Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,515 members, 7,819,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:45 AM

Al Makura's Aides Manhandle Lady, Governor Calls Her Prostitute - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Al Makura's Aides Manhandle Lady, Governor Calls Her Prostitute (62371 Views)

Governor Al-makura's Son Arrested For Killing Student / Missing Chibok Schoolgirl Calls Her Father / Governor Al-Makura Lying On Bug-Infested Mattress In Government School (Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Al Makura's Aides Manhandle Lady, Governor Calls Her Prostitute by damton(m): 6:37pm On Sep 12, 2015
interesting
Re: Al Makura's Aides Manhandle Lady, Governor Calls Her Prostitute by Nobody: 6:41pm On Sep 12, 2015
omophunky:
So this is what the citizens of this great country has been reduced to. angry
zoo.
Re: Al Makura's Aides Manhandle Lady, Governor Calls Her Prostitute by klickash077(m): 6:42pm On Sep 12, 2015
whoever tramples on the human right of another man is an animal. yes! I just used the word animal on the governor if truly he did this.
on a final note, Governor Tanko Al Makura can go to hell.
I didn't canvass and vote for APC for them to abuse power.

1 Like

Re: Al Makura's Aides Manhandle Lady, Governor Calls Her Prostitute by bish2(m): 6:43pm On Sep 12, 2015
Al Makura... In my understanding, Kura means CRIMINAL!!!
No wonder the governor behaves like one.

5 Likes

Re: Al Makura's Aides Manhandle Lady, Governor Calls Her Prostitute by MirandaPrestly(f): 6:46pm On Sep 12, 2015
The change we can see.
Re: Al Makura's Aides Manhandle Lady, Governor Calls Her Prostitute by ijekul(m): 6:49pm On Sep 12, 2015
4bobo:

"How am I rude? Is this fair? Is this why we voted for you? We did not vote for you so that your convoy will run us out of the road. Look at what your security men are doing? They are destroying my car, beating my brother to a pulp and smashing all our mobile devices just because we had the misfortune of driving in front of your convoy?"

how are we sure that was what happened in as much i know the reckless driving of many politicians and their aides, i found this piece above hardly to believe to confront a sitting governor like that. The way their securities will even prevent you moving closer to him/her will be dramatic, talkless of talking to him anyhow like that in the presence of his aids. Part of the story might be through but hype .

Do u av a better account?did anybody force u to believe or even comment?bruh leave matter for mathias biko undecided

12 Likes

Re: Al Makura's Aides Manhandle Lady, Governor Calls Her Prostitute by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 6:50pm On Sep 12, 2015
From "Go and die" to " Go to hell"

7 Likes

Re: Al Makura's Aides Manhandle Lady, Governor Calls Her Prostitute by deadie(m): 6:51pm On Sep 12, 2015
Nigeria is indeed a zoo sad. There is nothing that they do, I repeat, nothing justifies damaging their car. The governor should uphold the law. Even if the governor's convoy was obstructed, the legal course of action will be to detain and prosecute them, not to destroy their car. Zoogeria.

5 Likes

Re: Al Makura's Aides Manhandle Lady, Governor Calls Her Prostitute by Orikinla(m): 6:51pm On Sep 12, 2015
torkaka:
The executive recklessness of our so called VIPs is becoming something else, about a week ago it was the former Akwa Ibom governor beating traffic light. Now it is the governor of nassarawa state who has taken oppression of ordinary citizens to a knew level. See screenshots below.

Source: https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10153530953404020&id=725299019

http://saharareporters.com/2015/09/12/%E2%80%9Cgo-hell%E2%80%9D-governor-al-makura-tells-family-highway-his-goons-beat-them-pulp
. Well, thank Almighty God JEHOVAH, the brutish governor is not God and can never play God. We shall see who has the final say. But when it happens, no one should feel sorry for him. Because, by his own words, he has already condemned himself. When I say President Muhammadu Buhari is like a shepherd surrounded by wolves in sheep clothing, I know what I am talking about. By their actions, we shall know them.

3 Likes

Re: Al Makura's Aides Manhandle Lady, Governor Calls Her Prostitute by Eluwilussit(m): 6:52pm On Sep 12, 2015
We voted change. I am sure Lois, Joi and their entire family were wielding brooms and shouting sai baba at every chance, just a few months back.

We are in trouble. We voted wild animals into govt.

Sai baba!
Sai APC!

This is just a tip of the iceberg.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Al Makura's Aides Manhandle Lady, Governor Calls Her Prostitute by onlykach: 6:53pm On Sep 12, 2015
My sister sorry for the event,

I will advise you if you are not on neck breaking speed or can not meander your way on speed always avoid government vehicle.... They do not car about you and me at any point in time.

Please avoid government convoys at all cost

2 Likes

Re: Al Makura's Aides Manhandle Lady, Governor Calls Her Prostitute by EMILO2STAY(m): 6:54pm On Sep 12, 2015
And if his son buys a porsche tomorrow, stupid nigerians will put it up on nairaland for the stupid mods to push it to front page. Cowardly people.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Al Makura's Aides Manhandle Lady, Governor Calls Her Prostitute by anonimi: 6:54pm On Sep 12, 2015
meimoks:
Change is here, this is not the first time we 're hearing about the recklessness of Al makura's convoy

Which party is Al Makura

2 Likes

Re: Al Makura's Aides Manhandle Lady, Governor Calls Her Prostitute by DarkFive: 6:55pm On Sep 12, 2015
What party does this governor belong to?

3 Likes

Re: Al Makura's Aides Manhandle Lady, Governor Calls Her Prostitute by Firefire(m): 6:55pm On Sep 12, 2015
anonimi:

Which party is Al Makura

Maybe APGA cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Al Makura's Aides Manhandle Lady, Governor Calls Her Prostitute by anonimi: 6:55pm On Sep 12, 2015
MISSCONGENIALITY:
From "Go and die" to " Go to hell"

All na change na embarassed embarassed

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Al Makura's Aides Manhandle Lady, Governor Calls Her Prostitute by GuyfawkesAB(m): 6:57pm On Sep 12, 2015
The problem has never been the politicians. It is we, the people they lead who have got all the problems. Instead of forming a united bloc against all these thieves and vagabonds, we begin to take sides with them and criticize anyone who raises objections. Aregbesola threw a lavish wedding party for his daughter in spite of what is going on in his state, and some fools will still support him instead of berating him in one voice as the masses. Same for Fayose's son buy a Porsche while his father sways the masses by deceptive mingling and charades in public places, yet some fools will not stop defending him. Until we all come together to say NO to them, we will remain in suffering

7 Likes

Re: Al Makura's Aides Manhandle Lady, Governor Calls Her Prostitute by goodgate: 6:59pm On Sep 12, 2015
4bobo:

"How am I rude? Is this fair? Is this why we voted for you? We did not vote for you so that your convoy will run us out of the road. Look at what your security men are doing? They are destroying my car, beating my brother to a pulp and smashing all our mobile devices just because we had the misfortune of driving in front of your convoy?"

how are we sure that was what happened in as much i know the reckless driving of many politicians and their aides, i found this piece above hardly to believe to confront a sitting governor like that. The way their securities will even prevent you moving closer to him/her will be dramatic, talkless of talking to him anyhow like that in the presence of his aids. Part of the story might be through but hype .
Yeah you can't be allowed to easily move close to a Governor and even speak to him,besides i do not see any reason why the Governor will want to let his men waste such time manhandling them, since he was in a hurry.

2 Likes

Re: Al Makura's Aides Manhandle Lady, Governor Calls Her Prostitute by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 6:59pm On Sep 12, 2015
anonimi:

All na change na embarassed embarassed
yes oo

1 Like

Re: Al Makura's Aides Manhandle Lady, Governor Calls Her Prostitute by Nobody: 6:59pm On Sep 12, 2015
Nigeria and APC enjoy your change.

4 Likes

Re: Al Makura's Aides Manhandle Lady, Governor Calls Her Prostitute by Nobody: 7:00pm On Sep 12, 2015
hmmm....
Re: Al Makura's Aides Manhandle Lady, Governor Calls Her Prostitute by CandyBar: 7:01pm On Sep 12, 2015
He must've been high on either Cow dung or his Loot.

1 Like

Re: Al Makura's Aides Manhandle Lady, Governor Calls Her Prostitute by sammoR: 7:01pm On Sep 12, 2015
Reading this I am shaking with anger coz I experienced something close to that with one politician. I was just wishing they will touch my car. I have seen this happen in portharcourt where a convoy was on the wrong way and these same policemen came down and started breaking headlights of people who were on their right side of the road. You have the pictures. Leave the vehicle the way it is for now. Take pictures of your brother in his state, then look for a good lawyer and Sue. Use your Facebook and social media. People have gotten judgement against the military and we should not sit and allow this happen. Nigerians should rally round this family. Enough is enough from these stupid politicians! See the impunity, she should take it wherever she wishes. One thing I know is Buhari and Osinbajo will never be a part of this. Please petition the presidency also and the house of assembly!! We voted them in and they have no right to do this in any guise at all!!!

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Al Makura's Aides Manhandle Lady, Governor Calls Her Prostitute by Nobody: 7:03pm On Sep 12, 2015
Naija, savage country. if Benjamin Franklin one of the founding fathers of the USA was a leader in naija will he act like this? lets try and promote civility always. afterall this is a democracy where power is supposed to belong to the people under normal circumstance.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Al Makura's Aides Manhandle Lady, Governor Calls Her Prostitute by igbsam(m): 7:05pm On Sep 12, 2015
juman:
The governor never done anything like that before and this is his second term, the story is one kind.

shut up if you have nothing to say. Most people on facebook witnessed it and it did happen. So following these politicians blindly.

9 Likes

Re: Al Makura's Aides Manhandle Lady, Governor Calls Her Prostitute by Henry22(m): 7:06pm On Sep 12, 2015
witchcraft party...well sowi sis, but thank God that you also confessed of voting your dear APC.....and i strongly believe that you were one of those shouting SAI BUHARI THE DULLARD!!!.....pele ooo

4 Likes

Re: Al Makura's Aides Manhandle Lady, Governor Calls Her Prostitute by Gaskia: 7:08pm On Sep 12, 2015
I would have referred this matter to Falana or Festus Kayemo but I am not sure they are still human right activists, they seem to have turned APC activists.....and APC is the accused here. So sad.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Al Makura's Aides Manhandle Lady, Governor Calls Her Prostitute by Nobody: 7:08pm On Sep 12, 2015
igbsam:

shut up if you have nothing to say. Most people on facebook witnessed it and it did happen. So following these politicians blindly.

he is an APC islamic robot. they do not reason

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Al Makura's Aides Manhandle Lady, Governor Calls Her Prostitute by idupaul: 7:09pm On Sep 12, 2015
Eluwilussit:
We voted change. I am sure Lois, Joi and their entire family were wielding brooms and shouting sai baba at every chance, just a few months back.

We are in trouble. We voted wild animals into govt.

Sai baba!
Sai APC!

This is just a tip of the iceberg.

You are right she was part of those who made some small money campaigning for the APC online

2 Likes

Re: Al Makura's Aides Manhandle Lady, Governor Calls Her Prostitute by hollowpot15684(m): 7:10pm On Sep 12, 2015
i have nothing to say.
Re: Al Makura's Aides Manhandle Lady, Governor Calls Her Prostitute by mikolo80: 7:11pm On Sep 12, 2015
seunmsg:
Our leaders should always remember that power is transient.

yeah so they intend to enjoy it for as long as they can

Tomorrow when they are out of power, they will become ordinary citizens like the people they are mistreating today.

De make yourself happy
no billionaire is like an ordinary citizen

I just hope some serious human right group with take action against the governor on behalf of the victims.

this is the reason why your/leaders ride you/us

Even if he can't be charged for criminal offence,

why should he be charged
it's the drivers and police that committee offence
besides you can wait for 8 years and then attack him for slander at most (prostitute statement)

they can put up civil charges against him and make him pay heavy compensation. Impunity like this has no place again in Nigeria.
yes it does as long as we are not ready to fight it

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Al Makura's Aides Manhandle Lady, Governor Calls Her Prostitute by zomoears(m): 7:12pm On Sep 12, 2015
4bobo:

If any part of the story is true, then we should be up against the governor and not hit out at the brutalised citizen.

The excesses of their convoy drivers and security details is not a secret, and we should voice out against such.

I have witnessed d reckless driving of Al Makura's convoy severally. Once in September last year his convoy killed 3 guys on a bike on Abuja road. Traffic was held up for almost an hour. Though he showed concern by alighting and supervising d rescue operations, he did nothing to stop his aides who were brutalising people taking pix and vids. I will try to retrieve the vids from my archives.

7 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

INEC Suspends Rivers State Election / Military Jet Combs Orlu For ESN Operatives After Failed Land Combat / Police Prevents Wike And Amaechi From Entering Mile One Police Station (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.