Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,592 members, 7,827,223 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:06 AM

3 Idiots: Have You Seen The Movie? Please, Share Your Lessons! - TV/Movies (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / 3 Idiots: Have You Seen The Movie? Please, Share Your Lessons! (60304 Views)

Please Share Your TSTV Experience / Black Panther: How Africans In America Dressed To Go See The Movie / 3 Idiots - 2017 Nollywood Movie Thriller - YET FILMS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Idiots: Have You Seen The Movie? Please, Share Your Lessons! by Stoical: 8:05am On Apr 07, 2016
I think the most important lesson I learnt from the movie is - Always tell yourself the truth and identify where your problem is, in order to find a solution to it.

A case in point - Rancho's friend(who believed that only praying to his "god" instead of reading will help him pass his exams).

I may equally add that we should always follow our passion as it is a sure way to success - Funshu wanddu, the scientist who took someone else's name, and went to school not for certificate but to follow his passion. You can imagine what he did to the hall prefect on his first day in school...

...very funny TV show

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 3 Idiots: Have You Seen The Movie? Please, Share Your Lessons! by Orangina(m): 8:08am On Apr 07, 2016
don't watch the movie coz someone told you to watch it. whilst you will not understand the movie.
what i learnt ! some persons are very stubborn,very intelligent, very smart , and very bright!.★★★★

1 Like

Re: 3 Idiots: Have You Seen The Movie? Please, Share Your Lessons! by Galaxydon1(m): 8:16am On Apr 07, 2016
What i understood is. One of the idiots later became rich in life. Never give up.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 3 Idiots: Have You Seen The Movie? Please, Share Your Lessons! by STILESGANG: 8:21am On Apr 07, 2016
tomakint:
Fantastic movie about life, wonderfully scripted. Though released 2009, it is for a long time the highest grossing Indian film of all time, but don't know about the current one. Dearpreye, thanks for sharing.
The current holder of that title is another aamir khan starrer "PK"
Re: 3 Idiots: Have You Seen The Movie? Please, Share Your Lessons! by Raydos: 8:24am On Apr 07, 2016
The Part That Made Me Cried, Is The Guy That Hung Himself Up - Because He Couldn't Assemble An Helicopter Or Something embarassed

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Idiots: Have You Seen The Movie? Please, Share Your Lessons! by banme1(m): 8:27am On Apr 07, 2016
behave like a smart idiot.
Re: 3 Idiots: Have You Seen The Movie? Please, Share Your Lessons! by dangervu(m): 8:29am On Apr 07, 2016
Never let life pressure cut your dream of been who you want to be..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 3 Idiots: Have You Seen The Movie? Please, Share Your Lessons! by Stanleyobey: 8:40am On Apr 07, 2016
Always chase excellence in what ever you do, then success will follow u.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Idiots: Have You Seen The Movie? Please, Share Your Lessons! by Nobody: 8:41am On Apr 07, 2016
The Only film that have ever inspire my perception of life and success. Don't judge a film by its title. 5 *****

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 3 Idiots: Have You Seen The Movie? Please, Share Your Lessons! by samuelchimmy(m): 8:42am On Apr 07, 2016
Paschal001:
Nice movie... I learnt that if you did not study for exam... . Don't worry, wen the lecturer is arranging the scripts, I can scatter everything and run for my life grin grin
Don't try that in Nigeria,A realy wicked Lecturer will forfeit all The Scripts because of You, and will ask other students to fish you out before he could attend to theirs!
Be wise!
it was only A movie!
Re: 3 Idiots: Have You Seen The Movie? Please, Share Your Lessons! by Nwadiala: 8:42am On Apr 07, 2016
Salt water is a great conductor of electricity. 8th grade physics

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Idiots: Have You Seen The Movie? Please, Share Your Lessons! by kestyn: 8:44am On Apr 07, 2016
Lol.dat movie iz one of d best av watched
Cool 4 youths

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 3 Idiots: Have You Seen The Movie? Please, Share Your Lessons! by Nobody: 8:52am On Apr 07, 2016
Wow, what do I even say.....That movie is a movie I can't afford to delete from my Hard disk. Initially I didn't understand it when I watched it, but I had to watch like three times before I understood it. Since then it has been my favourite movie.
Just to add to the lessons mentioned above, I learnt that sometimes, our friends bring the best in us by helping us overcome our FEARS. Even Rancho had fear of talking and winning the love of his life, Pia. But with the help of Fahran and Raju, he was able to overcome that fear.....bottom line......we all need somebody to lean on!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Idiots: Have You Seen The Movie? Please, Share Your Lessons! by Ayohbk(m): 8:59am On Apr 07, 2016
One of the best movie. .....EVER!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 3 Idiots: Have You Seen The Movie? Please, Share Your Lessons! by Haryohdeji(m): 8:59am On Apr 07, 2016
Paschal001:
Just as my friend would say, if you hv not seen 3 idiots, then you hv wasted half of your life.....
But wen life goes at of control.. .. . Remember that..... Alll izzz wellllll
but since you have watched the film, as it change ur life

1 Like

Re: 3 Idiots: Have You Seen The Movie? Please, Share Your Lessons! by Nobody: 8:59am On Apr 07, 2016
Raydos:
The Part That Made Me Cried, Is The Guy That Hung Himself Up - Because He Couldn't Assemble An Helicopter Or Something embarassed

Joy Lobo. I QUIT!
Re: 3 Idiots: Have You Seen The Movie? Please, Share Your Lessons! by Nobody: 9:01am On Apr 07, 2016
preciusly:
Wow, what do I even say.....That movie is a movie I can't afford to delete from my Hard disk. Initially I didn't understand it when I watched it, but I had to watch like three times before I understood it. Since then it has been my favourite movie.
Just to add to the lessons mentioned above, I learnt that sometimes, our friends bring the best in us by helping us overcome our FEARS. Even Rancho had fear of talking and winning the love of his life, Pia. But with the help of Fahran and Raju, he was able to overcome that fear.....bottom line......we all need somebody to lean on!

We all need somebody to lean on.

1 Like

Re: 3 Idiots: Have You Seen The Movie? Please, Share Your Lessons! by Emmanueledu(m): 9:05am On Apr 07, 2016
My best movie ever! Made me shed tears!
Learnt that "No matter the life challenges we pass through,it will get better if we persevere"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 3 Idiots: Have You Seen The Movie? Please, Share Your Lessons! by Abiagirl777(f): 9:07am On Apr 07, 2016
@gustavo25,I'd appreciate De link

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 3 Idiots: Have You Seen The Movie? Please, Share Your Lessons! by Spymate: 9:11am On Apr 07, 2016
gustav25:
I love Bollywood movies especially the ....op also endeavor to watch my name is khan and many others like this
And I am nt a terrorist
Re: 3 Idiots: Have You Seen The Movie? Please, Share Your Lessons! by dabbe(m): 9:17am On Apr 07, 2016
Mehn ! One of the best Bollywood film ever. It is d bomb. Great lesson

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 3 Idiots: Have You Seen The Movie? Please, Share Your Lessons! by HybridMan: 9:21am On Apr 07, 2016
I respect indians for one thing their ability to think deep and bring out story that reflect reality..God really gave them technical knowledge and ability to think outside the box.

One of the touching moment in the film was the scene were one of the students committed suicide due to the frustration from the lecturer..

Most students are facing the same here in Nigerian universities..You will read all day and night,buy text books put all your effort in exam and you will still see C on the board..

Another lesson i learnt is abilty to be calm during turmoil and always travel the road less travelled..

skill is greater than certificate

humility is louder than arrogance..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 3 Idiots: Have You Seen The Movie? Please, Share Your Lessons! by HybridMan: 9:30am On Apr 07, 2016
Give Me Some Sunshine, Give Me Some Rain Give Me Another Chance I Wanna Grow Up Once again...

For everyone facing hardship out there know that ease is coming and there is light at the end of tunnel..

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 3 Idiots: Have You Seen The Movie? Please, Share Your Lessons! by ololade91(f): 9:32am On Apr 07, 2016
it's indeed a great movie...
1:don't see competition as a normal way of life
2: don't put race to your friend's achievement, don't do what he/she does just to be on track (the harm you might cause yourself might be beyond repair)
3: competing against them is a waste of time. learn from them, appreciate them and be inspire by them
4: be the best you can be and always aim to break your own personal record
5: it's going to make a whole lot of sense for you today,if you start competing against an earlier version of yourself
6: always remember ALL IS WELL.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Idiots: Have You Seen The Movie? Please, Share Your Lessons! by sekolaj82: 9:33am On Apr 07, 2016
My wife n children enjoyed the film................Fear kills faster than EBOLA.....All is well

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 3 Idiots: Have You Seen The Movie? Please, Share Your Lessons! by Jok3r(m): 9:37am On Apr 07, 2016
dearpreye:
This movie is one I'll never stop seeing. Ever since a colleague of mine introduced the movie to me sometime last year, I've watched over 20 times. And on each case, I've learned a new lesson.

The lessons from this inspirational and poignant movie are endless and tremendous that they can make an almost instant impact in our perception of life, academics and success.

I'll encourage those who haven't seen it to endeavour to see it. I'm sure you'll learn very vital lessons from this great movie.

The key actors are Rancho, Farhan, Raju, Pia, Chatur and Virus! It's a great movie.

I'll like to share some great lessons I learned from it.

Life isnt a race. Yes. Life isn't a race. We're not here to compete with anyone. We're here to do our thing our own way and fulfil our own purpose.

Even if you see life as a race, you're the only runner involved. You're your own competitor. Try to surpass your last year achievements.

Pursue Your Passion. Yes. This is another very vital lesson I learned from the movie. Most of us are pursuing the passions of others. We're only doing what others are doing. We study a course because others are doing or have done so. Our success in life is embedded in our passion. Let's seek out our passion and let it be our profession, and we're sure of success and happiness.

Education Is More Than Academics. Don't relegate education to academics only. Education is everything. Learning shouldn't be confined to the walls of the classroom. Learning is everywhere.

Ignore Others. Once you've identified your purpose and passion, please, ignore the naysayers, the jealous, and move on. Just ignore them. Ignore their mockery and put downs. Just do your own thing. At the end, they shall be amazed at your success.

Fear Limits Your Success. This is one of the greatest lessons I took from this awesome movie. You can't achieve anything meaningful in life if you're always fearful. Farhan had to overcome his fears to talk to his dad about his passion. Raju had to change his attitude before he could become successful. Fear is a killer. It's your biggest enemy.

All Is Well. Always believe the best will happen to you. Always believe all is well, no matter the challenges. Remember baby Champ kicked Rancho as soon as Raju chanted ALL IS WELL.

There are some other lessons.

For those who have seen this movie, what lessons did you take away from it? Please, let's read those vital lessons. Thanks!

my fav
Re: 3 Idiots: Have You Seen The Movie? Please, Share Your Lessons! by tatucci: 9:43am On Apr 07, 2016
dearpreye:

Please, do you mind sharing some lessons?

i think the best lesson from the movie was what one of them said at the end : go after excellence and success will pursue you pants down... grin grin grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 3 Idiots: Have You Seen The Movie? Please, Share Your Lessons! by Adebash01(m): 9:43am On Apr 07, 2016
One of the lesson i learnt from this movie is that u should not always give up instantly, because joy give up because he can not complete his project, not knowing that life still continue.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 3 Idiots: Have You Seen The Movie? Please, Share Your Lessons! by gift01: 9:49am On Apr 07, 2016
Virus: How does an Induction Motor work? . Raju: (mimicking a bike) brum brum brum

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 3 Idiots: Have You Seen The Movie? Please, Share Your Lessons! by Nobody: 9:55am On Apr 07, 2016
HybridMan:
Give Me Some Sunshine, Give Me Some Rain Give Me Another Chance I Wanna Grow Up Once again...

For everyone facing hardship out there know that ease is coming and there is light at the end of tunnel..

Amen.
Re: 3 Idiots: Have You Seen The Movie? Please, Share Your Lessons! by Nobody: 9:57am On Apr 07, 2016
Adebash01:
One of the lesson i learnt from this movie is that u should not always give up instantly, because joy give up because he can not complete his project, not knowing that life still continue.

Yes. We shouldn't give up on our dreams and aspirations, no matter the hurdles we might meet on our way.

Joy Lobo was pressured by Prof Virus. He couldn't stand the heat. He committed suicide.
Re: 3 Idiots: Have You Seen The Movie? Please, Share Your Lessons! by PAT4HOT(m): 9:58am On Apr 07, 2016
The movie never miss in my laptop no matter how many times I have to format it....

I have learnt a lot from the movie among which u guys have mentioned already but one important lesson is dat life is a competition, u must struggle/strive to survive. "Even in the process of fertilization, u must struggle with millions of spe.rm cells for u to fertilize.....

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

BBNaija: Tacha Suffers Nip Slip During Saturday Night Party / #BBNAJIA: Mike Got The Highest Number Of Votes, See How Nigerians Voted / Where To Download 30 Days In Atlanta?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.