Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,371 members, 7,819,329 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:30 PM

Al Makura's Aides Manhandle Lady, Governor Calls Her Prostitute - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Al Makura's Aides Manhandle Lady, Governor Calls Her Prostitute (62367 Views)

Governor Al-makura's Son Arrested For Killing Student / Missing Chibok Schoolgirl Calls Her Father / Governor Al-Makura Lying On Bug-Infested Mattress In Government School (Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Al Makura's Aides Manhandle Lady, Governor Calls Her Prostitute by eaglechild: 9:09pm On Sep 12, 2015
Here is the face of the ANIMAL who stood by and watched while a citizen he took an oath to protect was being brutalized for his entertainment.

The governor is a soulless ANIMAL!

4 Likes

Re: Al Makura's Aides Manhandle Lady, Governor Calls Her Prostitute by eaglechild: 9:10pm On Sep 12, 2015
#impeach Al Makura

2 Likes

Re: Al Makura's Aides Manhandle Lady, Governor Calls Her Prostitute by dancoolD(m): 9:11pm On Sep 12, 2015
Mr Al Makural is a foolish Governor, he has forgotten the effort the masses contributed to his electorial success.

1 Like

Re: Al Makura's Aides Manhandle Lady, Governor Calls Her Prostitute by gambus007(m): 9:13pm On Sep 12, 2015
i had same problem with permanent sec.of fed min. of ..........they also took me to the police station.they were wrong,i had to beg them to let the police release me.i will never forget.

1 Like

Re: Al Makura's Aides Manhandle Lady, Governor Calls Her Prostitute by terwasee(m): 9:15pm On Sep 12, 2015
This is Donkey sence, may be he is depress of his case at the tribunal. Calling his doughter prostitude sorry the lady.
Re: Al Makura's Aides Manhandle Lady, Governor Calls Her Prostitute by naza9ja(m): 9:17pm On Sep 12, 2015
BushidoBlue:
When will Nigerians get wise?
Someone whose bills you pay can call you prostitute and send his goons to attack your vehicle and go scot free?
Nigeria!!!!!

What would she have done?
Re: Al Makura's Aides Manhandle Lady, Governor Calls Her Prostitute by Nobody: 9:19pm On Sep 12, 2015
Enjoy apc
Re: Al Makura's Aides Manhandle Lady, Governor Calls Her Prostitute by EasternLionn: 9:19pm On Sep 12, 2015
That is why zoo must fall.

1 Like

Re: Al Makura's Aides Manhandle Lady, Governor Calls Her Prostitute by EasternLionn: 9:20pm On Sep 12, 2015
eaglechild:
Here is the face of the ANIMAL who stood by and watched while a citizen he took an oath to protect was being brutalized for his entertainment.

The governor is a soulless ANIMAL!

Moslem men are extremely wicked. See his face.

1 Like

Re: Al Makura's Aides Manhandle Lady, Governor Calls Her Prostitute by somez(m): 9:20pm On Sep 12, 2015
Sure the law wunt catch uq with him but karma will. Dirty AL MAKURA
Re: Al Makura's Aides Manhandle Lady, Governor Calls Her Prostitute by hibee4uall(m): 9:20pm On Sep 12, 2015
It's high time we remove immunity from our constitution totally. Those tout governors don't deserve immunity at all
Re: Al Makura's Aides Manhandle Lady, Governor Calls Her Prostitute by dossylvanus(m): 9:31pm On Sep 12, 2015
This is sad, really sad.
Re: Al Makura's Aides Manhandle Lady, Governor Calls Her Prostitute by calcal: 9:42pm On Sep 12, 2015
if na USA the governor GONE, na opposition part will finish the job immediately.
Re: Al Makura's Aides Manhandle Lady, Governor Calls Her Prostitute by Sharp212(m): 9:48pm On Sep 12, 2015
4bobo:
"How am I rude? Is this fair? Is this why we voted for you? We did not vote for you so that your convoy will run us out of the road. Look at what your security men are doing? They are destroying my car, beating my brother to a pulp and smashing all our mobile devices just because we had the misfortune of driving in front of your convoy?"

how are we sure that was what happened in as much i know the reckless driving of many politicians and their aides, i found this piece above hardly to believe to confront a sitting governor like that. The way their securities will even prevent you moving closer to him/her will be dramatic, talkless of talking to him anyhow like that in the presence of his aids. Part of the story might be true but hype .
Dat moment when you feel like bringing ur life to an end out of anger, u no longer give a damn about anybody or anything. So it could be possible she said dat to him, He's a human being........ People de even challenge spirits and get away with it, so no big deal there bro.
Re: Al Makura's Aides Manhandle Lady, Governor Calls Her Prostitute by goodgate: 9:55pm On Sep 12, 2015
tunergy:

So Being a Governor, makes him superior?
No wonder Nigeria is retrogressive. Elected officials are public servants not TIN gods.

Well as long as we have people like you who don't understand what goverance is, we will keep being on the back foot
There's some sense in what he wrote, you can't get that close to a governor to speak, most especially on the road(considered by security personell to be danger spot),his aides won't let you get close to him. She should not have talked back at him, honestly some of these guys are on drugs, avoid them for your own good.
Re: Al Makura's Aides Manhandle Lady, Governor Calls Her Prostitute by AMI3(m): 9:56pm On Sep 12, 2015
for him to wait that long for his boys to damaged that lady's car, it means that he is heartless. with this heartless behavior of his, l hope he is not among those that are sponsoring BH in this contr3? l love that lady boldness.
Re: Al Makura's Aides Manhandle Lady, Governor Calls Her Prostitute by Lisaflex(f): 9:59pm On Sep 12, 2015
Akoja360:
Well you knw in all honesty you being among the 5% can not in all honesty be treated equally as those that gave 95% of their vote but don't worry keep hope alive as justice would be for all __bu**ri
lmao! Buh shez part of d 95% na,or didn't u c her APC eyeglass?

1 Like

Re: Al Makura's Aides Manhandle Lady, Governor Calls Her Prostitute by eaglechild: 9:59pm On Sep 12, 2015
calcal:
if na USA the governor GONE, na opposition part will finish the job immediately.
Very true, but it is time Nigerians rose up to their responsibility of protecting our rights.

Sorry to say but if this happened in the south it is more likely that the victim will get justice.

Northern Nigeria is used to blind servitude.

Notice that no single one of them has come out to condemn this act and you wonder why northern Nigeria remains backward.
Re: Al Makura's Aides Manhandle Lady, Governor Calls Her Prostitute by sweetgala(m): 10:01pm On Sep 12, 2015
This should not be allowed to slide, we need to hit twitter and Facebook to show this would not be allowed. What did Buhari instruct about the indiscriminate use of sirens not long ago

1 Like

Re: Al Makura's Aides Manhandle Lady, Governor Calls Her Prostitute by shaboti: 10:03pm On Sep 12, 2015
FlirtyKaren:
photos of the lady brutalized ie Lois

http://www.lailasblog.com/2015/09/how-could-nasarawa-state-gov-al-makura.html
she even carry APC for head cheesy

1 Like

Re: Al Makura's Aides Manhandle Lady, Governor Calls Her Prostitute by StOla: 10:09pm On Sep 12, 2015
I still maintain that we have no democracy in Nigeria, just civilian rule.

One day when Nigerians are ready to fight for a real democratic republic, all this madness will end.

Till then.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Al Makura's Aides Manhandle Lady, Governor Calls Her Prostitute by onwa247: 10:15pm On Sep 12, 2015
God will judge all of them
Re: Al Makura's Aides Manhandle Lady, Governor Calls Her Prostitute by wiseoneking: 10:15pm On Sep 12, 2015
Jollyjoy:
This man is yet to understand that karma respect none,...imagine what the citizens has been reduced to...

God have mercy.
He is the only disable governor in Nigeria. I thought he would have been a bit humble. Totally deaf and struggling with the most sophiscated hearing aid. I always thought that he will be humane.
Re: Al Makura's Aides Manhandle Lady, Governor Calls Her Prostitute by Bowwow11(m): 10:18pm On Sep 12, 2015
If it is true dat Almakura did dis den he is a beast, nd dis lady dat he oppress wt is power may d God of dis same lady oppress him more dan d way he oppress d power he uses to oppress the less previladged shall continue to be hot 4 him until he will be impeach out off offiice nd den disgrace publicly he shall nt find rest even in his sleep as long as the God of the innocent live Almakura will always be turmented !
Re: Al Makura's Aides Manhandle Lady, Governor Calls Her Prostitute by Nobody: 10:22pm On Sep 12, 2015
Lisaflex:
lmao! Buh shez part of d 95% na,or didn't u c her APC eyeglass?
cheesy
Re: Al Makura's Aides Manhandle Lady, Governor Calls Her Prostitute by OlujobaSamuel: 10:22pm On Sep 12, 2015
sai buhari, my main man, I know you no like nonsense and might not be able to deal with the governor, but those Rottweilers are your employees, tell them you are the boss and their assignment is protection of their principal against arm and not destruction of polite or rude citizens property.
Re: Al Makura's Aides Manhandle Lady, Governor Calls Her Prostitute by Ayatullah(m): 10:29pm On Sep 12, 2015
I cannot see any smashed i-pad or phone as claimed! I want to believe the 'victims' took the governor for granted because of his humility.

The fact that they were not taken to court, but simply asked to write a letter of apology shows how gracious the governor is.
Re: Al Makura's Aides Manhandle Lady, Governor Calls Her Prostitute by ndcide(m): 10:31pm On Sep 12, 2015
Both the lady and governor almakura are janjaweedss so what's the noise about.
Re: Al Makura's Aides Manhandle Lady, Governor Calls Her Prostitute by StOla: 10:37pm On Sep 12, 2015
eaglechild:

Very true, but it it time Nigerians rose up to their responsibility of protecting our rights.

Sorry to say but if this happened in the south it is more likely that the victim will get justice.

Northern Nigeria is used to blind servitude.

Notice that no single one of them has come out to condemn this act and you wonder why northern Nigeria remains backward.

The only difference is the South will give it more media coverage, but the victim will not get justice anywhere in Nigeria.

Despite the fact that political offices and power is transient, Nigerians are already wired to be tyrannical when they find themselves having authority over others.

Labour Minister Emeka Wogu once wondered why labour will be daring a whole federal government during the subsidy protests.
He made sure to separate the leadership from the followership, saying "We don't have to explain to the people we rule".
Re: Al Makura's Aides Manhandle Lady, Governor Calls Her Prostitute by eaglechild: 10:52pm On Sep 12, 2015
StOla:

The only difference is the South will give it more media coverage, but the victim will not get justice anywhere in Nigeria.

Despite the fact that political offices and power is transient, Nigerians are already wired to be tyrannical when they find themselves having authority over others.

Labour Minister Emeka Wogu once wondered why labour will be daring a whole federal government during the subsidy protests.
He made sure to separate the leadership from the followership, saying "We don't have to explain to the people we rule".
I don't fully agree with you.

Remember the "go and die" incident.
Even though Oshiomole was carrying out "official duties" and the warning had been sounded repeatedly against street trading making the victim in that case liable to some extent, the massive outcry from the public (due to the crude words used) forced his hand to thread humanely and reach out to the victim whom he eventually helped financially, for me that is some form of justice.

Like you rightly pointed out this is because of more media (esp social) coverage

Recall also the incident of the lady that was stripped in Lagos by military officials.
Re: Al Makura's Aides Manhandle Lady, Governor Calls Her Prostitute by gunuvi(m): 10:55pm On Sep 12, 2015
FlirtyKaren:
photos of the lady brutalized ie Lois

http://www.lailasblog.com/2015/09/how-could-nasarawa-state-gov-al-makura.html
If truly this is her picture, then God is great!!!!
Re: Al Makura's Aides Manhandle Lady, Governor Calls Her Prostitute by repogirl(f): 11:02pm On Sep 12, 2015
Foolish man, where is it in the constitution that says people should be shoved off the road because a stu'pid governor's convoy is passing by?

You can see how they care less for the citizens who put them in power.... And you tell me this fool will do anything tangible in his state that will benefit his people?

PRIDE GOETH BEFORE A FALL! REMEMBER THAT, MR FOOLISH GOVERNOR! angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

You’re Pathetic – Aisha Yesufu Blasts Bishop Oyedepo, Islamic Group Over Buhari / Party Sharing Money In The Presence Of Security Agents - Sahara Reporters / Police Prevents Wike And Amaechi From Entering Mile One Police Station (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.