11, 2015
cococandy:

@bold, Racism is going nowhere when all blacks do is feast on tribalism. Who respect those that don't respect themselves? Not white people at least. That racism will be here a long time to come.

@OP (vicadex)
Disgusted and disappointed mehn. (Or maybe not)

Anyway at topic, I think like what he's doing.

Too bad it is being derided and belittled this way too score cheap tribalistic points.

Our wife, no vex o.

Your Igbo son came in with a misguided and jealous hate-filled post.

1 Like

Re: Village In America Where The Yoruba Culture Is Being Practiced (Photos) by Nobody: 3:42pm On Sep 11, 2015
pimpchi:

Thunder fire your left nyash.

you my friend for not guarding your words, you need one round of punany to stabilize your emotional state and a bottle of gulder afterwards to quench your thirst. the early you take these medication the better for you and all around you. grin
Re: Village In America Where The Yoruba Culture Is Being Practiced (Photos) by sukkot: 3:43pm On Sep 11, 2015
Dubem13:
But honestly I hate yoruba people
why evils tho ?

1 Like

Re: Village In America Where The Yoruba Culture Is Being Practiced (Photos) by tonychristopher: 3:43pm On Sep 11, 2015
So how did this village impact in the GDP of ekiti or ilesan

Just asking

Same with Igbo village in Virginia
Re: Village In America Where The Yoruba Culture Is Being Practiced (Photos) by eluquenson(m): 3:43pm On Sep 11, 2015
Yoruba culture, the widely accepted culture on earth and the best in Nigeria, my friends can testify to that... grin

I am proudly married to Oyo lady grin

http://www.oyotunji.org/

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Village In America Where The Yoruba Culture Is Being Practiced (Photos) by hahn(m): 3:43pm On Sep 11, 2015
Ilekeh:

They're not slaves, they're prisoners of war.

What war?
Re: Village In America Where The Yoruba Culture Is Being Practiced (Photos) by Nobody: 3:43pm On Sep 11, 2015
Ilekeh:

Barren. Do people even know this place exists?

Igbos do... while no one knows your yorubastard culture place abroad exists hence posting it on Nairaland wink

1 Like

Re: Village In America Where The Yoruba Culture Is Being Practiced (Photos) by Ilekeh(f): 3:43pm On Sep 11, 2015
lawanson44:

Show me a more credible link like The New York Times Online or TIMES Magazine not some stupiid blog created by some unemployed "Ad Revenue-Hungry" yorubastard individual living in Ibadan.

I can create a blog, call it WhatsUp Onitsha and hire some white people to write Igbo Language on a board while taking their photos and post it on the blog and say Igbo is studied in China and Syria. We know that their is nothing you yorubastards cannot formulate because you people are so idle!

It's simple. Go to the schools listed in that article to check out their Yoruba studies department. Don't be a lazy IPOP youth.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Village In America Where The Yoruba Culture Is Being Practiced (Photos) by Nobody: 3:44pm On Sep 11, 2015
lawanson44:

you my friend for being so angry with any justifiable reason, you need to get laid asap. If you have a gf then you have to outsource that part of her job or let her step up her game. It seems you are not getting laid enough. So you my friend leave you key board and go get laid like right now. grin
Re: Village In America Where The Yoruba Culture Is Being Practiced (Photos) by olamykaels: 3:45pm On Sep 11, 2015
is this for real?
Big ups, the YORUBA race

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Village In America Where The Yoruba Culture Is Being Practiced (Photos) by Nobody: 3:45pm On Sep 11, 2015
mayusguy:
U need rehabilitation cry yaba left can help grin grin

Guess you can help with that based on experience. grin
Re: Village In America Where The Yoruba Culture Is Being Practiced (Photos) by Nobody: 3:45pm On Sep 11, 2015
Brugge:

You people said we should create jobs for ourselves and stop waiting on government ( that is a discussion for another day) and I have created one for myself - to diffuse e-tribal war on NL. By prescribing proper remedy for those that seems to jump into a fight without provocation.

so if you are one of them my friend, you need to get laid ASAP for your own emotional and mental stability. grin

"for those that seems to jump"

No wonder you can not speak good English. OLODO.
Re: Village In America Where The Yoruba Culture Is Being Practiced (Photos) by Ilekeh(f): 3:45pm On Sep 11, 2015
lawanson44:

Igbos do... while no one knows your yorubastard culture place abroad exists hence posting it on Nairaland wink

If no one knows, then how did the OP know?

I get it, being igbo, you weren't too happy to hear that Yoruba is celebrated globally. So you decided to post with multiple IDs to reflect your inferiority complex.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

Video Of Oluwo Of Iwo Rolling Weed Released By Chanel Chin, His Ex Wife / Show Pictures Of Africas Art And Archaeological Treasures / Kalabari People!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.