Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,582 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:27 PM

Al Makura's Aides Manhandle Lady, Governor Calls Her Prostitute - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Al Makura's Aides Manhandle Lady, Governor Calls Her Prostitute (62368 Views)

Governor Al-makura's Son Arrested For Killing Student / Missing Chibok Schoolgirl Calls Her Father / Governor Al-Makura Lying On Bug-Infested Mattress In Government School (Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Al Makura's Aides Manhandle Lady, Governor Calls Her Prostitute by Henry22(m): 7:53pm On Sep 12, 2015
bish2:
Al Makura... In my understanding, Kura means CRIMINAL!!!
No wonder the governor behaves like one.
no KURA means HAYEENA. Sowi for d spelling.
Re: Al Makura's Aides Manhandle Lady, Governor Calls Her Prostitute by Nobody: 7:54pm On Sep 12, 2015
Well you knw in all honesty you being among the 5% can not in all honesty be treated equally as those that gave 95% of their vote but don't worry keep hope alive as justice would be for all __bu**ri
Re: Al Makura's Aides Manhandle Lady, Governor Calls Her Prostitute by Carlmax(m): 7:55pm On Sep 12, 2015
AL Makura is a bastard! And yes I believe the story. If oshiomole's G. A. D was not recorded some people would never have believed he can say so. Animals we call leaders.

1 Like

Re: Al Makura's Aides Manhandle Lady, Governor Calls Her Prostitute by abimic(m): 7:57pm On Sep 12, 2015
Power intoxicates, it makes one see others as nobody, but this in its totality is unfair. He's power drunk! He's suppose to be very humble, people in power are suppose to show humility and care to those not in their state. Even buhari can never act or speak that way how much more a governor. Wish all governors can emulate buhari's humility. Wanna go spread this injustice on Twitter until somebody answers. Ungodly act by Ungodly people! Nonsense.
Re: Al Makura's Aides Manhandle Lady, Governor Calls Her Prostitute by nortcentrallord(m): 8:01pm On Sep 12, 2015
Al Makura is a bastard. An inbred pompous swine. Some day, nature itself will pay him for this animalistic act. BASTADO.
Re: Al Makura's Aides Manhandle Lady, Governor Calls Her Prostitute by nwakaibeya1: 8:01pm On Sep 12, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=73_HYeb2Io8 >those who HAVE spiritual eye listen TO utterance in video&know its TRUE but U CANT accept truth easily?frm time of JESUSCHRIST
Re: Al Makura's Aides Manhandle Lady, Governor Calls Her Prostitute by nortcentrallord(m): 8:04pm On Sep 12, 2015
Al Makura is a bastard. An inbred pompous swine. Some day, nature itself will pay him for this animalistic act. BASTADO

2 Likes

Re: Al Makura's Aides Manhandle Lady, Governor Calls Her Prostitute by pejuakinab: 8:07pm On Sep 12, 2015
If truly the Governor meted this injustice on this innocent helpless citizen, may the God of vengeance speedily visit him and his family members in a ruthless and harsh way . God is d hope of a common man, no court case.

2 Likes

Re: Al Makura's Aides Manhandle Lady, Governor Calls Her Prostitute by seunmsg(m): 8:13pm On Sep 12, 2015
kandiikane:

Why can't you take action, or your type na to just sit infront of screen dey rant. All talk but no play kind of guy.

There is little or nothing that I can do individually in this matter apart from joining other well meaning Nigerians to condemn the attack. My rant and that of others will hopefully get to the notice of well organised right groups who can actually take action and help the victims to get justice. What you call rants can actually count for something.
Re: Al Makura's Aides Manhandle Lady, Governor Calls Her Prostitute by tommysparks: 8:13pm On Sep 12, 2015
FlirtyKaren:
photos of the lady brutalized ie Lois

http://www.lailasblog.com/2015/09/how-could-nasarawa-state-gov-al-makura.html
so she be APC party member sef. Change she wanted and change she got.

2 Likes

Re: Al Makura's Aides Manhandle Lady, Governor Calls Her Prostitute by tunergy(m): 8:15pm On Sep 12, 2015
4bobo:
"How am I rude? Is this fair? Is this why we voted for you? We did not vote for you so that your convoy will run us out of the road. Look at what your security men are doing? They are destroying my car, beating my brother to a pulp and smashing all our mobile devices just because we had the misfortune of driving in front of your convoy?"

how are we sure that was what happened in as much i know the reckless driving of many politicians and their aides, i found this piece above hardly to believe to confront a sitting governor like that. The way their securities will even prevent you moving closer to him/her will be dramatic, talkless of talking to him anyhow like that in the presence of his aids. Part of the story might be true but hype .

So Being a Governor, makes him superior?
No wonder Nigeria is retrogressive. Elected officials are public servants not TIN gods.

Well as long as we have people like you who don't understand what goverance is, we will keep being on the back foot

3 Likes

Re: Al Makura's Aides Manhandle Lady, Governor Calls Her Prostitute by cityAdventures: 8:17pm On Sep 12, 2015
4bobo:
"How am I rude? Is this fair? Is this why we voted for you? We did not vote for you so that your convoy will run us out of the road. Look at what your security men are doing? They are destroying my car, beating my brother to a pulp and smashing all our mobile devices just because we had the misfortune of driving in front of your convoy?"

how are we sure that was what happened in as much i know the reckless driving of many politicians and their aides, i found this piece above hardly to believe to confront a sitting governor like that. The way their securities will even prevent you moving closer to him/her will be dramatic, talkless of talking to him anyhow like that in the presence of his aids. Part of the story might be true but hype .

100% true..about getting near a VIP on a highway.but again, al makura like woman, well well. He may hv wanted to sight the girl, see if she was his specs

1 Like

Re: Al Makura's Aides Manhandle Lady, Governor Calls Her Prostitute by kandiikane(m): 8:18pm On Sep 12, 2015
seunmsg:

There is little or nothing that I can do individually in this matter apart from joining other well meaning Nigerians to condemn the attack. My rant and that of others will hopefully get to the notice of well organised right groups who can actually take action and help the victims to get justice. What you call rants can actually count for something.
Why can't you then join well organised rights group and make your voice heard? This is Africa, your post won't make any difference if you don't go further with it.
Re: Al Makura's Aides Manhandle Lady, Governor Calls Her Prostitute by CSTR2: 8:20pm On Sep 12, 2015
She is even an APC supporter.
Well,Sorry, i don't care.
You voted for almakura. Enjoy the change.

1 Like

Re: Al Makura's Aides Manhandle Lady, Governor Calls Her Prostitute by fdCross: 8:21pm On Sep 12, 2015
There is more to this story

1 Like

Re: Al Makura's Aides Manhandle Lady, Governor Calls Her Prostitute by ollyruffy: 8:22pm On Sep 12, 2015
That Al-mumu of a governor is not worthy of holding a public office.

When he was campaigning, he was pretending like a saint. Now they have voted for him, he is not believing he is next to God.
Re: Al Makura's Aides Manhandle Lady, Governor Calls Her Prostitute by beegs(m): 8:23pm On Sep 12, 2015
seriously shocked for real

Sounds unbelievable! [/quote]

Nija film. We're is d pix of d brother in a pulp?
Re: Al Makura's Aides Manhandle Lady, Governor Calls Her Prostitute by Jetjacky(m): 8:23pm On Sep 12, 2015
this is totally annoying.... I know I would have dealt with that man of a governor in ways he would never forget... fakeAss AlligatorShoes!
Re: Al Makura's Aides Manhandle Lady, Governor Calls Her Prostitute by waice6571: 8:24pm On Sep 12, 2015
All hail king Pharao of Nasarawa state.

1 Like

Re: Al Makura's Aides Manhandle Lady, Governor Calls Her Prostitute by orezimena28(f): 8:25pm On Sep 12, 2015
Baba must hear this!!!
Re: Al Makura's Aides Manhandle Lady, Governor Calls Her Prostitute by Ninilowo(m): 8:32pm On Sep 12, 2015
That hearing impaired governor kwo? He is always on AIT news with Wike. Idiot!

1 Like

Re: Al Makura's Aides Manhandle Lady, Governor Calls Her Prostitute by CHUXA(m): 8:42pm On Sep 12, 2015
This is just annoying. What kind of executive intimidation is this? They steal our money and turn around to use the power we gave them to rubbish us again. God will definitely avenge you. His disgrace is imminent and it won't delay. Rubbish

1 Like

Re: Al Makura's Aides Manhandle Lady, Governor Calls Her Prostitute by bigzic(m): 8:43pm On Sep 12, 2015
Had similar experience with the same gov. Almakura but in mine, I got away cos I refuse to stop and allow any the those agberos overtake me. Let me maybe I was lucky. Some of our political leaders sha. Na monster some of them be.

1 Like

Re: Al Makura's Aides Manhandle Lady, Governor Calls Her Prostitute by angelofurlife: 8:47pm On Sep 12, 2015
SHAME ON YOU TANKO cry
Re: Al Makura's Aides Manhandle Lady, Governor Calls Her Prostitute by mekadinho(f): 8:49pm On Sep 12, 2015
It can only happen in da Zoo...
Re: Al Makura's Aides Manhandle Lady, Governor Calls Her Prostitute by egobetatoday: 8:50pm On Sep 12, 2015
PLS NIGERIANS SHOULDNT ALLOW THIS SLIDE BY. LET US HIT TWITTER AND ALL OTHER SOCIAL NETWORKING SITES. THIS CAN HAPPEN TO ANY OF US!
THIS CAN HAPPEN TO ANY OF US oooo!!

LET US JOIN HANDS TO FIGHT THE INPUNITY OF THE PEOPLE WE ELECTED INTO OFFICE.
AL MAKURA MUST PAY TO THE LAST PENNY.

THIS IS DEMOCRACY...WELL, SO THEY SAID!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Al Makura's Aides Manhandle Lady, Governor Calls Her Prostitute by mestrophil(m): 8:51pm On Sep 12, 2015
Please these Case must be followed.... a Whole sitting. Gov, telling a citizen to Go to Hell... Judgement no Dey Far Again....
Only if it was not True... that is the only reason why He would escape Judgement.. Mr Nassarawa...1st citizen of the State.. Hope PMB is Aware of these News...
Re: Al Makura's Aides Manhandle Lady, Governor Calls Her Prostitute by ruggedtimi(m): 8:53pm On Sep 12, 2015
how i wish linda ikeji will fixture dis in her blog...and all the major newspaper make it front page, the people of nasarawa all come out in their numbers insisting for the governor to be impeach
Re: Al Makura's Aides Manhandle Lady, Governor Calls Her Prostitute by egobetatoday: 8:55pm On Sep 12, 2015
PLS OOOOO SOMEONE SHOULD HELP US TELL BABA SOMEONE IS MALTREATING A BONAFIDE CITIZEN !

PMB MUST HEAR THIS OOOOOOO!
Re: Al Makura's Aides Manhandle Lady, Governor Calls Her Prostitute by klax(m): 9:00pm On Sep 12, 2015
Typical APC dictatorship. El Rufai is suffering it now when he thought bluffing people and demise houses is a show of power now that he is suffering from spiritual attack let his show of power safe him now Fools. APC you better rake life easy, life is small small oo una hear? goats.
Re: Al Makura's Aides Manhandle Lady, Governor Calls Her Prostitute by Nobody: 9:03pm On Sep 12, 2015
4bobo:

What specie of monkey or baboon are u?
Why is it so difficult for u to come to terms that not everyone in Nigeria is a coward?

The worst that will happen is death and when pushed to the wall, u don't have to pass through the wall just like u and so many other Nigerians will do and I am so glad that the lady in question didn't pass through the wall rather she turned around and confronted her aggressor.

I am sorry for my choice of words but I honestly do not regret using it on u.

You think everyone in that jungle called Nigeria is a coward like u that can not voice out when oppressed?

Since u don't believe the story, why not give us ur own version of the story.

Didn't you read the part were she also refused to write an apology letter to the tout tagged governor even while on detention?

That part alone should have given u a clear picture of the lady in question that she is not one of the resident cowards in that jungle.

The governor and his bunch of state sponsored hooligans have already done their worse but she still courageously voiced out which is what every victim of oppression should do.

Thank God that their are still some ordinary citizens in Nigeria that can still challenge these idolize touts in Nigeria called leaders.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Al Makura's Aides Manhandle Lady, Governor Calls Her Prostitute by Nobody: 9:08pm On Sep 12, 2015
I wish I was this girl because I will become rich.The animal governor Almakura may have immunity but she can drag the state government who employs the animal governor and the Nigerian police to court.This girl needs a good lawyer who can fight her case.She actually just became a millionaire.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

EndSARS: Lekki Tollgate Night Of Protest In Pictures / You’re Pathetic – Aisha Yesufu Blasts Bishop Oyedepo, Islamic Group Over Buhari / Party Sharing Money In The Presence Of Security Agents - Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.