Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,054 members, 7,956,939 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 11:12 PM

To The Ladies... Why Do You Have Boyfriends??? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / To The Ladies... Why Do You Have Boyfriends??? (51740 Views)

Why do pretty girls rarely have boyfriends / When Ladies Go To The ATM With Their Boyfriends (Photos) / Ladies Why Do You Have Boyfriends When You Are Not Ready For Marriage Be Honest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: To The Ladies... Why Do You Have Boyfriends??? by agarawu23(m): 11:08am On Sep 12, 2015
Omotayor123:

But most ladies tend to see money first before any other things..
if you are waiting for honest reply, I pray make you know enter menopause before you get "one" honest reply smiley

3 Likes

Re: To The Ladies... Why Do You Have Boyfriends??? by Nobody: 11:08am On Sep 12, 2015
Jetjacky:
Lol shoo?? Na so you dey take do your own magic?? cheesy
u no see the title before you enter?abeg park well.
Re: To The Ladies... Why Do You Have Boyfriends??? by Omotayor123(f): 11:10am On Sep 12, 2015
Cc. Lalasticlala
Re: To The Ladies... Why Do You Have Boyfriends??? by agarawu23(m): 11:10am On Sep 12, 2015
Aminat508:
grin angry grin grin angry grin grin grin grin grin
they asked for your opinion, not smiley
Re: To The Ladies... Why Do You Have Boyfriends??? by Nobody: 11:12am On Sep 12, 2015
agarawu23:
if you are waiting for honest reply, I pray make you know enter menopause before you get "one" honest reply smiley
the fact that you grow up with that awkward mentality that ''ladies are bought by money'' those not mean those contradicting that believe are liars...get that straight.

8 Likes

Re: To The Ladies... Why Do You Have Boyfriends??? by agarawu23(m): 11:15am On Sep 12, 2015
Jollyjoy:
the fact that you grow up with that awkward mentality that ''ladies are bought by money'' those not mean those contradicting that believe are liars...get that straight.
svck my dicck angry
Till eternity, ladies will always run after money.

13 Likes

Re: To The Ladies... Why Do You Have Boyfriends??? by Nobody: 11:16am On Sep 12, 2015
misspicy:

This is the answer on every girls lips,so niggaz keep ur fvcking money to yourselves,spend it on your families and h**s,use it to attain success....not coming to spew trash on nairaland....
no mind them,the bitter truth is most of them here terming ladies gold diggers are still under parental care,the money self no dey bt dey wouldnt stop sprewing trash....

4 Likes

Re: To The Ladies... Why Do You Have Boyfriends??? by Nobody: 11:17am On Sep 12, 2015
agarawu23:
svck my dicck angry Till eternity, ladies will always run after money.
taaaar...

Shebi poor man pikin no get g.f....mtheeew.

6 Likes

Re: To The Ladies... Why Do You Have Boyfriends??? by Jetjacky(m): 11:18am On Sep 12, 2015
Jollyjoy:
u no see the title before you enter?abeg park well.
lol I pack wella ... Na me be the room moderator tongue oya say sorry or I revoke your rights to park
Re: To The Ladies... Why Do You Have Boyfriends??? by Jetjacky(m): 11:20am On Sep 12, 2015
Jollyjoy:
taaaar...

tsk.. unhealthy relationship! the person self go dey find money to keep her, and if he can't the girl go dey find other guys way get the pay.... that's an African survey... 80% of girls dating money needers

4 Likes

Re: To The Ladies... Why Do You Have Boyfriends??? by agarawu23(m): 11:21am On Sep 12, 2015
Jollyjoy:
taaaar...

I don't think I need further explanation, the thread is meant for ladies.

Outta here

1 Like

Re: To The Ladies... Why Do You Have Boyfriends??? by Jetjacky(m): 11:24am On Sep 12, 2015
misspicy:

This is the answer on every girls lips,so niggaz keep ur fvcking money to yourselves,spend it on your families and h**s,use it to attain success....not coming to spew trash on nairaland....

Besides all this school boys, corpers and job seekers wey dey Nairaland so,how much money do you af that y'all claiming you spend on girls,your parents are still giving you money yet you will claim you are giving girls money,please how much is your allowance sef

And Op expect this thread on FP anytym.from now
Lalasticlala loves my postsgrin
Miss spicy you too day verse all the time... but your principles and believe ain't the believes of other 80% of the ladies in Africa and 50% of worldwide sad
Re: To The Ladies... Why Do You Have Boyfriends??? by misspicy(f): 11:41am On Sep 12, 2015
Jetjacky:
Miss spicy you too day verse all the time... but your principles and believe ain't the believes of other 80% of the ladies in Africa and 50% of worldwide sad
You could be right and that means am on a lone mission right?....so I had better fight for my self,buh the fact that there remains 20% ladies in africa and 50% worldwide that shares my believe why do Nairaland guys have to generalise?
Truth is,its actually a man's world out there and here buh must the men spell it out all the time by spewing insults and derogatory words on women because of SOME women's act? Are we all the same?

I no my campaign might actually not change anytyn buh I want to be remembered in the sand of time on Nairaland and my offline life as that WOMAN who wouldnt take insults labelled at women generally albeit aggressively

7 Likes

Re: To The Ladies... Why Do You Have Boyfriends??? by Aminat508(f): 11:44am On Sep 12, 2015
agarawu23:
they asked for your opinion, not smiley
modified nah, sebi i booked space ni, nd i was busy typing

3 Likes

Re: To The Ladies... Why Do You Have Boyfriends??? by mrkay101(m): 11:45am On Sep 12, 2015
misspicy:

Besides all this school boys, corpers and job seekers wey dey Nairaland so,how much money do you af that y'all claiming you spend on girls,your parents are still giving you money yet you will claim you are giving girls money,please how much is your allowance sef

And Op expect this thread on FP anytym.from now
Lalasticlala loves my postsgrin

Oh pls.. All what u jst spilled on here are all theoretical. That's how relationships are meant to be but how many of em a like this realistically. We see girls come on here and lament on how stingy their bfs are or how they doesn't satisfy dem.

Let's be honest relationships are meant to be like wat u've said up there but how many of em are like dat.

11 Likes

Re: To The Ladies... Why Do You Have Boyfriends??? by Jetjacky(m): 11:47am On Sep 12, 2015
misspicy:

You could be right and that means am on a lone mission right?....so I had better fight for my self,buh the fact that there remains 20% ladies in africa and 50% worldwide that shares my believe why do Nairaland guys have to generalise?
Truth is,its actually a man's world out there and here buh must the men spell it out all the time by spewing insults and derogatory words on women because of SOME women's act? Are we all the same?

I no my campaign might actually not change anytyn buh I want to be remembered in the sand of time on Nairaland and my offline life as that WOMAN who wouldnt take insults labelled at women generally albeit aggressively
Noted... and I myself don't generalise... I have seen dependent/independent ladies... and a lot more... I might even dare myself to say I have met or seen all the kinds... by the way... good aspiration you have there
Re: To The Ladies... Why Do You Have Boyfriends??? by ArikeAriyo(f): 11:50am On Sep 12, 2015
This is interesting

CC:Lalasticlala grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: To The Ladies... Why Do You Have Boyfriends??? by mistabiola: 11:58am On Sep 12, 2015
Aminat508:
Most women really don't care whether you have money or not. That may seem shocking, but it's true. cool

What women do care about is HOW YOU MAKE US FEEL. kiss

You need to be able to give us an EXPERIENCE. You can do this with money - but sometimes it works even better to do it without money . not only sex matter abegi grin

there is more to the equation than cash YES

Show us love, care, nd be contented.

Mae West once said, "A man can be short and dumpy and getting bald but if he has fire, women will like him." A man with "fire" gives women good experiences that they remember. And those experiences do NOT have to cost a lot of money

On Point kiss kiss

4 Likes

Re: To The Ladies... Why Do You Have Boyfriends??? by misspicy(f): 12:04pm On Sep 12, 2015
mrkay101:

Oh pls.. All what u jst spilled on here are all theoretical. That's how relationships are meant to be but how many of em a like this realistically. we see girls come on here and lament on how stingy their bfs are or how they doesn't satisfy dem.

Let's be honest relationships are meant to be like wat u've said up there but how many of em are like dat.

maybe relationships dont happen lik jollyjoy stated buh its still does not happen d way OP said it does...

Now @ bolded,bring out 5 links or comments where girls lament how stingy there bf is on Nairaland.

I am waiting

See wat aminat508 typed

Aminat508:
Most women really don't care whether you have money or not. That may seem shocking, but it's true. cool
You need to be able to give us an EXPERIENCE. You can do this with money - but sometimes it works even better to do it without money . not only sex matter abegi grin
Mae West once said, "A man can be short and dumpy and getting bald but if he has fire, women will like him." A man with "fire" gives women good experiences that they remember. And those experiences do NOT have to cost a lot of money

4 Likes

Re: To The Ladies... Why Do You Have Boyfriends??? by agarawu23(m): 12:09pm On Sep 12, 2015
Aminat508:
modified nah, sebi i booked space ni, nd i was busy typing

[s].
Aminat508:

[/s]

NO RELATIONSHIP CAN WORK WITHOUT MONEY.

Your theory is illution and imaginations. We are focusing on REALITY

6 Likes

Re: To The Ladies... Why Do You Have Boyfriends??? by ArikeAriyo(f): 12:13pm On Sep 12, 2015
agarawu23:

look at this man undecided
If u think no relationship can work without money

Then u must also say, no relationship can work without sex

6 Likes

Re: To The Ladies... Why Do You Have Boyfriends??? by agarawu23(m): 12:20pm On Sep 12, 2015
ArikeAriyo:
look at this man undecided
If u think no relationship can work without money

Then u must also say, no relationship can work without sex

check out the outcome of relationship without sex. (Lol , do ppl still do that shiit?) Stay away from relationship if you don't want sex.

Come and thank me later cool

5 Likes

Re: To The Ladies... Why Do You Have Boyfriends??? by missmary(f): 12:24pm On Sep 12, 2015
I am that 2%.... cool

Don't blame the ladies that cant be with a guy if he cant foot their bills... Don't blame the guys either that would not be with a lady if she cant satisfy his needs

But how deep in shit we have gone when Sex and Money have become a yardstick for relationships... I wonder how lost the generation after us are going to be. . Lord be merciful...

4 Likes

Re: To The Ladies... Why Do You Have Boyfriends??? by Aminat508(f): 12:24pm On Sep 12, 2015
agarawu23:

for your mind only undecided

3 Likes

Re: To The Ladies... Why Do You Have Boyfriends??? by agarawu23(m): 12:26pm On Sep 12, 2015
Aminat508:
for your mind only undecided
hmmmm
Re: To The Ladies... Why Do You Have Boyfriends??? by Omotayor123(f): 12:28pm On Sep 12, 2015
mrkay101:

Oh pls.. All what u jst spilled on here are all theoretical. That's how relationships are meant to be but how many of em a like this realistically. We see girls come on here and lament on how stingy their bfs are or how they doesn't satisfy dem.

On point..
Re: To The Ladies... Why Do You Have Boyfriends??? by Omotayor123(f): 12:34pm On Sep 12, 2015
ArikeAriyo:
This is interesting

CC:Lalasticlala grin grin
I'm sure lalasticlala will do the needful... BTW you haven't tell us which category you belong tongue
Re: To The Ladies... Why Do You Have Boyfriends??? by Omotayor123(f): 12:37pm On Sep 12, 2015
Aminat508:

But Aminat these days it seems money comes first.... Most girls will not date a guy that can't foot their bill no matter how caring he is.
Re: To The Ladies... Why Do You Have Boyfriends??? by Aminat508(f): 12:40pm On Sep 12, 2015
Omotayor123:

But Aminat these days it seems money comes first.... Most girls will not date a guy that can't foot their bill no matter how caring he is.
are u talking from experience or what? undecided which kind yeye money are u talking about. Dont u knw Everything is not about money.. Love nd feelings come first, then whatever should follow

4 Likes

Re: To The Ladies... Why Do You Have Boyfriends??? by Aminat508(f): 12:41pm On Sep 12, 2015
Lalasticlala is viewing cheesy

2 Likes

Re: To The Ladies... Why Do You Have Boyfriends??? by Omotayor123(f): 12:44pm On Sep 12, 2015
Aminat508:
are u talking from experience or what? undecided which kind yeye money are u talking about. Dont u knw Everything is not about money.. Love nd feelings come first, then whatever should follow
Talking from observation.
Re: To The Ladies... Why Do You Have Boyfriends??? by Aminat508(f): 12:45pm On Sep 12, 2015
Omotayor123:

Talking from observation.
ok love kiss

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Nigeria Lady Bewitched Lover Who Dumped Her (Photos) / "Dear Nice Guy, I Wasn’t Ready For You Before, But I Am Now" / Man Gets A New Car From His Girlfriend's Family For Being Awesome (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.