Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,085 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:52 AM

3 Idiots: Have You Seen The Movie? Please, Share Your Lessons! - TV/Movies (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / 3 Idiots: Have You Seen The Movie? Please, Share Your Lessons! (60189 Views)

Please Share Your TSTV Experience / Black Panther: How Africans In America Dressed To Go See The Movie / 3 Idiots - 2017 Nollywood Movie Thriller - YET FILMS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Idiots: Have You Seen The Movie? Please, Share Your Lessons! by ewizard1: 1:51am On Apr 07, 2016
RANCHO SHAMALDAS CHANCHAD!!! grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Idiots: Have You Seen The Movie? Please, Share Your Lessons! by mavmavel: 2:17am On Apr 07, 2016
finally you can submit your news, ideas, opinions and other related matters at eppah.com.
no edith, report it and we publish it.
eppah.com be heared,be seen
Re: 3 Idiots: Have You Seen The Movie? Please, Share Your Lessons! by tomakint: 2:25am On Apr 07, 2016
Fantastic movie about life, wonderfully scripted. Though released 2009, it is for a long time the highest grossing Indian film of all time, but don't know about the current one. Dearpreye, thanks for sharing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 3 Idiots: Have You Seen The Movie? Please, Share Your Lessons! by heywhy55(m): 2:38am On Apr 07, 2016
Josephamstrong1:
Hv u watched Ghajini?
U'll kw dat 3idiot stl dey learn work same Aamir Khan.
most of hz muvies r alwz interesting.
Like star on earth too is educational.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Idiots: Have You Seen The Movie? Please, Share Your Lessons! by Silumi(f): 2:52am On Apr 07, 2016
I learnt that learning to pass alone is deadly because, knowledge that cannot b applied is a failed knowledge .... Our nigeria system every one wants to pass only a few actually know..... All is well

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Idiots: Have You Seen The Movie? Please, Share Your Lessons! by repogirl(f): 2:53am On Apr 07, 2016
Op, the lesson I learnt is to always say 'All is well' even when all isn't well. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Idiots: Have You Seen The Movie? Please, Share Your Lessons! by repogirl(f): 2:58am On Apr 07, 2016
ayitosys26:
Its bien long I watch that movie, it was on my best bollywood. I remember wen one of the almost lost his father one of borrowed a frnd ' scuter just to save his frndz father' s life in the hospital.
the funniest part for me was where the guys visited one of thems house and the mother was complaining about money or something.

The look on their faces when she served them the bread she made with the same turning stick she used to scratch the friend's sick father's kro kro. Gosh, it's still so funny, now that I think about it.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Idiots: Have You Seen The Movie? Please, Share Your Lessons! by tottinova: 3:13am On Apr 07, 2016
dearpreye:
This movie is one I'll never stop seeing. Ever since a colleague of mine introduced the movie to me sometime last year, I've watched over 20 times. And on each case, I've learned a new lesson.

The lessons from this inspirational and poignant movie are endless and tremendous that they can make an almost instant impact in our perception of life, academics and success.

I'll encourage those who haven't seen it to endeavour to see it. I'm sure you'll learn very vital lessons from this great movie.

The key actors are Rancho, Farhan, Raju, Pia, Chatur and Virus! It's a great movie.

I'll like to share some great lessons I learned from it.

Life isnt a race. Yes. Life isn't a race. We're not here to compete with anyone. We're here to do our thing our own way and fulfil our own purpose.

Even if you see life as a race, you're the only runner involved. You're your own competitor. Try to surpass your last year achievements.

Pursue Your Passion. Yes. This is another very vital lesson I learned from the movie. Most of us are pursuing the passions of others. We're only doing what others are doing. We study a course because others are doing or have done so. Our success in life is embedded in our passion. Let's seek out our passion and let it be our profession, and we're sure of success and happiness.

Education Is More Than Academics. Don't relegate education to academics only. Education is everything. Learning shouldn't be confined to the walls of the classroom. Learning is everywhere.

Ignore Others. Once you've identified your purpose and passion, please, ignore the naysayers, the jealous, and move on. Just ignore them. Ignore their mockery and put downs. Just do your own thing. At the end, they shall be amazed at your success.

Fear Limits Your Success. This is one of the greatest lessons I took from this awesome movie. You can't achieve anything meaningful in life if you're always fearful. Farhan had to overcome his fears to talk to his dad about his passion. Raju had to change his attitude before he could become successful. Fear is a killer. It's your biggest enemy.

All Is Well. Always believe the best will happen to you. Always believe all is well, no matter the challenges. Remember baby Champ kicked Rancho as soon as Raju chanted ALL IS WELL.

There are some other lessons.

For those who have seen this movie, what lessons did you take away from it? Please, let's read those vital lessons. Thanks!

Op

People have said it all
What else should I add

Oh! Ok
This is the only movie I can watch 100 times
And cry each time I watch it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 3 Idiots: Have You Seen The Movie? Please, Share Your Lessons! by Abiagirl777(f): 4:43am On Apr 07, 2016
dear preye go and watch LIKE STARS ON EARTH,if you intend to be a good father and MY NAME IS KHAN about religious tolerance,I bet you you'll drop whatever brand of ...wood you love and embrace bollywoo d.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Idiots: Have You Seen The Movie? Please, Share Your Lessons! by Abiagirl777(f): 4:55am On Apr 07, 2016
gustav25 i'm interested in Bollywood movies,still want to get asoft copy of (lyk a star,3 idiots,my name is khan et al)
Re: 3 Idiots: Have You Seen The Movie? Please, Share Your Lessons! by agarawu23(m): 4:58am On Apr 07, 2016
If you haven't watched this movie, you have never watched any interesting movie.
Re: 3 Idiots: Have You Seen The Movie? Please, Share Your Lessons! by gustav25: 5:05am On Apr 07, 2016
[quote author=BuddhaPalm post=44472847]This was the first Hindi movie I've watched since the 80s!

I had to try it after seeing three different people name it as their favourite of all time. Boy, was I impressed.

Afterwards, I watched another of Aamir Khan's movies, PK, and it's by far one of the best movies I've ever seen in my entire life. An easy top 3.

You na correct guy ....I loved pk and anticipating for dangal this Xmas ....I tell people there is more to Bollywood than this rubbish the show on dstv

My best part was when he went to hospital and picked up a new kid just to check if we come with a religion stamped on our butts from the creator

Make sure to watch veer zaara,kal ho na hop and guuzarish .......also add MBBS to your wishlist and enjoy quality movies and not trash
Re: 3 Idiots: Have You Seen The Movie? Please, Share Your Lessons! by Teespice(f): 5:14am On Apr 07, 2016
I learnt that cramming too much has an adverse effect in learning.

the speech and prize giving day comes to mind. l laughed so hard when he said softer windbreaks are terrible.

cramming mindlessly is a killer. it is best to read so as to understand. that way you learn more.

I also learnt that one has to believe in himself. rancho was not a proper student of ICE but he turned out to be the scientist the world wanted.

I can watch that movie over and over again.

1 Like

Re: 3 Idiots: Have You Seen The Movie? Please, Share Your Lessons! by gustav25: 5:25am On Apr 07, 2016
Abiagirl777:
gustav25 i'm interested in Bollywood movies,still want to get asoft copy of (lyk a star,3 idiots,my name is khan et al)

I download all my Bollywood movies....I can get you links to them
Have you seen kuch kuch hota hai,mohabbetein or more recently pk and bajairo baaijaan ?
Re: 3 Idiots: Have You Seen The Movie? Please, Share Your Lessons! by dhesire(m): 5:46am On Apr 07, 2016
Another blockbuster from Bollywood is NEW YORK.
Full of entertainment and life lessons.
Kudos to Bollywood producers unlike some of our folks here.
Re: 3 Idiots: Have You Seen The Movie? Please, Share Your Lessons! by Gap2020(m): 5:47am On Apr 07, 2016
dearpreye:

I could easily relate with the predicament of Joy Lobo. His case is a very pathetic one. I've seen a lot of students being punished and frustrated by their project supervisors. Lobo was boxed into a corner, a lonely and tight one at that, and for a lack of a genuine friend to have eased his pains and frustrations, he committed suicide but not before writing I QUIT somewhere on his wall.

Our school system is very much like that which was practised by the ICE in the movie. And sadly Joy Lobo father would never know what really happened that led to his son's suicide.
IN THE CASE OF LOBO, I LEARNED THAT LONELINESS KILL FASTER THAN ANY DISEASES AND NO BODY IS AN ISLAND OF KNOWLEDGE.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Idiots: Have You Seen The Movie? Please, Share Your Lessons! by Abiagirl777(f): 5:50am On Apr 07, 2016
gustav25:

I download all my Bollywood movies....I can get you links to them
Have you seen kuch kuch hota hai,mohabbetein or more recently pk and bajairo baaijaan ?

I'd appreciate a link.are they subtitled?
Re: 3 Idiots: Have You Seen The Movie? Please, Share Your Lessons! by Emeskhalifa(m): 5:53am On Apr 07, 2016
wat i learnt frm tht movie first was; no matter how long or close u re to someone who knows book, if u don't work hard u will never be on the same spot with them.

2 Likes

Re: 3 Idiots: Have You Seen The Movie? Please, Share Your Lessons! by ayokunlei(m): 5:57am On Apr 07, 2016
dearpreye:
This movie is one I'll never stop seeing. Ever since a colleague of mine introduced the movie to me sometime last year, I've watched over 20 times. And on each case, I've learned a new lesson.

The lessons from this inspirational and poignant movie are endless and tremendous that they can make an almost instant impact in our perception of life, academics and success.

I'll encourage those who haven't seen it to endeavour to see it. I'm sure you'll learn very vital lessons from this great movie.

The key actors are Rancho, Farhan, Raju, Pia, Chatur and Virus! It's a great movie.

I'll like to share some great lessons I learned from it.

Life isnt a race. Yes. Life isn't a race. We're not here to compete with anyone. We're here to do our thing our own way and fulfil our own purpose.

Even if you see life as a race, you're the only runner involved. You're your own competitor. Try to surpass your last year achievements.

Pursue Your Passion. Yes. This is another very vital lesson I learned from the movie. Most of us are pursuing the passions of others. We're only doing what others are doing. We study a course because others are doing or have done so. Our success in life is embedded in our passion. Let's seek out our passion and let it be our profession, and we're sure of success and happiness.

Education Is More Than Academics. Don't relegate education to academics only. Education is everything. Learning shouldn't be confined to the walls of the classroom. Learning is everywhere.

Ignore Others. Once you've identified your purpose and passion, please, ignore the naysayers, the jealous, and move on. Just ignore them. Ignore their mockery and put downs. Just do your own thing. At the end, they shall be amazed at your success.

Fear Limits Your Success. This is one of the greatest lessons I took from this awesome movie. You can't achieve anything meaningful in life if you're always fearful. Farhan had to overcome his fears to talk to his dad about his passion. Raju had to change his attitude before he could become successful. Fear is a killer. It's your biggest enemy.

All Is Well. Always believe the best will happen to you. Always believe all is well, no matter the challenges. Remember baby Champ kicked Rancho as soon as Raju chanted ALL IS WELL.

There are some other lessons.

For those who have seen this movie, what lessons did you take away from it? Please, let's read those vital lessons. Thanks!

Butanep must have seen this movie too

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 3 Idiots: Have You Seen The Movie? Please, Share Your Lessons! by Akshow: 5:59am On Apr 07, 2016
I guess I have to re watch this movie again. Didn't like it when I watched it.
Re: 3 Idiots: Have You Seen The Movie? Please, Share Your Lessons! by AK123(m): 5:59am On Apr 07, 2016
[quote author=gustav25 post=44476377][/quote] please do you know how I can get this pk film online.a friend told me I need to watch it.i have tried to no avail.
Re: 3 Idiots: Have You Seen The Movie? Please, Share Your Lessons! by AK123(m): 6:01am On Apr 07, 2016
gustav25:
[/quote] please do you know how I can get this pk film online.a friend told me I need to watch it.i have tried to no avail.
[quote author=gustav25 post=44476377]
Re: 3 Idiots: Have You Seen The Movie? Please, Share Your Lessons! by AminuRano87(m): 6:12am On Apr 07, 2016
All is well
Re: 3 Idiots: Have You Seen The Movie? Please, Share Your Lessons! by habss: 6:12am On Apr 07, 2016
Luv it
Re: 3 Idiots: Have You Seen The Movie? Please, Share Your Lessons! by samwise99(m): 6:21am On Apr 07, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
Thank God say I don graduate.I no do those things sha.I was a very good student.I dey find my Pia seriously now.

Lol
wait patiently

ferhan and Raju will come looking for u with PiA!

1 Like

Re: 3 Idiots: Have You Seen The Movie? Please, Share Your Lessons! by Nobody: 6:26am On Apr 07, 2016
Luckylife:
Such a great movie. Why will scientists spent millions to produced pen that can write in space when they can use pencil , lol! The facial expressions of the prof. got me cracking !

Virus was shocked to his marrows because probably no over student has seen it from the angle Rancho saw it from. Paradigm shift, sort of.
Re: 3 Idiots: Have You Seen The Movie? Please, Share Your Lessons! by habdulafeez(m): 6:29am On Apr 07, 2016
PreRajulisation and Fahranitrate....Hahahahahahahaha...remember that
Re: 3 Idiots: Have You Seen The Movie? Please, Share Your Lessons! by Nobody: 6:31am On Apr 07, 2016
ashjay001:
Give me some sunshine
Give me some rain

Share ur troubles, the solution/s might just be round d corner! Don't just fu-cking give up!

Give me another chance,
I wanna grow up once again.

No matter the battles of life, we shouldn't quit. Lobo did.
Re: 3 Idiots: Have You Seen The Movie? Please, Share Your Lessons! by Nobody: 6:32am On Apr 07, 2016
habdulafeez:
PreRajulisation and Fahranitrate....Hahahahahahahaha...remember that

And the mad rush to find the meaning of the word started. Professor Virus was visibly embarrassed.
Re: 3 Idiots: Have You Seen The Movie? Please, Share Your Lessons! by Nobody: 6:34am On Apr 07, 2016
striker9:
chase excellence and success will chase pants down.....

Be the best in your chosen field and you shall be sought after. Be a value of value.
Re: 3 Idiots: Have You Seen The Movie? Please, Share Your Lessons! by oglalasioux(m): 6:34am On Apr 07, 2016
1. Pursue your dreams.

2. Don't run a race with others.

3. Knowledge is better than certificate.

4. Turn everything in life into laughter.

5. Don't look down on people no matter their position in the society.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

BBNaija: Tboss Angry With Debie-Rise For Asking Her To Sing National Anthem / Where To Download 30 Days In Atlanta? / BBNaija: Tacha Suffers Nip Slip During Saturday Night Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.