Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,345 members, 7,811,995 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:31 AM

3 Idiots: Have You Seen The Movie? Please, Share Your Lessons! - TV/Movies (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / 3 Idiots: Have You Seen The Movie? Please, Share Your Lessons! (60184 Views)

Please Share Your TSTV Experience / Black Panther: How Africans In America Dressed To Go See The Movie / 3 Idiots - 2017 Nollywood Movie Thriller - YET FILMS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Idiots: Have You Seen The Movie? Please, Share Your Lessons! by Nobody: 6:36am On Apr 07, 2016
Gap2020:
IN THE CASE OF LOBO, I LEARNED THAT LONELINESS KILL FASTER THAN ANY DISEASES AND NO BODY IS AN ISLAND OF KNOWLEDGE.

Loneliness and depression are great killers. And that's the reason we should endeavour to have friends who will laugh with us and encourage us. From the movie, when Lobo needed some sort of encouragement to bolster his self belief, it was obvious there was NO ONE.
Re: 3 Idiots: Have You Seen The Movie? Please, Share Your Lessons! by Nobody: 6:42am On Apr 07, 2016
lordmayor4:
My all time best movie, have watched it more than 50x and not yet tired of it. Great lessons

Op try to watch pyaar impossible too. You'll love it

Wow. I'll endeavour to see that too. Thanks for your comment.
Re: 3 Idiots: Have You Seen The Movie? Please, Share Your Lessons! by Nobody: 6:45am On Apr 07, 2016
tomakint:
Fantastic movie about life, wonderfully scripted. Though released 2009, it is for a long time the highest grossing Indian film of all time, but don't know about the current one. Dearpreye, thanks for sharing.

That's some great gain. It's an awesome movie.

Good morning.
Re: 3 Idiots: Have You Seen The Movie? Please, Share Your Lessons! by 9jawindow: 6:45am On Apr 07, 2016
If i were to be in power of authority ,i will mandate all Nigeria lecturers to watch the movie as our Nigerian lecturers have great lessons to pick from it as well. Imagine the student developing a drone and commit suicide due to the lecturer's frustration , a very sad end and that lecturer would think he/she is not a murderer , he has not only murdered a life he also murdered an invention, murdered a dream and murdered the family joy/hope at that point .

Lecturers need to learn that they are not God

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Idiots: Have You Seen The Movie? Please, Share Your Lessons! by AyamConfidence(m): 6:46am On Apr 07, 2016
That movie is off the hook...if we had guys like Rancho around, the world woulda been better

he never thought of himself first...he always wanted to help others, he made Joy's helicopter work so as to enable him pass...he spent time on it like it was his own project. He loved his friends, he was too talented.

Who remembered when Pia broke his inverter named Virus? He didnt throw it away, it helped in delivering the lil Champ

when everybody thought the baby was stillborn, he believed and kept saying AAL IZZ WELL till he kicked

he went to school for someone else but he became richer than that one....his excellence paid off

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Idiots: Have You Seen The Movie? Please, Share Your Lessons! by Kaycee625(m): 6:49am On Apr 07, 2016
mrking3:
Impressive! And very educative! @Op! Thanks for sharing! I haven't seen the movie! But will do a quick download right away! Seriously, I'm attracted to people with High Intellect!
you are sapiosexual
Re: 3 Idiots: Have You Seen The Movie? Please, Share Your Lessons! by Nobody: 6:51am On Apr 07, 2016
Nwadiala:
Life is really s race, even to be born, one had to race 300 million sperms

Don't mind Virus. Life is a personal race.
Re: 3 Idiots: Have You Seen The Movie? Please, Share Your Lessons! by ajuji1(m): 6:55am On Apr 07, 2016
"Make your passion your profession" the Idiot

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 3 Idiots: Have You Seen The Movie? Please, Share Your Lessons! by Nobody: 6:57am On Apr 07, 2016
Abiagirl777:
dear preye go and watch LIKE STARS ON EARTH,if you intend to be a good father and MY NAME IS KHAN about religious tolerance,I bet you you'll drop whatever brand of ...wood you love and embrace bollywoo d.

Are you serious? I'll try one of them during weekend. Learning never stops. Good morning.
Re: 3 Idiots: Have You Seen The Movie? Please, Share Your Lessons! by Nobody: 6:58am On Apr 07, 2016
ajuji1:
"Make your passion your profession" the Idiot

And you'll never seek a holiday. Life will become all fun.
Re: 3 Idiots: Have You Seen The Movie? Please, Share Your Lessons! by Nobody: 6:59am On Apr 07, 2016
AyamConfidence:
That movie is off the hook...if we had guys like Rancho around, the world woulda been better

he never thought of himself first...he always wanted to help others, he made Joy's helicopter work so as to enable him pass...he spent time on it like it was his own project. He loved his friends, he was too talented.

Who remembered when Pia broke his inverter named Virus? He didnt throw it away, it helped in delivering the lil Champ

when everybody thought the baby was stillborn, he believed and kept saying AAL IZZ WELL till he kicked

he went to school for someone else but he became richer than that one....his excellence paid off

I remember all the above.

When Virus saw the Inverter, he fainted. LOL.
Re: 3 Idiots: Have You Seen The Movie? Please, Share Your Lessons! by Nobody: 7:04am On Apr 07, 2016
Chikabel:
After watching that movie,
1. I learnt that I was my own greatest competition, grades matter yes, but knowledge is the key
2. I discovered the value of true friendship. Up until the day I watched that movie, I couldn't say I had a friend, aside the guy I was dating then. I had classmates and schoolmates I related well with, but could not pinpoint any as "my friend". The way Rancho and what's his name, Ummm, the other guy from a semi comfortable home, rushed their friend(the poorest) to the hospital after he fell from Virus's office, Mehn, I cried so hard and at that point, I knew I needed to have such friends.
Today, I can boast of such friends and much as I've never been in an accident like the guy in that movie, I've been rushed to accident and emergency by my friends when I was going into hypovolemic shock from food poisoning.
I would probably not been here today, funny as it sounds, it's true.
Here's to my friends, Vera, Vivian, Buzor and Ifeanyi. I love you guys plenty kiss

We all need true friends, not charlatans.

1 Like

Re: 3 Idiots: Have You Seen The Movie? Please, Share Your Lessons! by AyamConfidence(m): 7:05am On Apr 07, 2016
dearpreye:

I remember all the above.

When Virus saw the Inverter, he fainted. LOL.
he actually fainted after hearing the revving of the vacumn cleaner before it was regulated....the man was like 'na wetin them wan take suck my grandson out be this?'

it was a nice delivery accomplished by male students on their tennis board....lesson? You can convert a disadvantage to your advantage by thinking well and using the available materials judiciously

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 3 Idiots: Have You Seen The Movie? Please, Share Your Lessons! by Nobody: 7:08am On Apr 07, 2016
AyamConfidence:
he actually fainted after hearing the revving of the vacumn cleaner before it was regulated....the man was like 'na wetin them wan take suck my grandson out be this?'

it was a nice delivery accomplished by male students on their tennis board....lesson? You can convert a disadvantage to your advantage by thinking well and using the available materials judiciously

Very vital lesson. Make do with whatever you have.
Re: 3 Idiots: Have You Seen The Movie? Please, Share Your Lessons! by AyamConfidence(m): 7:11am On Apr 07, 2016
dearpreye:

Very vital lesson. Make do with whatever you have.
you gorrit mehn....Good morning
Re: 3 Idiots: Have You Seen The Movie? Please, Share Your Lessons! by Nobody: 7:14am On Apr 07, 2016
AyamConfidence:
you gorrit mehn....Good morning

That's it . Good morning too.
Re: 3 Idiots: Have You Seen The Movie? Please, Share Your Lessons! by bjt(m): 7:16am On Apr 07, 2016
Great movie I must confess, I watched it over and over again. Remember the Prof son that died because his father wanted him to be an Engr?
Parent should allow their children to pursue their passion

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 3 Idiots: Have You Seen The Movie? Please, Share Your Lessons! by UjSizzle(f): 7:19am On Apr 07, 2016
Surround yourself with people who not only help you achieve your dreams, but push/believe in you when you don't believe in yourself.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 3 Idiots: Have You Seen The Movie? Please, Share Your Lessons! by Okaakoko(m): 7:21am On Apr 07, 2016
Ishilove:

Ha, it made me cry too o.

I don't like watching it because I don't like watching movies that cause me to shed tears. I cried when that fat dude's father finally accepted his son's career choice.

What did I learn from the movie? Pursue happiness smiley
like stars on earth would make you cry too
Re: 3 Idiots: Have You Seen The Movie? Please, Share Your Lessons! by Nobody: 7:26am On Apr 07, 2016
UjSizzle:
Surround yourself with people who not only help you achieve your dreams, but push/believe in you when you don't believe in yourself.
A very vital secret to success. We must surround ourselves with people that push us to become our very best.
Re: 3 Idiots: Have You Seen The Movie? Please, Share Your Lessons! by Nobody: 7:27am On Apr 07, 2016
bjt:
Great movie I must confess, I watched it over and over again. Remember the Prof son that died because his father wanted him to be an Engr?
Parent should allow their children to pursue their passion

I also can recall that sad event.

It's imperative parents allow their kids to pursue their calling and purpose.
Re: 3 Idiots: Have You Seen The Movie? Please, Share Your Lessons! by sweetestever(f): 7:28am On Apr 07, 2016
i learned that ALL IS WELL.................

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 3 Idiots: Have You Seen The Movie? Please, Share Your Lessons! by eHydrated(m): 7:33am On Apr 07, 2016
- if you pollute the air like silencer, always blame it on Buhari!..
Re: 3 Idiots: Have You Seen The Movie? Please, Share Your Lessons! by Nobody: 7:35am On Apr 07, 2016
The lesson I learnt from this thread is that Gods time is the best and always wait for your time,it will surely come just like this thread making front page after seven or eight months of captivity in the desert.

On a serious note,I've not seen the movie(I was never a fan of anything India)but I'll try to see what the hype is all about.

Thanks for sharing bro.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 3 Idiots: Have You Seen The Movie? Please, Share Your Lessons! by harjayi(m): 7:35am On Apr 07, 2016
my lesson is 1 people fail because of the fear of failure and 2 follow ur dream

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 3 Idiots: Have You Seen The Movie? Please, Share Your Lessons! by Adematae(m): 7:36am On Apr 07, 2016
This happen to be one of the best movies have ever watched in my entire life, I watched it over 10 times and didn't get bored at all. The major lesson I got from the movie is that don't let anybody dictate your future, it's yours to decide what and who you want to be based on your inner conviction and passion.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 3 Idiots: Have You Seen The Movie? Please, Share Your Lessons! by Naomite(f): 7:36am On Apr 07, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
Thank God say I don graduate.I no do those things sha.I was a very good student.I dey find my Pia seriously now.

Ur pia don set 2 marry "Mr price tag" but am sure farhan and raju will rescue har on saturday just sit back and relax, ur pia is on d way grin
Re: 3 Idiots: Have You Seen The Movie? Please, Share Your Lessons! by Nobody: 7:45am On Apr 07, 2016
euromilion:
The lesson I learnt from this thread is that Gods time is the best and always wait for your time,it will surely come just like this thread making front page after seven or eight months of captivity in the desert.

On a serious note,I've not seen the movie(I was never a fan of anything India)but I'll try to see what the hype is all about.

Thanks for sharing bro.

Thanks too. Just be open minded and enjoy the movie. It's not a hype.

Yeah. I've even given up on the call for it to be moved to front page. I simply logged in this morning and saw the many mentions and likes .

1 Like

Re: 3 Idiots: Have You Seen The Movie? Please, Share Your Lessons! by Nobody: 7:46am On Apr 07, 2016
ladyF:
Loved it too

Never tired of watching this movie.... All is well
Re: 3 Idiots: Have You Seen The Movie? Please, Share Your Lessons! by rahman25: 7:46am On Apr 07, 2016
Never look down on anybody.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 3 Idiots: Have You Seen The Movie? Please, Share Your Lessons! by Nobody: 7:46am On Apr 07, 2016
Adematae:
This happen to be one of the best movies have ever watched in my entire life, I watched it over 10 times and didn't get bored at all. The major lesson I got from the movie is that don't let anybody dictate your future, it's yours to decide what and who you want to be based on your inner conviction and passion.

I agree. Your future is your call and you must summon the courage to want to pursue it, even against the tides of parental and societal expectations and pressures.
Re: 3 Idiots: Have You Seen The Movie? Please, Share Your Lessons! by ItzShadow: 7:52am On Apr 07, 2016
NEW YORK the movie on terrorism. MY NAME IS KHAN . . . partly on terrorism. " Mr.President . . Mr.President, my name is Khan and I'm not a terrorist". . LoL. . Sharukh Khan played lead role. . THREE IDIOTS . . Great movie. . Amir Khan played Ranchoddas. . . If you want to Amir Khan in his badäss mode,watch Dhoom3..where he played the role of a first class armed robber. . . I think the Dhoom sequels are the highest grossing Bollywood movies.

why has no one mentioned Slumdog Millionaire

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

BBNaija: Tboss Angry With Debie-Rise For Asking Her To Sing National Anthem / Where To Download 30 Days In Atlanta? / BBNaija: Tacha Suffers Nip Slip During Saturday Night Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.