Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,963 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:12 AM

3 Idiots: Have You Seen The Movie? Please, Share Your Lessons! - TV/Movies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / 3 Idiots: Have You Seen The Movie? Please, Share Your Lessons! (60176 Views)

Please Share Your TSTV Experience / Black Panther: How Africans In America Dressed To Go See The Movie / 3 Idiots - 2017 Nollywood Movie Thriller - YET FILMS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Idiots: Have You Seen The Movie? Please, Share Your Lessons! by ClinicalHope(f): 11:19pm On Apr 06, 2016
Paschal001:
Nice movie... I learnt that if you did not study for exam... . Don't worry, wen the lecturer is arranging the scripts, I can scatter everything and run for my life grin grin
grin grin wahlai I no well
Re: 3 Idiots: Have You Seen The Movie? Please, Share Your Lessons! by Nwadiala: 11:19pm On Apr 06, 2016
Father, I have listened to you all through my life. Pls father, let me listen to my heart for once

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Idiots: Have You Seen The Movie? Please, Share Your Lessons! by Freeman50(m): 11:26pm On Apr 06, 2016
3 idiots? Its very interesting & funny anyway.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 3 Idiots: Have You Seen The Movie? Please, Share Your Lessons! by hadura29(m): 11:28pm On Apr 06, 2016
dearpreye:
Chatur: having fun, iidiots.

Please share me a download link...
Re: 3 Idiots: Have You Seen The Movie? Please, Share Your Lessons! by Micheezy7(m): 11:30pm On Apr 06, 2016
Ranchodas... Pia wagdu.. Love the movie like mad.. . E make sense. So educative and passionate

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 3 Idiots: Have You Seen The Movie? Please, Share Your Lessons! by Nwadiala: 11:33pm On Apr 06, 2016
Father, I will own a small house and small car but I will be happy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Idiots: Have You Seen The Movie? Please, Share Your Lessons! by Pque(m): 11:33pm On Apr 06, 2016
missbronze:
Another great movie. my name is Khan and I am not a terrorist.

After seeing the movie, I learnt never to judge people based on their religion.

There are two kinds of people in this world. it's either you are a good person or a bad person.

I can never ever forget my friend, Nurudeen in higher institution, a muslim but a rare gem. May d Almighty God bless him wherever he is. He shares all he has with everyone nd he is nt from a rich home nd neither are his parent average. He just never cheat u, care 4 u nd try all his best to guide, advise nd encourage u. Sometimes I wonder what kind of guy is this nd he goes to mosque regularly. Mind you I have met another "Ifa ori mi re", ifa this is my head, he is also gd in xter, better than many xtian. This made me to realise that judge nt by religion but by their xter. By their fruits, we shall know them.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Idiots: Have You Seen The Movie? Please, Share Your Lessons! by nollywoodbabe: 11:39pm On Apr 06, 2016
Wow! I have over 100 movies on my Hard drive that i have not had time to watch and over 20 DVDs of Indian movies. And now this. With such good reviews am going to look for the DVD and buy..... Looks like a collector's item.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 3 Idiots: Have You Seen The Movie? Please, Share Your Lessons! by Nwadiala: 11:40pm On Apr 06, 2016
Instead Raju to betray his friend "Rancho" to safe himself from being rusticated; he choose to take his life. What a friend. At this scene, I stopped watch for the day and start meditating.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 3 Idiots: Have You Seen The Movie? Please, Share Your Lessons! by Tomasboy(m): 11:42pm On Apr 06, 2016
adedayourt:
one of my best movie ever
Any/Every time i see your name, you always remind me of yoghurt cheesy
Re: 3 Idiots: Have You Seen The Movie? Please, Share Your Lessons! by baba11(m): 11:44pm On Apr 06, 2016
My best movie ever....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 3 Idiots: Have You Seen The Movie? Please, Share Your Lessons! by Nwadiala: 11:47pm On Apr 06, 2016
gustav25:
People if you need more Bollywood that will keep you motivated ,happy and teach you lessons ,let me know
I do need but let me refer you to one if you have not watched it. "LIKE STAR ON EARTH" by rancho
Re: 3 Idiots: Have You Seen The Movie? Please, Share Your Lessons! by Damjoy(m): 11:51pm On Apr 06, 2016
Not about how far but how well...

#Lessons

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 3 Idiots: Have You Seen The Movie? Please, Share Your Lessons! by Lovelynature(m): 11:54pm On Apr 06, 2016
I love the movie so much. I keep watching it over and over and I learnt a lot from it. Though haven't watched the English version, maybe it doesn't have any, but they do interpret in English

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 3 Idiots: Have You Seen The Movie? Please, Share Your Lessons! by Nwadiala: 11:58pm On Apr 06, 2016
You are wrong because u cannot win all the time

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Idiots: Have You Seen The Movie? Please, Share Your Lessons! by Witwicky(m): 12:03am On Apr 07, 2016
Hmmmm...and when I was through with the movie I can't stop saying all izz well to my self in any situation I am for a period of time...good movie tho..another one I would still recommend is Aashiqui..very lovely movie

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 3 Idiots: Have You Seen The Movie? Please, Share Your Lessons! by 2nex(m): 12:14am On Apr 07, 2016
Re: 3 Idiots: Have You Seen The Movie? Please, Share Your Lessons! by 2nex(m): 12:14am On Apr 07, 2016
..............Learnt many lessons from the movie one of which is that frustrated teachers can only produce frustrated students(and finally lobo died).....the movie is inspirational and emotional,I cud rem dat tears rolled from ma lachrymal gland the first time I watched it..oooh my God most times I wonder how d hindi sit and write d playscript...am a fan of bollyhood...u guys shd see ds..like stars on earth and fatul........

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 3 Idiots: Have You Seen The Movie? Please, Share Your Lessons! by 2nex(m): 12:16am On Apr 07, 2016
Gunday is anodeer lovely movie
Re: 3 Idiots: Have You Seen The Movie? Please, Share Your Lessons! by 2nex(m): 12:18am On Apr 07, 2016
Witwicky:
Hmmmm...and when I was through with the movie I can't stop saying all izz well to my self in any situation I am for a period of time...good movie tho..another one I would still recommend is Aashiqui..very lovely movie
.............Aashiqui.....dr I learnt d tru meaning of sacrifice..grt movie
Re: 3 Idiots: Have You Seen The Movie? Please, Share Your Lessons! by Nwadiala: 12:28am On Apr 07, 2016
Life is really s race, even to be born, one had to race 300 million sperms

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 3 Idiots: Have You Seen The Movie? Please, Share Your Lessons! by Justycxx(m): 12:36am On Apr 07, 2016
dearpreye:
This movie is one I'll never stop seeing. Ever since a colleague of mine introduced the movie to me sometime last year, I've watched over 20 times. And on each case, I've learned a new lesson.

The lessons from this inspirational and poignant movie are endless and tremendous that they can make an almost instant impact in our perception of life, academics and success.

I'll encourage those who haven't seen it to endeavour to see it. I'm sure you'll learn very vital lessons from this great movie.

The key actors are Rancho, Farhan, Raju, Pia, Chatur and Virus! It's a great movie.

I'll like to share some great lessons I learned from it.

Life isnt a race. Yes. Life isn't a race. We're not here to compete with anyone. We're here to do our thing our own way and fulfil our own purpose.

Even if you see life as a race, you're the only runner involved. You're your own competitor. Try to surpass your last year achievements.

Pursue Your Passion. Yes. This is another very vital lesson I learned from the movie. Most of us are pursuing the passions of others. We're only doing what others are doing. We study a course because others are doing or have done so. Our success in life is embedded in our passion. Let's seek out our passion and let it be our profession, and we're sure of success and happiness.

Education Is More Than Academics. Don't relegate education to academics only. Education is everything. Learning shouldn't be confined to the walls of the classroom. Learning is everywhere.

Ignore Others. Once you've identified your purpose and passion, please, ignore the naysayers, the jealous, and move on. Just ignore them. Ignore their mockery and put downs. Just do your own thing. At the end, they shall be amazed at your success.

Fear Limits Your Success. This is one of the greatest lessons I took from this awesome movie. You can't achieve anything meaningful in life if you're always fearful. Farhan had to overcome his fears to talk to his dad about his passion. Raju had to change his attitude before he could become successful. Fear is a killer. It's your biggest enemy.

All Is Well. Always believe the best will happen to you. Always believe all is well, no matter the challenges. Remember baby Champ kicked Rancho as soon as Raju chanted ALL IS WELL.

There are some other lessons.

For those who have seen this movie, what lessons did you take away from it? Please, let's read those vital lessons. Thanks!
they didnt choose the actors wisely. Shoulda been bubu, lai and baba fashy
Re: 3 Idiots: Have You Seen The Movie? Please, Share Your Lessons! by Nobody: 12:48am On Apr 07, 2016
If you like 3 idiots,you will love we are family

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Idiots: Have You Seen The Movie? Please, Share Your Lessons! by Chikabel: 12:58am On Apr 07, 2016
After watching that movie,
1. I learnt that I was my own greatest competition, grades matter yes, but knowledge is the key
2. I discovered the value of true friendship. Up until the day I watched that movie, I couldn't say I had a friend, aside the guy I was dating then. I had classmates and schoolmates I related well with, but could not pinpoint any as "my friend". The way Rancho and what's his name, Ummm, the other guy from a semi comfortable home, rushed their friend(the poorest) to the hospital after he fell from Virus's office, Mehn, I cried so hard and at that point, I knew I needed to have such friends.
Today, I can boast of such friends and much as I've never been in an accident like the guy in that movie, I've been rushed to accident and emergency by my friends when I was going into hypovolemic shock from food poisoning.
I would probably not been here today, funny as it sounds, it's true.
Here's to my friends, Vera, Vivian, Buzor and Ifeanyi. I love you guys plenty kiss

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Idiots: Have You Seen The Movie? Please, Share Your Lessons! by Emmanuel950(m): 12:59am On Apr 07, 2016
like stars on earth is another must watch movie. I did a post on the morals of the movie like stars on earth. here's the link to the post.

http://www.topicsbay.com/like-stars-on-earth-movies-good-morals-values/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 3 Idiots: Have You Seen The Movie? Please, Share Your Lessons! by KaptaynKush: 1:06am On Apr 07, 2016
Friendship Over Everything

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 3 Idiots: Have You Seen The Movie? Please, Share Your Lessons! by Destinygrl(f): 1:11am On Apr 07, 2016
I have this movie for years in my DVD collection but never watched it

I always skip this move but watched all the other movies in the DVD

I think its a case of don't judge a movie by its cover

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 3 Idiots: Have You Seen The Movie? Please, Share Your Lessons! by Amsonme(m): 1:27am On Apr 07, 2016
back benchers friendship last longer Dan da front benchers.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Idiots: Have You Seen The Movie? Please, Share Your Lessons! by Daninoxy: 1:28am On Apr 07, 2016
Mehn...Dat movie z imspiring...same as Like stars om earth..Like if you've watched it!

1 Like

Re: 3 Idiots: Have You Seen The Movie? Please, Share Your Lessons! by ewizard1: 1:29am On Apr 07, 2016
kay29000:
That movie is one of the greatest I have watched in my life time. It made me cry men!
That's true. The first movie to get tears out of my eyes... And the scene was when the Farhan was allowed to go with his photography carrier and he had to go salute Rancho as they agreed! When Rancho cried, i did too!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Idiots: Have You Seen The Movie? Please, Share Your Lessons! by ewizard1: 1:33am On Apr 07, 2016
Ishilove:

Ha, it made me cry too o.

I don't like watching it because I don't like watching movies that cause me to shed tears. I cried when that fat dude's father finally accepted his son's career choice.

What did I learn from the movie? Pursue happiness smiley
The same part that made me cry! When he was to go give Rancho the pants down salute! cry
Re: 3 Idiots: Have You Seen The Movie? Please, Share Your Lessons! by Nobody: 1:36am On Apr 07, 2016
SeverusSnape:

I have watched the movie countless time. This particular scene cracks me up, Rancho can sure improvise ehn.
Students she's una don hear, when next una got nothing to eat, Abeg dress up , crash weddings and go chop rice. It's either you're from bride side or groom side.lol

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

BBNaija: Tboss Angry With Debie-Rise For Asking Her To Sing National Anthem / Where To Download 30 Days In Atlanta? / BBNaija: Tacha Suffers Nip Slip During Saturday Night Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.