Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,317 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:12 AM

To The Ladies... Why Do You Have Boyfriends??? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / To The Ladies... Why Do You Have Boyfriends??? (51176 Views)

Why do pretty girls rarely have boyfriends / When Ladies Go To The ATM With Their Boyfriends (Photos) / Ladies Why Do You Have Boyfriends When You Are Not Ready For Marriage Be Honest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: To The Ladies... Why Do You Have Boyfriends??? by Omotayor123(f): 3:07pm On Sep 12, 2015
Kennydoc:

Don't mind her. She didn't even include those who are genuinely planning for marriage.
Observation excludes those planning marriage and those that don't have Boyfriends.. Re read my post.
Re: To The Ladies... Why Do You Have Boyfriends??? by Spydamannn(m): 3:09pm On Sep 12, 2015
Duru009:
Pls dont tell me 8% date cos of sex.

Its a big lie........... Girls infact luv sex more than guys. In most cases even if u dont have money but u are very good in bed. Girls wil certainly luv.....

In my uni days. I dont even have money but i BANG so many girls.....

Get ur record straight.....
. Na Wa!!!!!
Re: To The Ladies... Why Do You Have Boyfriends??? by Sirlanister(m): 3:12pm On Sep 12, 2015
Omotayor123:
It was the 2% I mentioned. Maybe I under rate it though..
The remaining 5% are the ugly once na. Abi who won date OtOndO gal...
Re: To The Ladies... Why Do You Have Boyfriends??? by lilmax(m): 3:20pm On Sep 12, 2015
As usual no reasonable answer grin
Re: To The Ladies... Why Do You Have Boyfriends??? by Krystalzkris(f): 3:22pm On Sep 12, 2015
Jetjacky:
um guys... you need to check this out now....

krystalzkris , groundnutoil , spaxon
lol... I dnt even have one
Re: To The Ladies... Why Do You Have Boyfriends??? by encryptjay(m): 3:22pm On Sep 12, 2015
Ladies here can lie ehn
Re: To The Ladies... Why Do You Have Boyfriends??? by Jetjacky(m): 3:24pm On Sep 12, 2015
EggovinMma:

Me I no go fit o embarassed
lol money peeps done dey come outwink tongue
Re: To The Ladies... Why Do You Have Boyfriends??? by danbrowndmf(m): 3:24pm On Sep 12, 2015
janefrancisca:
its clear...some gals date for money but definitely not 90% while some date for other reasons.
correct. Which category are u?
Re: To The Ladies... Why Do You Have Boyfriends??? by danbrowndmf(m): 3:25pm On Sep 12, 2015
EggovinMma:

The one wey no get at all at all?
the one way dy manage
Re: To The Ladies... Why Do You Have Boyfriends??? by Ewoma45(f): 3:26pm On Sep 12, 2015
Omotayor123:

But most ladies tend to see money first before any other things..
. I don't know who or what you roll with but you need to cleanse your very shallow thoughts
Re: To The Ladies... Why Do You Have Boyfriends??? by danbrowndmf(m): 3:26pm On Sep 12, 2015
Krystalzkris:
*cough*
Re: To The Ladies... Why Do You Have Boyfriends??? by Jetjacky(m): 3:27pm On Sep 12, 2015
Krystalzkris:
sorry, lemme be yours! wink ?!
Re: To The Ladies... Why Do You Have Boyfriends??? by Krystalzkris(f): 3:31pm On Sep 12, 2015
danbrowndmf:
*cough*
wetin dey make u cough?.
Re: To The Ladies... Why Do You Have Boyfriends??? by Nobody: 3:32pm On Sep 12, 2015
Omotayor123:
Oya talk...
I want to date u.am serious
Re: To The Ladies... Why Do You Have Boyfriends??? by Krystalzkris(f): 3:32pm On Sep 12, 2015
Jetjacky:
sorry, lemme be yours! wink ?!
no thanks
Re: To The Ladies... Why Do You Have Boyfriends??? by Nobody: 3:33pm On Sep 12, 2015
The information reaching biszworld news is that; the survey was carried out at Ebe-ano, Express, and KPAKPA brothels.

OP you bi prostitute? Is like you ar just looking for justification to your trade.

Welll done
Re: To The Ladies... Why Do You Have Boyfriends??? by Nobody: 3:40pm On Sep 12, 2015
danbrowndmf:
the one way dy manage

Which level of management? grin
Pure water level? cheesy
Re: To The Ladies... Why Do You Have Boyfriends??? by janefrancisca(f): 3:40pm On Sep 12, 2015
danbrowndmf:
correct. Which category are u?
When am ready to date, i will date for companionship.

1 Like

Re: To The Ladies... Why Do You Have Boyfriends??? by Nobody: 3:41pm On Sep 12, 2015
Jetjacky:
lol money peeps done dey come outwink tongue

You no like money? tongue
Re: To The Ladies... Why Do You Have Boyfriends??? by Elegantdiva: 3:43pm On Sep 12, 2015
Hmmm.. .. Money ke? u av never bin in a r/shp where you av everything yet no attention.... I love it when am bin gven attention.. The fact you u av smone to share ur dreams , happiness and sorrow is enuff to be in a r/ship
Re: To The Ladies... Why Do You Have Boyfriends??? by smexy(m): 3:43pm On Sep 12, 2015
Jollyjoy:
i dnt see money first,maybe those that see money first will do justice to this your statement but one thing is sure, there comes a time when the money turns boring without the care,attention,time and the rest.,..

My humble summission.
I've never for once met a lady that admits love for a brother's money....
Re: To The Ladies... Why Do You Have Boyfriends??? by Nobody: 3:45pm On Sep 12, 2015
Funny enough, thread was created by a female, the ladies on here would have no grounds for bashing.

1 Like

Re: To The Ladies... Why Do You Have Boyfriends??? by Omotayor123(f): 3:49pm On Sep 12, 2015
thelish:
In most cases, the money is d number one thing for babes. Na d way u spend for dem pass, love dey later enter. Some might be working, but they still feel the guy is entitled to caring for their needs. U see babes managing a cheating n useless boyfriend the guy is spending on them. The most painful part is dat some are from well to do families. When I was dating my hubby in school, I know how many stroking I take from friends cos I was helping out with cash. they said I was a disgrace to womanhood. And I ask them if boyfriend don turn automatically to my dad, to cater for me. Babes will always listen to a guy driving range rover evoque, weda Na him get am or not, than listen to a guy dat is trekking. Abeg I don tire to type. anybody doubting, should go out there n do d survey.
You Gerrit!
Re: To The Ladies... Why Do You Have Boyfriends??? by Omotayor123(f): 3:53pm On Sep 12, 2015
EggovinMma:

The one wey no get at all at all?
grin you made me laugh

1 Like

Re: To The Ladies... Why Do You Have Boyfriends??? by bummyla(m): 3:54pm On Sep 12, 2015
Re: To The Ladies... Why Do You Have Boyfriends??? by danbrowndmf(m): 3:55pm On Sep 12, 2015
Krystalzkris:
wetin dey make u cough?.
ur previous comment
Re: To The Ladies... Why Do You Have Boyfriends??? by hottest111: 3:55pm On Sep 12, 2015
Aminat508:
Most women really don't care whether you have money or not. That may seem shocking, but it's true. cool

What women do care about is HOW YOU MAKE US FEEL. kiss

You need to be able to give us an EXPERIENCE. You can do this with money - but sometimes it works even better to do it without money . not only sex matter abegi grin

there is more to the equation than cash YES

Show us love, care, nd be contented.

Mae West once said, "A man can be short and dumpy and getting bald but if he has fire, women will like him." A man with "fire" gives women good experiences that they remember. And those experiences do NOT have to cost a lot of money
See eh,, weda u lyk am or not ,God must bless u 4 dis post..
I always tell my guys dat u don't need money to attract a girl.

2 Likes

Re: To The Ladies... Why Do You Have Boyfriends??? by danbrowndmf(m): 3:57pm On Sep 12, 2015
janefrancisca:
When am ready to date, i will date for companionship.
your mind fit don change b4 then
Re: To The Ladies... Why Do You Have Boyfriends??? by danbrowndmf(m): 3:59pm On Sep 12, 2015
EggovinMma:

Which level of management? grin Pure water level? cheesy
gala management grin
Re: To The Ladies... Why Do You Have Boyfriends??? by Omotayor123(f): 3:59pm On Sep 12, 2015
Ewoma45:
. I don't know who or what you roll with but you need to cleanse your very shallow thoughts
Most not all.. And this is not about who /what I move with undecided Conduct a face to face survey, just interact neutral with female folks outside public eye then you will understand what I'm talking about.

Letz not deceive ourselves.
Re: To The Ladies... Why Do You Have Boyfriends??? by Nobody: 4:01pm On Sep 12, 2015
Personally I think its best to wait till marriage.. Yh some girls don't date for money but look ...

You're dating a guy, you love with literally all of you ND then something happens... You break up, then another one comes, it ends... Another one.. It ends. Lets leave the sex part.

After all the guys you have dated, you still end up with one or you don't even end up at all. That's why most of you girls walk around with broken hearts. The bible says, garison your heart for out of it flows the issues of life.

Before you know, you find your husband but his friends have all had you., does it mke sense?

2 Likes

Re: To The Ladies... Why Do You Have Boyfriends??? by Nobody: 4:02pm On Sep 12, 2015
Omotayor123:
They said guys go into relationships for sex And intimacy(How True) ... Why then do ladies go into relationships Especially those that will tell you they are not ready for marriage.

A friend told me courtship is a scam and fraud. He said if I guy tells you " I want to court you" it's tantamount to saying "I want to sex you" And I agreed with him on that as I have seen a marriage that didn't last six months after 10 years of courtship And a Marriage of no courtship that lasts for Eternity.!

I realized *from personal survey* that :

90%of ladies have boyfriends for monetary/financial benefits *imagine a girl telling her boyfriend "You can't be sexing me for free* (how's she different from a prostitute).
And they tend to dump the guy sorry as$ should he default in meeting up with their demand. And move on to the next victim.

What happened to Being self Independent

8% of ladies have boyfriend for sex. *Imagine a single lady coming to social media to lament about how she's being sex starved. (lipsrsealed) when does pre marital sex become a necessity undecided

What happened to Abstinence till Marriage

2% of ladies have boyfriend for support. They need someone they can talk to and share things with.

Which category Did you Belong

P. S. I stand to be corrected. No bashing or derailing please.
Let us Interact in a Mature Manner.
. [/color]
@ the pix you posted, CHILDREN

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

It Is Not Easy To Be A Virgin / 5 Genuine Ways To Know You Are Not Her Main Boyfriend / Pastor James Chinwuba Stops Wedding Of Man Who Sent Wife Abroad For Prostitution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.