Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,842 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:26 AM

Touching (love) Story Of A Warri Boy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Touching (love) Story Of A Warri Boy (1049 Views)

"He Saw My Picture And Slid Into My DM” – Instagram User Shares Love Story / "I Was Drunk, A Man Took Me To His House & Bathed Me Without Touching Me" - Lady / Very Touching Love Story In Screenshots (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Touching (love) Story Of A Warri Boy by intrepidjay1(m): 2:51pm On Sep 12, 2015

It was a very hot afternoon. The kind of afternoon when the sun deliberately decides to flex its powers, to stamp its authority upon the earth as the superior god of the day. Even umbrellas become powerless against the heat. It was under this kind of afternoon that he found himself in the middle of an extremely crowded market. The sun was burning and so activities in the market were in a frenzy. Everybody was in a hurry, traders and customers. There was no stopping, no standing, no idle movements.. just keep moving. Steps were calculated for fear of stepping on people's toes. People who are ever willing and ready to curse and swear at you.
He had his right hand in his right pocket where he kept his money. His left hand held his phone tightly in his left pocket. In this kind of market, one only needs to touch you for your things to go missing. He wanted to avoid that. What he was looking for or doing in the market, he could not fathom. He just kept moving and at intervals, looking about him. The sun started to burn hard that he could feel it even under his feet. So he decided to look for shelter. He found one across a gutter with black flowing waters. Traders surrounded the edges. It was not really a shelter but at least, he could stop to rest and think. He stood beside an angry looking woman selling fresh tomatoes and pepper. Obviously, she hasn't been very lucky with customers. She gave him a stern, questioning look but he only looked away. She hissed and muttered curse words.
From where he stood, he could view the market, feel the hustle and bustle, the cacophony, the deafening noises, and the regular step beats of people walking briskly to and fro. He continued to look around and wonder what exactly he was looking for until his eyes fell on her. She was beautiful. The harsh rays of the sun only helped to magnify her beauty. It glowed through the thick crowd. His eyes fell on her and for that split moment, everything stopped. The noise became distant, vague... inaudible. He could hear her heartbeat. He approached her, with calculated steps, eyes fixed on her. He couldn't even blink for fear that she might disappear. He sailed through the crowd of people who had become spirits.. lingering spirits! She was the only human he could see. She was standing, looking around. A lot of people were cursing and swearing, pushing and shoving at her but she didn't care. She was looking around too until her eyes met his. Their eyes met and locked as he approached. He stood within breathing distance from her and brought out something from his pocket, gave it to her and said, "Take, mummy say make you buy pepper 10naira join the one wey dey house. I don dey fine you since!"
Re: Touching (love) Story Of A Warri Boy by adedayourt(m): 2:51pm On Sep 12, 2015
shior
Re: Touching (love) Story Of A Warri Boy by chocolateme(f): 2:52pm On Sep 12, 2015
Polished !! I feel you op.
Re: Touching (love) Story Of A Warri Boy by charijee(f): 3:06pm On Sep 12, 2015
story, story, sto. ......ry grin
Re: Touching (love) Story Of A Warri Boy by Behira(f): 3:13pm On Sep 12, 2015
And to tink dat i fell for dis
Re: Touching (love) Story Of A Warri Boy by Cadamlk: 3:14pm On Sep 12, 2015
Which levels na?....Na wah for you oo.See as you jus take men shine.
Re: Touching (love) Story Of A Warri Boy by Mrbigman1(m): 4:28pm On Sep 12, 2015
Op, u be suffer head oh.
Re: Touching (love) Story Of A Warri Boy by Mprex(f): 4:31pm On Sep 12, 2015
Great write up

(1) (Reply)

Should A Christain Be In A Relationship? / Every Girl Is Not Desperate For A Husband / Naija Babe Shows Up Coverless For Her Traditional Marriage – PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.